The daytime team has been hunting the unknown creature all day and it has been very clever about evading them. This thing is super good, and hard to pin down. At the end of the day, as the sun starts to set, the group moves to meet with the replacement team so they can get some rest.

<Kitt Bishop> wakes up early and goes outside to investigate, barely making it out just as the sun disappear far enouugh not to cause her any damage. She looks around at the people in the clearing, approaching curiously.

~*Ramirez*~ goes onto the spot to meet the night team. They had been out at this for a while and it would be good to get them all there now. He’d look around waiting as they stood now in the clearing.

<Fiona> makes her way downstairs and outside when the sun was far enough down so she wouldn’t get damaged.

φCadeφ shakes his head in frustration as they arrive at the rendezvous point. In truth he had mixed feelings about being the ones to find it. On one hand he did not want to be stuck in a battle. On the other he was afraid that he was the only one who might even try to seek a nonviolent resolution. It was his preference no one, including the creature, be hurt if not necessary.

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ stands in the clearing, keeping his senses peeled and waiting. He’d glance over to Kitt and give her a nod. “Howdy.”

*Katarina* does the same

Kayn would follow up near Ramirez, having brought little more than a cap and a pair of shades with the little time he had to to prepare. As the sun sets, he lets the glasses hang from his shirt, looking and waiting for the night team. If he’s nervous, he tries not to show it, curiously looking to the kindred as they arrive

*Katarina* may or may not have a little smirk and gives Kayn a two-fingered wave.

<Kitt Bishop> looks up at Ethan and smiles, waving in a friendly manner. “Hi.”, she glances back toward the house and anyone else that might be waking up. “Take it from the looks on your faces that you guys didn’t catch it?”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ “No, we didn’t. We got some locations it likely was at but nothing to go off of much.”

<Sascha> comes outside the house after her prayers and gives the group a looking over, nodding to those she knows.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° approaches from some shady trees and would stand there off the side of the clearing, giving a nod.

Kayn looks to Katarina as she waves, returning with a polite nod in greeting

::Maryska moves into the clearing with the others.

<Aaron> makes his way out to the clearing, yawning after being out all day with the others.

■► Cassian ◄■ comes through and would wave and then head to the house because there was a certain ritual that had to be performed and he had an important key component.

«~Daedalus~» He moves in with Ramirez, Ethan, and others, a bit tired from wandering through the forest all day, but it needed to be done, even if they almost came up empty handed.

[Obfuscated] Cian comes downstairs, uncharacteristically silent. Before even leaving the door his skin begins to shift colors to match his surroundings and he fades from view. Hard to be offensive if you’re invisible after all.

<Marge> comes riding up on her little 4 wheeler, pausing not too far away and walking up, her towering form scanning the clearing.

*Katarina* gives Marge a jaunty wave

*Katarina* or would have been with her, more likely.

ͼConradͽ follows behind Cassian but stays with the group rather than heading inside. Entering the private home of a Tzimisce elder is not on his to do list for the night.

<Deveraux> does his usual bad film edit sort of instant appearance about 50 feet away from the group. It’s very notable that he’s not wearing his usual Victorian suit tonight and instead looks fully combat ready in military boots, black BDU pants and a black T-shirt with a MOLLE harness over it that has a few pouches attached to it along with a large scabbard on his back. Also

at each of his sides is a sheath with a Roman gladius in it. His hair is pulled back in a tight little pony tail and his John Lennon-style glasses are absent. He starts walking toward the group after taking stock of his gear and making sure it’s all there.

<Zaluut> comes downstairs, with a very strange expression on his face before he points to the door. “Cian, get that, would you? Invite him in, study is first door to the right. I will be back in a moment.”

■► Cassian ◄■ would gesture that any Kindred of the Cam should remain with the gathering group rather than follow him.

*Katarina* comes with Cassian, and would give Kayn a smirk when she arrives, remaining with him.

<<Vaclava>> headed out with cassian dressed in her black leather outfit with sturdy, but fashionable, boots.

<<Vaclava>> does remain back with the group at Cassian’s gesture

<Zoelie> went out with aaron and ramirez

<Fiona> would be sporting a shotgun and a machete, currently wearing a tanktop, cargo shorts and combat boots.

<Deveraux> nods to the assembled large group, “Good evening, all.”

<Fiona> eyes Deveraux. “Hey.”

Kayn shifts his weight to one leg, giving Katarina a wary glance as she lingers around him. Regarding her for a long moment, silently, the theurge is not all smiles as of the moment; looking then to Deveraux as he addresses them all

⋠Cian⋡ nods to Zaluut and opens the door, of course breaking his obfuscation in doing so. He looks at the stranger and remembers Deveraux’s mention of the white haired Tremere. “Come on in. First door on the right. Zaluut will be back shortly.”

::Maryska is armed with a pistol and some daggers, sitting with a beer and watching people.

<Kitt Bishop> kind of wanders about the gathered group, partly curious but also showing some concern for their well being, making sure one is okay.

φCadeφ shrinks into his jacket, uncomfortable with such a large crowd.

<<Vaclava>> smiles at deveraux and responds to him including everyone assembled in her greeting with a nod “Good efvening.”

ͼConradͽ remains mostly silent, giving acknowledging nods to those he has met but otherwise seems lost in thought.

<Zoelie> nods politely to deveraux and the others “Bonne lannuit.”

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Cian. “Thank you.” He’d head in and then go to the first door on the right, and lurk in the room.

<Sascha> watches the group gathered carefully, one could say her hackles were raised as she looks amongst them. But she remains quiet.

*Katarina* would stick with Cassian

~*Ramirez*~ waves to Vaclava. “Hey there.”

~*Ramirez*~ also waves to Sascha. “Hey!”

<Fiona> just eyes everyone suspiciously, a familiar scowl on her face.

<Zaluut> walks in and looks squarely at Katarina and growls. “He was invited. You were not. You have ten seconds to make it to the door.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ just stands around, looking at the new comers. Kitt was nice at least. xD

*Katarina* stops, and backtracks, heading out quickly.

Kayn bumps Cade with his elbow, glancing over at him and grinning reassuringly now to him. “Chill man.”

⋠Cian⋡ watches Katarina go then looks to Zaluut. “Sorry about that. I didn’t think anyone not invited would be dumb enough to wander in.”

■► Cassian ◄■ le sighs. “Some people do not speak my language, and I know plenty of them. Ah well. My apologies for that. Let us do what we need to.” He took out the vial and held it out to Zaluut when he came into the room.

φCadeφ just shakes his head and pulls his hood a bit lower. “I don’t like gatherings like this. It’s not like a bar or concert.”

<CoraAnn> is leaned up against a tree and watching the group, not far from Vaclava.

Anastasia walks in Zaluut’s shadow, both as a sign of deference and, well it made for good blocking. She was dressed in a most disturbingly artistic way. First, her hair and makeup was done to make a bold statement. Most of it was teased and feathered to add volume to itself, making it a striking black mane that framed her alabaster face. The front of it was dyed a deep, yet bright red, a color picked up in her make that

turned half her face into a skull complete with teeth ‘exposed’ on one side of her mouth. Her outfit consisted of a leather halter top adorned with chains, a tight, steel boned corset covered in night black brocade, black leather pants so tight they fit like a second skin and patent leather boots that rose high on her thigh. In her hands she carried a nasty looking long handled sickle that looked like it had seen more

then a fight or two in its day.

<Zaluut> nods and takes it, and then freezes. He looks up, and then hands it back to Cassian as he starts to walk outside. “Something is not right.”

[Obfuscated] Cian fades from view again as soon as Zaluut leaves the room, then follows him when he reenters and heads outside. His claws slide out of his fingers as he goes, unsure what is bothering the old Tzimisce.

The group starts to see a storm forming above them. It pulls in wind from all directions, like a cyclone. Red lightning flashes across pitch black clouds that swirl around and block out the moon and stars, quickly turning the entire landscape dark.

Then the howling starts. It doesn’t sound human, nor animal. It grows louder as the wind picks up speed, starting to tear at the landscape.

<Sascha> winces and looks ill, she takes the rosery from her pocket and takes a step back toward the house.

Anastasia doesn’t like the sudden storm, guessing that it portents ill for the group here gathered. That wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn’t numbered as one of them. She shifts her weight and gets into a ready stance, anticipating that a battle isn’t far from beginning.

<Fiona> looks up at the storm, before shifting into a bear for the additional mas.

(mass*)

<Kitt Bishop> yelps and grabs her forehead. She looks up and then toward the house as Zaluut comes outside. She starts to yell but the wind just steals the sound away.

■► Cassian ◄■ takes it back and tucks it into a pocket and moves out following Zaluut.

ͼConradͽ holds out his hand and speaks a short incantation, summoning his sword cane from the Chantry and drawing the blade as he enhances his sight to help alleviate the difficulties of darkness.

<Fiona[BlackBear]> is now a one-eyed black bear.

~*Ramirez*~ was quiet because now was the danger. For all he knew at this point, the day group had just brought the creature to the rest and now they were in for it.

<Deveraux> starts backing out of the area while, somehow, his face takes on an even more intense look of focus. By his second step he’s making gestures with his hands and muttering softly as he moves.

φCadeφ looks at the sky with wide eyes and nervously begins waving his hands and muttering Latin under his breath. Once the spell finishes the night lights up to his enhanced eyes and he draws his wand, trying to steady his nerves.

Kayn turns his head skywards as the unnatural weather starts forming above them, a frown now crossing his features. Moving over and nudging Ethan he speaks just loud enough to be heard above the wind. G> “Shall I see if I can try and alleviate at least the wind from the other side!?” He turns his head then so an ear is facing the other man, considering shifting to see better in the inky darkness.

<Zoelie> looks up at the sky “Uh what the hell’s that?” she yells over the howling

*Katarina* looks up. “Well fuck me sideways.”

«~Daedalus~» He looks up towards the sky as well as … things apparently begin to grow worse.

<<Vaclava>> winked at cora then looks up at the storm, quite alarmed as she sees deveraux moving away and considers doing the same

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ transforms to Crinos, preparing for the worst and knowing that the strength of this form would do him better if he needed to grab people.

Anastasia hears Zoelie’s question and turns her heightened senses to the task of trying to determine if the storm itself is the threat or if there’s something within it that’s bringing with it such ill winds

[Obfuscated] Cian sticks close to Zaluut and calls the Beast into his eyes for night vision.

~*Ramirez*~ moves back from the storm, getting himself near something to grab if he needed to. If worse came to worse, he figured he’d try sidestepping and grab someone if need be into the shadowlands.

::Maryska looks up at the howling wind, up at the strange storm that coalesced before her her feet were up, one crossed over the other, a beer in hand, a pistol on her hip, and blades in her belt, boots and in all sorts of other places, her leather jacket concealing many, her sunglasses still on her face, she sips her beer and shrugs. “Storms Brewing.” that is all she says, as she again…takes another swig.

■► Cassian ◄■ stands by the house and peers upward. “I hate being right”, he commented though it probably would not be heard. It didn’t matter to him if it was. This was a problem.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° backs into the trees and would obfuscate.

«~Daedalus~» He didn’t really know what was happening, but like Ethan, he didn’t expect it to be a good thing. He took a moment to shift into his Archid form as well.

Anastasia hears bones popping and shifting as various people turn into furry war machines and her curiosity transfixed her as she watches the dreadful symmetry assert itself as the half-man/half-wolf forms of some of her companions become evident. She blinks her eyes clear of it and the possibilities the sight she just witnessed inspires in her, filing them away for a future date.

::Maryska stands up and draws a long angry looking bone dagger from under her jacket, holding it inverted in her grasp, she saunters up beside Ethan. “SO! Angry wind spirit?! or is this something worse?!” she was speaking over the sounds of the howling winds at the 9 and a half foot tall hulking furry war Machine of death like it was another Friday night.::

Kayn growls some as the wind blows away his words, stepping back from Ethan and following his lead. Turning his head away from the gale his body cracks, flexes and expands out until the change is through. In place of the usually cheery young man is the monstrous analgamation of man and wolf, his fur a mottled hue of brown, gold and white, ears flat back against his skull. A low growl issues forth from him again as he

starts walking about the clearing slowly, puzzedly, as he can’t side step in the freak conditions

<Sascha> shakes for a moment after the storm disappears as suddenly as it appeared. Everyone is gone. She is holding the cross in her hand so tightly it has drawn blood, and she looks around.

<Deveraux> quiets his chanting and lets his arms fall to his sides again as he looks around. His eyes settle on Sascha after a few seconds and he remarks, “It would appear we were not wanted or were able to resist the taking.”

<Sascha> growls and walks around the clearing a bit, looking at the ground and then the sky. Then she looks back over at Deveraux. “It’s the Demon. Its taken them.”

<Deveraux> “I can try to see them.” He concentrates as he slowly recites the names of some of those that were here a moment ago. He shakes his head, “I cannot see any of them.”

<Sascha> growls, and puts the rosery back in her pocket. She looks to think for a moment. Then grabs Deveraux’s arm and tugs. “I have an idea. There’s an Angel staying at the Mage’s house.”

<Deveraux> looks quickly down at his arm and then back at her, “Please do not touch me unless I invite it, and I beg your pardon? An angel?”

<Sascha> nods and lets go. “Sorry, truly. I am just upset. This is not good at all. And yes… a real Angel. He’s lost much of his power due to this demon but he might be able to help.”

<Deveraux> “Upset is understandable and expected. I can help you keep calm to focus if you wish? Let us go this angel, then.”

<Sascha> nods and then leads the way through the forest. “Alright, lets go on this way then.”

<Deveraux> follows after Sascha, “If you think you may lose control please let me know sooner rather than later so I can help you in the pleasant way.”

<Sascha> glances back and then nods. “I think I will be fine now. It was the inital shock and demonic presence. I have not met this Angel, but Cassian has and I just hope he’s receptive.”

<Deveraux> “In all the years I have lived I have never once met an angel and known it. This will exceptionally interesting. I guess we shall find out soon enough how receptive he may be.”

<Sascha> nods. “I have been wanting to come and see him but at the same time unsure that I should.”, she keeps running, the distance being covered fairly quickly since the forest was not far off from the two chantries.

<Deveraux> will keep up running along side Sascha unless she engages Celerity. In that case he’d have to utilize a mortal “timely” method of keeping pace. “If things go badly I can get us to safety, but our equipment might not come with us.”

<Sascha> doesn’t use up her blood in getting there but nods to him as she reaches the door to the mage’s chantry. “I do hope someone is home.”, she says as she bangs on the door.

<Deveraux> nods, “If they are, I am certain they heard you knock.”

<Sascha> chuckles. “Well, I do rather wish to be heard.”, she says and then waits, mostly patiently.

{Zo} comes downstairs and goes to the door, peeking out before opening it up and blinking a bit at the pair of vampires at the door. “Can i help you?”, he asks with a nearly musical tone to his voice. His hair is long and black, kept in a ponytail behind him.

<Deveraux> “We were hopeful. How are you with demonic abductions?”

{Zo} blinks and raises an eyebrow. “Depends on the type and what they adbucted precisely?”, he looks them both over more carefully, “Well, there is something you don’t see every day. A Cursed with Faith.”

<Deveraux> looks to Sascha, “That could potentially explain why you were not taken.” He looks back to Zo, “A number of associates were abducted. Cursed as you say, others shapeshifters, others still mages.”

<Sascha> nods her head, “Yeah. I resisted it. Not sure how you did though.”, she says before glancing back to Zo. “Your friends, and our friends. Those that would fight the Demon rooted here. It took them in some sort of storm.”

{Zo} frowns at that, listening. “Alright, take me there.”, he says and grabs his sword.

<Deveraux> gestures, “This way. Into the forest.” He’ll start running back the way they came from, assuming they’ll follow.

<Sascha> turns and follows Deveraux back toward the woods.

{Zo} does the same, huffing a little bit once they start getting pretty far. “You have no idea how much I miss not running everywhere.”

<Deveraux> “Usually I travel by magic, but taking others is taxing and never guaranteed to work without side effects.”

<Sascha> “I am all for not having only part of me teleported somewhere, thanks.”

{Zo} snickers. “Well, I cannot fly in my current state. This whole being stuck to the ground thing is new, and taxing.”, he says before pausing at the clearing. “Oh… ohhhhh, this is bad.”, he looks around and then slowly walks forward.

<Deveraux> “Elaborate on ‘bad’, if you please?”

{Zo} walks around in a circle in the clearing and frowns, looking into the sky and then the ground. “It opened up a portal here, to a section of the Shadowlands… kinda like a form of Purgatory. I know someone that can go and guide them out.”, he reaches into his shirt and pulls out a long white feather, offering it to Sascha. “I can’t do it right now, I don’t

{Zo} don’t have the strength. All you need to do is focus on it, he’ll come.”

<Deveraux> gestures to Sascha.

<Sascha> nods and takes it, looking at the feather and turning it over in her hand before concentrating on it, praying softly to herself.

<Storyteller> A figure appears beside Zo, looking confused at first, then mildly annoyed. He has pure white skin and pale blue eyes, and seems to be wearing a jacket made of swans feathers. His right arm is a sword, seeming to be a natural part of him. “What has happened to you, Zo?”

{Zo} starts to make sounds that seem like musical notes but not in any particular order. It’s just sound, and while not totally random, it is haunting and harsh.

{Aeneas} follows with the same language, glancing from Deveraux to Sascha and back, then nodding to Zo. “Alright.”

<Deveraux> observes with the most focused attention possible.

{Aeneas} disappears is a little cloud of white feathers.

{Zo} frowns… “Always looks like he lost a pillow fight when he does that.”

<Deveraux> does a very convincing Edgar and Allen Frog impression and, with an ever serious expression, nods silently to Zo.

{Zo} stands back and waits for people to start reappearing, which they do so one by one.

::Maryska slips out first, she had begun to exit once she felt verification had been given, once out, she looked around and took a deep breath of the air. “What the hell happened?”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ steps through the light back into the forest.

<Sascha> watches as people start to return.

::Maryska looks around and flatly states:: “Can anyone…tell me what just happened, and what that was all about?::

<Deveraux> looks between Zo and Sascha, “It would appear the help was successful. This is good.”

<<Vaclava>> pops out into the forest

<Zoelie> follows a bit later

{Zo} nods and pats Ethan on the shoulder, then looks to Maryska. “The Demon took you prisoner to feed on your souls. By making you struggle.”

<Zoelie> looks pretty unhappy, as does Vaclava and pretty much everyone else

«~Daedalus~» He steps through the light as well. It takes his eyes a moment to re-adjust, before he looks back at everyone else.

:Maryska has slipped her sunglasses back on, as the place is probably lit up a little.:: “Okay…what demon?”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ shifts back to homid form, from lupus and sighs. “Well.. I hope they are both okay.”

ͼConradͽ stumbles a bit as he reappears but regains his composure and scans the area quickly. Seeing no threat, he sheathes his sword and sighs, suddenly feeling quite exhausted.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° walks through the light and looks really rather angry but there was nothing to be done about it.

φCadeφ also stumbles somewhat as he pops back into the material world. He blinks a few times, eyes readjusting to what is a bright night in comparison to where they just were.

~*Ramirez*~ steps through the light to the forest and waits for Aeneas, looking around for Zo, who had to have been the one to call for the other angel.

⋠Cian⋡ is all tension as he comes back, immediately spinning and slashing at a tree a few times. There were few things that piss him off more than feeling helpless. The outburst helps some, but not much, and he keeps his back to the group so that his bared fangs don’t get him into trouble.

Anastasia can’t help but look relieved, If DEEPLY disturbed as she reappears behind Talwar in the forest, the real forest.

{Aeneas} reappears and looks back to Zo. “Two are too deep to be reached.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ half-smiles as that was what he could muster, to Zo. “Thanks for helping us find a way out. I just hope the other two can be free.”

~*Ramirez*~ nods to Zo. “Cassian and Kitt are still in there. There has to be something we can do for them to get them a path out..make them a way.”

~*Ramirez*~ “I can manipulate some of it. If we can get strong enough fetters perhaps?”

Anastasia storms over to Aeneas and glowers at him. She pokes a finger at him as she says, “thanks!” Yes, her emotions are high and don’t match her actions, but her gratitude is as real as her anger and pain.

φCadeφ nods in agreement. “If it would be agreeable to the opposing sides of the vampire coin, could we perhaps use our Chantry as a neutral meeting ground? A temporary arrangement while we work out a way to retrieve the lost two? I feel we would progress further and faster if we worked in close proximity, able to share ideas.”

{Aeneas} looks over at Anastasia and raises the sword-arm as if to do the same motion to her, but refrains. “I have to get back to work. But I will return.”, and with that he seems to fade into nothing.

“Wait!” Anastasia calls out, heedless or senseless to the danger her actions put her in, wanting to halt Aeneas’ exit

<Zaluut> looks angry, and as he moves toward his house there is another storm gathering on the horizon, but this time it seems a reflection of his modd as the nature spirits he commands respond to his emotions.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° follows Zaluut, heading toward the house silent. He could not control storms but his brooding might have helped add to it if he could.

φCadeφ looks over at Cian and takes a step toward him, though staying out of arm’s reach. “We’ll find your friend.”

::Maryska looks around confused, and shrugs her shoulders, then heads back to her place.::

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ “Thanks Zo.. and Sascha.. and I don’t know who the guy in the top hat is..but yeah.” He’d wave and then head back to the mage’s chantry.

⋠Cian⋡ spins and glares at Cade for a moment. “You fucking better. I could hold a grudge like a motherfucker when I was alive. Best believe I can keep one now that I’m immortal.” His gaze slowly softens and he shakes his head. “Fuck. Not your fault. My fucking bad. You don’t fucking know her and you’re helping anyways. You’re a weird ass dude baldy but…” he seems to almost

choke on the next word. “Thanks.” With that he heads into Zaluut’s house before anyone else tries to talk to him. He could only hold in so many outbursts.

~*Ramirez*~ frowned and clenched his fist. This demon was totally going down. He turned and headed back to the chantry to go into the basement, confer with amy and hollow.. and he was going to go find another wraith later to study more on this sort of prison and how to bust it.

φCadeφ smiles as Cian walks away and approaches Ramirez. “I know emotions are really high right now with those two missing but…please consider what I said and reach out to the vampires when you can. I think if we all work together at the Chantry we can find a solution faster than working separately. Otherwise each group might just be covering the same ground when we

could be sharing information.”

{Zo} nods and then sighs as people start to disperse. “Well, that went well.”, he nods to Sascha and Deveraux. “We should talk later I imagine. I will see if i can get some insight into where the missing two are.”

Kayn rubs his face as he looks around the group, honestly not sure what to feel about the whole affair and his first foray into the deep umbra. “I need to bind a spirit of wind for next time.” He mutters, mostly to himself.

Anastasia frowns as Aeneas fades from view, not really thinking he’d take orders from the likes of her. Her shoulders slump as she turns and hears Cade’s offer and the interchange between him and Cian. She heads over his way with a bit of extra swing in her hips and says, “yes, why don’t we say this… you and I will work closely to keep the lines of … communication clear?”

<Deveraux> nods to Zo, “Indeed. Thank you for the assistance.” He nods to Ethan and says simply, “Deveraux.”

<Zoelie> heads back to the chantry as well to meditate on energy traps and how to possibly help

⋠Cian⋡ comes out of Zaluut’s hut a few moments later, sword in hand, and points it at Deveraux. “I’m pissed and I could use a fucking fight. We gonna do this?”

<<Vaclava>> returns home to sleep away the day very unhappily at this result.

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ nods to Deveraux, who was not wearing a tophat currently, but he had in the past. “Ethan.” He’d head off then.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° walks bck out and looks at Cian. “No. You will come now and leave them be.”

<Zaluut> think if he even thinks of that as a hut again he might string his little blue ass up. He goes inside and the whole house seems angry.

⋠Cian⋡ drops his sword arm. “Bah. Alright boss. Next time Deveraux.” He turns and heads back into the HOUSE.

<Deveraux> shrugs, “I did offer him sword activity previously and do not mind if he wishes some training. I will, however, not question your giving him instructions.”

«~Daedalus~» At hearing this bit about sword training, he looks to the the two, before watching Cian walk off and turning to Deveraux, “I twould assume that offer is only relevant in that regard?”

φCadeφ turns to Anastasia, not blushing quite as much this time, as he is quite tired. “Yeah uh…that works. You got a phone?”

<Zaluut> growls and paces inside the house, the sotrm steadily building in response to his thoughts.

Anastasia pouts prettily when Cade proves too pooped to give her the reaction she’s come to treasure from him. She shakes her head no when he asks about a phone, “Look at me… don’t I scream analog girl? What’s yours… or … I could just crash with you. It would make communicating so much easier…”

<Deveraux> looks at Daedalus, “Do you already have experience with the weapon?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “If you wish to fight him, then by all means do. Make sure it is worth it.” He turns and heads back inside the house.

«~Daedalus~» “I have experience with such a weapon, yes… Just.. not immediate access to one, for the moment.”

φCadeφ definitely blushes at that one and his mouth opens and closes several times. “Uh…well…uh…that’s up to Ramirez. I think it’s technically his house.”

<Deveraux> “Cian is just starting to learn.” He looks back to Cian but says nothing.

Kayn grabs Cade’s arm, saying something quietly into his ear while glancing up at Anastasia. He tries to puulll him away towards the safety of the chantry and video games to maintain his innocence.

Anastasia goes to nudge Cade’s hip as Kayn chooses that moment to pull him away. She pouts and calls out, “ask Ramirez then… please?”

⋠Cian⋡ immediately spins on his heels and rushes back outside, happy for both the outlet, and the excuse not to get caught in the path of an angry Zaluut. He points the sword at Deveraux again and drops into one of the stances Zaluut taught him. “You heard the ninja. Let’s make it good.”

«~Daedalus~» “I see then; so I twould assume that you are instructing him to some degree or another?”

<Deveraux> “All the effort will be on your part to properly show what you have learned.” He steps away from people and then stands there and watches Cian. “Whenever you are ready I shall observe your fighting form.”

φCadeφ turns to Kayn “What do you mean? If she can keep us in contact with them that seems like an excellent plan. C’mon let’s ask Ramirez.” He giggles for a moment at the exchange happening with Cian then looks at Ramirez. “Ramirez! Hombre! The goth lady wants to stay with us for the day and help keep communication with the other vampires open. Is that cool?”

~*Ramirez*~ was walking back to the house but shouts back “I give no fucks! You are responsible if she eats you.”

~*Ramirez*~ “And if you die, I’m making you a zombie.”

φCadeφ “Hmm…that is a possibility I had not considered.” He rolls his eyes at Ramriez then looks back at Anastasia, planting his feet to try and resist Kayn’s tugging. “Hear that? You just have to not eat anybody.”

Anastasia laughs and calls out to Ramirez coyly, “its usually up to the lady what she eats, or not…” Then she moves quickly over to Cade and wraps a slender, cold arm around his waist to draw in close and friendly like.

“You’re thinkin with your dick and they don’t go bang.” Kayn shakes his head lightly, slipping off after Ramirez and shifting down to lupus to traverse the forest; his fur the same mottled color as his warform.

⋠Cian⋡ nods to Deveraux and begins slowly circling, trying to find a good spot to attack.

~*Ramirez*~ waggles his fingers in a wave to Anastasia. “Just leave my hot pockets alone.”

Anastasia blinkblinks a lot, “he didn’t actually SAY that,” she playfully reminds Cade of that fact. “Since ghosts and me aren’t on speaking terms, I have no intentions of draining any in the Chantry dry. Will that suffice?” She asks Cade sweetly.

<Deveraux> is standing perfectly still and lets Cian circle him to get the perfect shot. He does, however, heighten his senses so he can still pay close attention to where Cian is and when he attacks.

«~Daedalus~» When Ramirez mentions Cade getting eaten or something to that effect, he gets a slight idea; however, since Cade is currently in a conversation, he waits for a moment to speak.

Anastasia smiles at Ramirez and nods, “thy pockets shall be uncooled by the likes of me. By the way, how much pocket pool is needed to get them Hot?”

φCadeφ scoffs at Kayn and rolls his eyes then turns to Anastasia. His mouth is a bit dry so it takes a moment for him to speak again. “Well…I mean…I’m kinda friends with everyone there to some degree. And all of them are shifters or mages so…for your safety and theirs it’d be better if you just didn’t eat anyone at all. You guys can drink animal blood right? That

should work.” His words come out in a rush and his face gets gradually redder due to her proximity.

⋠Cian⋡ does a single full circle of Deveraux then stops when he is front of him again. His instinct, of course, is to attack him from behind, but that seems to predictable. So he decides to try something else. He thrusts at Deveraux’s midsection, but slides a foot slightly to the side so that as soon as the blow is blocked he can move in a bit and try to punch him in the

ribs.

“Why would I eat an innocent animal, when there are so many bad people who need out of the gene pool?” Anastasia asks Cade in a tone that’s all sweetness and light and resonant with an enchanting quality. “Surely your Mage-iCal and Wolf-iCal friends aren’t pro-life where rapists and drug dealers are concerned?” She asks in what could be a tone of genuine confusion.

~*Ramirez*~ “Don’t drink her blood either, doofus”, calls back again and yawns. “This walk is too long. I need to get to the point where I can teleport.”

φCadeφ frowns and nods slowly. “Well…yeah…that’s true. I mean…as long as you aren’t hurting anyone innocent or anyone at the Chantry I don’t think there should be a problem. Also you probably shouldn’t bring anyone back with you. Secrecy and all. He looks at Ramirez and shakes his head, turning to Anastasia. “Ew…why would I do that?”

«~Daedalus~» “.. Cade, I hate to interrupt, but when you have the chance, I have a proposal of sorts for you to consider.”

Anastasia playfully sticks her tongue out at Ramirez, “as if I like my men will-less and docile.” Then she nods and says, “all things I can agree to…” looks up at the sky and purses her lips. “It’s not that late… anyone up for hitting a club or dive bar.”

φCadeφ looks up at Daedalus. “Sure Dae, what’s up?”

~*Ramirez*~ smirks to Arlekina. “Well good. I don’t want the mages being derpy derp.” He’d wave and head on to the house.

«~Daedalus~» “I was wondering if you wished to do a light amount of training, in a .. way.”

φCadeφ cocks an eyebrow. “In a way? What do you have in mind.” He turns to Anastasia. “Excuse me a minute.”

«~Daedalus~» “Mostly evasion training, I would say. Nothing too truly heavy, as it were.”

φCadeφ nods slowly. “Yeah that’s not a bad idea at all.” He looks to Anastasia. “You gonna join in or just meet us at the Chantry when you get done at the bar?’

<Deveraux> watches Cian come in for his first strike and just at the last second his right arm comes up, pulling the gladius from it’s sheath as it moves, and deflects the blow. “You are slow, but speed will come with age and practice.”

<Deveraux> nods, “Again.”

Anastasia nods and releases her hold on Cade so he can go attend to his friend. She smiles when he includes her in the training, “evasion, eh? Sure. What are the rules?” She asks Cade and Daedalus.

⋠Cian⋡ frowns and takes a step back, thinking for just a moment before going in for an overhanded chop. As the blow gets close, however, he pulls his arm to his chest and then thrusts towards Deveraux’s navel, pumping blood into his limbs for a little extra speed to try and close the gap between them some.

«~Daedalus~» He’d back up a bit from the two, making sure he had enough space so as to not knock anything over or intrude on anything else, before shifting into his Archid form. As he looked down to the two, he uttered three gutteral words, “Don’t get caught.”

<Deveraux> moves just enough to let Cian think he was trying to defend himself. He glances down at his cut shirt a moment before looking at Cian, “You must focus on gaining strength as well as more speed.” He lowers his stance a bit and pulls the other gladius out, flipping it so that he’s holding it normally while the one in his right hand remains inverted. “Again.”

φCadeφ looks at Daedalus a bit wide eyed, and really wishes his probability skewing spell lattice hadn’t fizzled out earlier.

Anastasia just kind of looses it for a bit as Daedalus turns into a fricken dinosaur… well a little one…but still, it had been a night of SO many shocks to the psyche, this was just too much. “What the fuck!!! He’s Barney on Acid… ‘roids… uhhh!!!!”

⋠Cian⋡ growls, not angrily but just a subconscious affect of being so focused. “Yeah. Starving orphan kid is not the best body to be stuck in for eternity. Not sure how the fuck we actually get stronger though. Not like we can work out.” He grunts and decides not to feint this time. He wasn’t used to this two swords at once stuff, and was a bit unsure how to get past them.

He decides to try and avoid them all together and takes a couple quick steps to flank Deveraux and strike at his back.

φCadeφ chuckles a bit, suddenly feeling better about the extreme reaction he’d had when Daedalus and others had shifted in front of him the first time.

Kayn eventually trots off to go crash on the couch, not bothering driving back to the city that night

<Deveraux> doesn’t move his head a lot, but his eyes are darting all around rapidly as Cian moves and gets behind him. He spins and falls to a knee just as the stab comes in and directs Cian’s blade above his head with a seemingly nonchalant motion. “You focus the energy in your vitae to gain strength, speed, and toughness. It is similar to when you temporarily cause those things

to happen but requires a great deal more focus. You have potential.” He stands out from under Cian’s longsword and takes two steps back, “Has this helped your anger?”

⋠Cian⋡ steps back once as well, his sword still held ready, and eyes Deveraux for a moment, then grins. “Yeah. Yeah that helped.”

<Deveraux> “Excellent.” He returns each gladius to it’s respective sheath and nods to Cian, “If you wish to practice in the future I will display an aggressive posture and we shall test your defense as well as your offense.”

⋠Cian⋡ lowers his sword as well and nods back. “Fuck yeah man. Don’t be afraid of hurting me, as long as my head stays attached. Zaluut has cut off more than a couple fingers. And a hand. All grows back eventually, and pain is one hell of a teacher.”

<Deveraux> “If I am not careful I could easily end you, so while I appreciate your wanting me not to worry I shall do so regardless. I mean no offense by this. It is simply fact.”

«~Daedalus~» Noticing Cade’s chuckle, he smirks himself, before reaching forwards to simply, lightly, grab him.

⋠Cian⋡ chuckles. “None taken Deveraux. You’ve got like a bajillion damn years on me. Which isn’t hard to do since I don’t have a full year at this myself. Gotta start somewhere.”

φCadeφ quickly loses his smirk as he is snatched up in the giant claw. “Well. Crap.”

«~Daedalus~» “.. Cade.. Zero… Daedalus.. One..” With another smirk, he’d release his friend.

<Deveraux> nods, “Indeed. I will now take my leave and bid you a good evening.” He bows slightly as he usually does and turns to start walking toward the forest.

⋠Cian⋡ turns and looks at the enormous Daedalus and shakes his head. “Damn. Shifters are extra as hell. I’m heading in before I get stepped on. Next time Deveraux.” He nods to him again and heads back inside the house, careful to be as quiet as possible and stay out of Zaluut’s way.

φCadeφ plops to the ground, just barely keeping his feet. “Ok. Let’s try that again. You are really fast for being so darn big.”

«~Daedalus~» “Practice makes perfect.” With another grin, he’d reach forwards and attempt to grab Cade again.

φCadeφ manages to get out of the way in time, much to his own surprise. “Ha! Take that Smaug!”

«~Daedalus~» “.. Cade One, Daedalus One..” He chuckles a slight at this development, “Impressive.”

φCadeφ points his wand at Daedalus. “You’ll not lull me into false security with your compliments, dragon! I, Baron Anima, shall end your reign of terror and claim your horde for my people!” The grin on his face is about as ridiculous as it can possibly be.

«~Daedalus~» He grins a slight, and decides to up the ante and play the role. He lunges forwards again, again attempting to grab Cade.

φCadeφ tucks and rolls out of the way ot the claw, the wind of the passing limb rustling his coat. “Ha ha! Have at thee, serpent!” He pulls a zippo out of his pocket and quickly adjusts a dial or two on his wand before shouting some Latin and flicking the lighter. The sparks hop to the end of the wand and he point it at Daedalus. The sparks bounce off of him harmlessly,

as Cade had planned, however they grow and grow until they burst like a firework at the end of his wand. “CRAP!” He drops the instrument and begins slapping himself, putting out sparks all over his clothes. “Hot hot hot!”

«~Daedalus~» He thinks for a moment, fire typically.. well, got put out by water. Unfortunately, there was no water nearby. So while spitting fire would be a bad idea….

«~Daedalus~» Perhaps sans fire would not be. .. Though at the same time, perhaps simply rolling him around on the ground will work.

«~Daedalus~» On the other hand, this was far faster, and he was less prone to squishing the human.. He arches back his head, before launching a globe of saliva at Cade.

φCadeφ freezes in place for a long moment, only moving to wipe the spit off of his face. “You win this round Smaug. Baron Anima, your wizardly nemesis, needs a shower.” He spins on his heels and takes a few steps towards the woods before quickly turning back around. “Smaug! The wizard Anima demands that you lift the spell which prevents him from knowing the way home or

face his wrath. Alternatively, you can guide him out.” Cade picks his wand up off the ground and taps his foot in mock impatience, failing to stifle a yawn. It had been such a long day, and fun as this was he was no covered in dragon spit and exhausted.

Now*

«~Daedalus~» He’d let out a hearty chuckle at that, “Done.” Before moving to walk with Cade back to the Chantry. “Again, some-time.” He was a bit exhausted himself, between wandering around the forest all day and the energy-drain from earlier. Perhaps it was best they both get some rest.

φCadeφ smiles and finally drops the act. “For sure buddy. Let’s go get cleaned up and pass the heck out.” He follows Daedalus home and only barely manages to stay awake through his entire shower. He finds Anastasia before he passes out, bringing her a spare blanket and pillow and showing her which room is his if she needs anything. When he finally flops onto his bed,

he’s asleep before he even stops bouncing.