- Initial Points for Creation (indicates stat max at this stage)
- Initial Attributes: 7 / 5 / 3 (4)
- Initial Abilities: 13 / 9 / 5 (3)
- Initial Secondary Abilities: May convert points from Primary Abilities on a 1 Primary / 2 Secondary Scale (2)
- Initial Backgrounds: 5
- Initial Disciplines: 3 (2)
- Initial Virtues: 7
- Freebie Points = 15 / Costs Below (indicates starting stat cap)
- Attributes = 5 (5 )
- Primary Abilities = 2 (4 )
- Secondary Abilities = 1 (2)
- Backgrounds = 1 (5 )
- Disciplines = 7 (2)
- Virtues = 2
- Willpower = 1 (7)
- Path = 1
Merits & Flaws Points must be balanced. Also, if this is not your first character, you cannot take any overlapping Merits or Flaws (ones assigned by STs don’t count for this).
Brujah: No changes.
Gangrel: No changes.
Malkavian: They may choose at creation to have either Dementation or Dominate, once chosen it is set and cannot be changed. Also, I will be kinda picky about derangements, expect to have to possibly rewrite or resubmit one of these. I won’t tolerate something blatantly disruptive.
Nosferatu: Challenging by nature, but no changes.
Toreador: No changes.
Tremere: MUST take Path of Blood as primary. No changes.
Ventrue: No changes.
Caitiff: I will accept these but… in order to be recognized in the city they must take on a debt to the Prince. This will be reflected as a special flaw that will be bought off over time and roleplay. Also, you must stick to the common Camarilla discipline pool for your beginning choices. No clan-specific stuff. Generation Background costs are double. Note: You don’t have to be recognized, you can be an Anarch, but survivability might be in question.
Giovanni: Must be on Humanity. Cannot be taken as a 1st character.
Ravnos: Must be on Humanity. Timeline-wise there was no Week of Nightmares. (CLOSED)
Daughter of Cacophony: Must be on Humanity. Cannot be taken as a 1st character.