- Initial Points for Creation (indicates stat max at this stage)
- Initial Attributes: 7 / 5 / 3 (4)
- Initial Abilities: 13 / 9 / 5 (3)
- Initial Secondary Abilities: May convert points from Primary Abilities on a 1 Primary / 2 Secondary Scale (2)
- Initial Backgrounds: 5
- Initial Disciplines: 3 (2)
- Initial Virtues: 7
- Freebie Points = 15 / Costs Below (indicates starting stat cap)
- Attributes = 5 (5 )
- Primary Abilities = 2 (4 )
- Secondary Abilities = 1 (2)
- Backgrounds = 1 (5 )
- Disciplines = 7 (2)
- Virtues = 2
- Willpower = 1 (7)
- Path = 1
Merits & Flaws Points must be balanced. Also, if this is not your first character, you cannot take any overlapping Merits or Flaws (ones assigned by STs don’t count for this).
Brujah: No changes.
Gangrel: No changes.
Malkavian: They may choose at creation to have either Dementation or Dominate, once chosen it is set and cannot be changed. Also, I will be kinda picky about derangement, expect to have to possibly rewrite or resubmit one of these. I won’t tolerate something blatantly disruptive. (Requires 100 Karma)
Nosferatu: Challenging by nature, but no changes.
Toreador: No changes.
Tremere: Must discuss starting Path with STs, but otherwise, no changes.
Ventrue: No changes.
Caitiff: We will accept these but… You must stick to the common Camarilla discipline pool for your beginning choices. No clan-specific stuff. Generation Background costs are double.
Giovanni: Heavily Restricted… no Karma but might have short life expectancy. Roleplaying Challenge.
Ravnos: Must be on Humanity. Timeline-wise there was no Week of Nightmares. (Requires 100 Karma)
Daughter of Cacophony: Must be on Humanity. (Requires 100 Karma)
Followers of Set: Heavily Restricted… no Karma but might have short life expectancy. Roleplaying Challenge.