- Initial Points for Creation (indicates stat max at this stage)
- Initial Attributes: 7 / 5 / 3 (4)
- Initial Abilities: 13 / 9 / 5 (3)
- Initial Secondary Abilities: May convert points from Primary Abilities on a 1 Primary / 2 Secondary Scale (2)
- Initial Backgrounds: 0
- Initial Disciplines: 4 (2)
- Initial Virtues: 5
- Freebie Points = 15 / Costs Below (indicates starting stat cap)
- Attributes = 5 (5 )
- Primary Abilities = 2 (4 )
- Secondary Abilities = 1 (2)
- Backgrounds = 1 (5 )
- Disciplines = 7 (2)
- Virtues = 2
- Willpower = 1 (7)
- Path = 1
Merits & Flaws Points must be balanced. Also, if this is not your first character, you cannot take any overlapping Merits or Flaws (ones assigned by STs don’t count for this).
All Clans & Paths must be cleared with the STs, you may wish to discuss your concept before submission.
Your clan can be chosen at Creation Rites via roleplay, or determined randomly via a die roll. If you choose this route you gain a special Merit for going through specialized Ritae that grants a 4th Discipline (chosen by the ST) at a reduced cost.
The Story: Sabbat controlled Baton Rouge is where this will all take place. The Sabbat have lost a fair amount of their number due to a war with the Setites, and a poison they developed that spread via Viniculum. So now… they need to bring up the ranks a bit. The PCs are set to be the new vampires filling in the gaps.