<Storyteller> A darkness sweeps over the entire group, sound and light cease to exist for a moment. When it slowly starts to return, something is terribly wrong. This is not the forest. This is NOT where you were. This is someplace very bad. The walls are black and seem to absorb light, yet there is a faint ambience in the air that is enough to dimly see by.

Anastasia tries to draw on her ability to heighten her senses to see if that helps her see in this murky, alien landscape she finds herself in. She scans the area, first for the location and numbers of companions in the area, then looking for any immediate threats.

<Zoelie> puts her glasses on and looks around. for fun she uses spirit to see if there’s anything ‘extra’ hanging around.

*Katarina* mutters as she ends up here, looking at her companions. “Well, isn’t this fun?”

[Obfuscated] Cian debates dropping out of Obfuscate but ends up staying in it. With Anastasia and Talwar here that made the Sabbat the majority, but still, it seems smart to stay hiddenif he could. At least until they know what was going on.

<Storyteller> As the room starts to come into focus, there does not seem to be a door, but a single hatch 25 feet up on the ceiling. There is not much space in the room, and everyone is a bit crowded.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would come out of obfuscate, after looking around and seeing who was here. There was little point at this moment to maintaining it. He drew one of his swords and he would look around to see if reaching the hatch would be possible through climbing.

Sighing, Anastasia looks from the woman with skin the color of chocolate to the grey eyed woman as the room resolves into focus around them all. “Sure… fun… let’s find the fucking door and move onto the next odd challenge,” she spits out in a lyrical voice seeped in acid. She shifts so her back is to the center of the room and plays her hypersensitive fingertips along the nearest wall to learn what she can of it by

touch and sight.

*Katarina* has blue/gray-ish eyes, and would raise an eyebrow at Anastasia as she moves around. “My, my, such a temper on this one.”

<Storyteller> As the room starts to come into focus, there does not seem to be a door, but a single hatch 25 feet up on the ceiling. There is not much space in the room, and everyone is a bit crowded.

⋠Cian⋡ lets down his obfuscation, knowing that in such a small space it would be nearly impossible to maintain. He concentrates a moment then looks up to Talwar. “Fuck me Talwar. Something seriously fucking weird is happening. My skin isn’t shifting and I can’t feel the room. What the fuck!?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “It is the power of the demon. It is blocking us from using certain abilities it seems.” He looks for traps or anything that might hinder the climb up to the hatch.

A voice whispers, “What was given can be taken away.”

⋠Cian⋡ growls and spreads his claws wide at the sound of the voice. He looks around, sniffing the air. “Come on out motherfucker and I’ll take it back.”

*Katarina* conjures up an illusion of a smoking man, or tries to, at any rate.

At hearing Katarina’s editorial aside about her, Anastasia blows her a kiss with a wry smirk on her half face. She nods as she seems to find nothing amiss with the creepy black low light walls and chuckles as Cian and Talwar speak. The whisper confuses and at the same time interests her. “Who did the giving and the taking?” She asks to see if she can lure the whisperer into conversation and pinpoint its location with

her Auspex powered ears.

<Zoelie> kinda jumped at suddenly extra people being in here that she didn’t notice before

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° frowns at the sound of the voice. “What are you planning to do with us, oh taker of the dark gift?”

<Zoelie> “Uhhhh …who y’all is talkin to?”

<Zoelie> “Or do I not wanna know?”

*Katarina* “Probably not.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° shrugs and would head over to the wall and climb up.

⋠Cian⋡ growls again, the sound is not unlike that of an alligator. “Some wannabe horror movie monster probably.” He snorts then walks over to the wall and attempts to climb by digging his claws into it for handholds.

Anastasia watches Talway, pretty much counting on him not being able to make the climb as she hadn’t expected the walls to give him much purchase…. but she had been wrong in the past. She made her way over to Zoelie and Katarina and asked, “either of you ever been a cheerleader? I’m thinking human pyramid may be the way to go here.” Her tone was wry but tinged with something maybe helpful and hopeful; definitely

out of character for the super-Goth persona she sported.

*Katarina* “I don’t think Romania ever heard of cheerleaders, but sure, I’ll give a pyramid a shot.” She’s wearing https://www.polyvore.com/katarina_sf/set?id=194123122 minus the ring, for the record.

⋠Cian⋡ looks over his shoulder at Anastasia and almost purrs despite his raspy voice. “When this is over we gonna have a long chat about this cheerleader thing.”

<Zoelie> “Nah, I missed out on all that stuff, I did do some step in college but that gymnastics stuff with the little skirts …not my thing. But I’m thinking you might be right.”

Anastasia tsks at Cian then snaps her finger and points at the floor by her feet. “Be like a good doggie, C-boi and assume the position… and I promise we’ll have that chat later anytime you want,” she says in a tone that’s all honey and promises but her eyes are still hard and focused. She nods as the others seem to agree and says to Talwar, “we could use another strapping man type on the bottom.”

The hatch opens up, Cassian’s telekinesis spinning it and pushing it free.

<Kitt Bishop> “Oh, that’s neat.”, she says as she watches the hatch open up.

*Katarina* whistles. “Way to go, Cass.”

(Er. nvm)

((So hatch still closed?))

<Storyteller> Talwar gets the hatch open.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° climbs out and then would take out his cord and lower it so they can climb out while he keeps an eye above. “One by one” he would say softly but his voice carried somehow enough to be heard as he kneeled beside the opening.

Anastasia abandons her initial plan to hop up and grab the dangled line so she can hand over hand it up out of the obliette they were trapped in.

*Katarina* would go after Anastasia.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° waits until the others climb up on the line, keeping mindful of what was about and offering a gloved hand to those that were near the top to help them out.

⋠Cian⋡ doesn’t bother to drop to the ground and go to the cord, instead waiting by the hatch to assist anyone who needs it in getting out, waiting until last to haul himself out.

<Zoelie> will climb up the rope when offered

“That was…” Anastasia says looking expectantly at Katarina to see if she’ll add the right adjective. Then she looks around to see where they are now, searching for clues as to what might be going on or what to do next.

<Storyteller> As each person makes it out of the hole, they start to notce the landscape around them is gray and flat. The fog seems to go on forever though, and limits vision to about ten feet.

*Katarina* “An experience?”

⋠Cian⋡ keeps his claws at the ready, sniffing at the air to try and pick up a scent, any scent besides their own. Of course, his preference would be if he could sniff out the others they are separated from, but he also hopes to be able to pick up on any enemies outside of their limited visual range.

<Zoelie> “Guess that’s one word for it.”

Anastasia sighs a long suffering sigh as she says as Cian makes like a Dog boi and sniffs at the fog. “Two words, actually….shhh..” and she tries to use her heightened senses to see if she can locate anyone else with her ears.

*Katarina* shrugs. “I did try my best.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We need to stay together, so no one just wander off. If the others are out here, hopefully we will find them, and we will find some clue as to where we are. We are in its realm now so be mindful.”

<Storyteller> Everything seems to be absorbed by the fog rather than bounced back at all. It is like the opposite of an echo. Light and sound touches the fog and then just stops.

Anastasia shudders at perceiving the deadness of the air. “It’s realm… what is It? Aside from a Stephen King book, that is…” she asks Talwar as he seems most knowledgeable about what’s going on among them all

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° shakes his head. “It is somewhere demonic. We are nowhere good. We must try to find our way out or at least try to find the demon here and destroy it.”

*Katarina* “Any ideas, bossman?”

⋠Cian⋡ looks around at the fog and shakes his head. “We need…I dunno some fucking string or breadcrumbs or some shit. Otherwise we’re gonna end up walking in circles.”

“This could very well suck…” Anastasia muses aloud before sighing and attempting to use aura reading as a targeting sense, figuring the demon in its realm might glow like a beacon.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° takes out his sword again. “Unless someone has a ritual for said ‘string’ I think we are stuck.” * he makes a mark in the ground. “We can barely see in front of us more than 10 feet so let us keep moving together because standing still is going to do nothing at all.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “If others are out here, perhaps they will see the marks on the ground.”

⋠Cian⋡ shrugs. “Good enough. Lead the way boss.” He continues sniffing at the air, frustrated by the inability to hear or see and hoping he’ll get lucky in that scent is the one thing the fog doesn’t block.

Anastasia nods and swings her sickle through the air seeing if she can fan away some of the fog in front of her. She looks at the others and says, “we should walk shoulder to shoulder, 2 arm lengths apart… to get a wide field of view…”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That is not a bad idea. Remember to pay attention behind us as well.”

⋠Cian⋡ scratches his face along one of the scars that criss cross the leathery blue skin. “You want me to be rear guard, boss, or just have all of us try to keep an eye out?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “If you can keep an eye that way, it would be good. Do not venture away though. This fog is mystical and absorbs sound as much as visibility.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° continues on a pace, to get things moving, marking the ground now and then with his sword.

*Katarina* moves to keep up with Anastasia, staying the hell away from her sickle, though.

⋠Cian⋡ nods and follows along, his focus mostly on the area behind them, only looking forward occasionally to make sure the others are still within sight. Mostly though, he keeps track of them via scent, figuring that either the fog will block it and he’ll know he’s lost them when he cannot smell anyone, or that it won’t and he can find them that way if he falls behind.

<Zoelie> will spread out as advised, keeps up with katarina

Anastasia winks at Katarina as she notes the effort she puts into matching the pace she sets. “Didn’t catch what you’re called, Grey Eyes,” she says in a tone that’s playful yet challenging even as she keeps her ears pricked for signs they’ve neared either friend or foe. “Seeing as we’re all demon-napped together, figure we’re past the ‘hey you’ phase of acquaintanceship… I go by Anastasia,” she

offers.

<Storyteller> Zoelie notes that this place has a lot of spirit energy, and that it’s like one big collector of energy. As she tries to gather Data on it, it is gathering the same on all of them.

<Zoelie> stops

<Zoelie> “So…that’s not good.”

<Zoelie> “We are like…in this giant spirit battery.”

⋠Cian⋡ perks up, turning his head slightly to hear better but still keep an eye out beind them. “So…what the fuck does that mean?”

*Katarina* looks at Zoelie, coming to a halt. “And we’re the power source?”

<Zoelie> “It means everything we do is note, observed, collected…categorized…and saved for later.”

*Katarina* “Well, that’s just fucking great.”

φCadeφ shakes his head. “Then for the record, this place can suck the dust out of my dead dick.”

<Zoelie> “And yeah we are a power source. ”

<Zoelie> “Like all spirit energy.”

<Zoelie> looks at cade “Boy, you nasty.”

⋠Cian⋡ grins and shrugs. “I do my best.”

<Zoelie> looked at cian because duh

<Zoelie> “Well at least you is good at more than one thing, right?”

Anastasia listens and then asks, “is there anyway to stop fueling things… short of perishing ourselves, I mean.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Seems to me like we need to find the source and destroy it, or get out of here.”

*Katarina* shakes her head. “Well, we can try, but which way?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “If someone can sense where the power is going to, maybe that would give us a direction.”

*Katarina* looks at Zoelie.

⋠Cian⋡ flexes his claws a few times. “I say we do both. Kill the fucking thing and the get the hell out.”

Anastasia cocked a finger at Zoelie then says to Talwar, “she says we’re the power source… right?”

<Zoelie> “Anything with spirit energy so whatever else is in here too.”

Anastasia nods and looks at Zoelie meaningfully as she asks, “so you can see the flow of energy here… which way is it going? From us to where?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Where is it going? That is what I am saying. If it is drawing power from us, does it have a destination as to where it is going? This fog seems to be absorbing everything but if you can isolate anything that might help.”

<Zoelie> looks between talwar and anastasia “Ok that is a good idea…”

<Zoelie> “Unless this battery is just sorta…hanging out at the bottom of someone’s kitchen drawer until it expires…not connected to anything…”

<Zoelie> shakes her head to dismiss that thought and tries looking around more at the ambient energy to see if it has a flow pattern

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We have not much to work with so I will go with what we have at all.”

<Zoelie> tries not to miss katie too much

*Katarina* can be a relatively decent replacement?

<Storyteller> Something begins to move through the fog toward the group.

<Zoelie> is particularly missing katie’s penchant for blowing shit up

⋠Cian⋡ scoffs and shakes his head, bur grins. “So much for a simple hunt through the fucking woods. Whoever opened the Hellraiser puzzle is getting their face clawed the fuck off when we get back.”

<Marge> backs up and watches the bubble expanding until…

Anastasia sighs and shakes her head. “You said it’s collecting data on us… sounds like the battery is connected to other things, no?” She asks, not really knowing Mage stuff but knowing logic

*Katarina* “Psht. Clawing faces off? That’s so 2010. Have you ever been hit by an unkindness of ravens? Or attacked by a crocodile?”

φCadeφ swivels his head back and forth slowly, scanning for any sort of energy flow as they walk, focusing intently.

⋠Cian⋡ “I like the classics what can I s…” He stops. “Shh…you fuckers see that?”

Anastasia keeps her heightened senses peeled for any signs that her bickering group isn’t the only folks out here. She puts her head on a swivel at hearing Cian’s question, “I think…”

*Katarina* would hug Marge when she saw her. Also, she looks at the figure, then at Cian. “Huh?”

⋠Cian⋡ sees the approaching group and relaxes a bit, though he doesn’t know any of them they aren’t demons at least. “Nevermind.”

φCadeφ spies the other group once they are within visibility and sighs in relief. “Oh that is good. It’s not just us. Oh! Zoelie!” He waves to the fellow Mage.

*Katarina* “Hey, Marge. You too, huh?”

Anastasia nods at the newcomers then shushes Cade as he greets Zoelie, thus learning the dark skinned girl’s name. “She’s focusing on finding the source of all this… I wouldn’t distract her, pretty boi,” she says in a wry and cool tone.

φCadeφ blushes as Anastasia addresses him then spots Cian and raises his wand a bit, unsure what this creature is. “Umm…Zoelie…what is this blue thing that is following you?”

<Zoelie> waves in relief

<Zoelie> “That’s nasty boy, he got dust in his dick.”

<Aaron> “Oh I did not need to hear that.”

«~Daedalus~» He breathes out for a moment… Well, at least they found the others. It was a good idea after all to spread out a slight. For the moment he remains silent, looking around at the surroundings, or rather, lack thereof.

⋠Cian⋡ turns to look at Cade, cocking his head, eyes gleaming and a growl rumbling in his throat. “You keep pointing that fucking thing at me and I’ll be the fucker what bled you like a pig.” He flexes his claws a bit, then grins and shakes his head. “Don’t piss yourself pretty boy. Same team.”

Anastasia notes Cade’s bashful nature then bristles as Cade points his rod at Cian, “Don’t whip that out unless you’re planning on giving it to him good, sweetie,” Anastasia purrs at Cade then holds up her hands, “no judgement, just you don’t want to get Ci’s hopes up then leave him unsatisfied when you’re waving wood like that around.”

φCadeφ looks at Zoelie then Cian then Anastasia. He blushes even deeper and chuckles. “Sorry. I didn’t mean any offense. I just didn’t remember seeing him at the meeting and…well…you have to admit he does look a little demony. My bad Ci.”

<Marge> towers over Cian and looks like she might punt him. She then nods to Katarina.

⋠Cian⋡ growls at Cade but it seems more one of annoyance than threat. “Only hotties get to give me nicknames. It’s Cian to baldies.”

*Katarina* rolls her eyes.

*Katarina* “Put your dicks away, kids. You can see which one’s bigger later.”

<Zoelie> “Just cuz he dirty don’t mean he ain’t good at what he does. He ain’t no demon he’s you know. Hangs with the fang gang.”

«~Daedalus~» Turning his focus to Cian, he speaks, “… If we are the same team, threats do none of us any favors, so let us cease such an activity, and bring the brunt of our focus to our current predicament instead.”

φCadeφ laughs and nods. “Cian then.” He looks from him to Talwar, Katarina and Anastasia. “I’m Cade, since we’re getting introduced. I recognize a couple of you from the meeting at the Trill.”

<Zoelie> “Right, what Daedalus said in fancier words.”

⋠Cian⋡ looks at Daedalus and seems to physically choke back some sass. “Yeah yeah. We’re all fucking friends now. You guys figure anything out?”

<Zoelie> continues to look around with her specs “Oh and by the way this place be watchin us all and everything we do. Taking notes. And storing our spirit energy.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “They have a point. We can be more mature than this. We are going to need all the help we can get to be out of here.”

«~Daedalus~» “Nay… Though I am only speaking for myself in such a reg-” As Zoelie says that.. He shifts his attention to her instead and narrows his eyes. Since he couldn’t see what she saw, he didn’t divert his attention, and instead inquired further, “.. Can you see structure to this place, or are we simply wandering through an abyss of darkness?”

φCadeφ nods slowly. “Wanna show me where? I’ve got my eyes on but I wasn’t sure where the heck to be looking or what exactly for. Hard to know what is weird when you don’t know what is normal.”

<Aaron> frowns a bit at that. “We need to avoid doing anything which uses up our energy. Be it Gnosis, or Vitae or Quintessence.”

<Zoelie> to Daedalus “Structure as in walls or something no…not yet…trying to look at the energy currents and see where they go.”

Anastasia keeps quite for a bit, letting tempers cool as she learned from Zoelie more about this place she was currently trapped in.

⋠Cian⋡ sighs and turns again to keep an eye on their backs. “Yeah yeah, I’ll be good boss. I ain’t gonna stop fucking cussing though. I draw the line there. Shit is too damn weird to not be able to say ‘shit is damn weird.'”

<Zoelie> to Cade “I can try to show you but it’s kinda hard if you don’t know spirit. I only picked it up for….well…we can talk about that later.”

After nudging Cian in the side lightly with the butt of her sickle’s handle she says wryly, “too bad we can’t suck this place dry like a teenager on prom night.”

*Katarina* “Clever boy. And ew. You’d just get sick.”

<Marge> glances over toward Anastasia, but refrains from speaking. Her eyes turn red and she allows her claws to grow out.

*Katarina* looks to Marge, moving to get in her way and shaking her head. “Not now!”

φCadeφ smiles at Zoelie. “I actually just recently picked it up.”

⋠Cian⋡ giggles at Anastasia. “Never got to go to a prom. Some bullshit about you have to actually go to school first.”

<Marge> “What? I wasn’t going to attack them. It was for fog critters.”

*Katarina* “You did grow your claws after looking at her, so I took precautions?”

Anastasia shoots Marge a ‘what?’ Look, all innocent surprise as she notes the big girl’s claws pop out. “I meant the date rapey QB, of course…” Then she drapes an arm around Cian’s shoulders and says, “stick with me, sweetie, we’ll have all sorts of against the ru

Anastasia… rules fun”

⋠Cian⋡ grins but keeps his focus on their surroundings. It was starting to seem weird that they hadn’t been attacked yet.

«~Daedalus~» “Fog critters… Another reason to remain vigiliant. Though if such an event comes to pass, I am unable to make a.. subtle change in such a regard, as it were.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We have seen nothing yet. It is as if we are just meant to travel here and be trapped.”

⋠Cian⋡ “Fuck I hope not. That’d be boring as hell.”

«~Daedalus~» “How long have you been wandering for? I almost wonder if we should attempt to go up, instead of the normal compass of directions… Not that this place has any direction.”

φCadeφ just shakes his head, personally quite happy there’s been nothing to fight as of yet.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “The problem with going up is we can barely see 10 feet in front of us. If you fly… you have to go a certain speed to maintain, do you not?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “And then.. we cannot see on the ground.”

<Zoelie> “Don’t forget what Aaron said, either.”

<Zoelie> “Using spirit energy is a bad plan.”

Anastasia sighs heavily then says! “I am thinking we’re here to be slowly drained of our powers and will to live… for all we know the demon perceives time differently then we do.” She looks at Cade and Zoelie, “can you wizardy types work togetherto break this battery?”

<Aaron> nods and his little coyote ears twitch. “That might not be a good idea. Our attempted escape uses up our energy, which she says it is collecting.”

«~Daedalus~» “While I am capable of hovering, the other points are fine as well… Energy usage is bad, and can’t find the ground to land on…”

φCadeφ frowns. “Perhaps. But we would need to get closer I think. If it is mostly comprised of energy I can attempt to search for weak points in its flow. While I doubt I have the necessary spells at my disposal to disrupt it, I can at least direct someone else who does where to strike.”

<Zoelie> will try to show cade by pointing out the energy flow she sees but honestly not sure if he can get it or not

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes, we do not want to give it willingly our power. We need to preserve.”

Anastasia almost does a cheer at hearing that there may be something to hit soon. “Which way do we go, please… pretty please,” she asks Cade, moving closer to him in a sultry and sensual way

<Zaluut> steps through the fog and looks about at the group, seeming to be taking a head count. His expression looking worried.

<Fiona> follows Zaluut.

~*Ramirez*~ moving some of the fog, continues onward heading toward now…this group of people.

φCadeφ turns several deep shades of red and retreats into his hood a bit. “I uh…I’m not sure yet…I…I think we’ll know soon though.” He rubs his face and makes some strange motions in the air. “One…one second I need to try this spell again.”

Kayn, and presumably a few others, step from the fog, the man now back in his homid form. He takes stock of who’s where.. and more importantly; if any are missing from earlier

Anastasia is more then gratified by the reaction she inspired in Cade, Then is made all the happier as more of their companions appear through the mist. She dips her head at Zaluut and shoots him a LOOK

<CoraAnn> looks around and sighs. “Cass is still missing.”

φCadeφ finishes his incantation and gestures then looks up and spots others approaching. It takes a moment of focus to see them properly, his perceptions currently expanded to take in a lot more information than normal, but he instantly perks up. “Ramirez! Kayn!”

<Zoelie> “Oh hello there.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Ah, seems we have found yet another group. Good.. so.. we are missing who now still?”

<Fiona> scowls at everyone equally. Except Zaluut. Fuck that.

<Zaluut> frowns deeply. “Kitt. And the Tremere.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ in lupus form circled around keeping an eye about.

<<Vaclava>> takes in the sight of the others and claps her hands togther “Ah, it’s good, vwe’re all coming together again!”

~*Ramirez*~ “Kitt and Cassian.. hmm.. well that’s two people.. maybe we can try to sense one of them.. I don’t suppose you have an object of Kitt’s or Cassian’s..anyone?”

<Fiona> “Yes, isn’t that just the best fucking wonderful thing ever.”

⋠Cian⋡ turns to look at the new group that approaches. “Zaluut.” He dips his head a bit at the elder Tzimisce and then looks at Fiona. “Hey Fi. This shit is weird as fuck, huh?”

~*Ramirez*~ “If we can find them… we can try to find our way out of this realm… though it might take time.”

<Fiona> scowls something fierce at Cian. “Don’t fucking call me that, dumbshit. And it wasn’t you with the fucking voice, right?”

φCadeφ turns at the familiar accent and waves. “Miss Vaclava! Hi! I’m glad you’re okay!”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Stop the arguing. It is enough.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° was unhappy. Kitt was still missing.

⋠Cian⋡ chuckles and shakes his head. “Nope. We heard it too.” He looks at Talwar and dips his head. “My bad Talwar.”

“Howdy Cade.” Kayn says simply, looking back into the fog if it still surrounds them

Anastasia heads over to Zaluut and nods welcomingly at Fiona before saying, “I don’t like this… we’re in a space meant to assess us and drain us… and now we’re almost all reunited…”

«~Daedalus~» “Not that it matters at this point, but it was stated this place is siphoning energy, yes? If this is the case, I wonder if this place is related to those dead zones in an energy sort-of-sense… like, if they were directly connected or something.”

<Aaron> “That seems likely. It was draining energy in spots… here is can just drain all of us.”

<Marge> “I do not intend to be anything’s dinner.”

φCadeφ purses his lips, glad to have a distraction from the woman that was making him blush. “Yeah, could be that this is where it was funneling the energy too. That would make sense I suppose.”

~*Ramirez*~ “It is draining but.. I can control the fog to some degree and have been. It’s helped lead us to the rest of you. We can get out of here but we need to find the other two…and then find our path out. We are in an under realm of the shadowlands, but it is not impossible.”

<<Vaclava>> smiles at cade and waves “Likevwise, Monsieur Cade!”

~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe now that you others are here.. we can combine some to boost our power and find a path out if need be.”

ͼConradͽ watches the others with a slight frown on his face. It did not bode well that Cassian was still missing. Had this possiblity occurred to him, Conrad would have suggested everyone exchange small personal items for tracking purposes. But of course, this was not an outcome any of them could have predicted.

φCadeφ nods to Ramirez. “If we can get to wherever the energy is being drained to we might be able to find a way to weaken or destroy it. Or we could just focus on getting out, though it seems possible that destroying the ‘battery’ might BE the way out.”

Anastasia blinks as she tries to process the information and notions being so casually about. Things she’s only in poetry and myth we’re being proven true faster then she really could accept. So she stood still as a statue struggling to make sense of it all and failing miserably.

~*Ramirez*~ “Alright.. well if it’s not the fog draining in general, do you guys have a line to what is the power drainer? ARe you moving in a distinct direction?”

φCadeφ frowns “Zoelie and I are working on that. Trying to zero in on where the energy is flowing to.”

Kayn.. is in much the same boat as Anastasia. Energies, draining, power, all meaningless as he tries to fit it all to an underlying context. In any case, the theurge doesn’t like the dead lands, devoid of spirits. He looks out into the formless fog, listening and trying to piece the inane chatter together

~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe I can help since I can try to lower the effect of the fog so you can get a better trace.”

Anastasia takes a deep breath, out of habit, and asks Ramirez simply, “how?” Defaulting to seeing the situation as a logic puzzle.

::Maryska looks around.:: “so someone said we’re in a deep realm of some sort?”

Anastasia hears how unclear her question was and expands it, “how do you affect the fog.”

~*Ramirez*~ “I don’t know honestly that this place just doesn’t operate as a draining place in general really. We are in a deep realm of the shadowlands, like limbo.”

<Zoelie> to ramirez “You don’t think it has an actual boundary or border?”

~*Ramirez*~ “and we’re like -alive- so it could be that this is just the way it goes. I dunno. We do need to find the other two though so if we had something to connect to them we could try..or since they are vampires, maybe we can try sensing well.. their energy as it is vitae.”

~*Ramirez*~ shakes his head. “I don’t think so. We have to find a path.”

⋠Cian⋡ feels himself, and his Beast, getting a bit antsy. Not wanting to do something stupid. He straightens up a bit and begins going over the sword fighting drills Zaluut has taught him, mostly on footwork since actually drawing his sword might get misinterpreted.

φCadeφ sighs and shakes his head. “This shadowlands stuff is definitely more your bag than mine Ramirez. I can see the energy flows now but I’m not sure if that helps or not. Just gimme a task and I’ll help how I can.”

::Maryska pulls out a blade with mirror finish and begins to focus on it, allowing her Gnosis to feel into the mirror, to allow herself to try to push into the umbra.::

<Storyteller> Cade can see the underlying energy flow seems to drift down, though since they can feel what seems to eb solid ground below them, that should not be possible.

~*Ramirez*~ “So maybe we follow the energy flows. If it matches the flows of this current of fog? I don’t know which way it is going. I can work with the fog though.”

<Zoelie> shrugs “All I’m sayin is you ever see a battery corrode before? Where it leaks and gets that white fluffy crap all over?”

ͼConradͽ steps up and speaks for the first time in several minutes. “We are accomplishing little standing around. Given how quickly we all found each other it seems reasonable to assume we were not scattered far. Perhaps if we search we can find some clues, markings or such, as to where they landed. From there a simple ritual can help to track them down.”

~*Ramirez*~ nods to Zoelie. “Yeah, that’s pretty cool when that happens.”

φCadeφ frowns. “Yeah I may have spoken too soon Ramirez. The energy is uh…going down. Like…through the ground.”

~*Ramirez*~ looks down and sighs. “Yeah, we’re not going to well, deal with that. It’s the land doing that.. so for now.. let’s go with the current of the fog and I can try to keep it at least from doing its thing to us much.”

<Zoelie> smirks a bit “You only ever see that when the batteries are left plugged into something, know what i’m saying? Because even if the device is off, it still pulls power sometimes over time. And the more a battery gets drained, the more current flows out of it, right? So there’s change in the composition of what’s left over in the battery. There’s more gas…and it pushes

the walls of the battery out of shape…and it leaks out.”

<Zoelie> “We make whatever is using this place use the energy…”

<Zoelie> “We can force our way out.”

Anastasia grabs onto two thoughts at once and says, “Ramirez, can you push the fog back so,” she nods at Conrad, la rite can be done to bring the missing pair to us?”

ͼConradͽ nods to Anastasia and looks to Ramirez. “She has a point. If you can increase our visibility we can more quickly find signs of our missing members and illuminate their trail.”

{Aeneas} appears as a man with a sword for a right arm and draped in white swan feathers. His skin is beyond even vampire pale, being pure white.

φCadeφ looks at the newcomer with wide eyes, his mouse closing down on the words he was about to speak.

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, I can manipulate the fog to a decent degree.” He’d then look at the newcomer and study him. “Oh..hello there. You are like good news I’d hope. White feathers are a positive sign in a place like this.”

::Maryska looks up from her mirror blade in her attempt to slip umbral realms as a person appears, she narrows her eyes as she looks at him.:: “so…are you our way out?”

<Fiona> eyes the poncy fucker.

«~Daedalus~» He’d turn his attention to the new being, but remained quiet; Ramirez echoed his initial thoughts, though he is still cautious.

⋠Cian⋡ drops into an aggressive stance at the appearance of a new player and spreads his claws wide. A low growl rattles his throat but beyond that he makes no move, looking occasionally to Talwar and Zaluut, awaiting their signal.

<Zaluut> almost takes a step back, but watches. It could be a trap.

ͼConradͽ is quite surprised by the new arrival and tightens his grip on the handle of his sword but does not brandish it at him, waiting to see what the creature does.

{Aeneas} looks among them. “I can make you a path out. Follow the light. Your friends Sascha, Zo, and Deveraux are waiting for you.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ eyes the mysterious being, none too happy something just appeared like that. He did not trust it but it wasn’t doing anything yet.

*Katarina* whistles. “Damn. Someone went to the Liberace School of Fashionable Weapon Design.”

~*Ramirez*~ “We can’t leave without Cassian and Kitt.”

⋠Cian⋡ forces the growl out of his voice as he speaks, but only barely. “I ain’t leaving Kitt behind.”

{Aeneas} “The longer you stay the harder it will be to get you out. They have gone deeper. You will have to go.”

Anastasia, ever a pragmatist, looks to Zaluut to see if what Ramirez says is truth. Cian’s words seal the deal for her even though she bristles and frowns, out of here being her fondest desire right about now.

::Maryska doesn’t even bother, she just resheaths her blades and begins to follow whatever path of light this guy was talking about.::

ͼConradͽ frowns, unsure what to do. He did not wish to leave Cassian behind, but getting himself stuck here as well was not likely to be of any use. Perhaps back in the material world they would have some luck finding a way to help.

~*Ramirez*~ was glad to hear Zo’s name..and interested at the same time. The two vampires had gone to get Zo? Interesting.. and then he frowned at the news of the other two. “If we send the others back… can we find the other two?”

⋠Cian⋡ looks between Talwar and Zaluut several times, clearly torn. His instincts scream at him to save his own hide, but the teachings of the Sabbat screamed back that he could not leave Kitt to die.

φCadeφ looks to Ramirez. “What do you think our chances are of being able to bring them back ourselves once we have returned to the material world?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks well..angry at the thought of leaving Kitt behind. he trusted the tremere only soooo much and knowing they were going deeper into the danger.. oh that didn’t sit well.

::Maryska sighs.:: “We leave now, follow the damn trail, this person goes deeper, it’s called evacuation by severity, the fewer people that this person has to drag up and down the realm, the easier it is.”

<Zoelie> “We can’t leave Cassian.”

{Aeneas} “Remaining here only gives it more power to hold them.”

Anastasia clears her throat then speaks up. “As we now have a way out, let’s get moving then and get them out too,” she says matter of factory

<<Vaclava>> regards the being curiously “But vwhy should vw trust you, just because you know our vfriends’ names?”

~*Ramirez*~ is thoughtful at Aeneas words. He did not want to abandon Kitt and Cassian but.. the being might have a point and with a bunch of people here who could not really do too much here and were out of their element.. it was more apparent this was a danger and they were just giving more power to the demon. “He is right.”

~*Ramirez*~ “I may be able to get away with some stuff here..and a few others might.. but in the end, all of us.. it is fuel for the demon to keep us in this realm.”

{Aeneas} looks to Ramirez and Aaron. “They know me from the lab. I assisted in the destruction of the fomori there.”

ͼConradͽ looks to Maryska and nods. “We know too little of this place. Even if we were to find them ourselves, we have no solid theories on how to extricate ourselves from this realm. I would suggest we take the way out if…” He turns to Vaclava. “It turns out to be a valid escape. Once back home we can direct our efforts towards rescuing the others without the worry of

succumbing to this place.”

~*Ramirez*~ nods to what Aeneas says.

<<Vaclava>> relaxes a bit “Ah I see…”

<Aaron> nods. “He is right. He helped us before, he’s another angel, like Zo.”

::Maryska rolls her eyes as she’s already walking.:: “stay here, definitely die, follow the path…maybe die.” her Ukrainian accent still as thick as ever.

<Zoelie> “Yeah I was thinking that…”

Anastasia looks at Aenas and asks, “is there anything we can do back home to help.” Though well meaning she’s clearly out of her element and ready to go.

φCadeφ nods slowly as Ramirez speaks. “I know it sucks but most of us, myself included, can’t do much in this realm. We’ll be little if any help, heck we might just make things worse. I say we go and see if we can manage to help from the other side somehow.”

«~Daedalus~» “.. I don’t like this, but if what he says is true, then our presence is just going to make things worse for them, if I am understanding things correctly, that is.”

<Marge> nods and then starts to leave. “I have to agree, we should go. Get someone out from the top of the well, not the bottom.”

<Zoelie> “It does make sense about being used…but you know Cassian and the other woman, what’s her name? Kitt? They seem like they is pretty powerful too and could be used if they do their special abilitites.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Aeneas, can you help us to get them from out there?”

“Where are the people in question?”

{Aeneas} “I will attempt it, but with you all feeding the Fallen One, it is very difficult to even come this far.”

⋠Cian⋡ backs away from Aeneas towards Zaluut and Talwar. “This feels wrong. I’m the first motherfucker to bug out if a fight just can’t be won, I don’t like the idea of dying when I could finish the fight another night with just some wounded pride as payment but…can we really trust this fucking thing? I don’t feel right leaving Kitt here.”

Anastasia listens to both Cian and Aeneas and puts a hand on his shoulder as she says, “we don’t abandon our own, but honestly, have you or I done anything of real import here? I think we have no choice but trust him.”

~*Ramirez*~ “I will lend any help I can.” He then nods and would wait for the others to go and then head out.

“Especially since our leaving could give Kitt and that guy an edge,” Anastasia adds matter of factory.

<CoraAnn> looks torn and then looks to Ramirez and Vaclava, then follows.

~*Ramirez*~ “We will get them back.”

⋠Cian⋡ looks up at Anastasia, the internal struggle clear in his gleaming eyes. “I know but…I just…fuck!” He shakes his head then looks to the elder Cainites. “I said I would follow orders. So…what are the orders?”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ frowns and heads to the light as there was no good he could do in this realm anyway even if he wanted.

<<Vaclava>> sighs and will go with cora

ͼConradͽ sighs and makes up his mind, stepping into the light.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° is furious and clenches a fist, but he would do as zaluut would.

<Zaluut> growls deeply, glancing at the fog and then the angel. He looks 100% pissed, skin rippling. “As much as I despise the thought… I cannot remain here. I have no connection to my soil here, or the spirits. I MUST go back.”

φCadeφ follows the others into the light, stopping just short of it to turn to the Sabbat vampires. “I promise, I will do everything I can, no matter how much or little that is, to get your friend back.” Then steps into the light.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° sighs. “Then we will go, but we want a way to get back Kitt. That will not be forgotten.”

~*Ramirez*~ “We’ll get them back.”

Anastasia nods and only moves when Zaluut admits he must quit this field of battle himself. She gives Cian’s shoulder another squeeze then falls in with the line of exiting Sabbat.

<Zaluut> nods in agreement with Talwar and then moves toward the light reluctantly.

Kayn stays behind to watch everyone go through

<Zoelie> lingers, reluctant, but understanding the principle she really can’t argue it. “Come on nasty boy.” she heads out.

⋠Cian⋡ nods at Zaluut, understanding. “I don’t like it either…and…” he hesitates for a long moment, fighting his own instincts. “If you want me to stay behind, just me, well…then I’ll fucking do it.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° steps through the light.

~*Ramirez*~ nods to Aeneas. “Thanks for helping us. Let me know anything I can do.” He’d then step through too.

<Zaluut> shakes his head, “No, come on. We will get her out.”

{Aeneas} waits and watches to make sure they all have been freed before following them out.

⋠Cian⋡ sighs and nods to Zaluut. In truth he is glad not to have to stay. He steps towards the light, stopping next to Aeneas. “Don’t fuck us on this.” There is no threat in his voice, more resignation to his inability to help, then he steps on through.

Anastasia steps through the light after Talwar, happy to leave the dreadful place behind but feeling far from victorious.

Kayn leaves after the last of them, but before Aeneas