<Zane Calbeni> and the other Brujah start the evening off by rearranging the furniture. While someone stays out to turn people away from the parking lot, the rest just start picking things up and moving them around. They even lift the whole island in the center after it is unbolted and carry it off to one corner. Seats are arranged to face the center, where there

<Zane Calbeni> is a single table that Zane happens to be sitting on.

Erik makes sure that only those on the approved list get in, and for some reason, no one wants to argue with the old viking-looking man at the door.

Martin makes his way in and finds a seat out of the way, off near the back door and just watches as they set up for the night.

Marge comes in and looks around, after looking down at Erik and smiling, she goes in and helps move things around if need be. Finding it a bit odd that some of these little guys are just picking things up like they are nothing.

Robert gets there early and gets roped into helping move things, as he’d be one of those twiggy looking guys who is simply a lot stronger than he looks.

Aaron slips into the bar and nods to Erik on his way in. He looks around at those already gathering and then moves off toward the right by the front door to take a seat.

Natasha heads into the bar and blinks as they are moving stuff around all over. She looks for familiar faces before heading off toward the back to find a seat.

Katie bounces into the Trill and tips Erik on her way in. She looks around, headphones pounding out something electronic, and then goes to take a seat near Aaron.

<Isabo Kali> makes her way into the Trill, looking terribly overdressed in her long black dress and highly unsensible shoes. She fiddles with her necklace briefly and then goes to take up a seat near Natasha.

<Kaitlyn Cirrus> is tuning her violin near to the stairs in the back, but seems to be halfway paying attention to the room.

φCadeφ tips his cabbie then heads inside the Trill, the hood of his jacket pulled up and headphones blaring a variety of heavy music. He waves at Zane then gets his usual beer from Erik before finding a booth to sit in. Figuring that Zane and the others have probably made sure to keep all the Sleepers cleared out, Cade doesn’t bother to be subtle as he waves his hands and pokes

at the air, running through several different programs and applications with Hecatrix. It occurs to him that one of these days he should record himself doing this so he knows what it looks like, just to see if it is as cool as he thinks.

<CoraAnn> walks in and goes over to Zane, hopping up on the edge of that pool table in the center and kicks her feet back and forth a bit.

<Shotgun> walks into the Trill and takes a deep breath before making her way toward the back of the room by the stairs to sit, she nods to Kaitlyn as she gets there.

[Obfuscated] Alice sneaks in and sits by the door, wringing her hands a little at all the people around.

<Erin Summers> walks in and takes a long look around before going and sitting with Aaron and Katie. “Well, this is an interesting setup…”

«~Daedalus~» He’d walk into the Trill as well, moving on over towards Zane to either find a seat or something to lean against.

Katie nods to Erin. “Yeah, this should be interesting.”, she says and she waves to Cora as she sees her.

Natasha plays with the brim of her hat a bit. “Interesting is one way of putting it I guess.”

ͼConradͽ comes in shortly after Isabo dressed in a nice three piece suit. He greets Erik and then glances around for a moment before heading over to sit by Isabo. “Good evening, Primogen Kali.” He gestures to the gathering crowd. “It seems news of this little meeting spread quick and far. Not such a ‘little’ meeting anymore.”

Aaron chuckles and nods. “Well, at the very least I doubt it will be boring.”

<Sascha> walks in directly behind Conrad, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand straight up before she changes course and sits off to the left hand side of the front doors.

<Isabo Kali> shakes her head at Conrad even as she is reaching over and swatting Natasha’s hands away from the distinctly witchy hat she is wearing. “Don’t be so formal here. Zane says everyone who walks through the doors is equal while here, so we will do the same.”

~*Ramirez*~ walks into the place, looking about at the scenery change and taking notice of this or that. He’d head over to where Aaron, Katie and Erin were seated and pull out an available seat and settle into it. “Hey guys.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ roams into the Trill and would glance about and then head over to a corner to go sit in…after looking around for where the booze was kept now. He had a feeling booze might be a good idea for the convo that was to come up.

Aaron nods to Ramirez, “This is a little nuts… there’s gotta be like 20 vampires in here.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, I didn’t think of it that way, but you’re right.” * he smirks.

<CoraAnn> waves back to Katie and the others as well, though she stays there on the middle table. Her steel-toed boots swinging back and forth.

ͼConradͽ nods his head to Isabo in apology. “Of course, Isabo, I merely wished to ensure you were paid the respect due to you, especially in front of such a large company.”

Katie grins and hugs Ramirez. “I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever! You didn’t die again did you?”

<<Vaclava>> arrives at the Trill early and heads upstairs to start playing the background introductory music on the piano. she has chosen a medley of Nobuo Uematsu’s works as well as others of her own composition.

■► Cassian ◄■ enters the Trill and for note has auspex activated, because this many people in one place was a potential for something bad to happen. He’d head over to Cora and sit down at that table, but on the side where he could also converse with the Tremere if need be.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° made his way into the establishment and would find his way over to a wall that had the door in plain view and gave a good view of pretty much everything of consequence. He’d stand silently, statuesque.

ͼConradͽ waves to Cassian as he comes in but otherwise simply sits and observes the gathering, his senses turned up a bit to see if he can overhear anything of interest.

Natasha looks up at Isabo swatting at her hands and scoots away a bit. “Dangit.”

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Conrad and smirks slightly. “Hello there Conrad, Isabo, Natasha.”

<Kaitlyn Cirrus> finishes tuning her violin and then joins Vaclava, easily picking up what she is playing and putting her own harmonic twist to it.

[Obfuscated] Alice listens to the music and quietly sneaks off toward the stairs to go where that is coming from.

Natasha waves back to Cassian innocently.

■► Cassian ◄■ thinks Natasha is playing the role of a Tremere well enough and waves back to her.

φCadeφ slides his headphones off of his ears and down around his neck as the bar fills up. He hadn’t expected this many to show up and now he was feeling a bit nervous. He isn’t fond of crowds to begin with, but a crowd of vampires was a whole new level of nerve wracking. What if they got hungry? He was sure Zane would prevent them from eating him but, could he stand by while

they fed on Sleepers? Sure they did so basically every night, but in such a large group it seemed to him that an accidental death was more likely. He sighs and shakes his head, best just to keep an eye out.

Robert gets up after seeing Lynn come in and goes to sit by her instead. This was officially out of his comfort zone.

Marge just looks over the room, her seven foot tall frame towering over most of the other people present. Seeing Ethan though she takes a seat with him.

~*Ramirez*~ sits there quietly looking about and lights a cigarette and begins toking on it, pondering how to make a simple lit cigarette into a potential fire bomb with magick.

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ nods to Marge and smiles. “Hello, Marge. Nice to see you.”

Marge smiles and nods to him. “Yeah, nice to see you too. Mind if I sit here? I feel… tall elsewhere.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ gestures. “Feel free. You are always welcome at my table.”

<Zane Calbeni> watches people coming in and stands on the pool table in the center of the room, taking a mental tally of who all is here.

<Sascha> shakes her head, not entirely comfortable in this particular group of people.

Erik remains at the door until Zane gives him the signal, still checking people and sending those that don’t belong on their way for the night.

Now that the Brujah have rearranged all the tables in the room and made the table in the center where all the other seats face, they spread out through the room rather than taking up any one location.

ͼConradͽ watches the Brujah disperse, keeping a tab in his head of who is at each table. He pays special attention to Sascha and Talwar’s locations so that he can keep an ear out for anything suspicious.

Aaron notes the movements of the other vampires, as well as some of the tension between the various smaller groups.

φCadeφ does his best to blend in and draw as little attention to himself as possible. Though that may prove a bit difficult as his hands still dance in the air, interacting with his augmented reality interface.

As the Toreador are playing music and the room is spread out so that really the only location that can be easily heard is the center table where Zane is sitting currently. (Cora and Cassian are nearby as well.) The rest of the room is set up so that unless someone speaks up, they cannot be heard. Speakers coming from each of the walls pumps the music being played upstairs

into the room evenly for everyone’s enjoyment.

<<Vaclava>> is so very interested at some of the guests who have shown up. but just keeps playing for now, trying to keep the music fun and light.

Katie watches the people, fairly fascinated. She eyes Cade and his motions before slipping off to go sit with him. “Hey, whatcha doin?”

<Kaitlyn Cirrus> continues to play alongside Vaclava, seeming to be enjoying the time with her.

<Erin Summers> sits and has a notbook out, sketching the scene as she watches the gathering. She is impossible not to notice, whether it is the sunny hair, the baby bump, or something else… she does at some point catch everyone’s eye. (It’s a Flaw)

φCadeφ is clearly startled by Katie, jumping a bit in his seat. “Oh! Hi! Nothing much, just making sure I’m ready if things go sideways. Not that I think they will, just that if they did…well this is the most Night Folk I’ve ever seen, much less in one place. Plus Hecatrix is a bit nervous too so I’m giving her stuff to do.” He looks over out at the crowd and shrugs. “I didn’t expect so many. And

I only know a few really.”

<Deveraux> silently appears in the corner away from almost everyone and a few feet behind a pair talking about some nonsense involving a book of faces and the language of birds. He’s dressed in his usual Victorian finery and has his right hand resting on the top of his black wooden walking stick.

~*Ramirez*~ looks at Cade. “These guys are all alright..well the ones I know, which are quite a few of them. I’d think more on the fact we’re all in one place and the bad guys could nuke us convenienntly.” Maybe that wasn’t so helpful. Being a euthanatos and trying to comfort someone seldom worked out right.

φCadeφ sighs, shaking his head. He knew Ramirez meant well, but he really needed to practice the whole ‘comforting’ thing. “Well then at least I’ll be prepared for that then. Sorta.”

Katie nods in agreement with Ramirez. “Well, I’d think with so many of us in here too that’d be difficult. And I doubt anyone would want to come in and try anything.”

Robert practically clings to Lynn, and checks his phone almost constantly.

ͼConradͽ spots Deveraux and gives him an almost imperceptible nod of acknowledgement.

<Zane Calbeni> does one last headcount and then signals to Erik before clearing his throat. “Okay guys. It looks like we have everyone of consequence.”

Erik nods and then closes the door, sealing and barring the steel hatch leading out after posting a “closed for renovations” sign on the outside of it.

<<Vaclava>> her playing trickles to an artful stop, following along with Kaitlyn as if it were totally spontaneous and they hadn’t rehearsed a thing. she turns to face zane and the rest of the company, straightening out the tail of her green and and gold ao dai as she turns to face him.

<Zane Calbeni> speaks up again, addressing the group and even turning as he stands on the pool table in the center so he can see everybody clearly. “First off, I’d appreciate if those skilled in Auspex wouldn’t mind checking to make sure we don’t have any uninvited guests.”

<<Vaclava>> is wearing a green and gold ao dai and green velvet stage shoes with gold leaf trim.

<Deveraux> slowly pans his vision around the room, paying attention to all corners and shadowy nooks.

[Obfuscated] Alice blinks and slips quietly along beside where Vaclava is, just off to the side.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° is standing in shadow but is not obfuscated currently. He just knows how to find those places that would leave him not out in the open.

ͼConradͽ takes the opportunity to pan around the room. Though he knows his mastery of Auspex is unlikely to pierce the obfuscation of anyone hiding, it does give him a chance to study the gathering again.

<Sissy> is sitting off to herself, just sort of watching. The whole room was exposed, circular on purpose it seemed, not allowing any access to corners.

<Maryska> walks in looking around, wearing black denim jeans, riding boots, leather jacket with black shirt underneath, as per usual, her long dark hair ciombed back and her mountaineering sunglasses still covering her eyes, she takes a glance at all the faces, some she knows, some she doesn’t, she finds herself a seat and settles in after getting herself a beer.

<Deveraux> lets his eyes linger on Alice before stating openly, “If you were invited, please do us all the courtesy of not masking your presence.”

<Alison Spektor> frowns and slinks out of her hiding spot, not very happy about it though.

■► Cassian ◄■ looks over at her prior to Deveraux speaking and nods to her. “Thank you.”

<Deveraux> “Thank you.”

φCadeφ sees Alice and waves enthusiastically.

<Zane Calbeni> looks over and watches Mayska, then as the door shuts again he speaks up from the center table. “Okay, now that we are settled… for those of you that have not been involved in anything like this before, we try to get together once a month to discuss things amongst ourselves but once a year we open that up to those outside the clan as well. Helps

<Zane Calbeni> with perspective and gets things done. Rule number one is no violence. Feel free to speak your mind, debate, be philisophical, but it does not come to violence in this room. Second is to stand when you speak, so we can tell who is talking.”

<Zane Calbeni> “We are here to discuss some important matters as well as to learn from each other. That’s it. I know some of you see some people and question why it is they are here and I hope by the end of the night you will understand.”

Robert listens and watches the others as Zane speaks as well. No violence in a room with this many Brujah was probably a good idea.

<<Vaclava>> eyebrows raise at Alice’s appearance and she silently shakes her head with a small smirk at her, little finger wave like naughty naughty

<Erin Summers> shifts a little bit in her seat and sketches the other side of the room now, sitting with the Mages. (Woot, attention-grabbing flaw)

<Isabo Kali> just listens for now, waiting to see how this goes. It did seem rather strange to her, but interesting nonetheless.

Aaron just keeps an eye on the people for now, occasionally checking his phone in case Jesse left him a message.

<Maryska> just watched the proceedings at the moment, it was customary for the custodian of these things to introduce themselves, tell the audience whom was key note speakers, and whom was important, so she just kept quiet for the time being.

Martin sits near the back, his unblinking eyes just slowly scanning the crowd.

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Erin. He’d have to catch her to talk later. He’d then look back over at Zane and wait to see how the meeting was going to commence.

«~Daedalus~» For the moment, he simply remained quiet. As he listened, he remained almost perfectly still, not having reason to move or fidget.

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ looked around the room at the many vampires around and the group of Mages. It was an interesting blend of people gathered. His eyes then went back to Zane, after he took his moment to remember faces to names he did not have yet.

ͼConradͽ makes it a point not to glance at Sascha and Talwar after Zane’s last comment, instead turning his gaze to anyone he didn’t recognize.

~*Ramirez*~ sits there, chilled out like he had smoked some decent pot earlier, because he may have.

φCadeφ shrinks in his seat a bit, trying to remain innocuous. He still felt as though he didn’t quite belong at the meeting, since he was such a newcomer and not terribly involved in local events.

<Deveraux> is seemingly giving his undivided attention to Zane as he officiates the meeting. His eyes, however, are glancing around the room at the people he has not met yet.

<Zane Calbeni> “Okay so, as far as everyone is concerned in here, we’re all equals. We have people here from all over. Shifters, Mages, Camarilla, Sabbat, and others. But if you have some business to discuss or questions, now is your chance. Get up here and lets talk. Anyone want to go first?”

<<Vaclava>> looks at kaitlyn

<<Vaclava>> deferring to her, basically.

Martin stands up and runs a hand through his scraggily hair before speaking. “The Giovanni are missing. I know some of you would say good riddance but for them to just disappear does not bode well.”

<Kaitlyn Cirrus> nods to Martin. “Yeah. Belle’s has been totally shut down for a couple of weeks. And the other three we knew about are gone as well. Two were antique dealers, and one was a doctor.”

■► Cassian ◄■ ‘s first thought pretty much was..good riddance. Martin wasn’t wrong. However, them being missing was totally new news and he nodded. “I was not aware. Thank you for bringing that information forward.”

ͼConradͽ frowns. He had, of course, heard this already, but it was still a bit disconcerting.

~*Ramirez*~ shrugged. “So if they are missing, either they are captured and being used to help kidnap wraiths or they’ve been taken down by the ones who are now taking wraiths?.. or they fled because this place is becoming pretty bad to deal with if you are sensitive to the dead.”

φCadeφ leans over towards Ramirez and whispers, “What about that drug that is making the Sleepers see ghosts? Should you mention that too?”

<Maryska> thinks on this for a moment. “There are four of these Giovanni that are missing?”

<<Vaclava>> “Alternatifvely, someone just really hates vWraiths.”

<Zane Calbeni> frowns and rolls his shoulders a bit, “Lets not forget the weird coincedence that this happened right as Bishop returned.”

<<Vaclava>> “Or Giovanni.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “This is true. Bishop went missing.. and now the Giovanni are gone. It does seem rather coincidental.”

Someone nudges Cade a bit. “Pssst, share with the whole class if you are gonna talk.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah..say it loud and proud, hombre. No reason to be shy about it.”

<<Vaclava>> frowns slightly “And…his vward? Has anyone seen her?”

φCadeφ sighs, he’d hoped to avoid drawing attention to himself but it seemed too late now. “Fine.” He stands and raises his hand for a moment before realizing that probably looks ridiculous. “Uh so…I dunno if this is related but uh…there’s some sort of opioid being dealt in the French Quarter that lets Sleepers see Wraiths. Like for real, not just hallucinating.”

<CoraAnn> shakes her head. “Not that I know of. She’s left Bishop’s house and hasn’t been back.”

<Sascha> just takes this information in, this was certainly new.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° listened though he gave no indication of any reaction to all the news that was well..new. Though some of it did strongly interest him, he was going to be neutral in expression.

Martin nods. “There is the Ghost Ship as well, though I do not think it is related to the missing Giovanni. Admittedly it should not be ruled out though.”

<Deveraux> “Cade speaks the truth. I fed on someone with this drug in their blood and was able to see across to their side, as well as hear them.”

<Zane Calbeni> nods his head in agreement with Deveraux. “A few people have brought that up.”, he says and then looks at Cade and Ramirez. “You guys looking into that? Since most of us aren’t used to seeing or interacting with ghosts?”

~*Ramirez*~ nods. “Yeah.. that and getting out to take care of this pirate ship thing..which I could use volunteers for.”

<Isabo Kali> nods, “I have already agreed to assist with the weather and ensure that the water remains calm to ease getting out there.”

Martin nods in agreement. “I will go.”

φCadeφ blushes a bit and rubs his head under his hood. “Uh well…I can’t exactly see ghosts either yet. But I’m keeping Ramirez up to date on what I find.” He laughs nervously “I am working with Ramirez to get the basics of Necromancy down though so that hopefully soon I can at least see them, even if I won’t be able to do much about it.” He shrugs and then sits down, face beet red.

ͼConradͽ frowns, watching Cade and Ramirez as they speak. He considers offering his services as well but that would lead to questions about when and how he learned Necromancy to which he did not have acceptable answers.

<Shotgun> shudders a bit, fuck that. Ghosts gave her the heebie jeebies. She didn’t like fighting anything she couldn’t hit properly.

Katie waves a hand. “I am working on some materials that will be physical in both worlds for dealing with those uhm… Spectres.”

<Maryska> continues to watch the group of people and listen to them talk, apparently they all had something going on that was a large effect on what was going on, the talk about ghosts and other things didn’t really set her off, she never really dealt with any of it, so to her it was just talk.

<<Vaclava>> looks concerned and checks her messages, just in case she missed the girl reaching out.

~*Ramirez*~ “Great.. glad to see. Maybe we can have a meeting next weekend for those who are interested in helping do this ship thing. It needs stopped and maybe we’ll find some clues about the missing Giovanni or whatever. If we do, we’ll make sure to pass on the info.”

<<Vaclava>> nods to Ramirez, as she had already volunteered. she murmurs “Vwho could say no to pirates?”

<Maryska> takes another sip of her beer and looks around for her other shifter friend, she was hoping Erik was sitting around close enough, this shit was feeling a bit too dry for her.

<Deveraux> “What were the names of the missing Giovanni?”

<Zane Calbeni> nods. “Alright, thanks. That sounds good. While the Giovanni are not exactly not on anyone’s shit-list… it’s fishy. That being said, anyone up for breaking and entering into Isabella’s haven to see if she left on her own or if her stuff is still there?”

Natasha raises a hand. “Ooh, I can do that! I mean uhm… well cats outta the bag now.”

<Zane Calbeni> looks at Deveraux, “Isabella Rivani was the one they reported to around here. One was Alois… something… you’d think I’d know with the Italian last name… Uhm… Al… nope, sorry. She really is the only one that we dealt with much.”

Aaron just snickers slightly, shaking his head.

<<Vaclava>> looks from kaitlyn to shotgun to zane again “My that does sound…infvigorating…breaking and entering.”

<Sascha> growls a little bit at the mention of breaking into someone’s haven. That just didn’t sit right with her.

<Deveraux> nods to Zane.

<<Vaclava>> had tried to keep her tone light but there was definitely some concern there

φCadeφ quickly sits down now that he is no longer involved in the conversation and is obviously quite relieved to do so.

■► Cassian ◄■ “I will help out with that as it would be an incident that might have to be explained.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Of course, if no one here were to say anything on such an event, that’d be a swell thing too. Just peachy in fact.”

<<Vaclava>> “But…not to seem declasse…shouldn’t one ofv us at least try to approach the Prince befvore such a vfiolation?”

Marge just looks over, and shakes her head. She wasn’t about to bring up the fact that Tremere could go nosing around for necromancy stuff.

■► Cassian ◄■ looks at Vaclava. “Nope. We’re asking someone else.”

<Kaitlyn Cirrus> “Vaclava, sweetheart, the whole reason we are here is cause Bishop has gone out of his mind.”

<Isabo Kali> sighs and nods in agreement. “The last Primogen meeting revealed some… unusual things. Which is why I agreed to come.”

<<Vaclava>> looks at Kaitlyn and sighs deeply, nodding to her and then Isabo. “So it has come to this. Just how bad is it? Are vwe thinking he killed them?”

<Zane Calbeni> “The Brujah number the highest in the city, followed by the Tremere, then the Toreador. The Gangrel choose not to have representation, the Nosferatu stand alone, Dupre is caught between the Toreador and his position. The Ventrue are all acting weird as fuck.”

ͼConradͽ raises his eyebrows in a questioning gaze at Isabo. This part was certainly news to him.

<<Vaclava>> ‘s eyes slide to Cora for a moment at Cassian’s comment and then over Devereux, rest on Ramirez briefly and then go back to Zane.

<Deveraux> blinks a few times rapidly and looks over at Zane, “The names of her associates would prove most useful at this point in time. Is there any way to discover them?”

<CoraAnn> makes a face. “I am not. But then… I don’t exactly belong to their yacht club.”

φCadeφ tries to follow along as the conversation continues but he is quite lost due to hi unfamiliarity with vampire politics.

One of the other Brujah in the room speaks up to Deveraux. “Dupre would know, he has been assisting with all the formal shit.”

~*Ramirez*~ looks over at Devraux and smirks slightly, though it’s with some cynical amusement..not that it’s a good thing in any way. He had kind of hoped to talk to her at some point but it was becoming clear that wasn’t going to happen, just as he had suspected. “She’s gone then?”

<Maryska> continues to look around for Erik, sipping her beer, she also occasionally looks to the people that are talking, this seemed more of a vampire thing, clan names, that sort of shit, she’d take minor mental notes, clan names sound interesting at least.

■► Cassian ◄■ “It could be now that trails are being cleaned up and she was a part of a big one. I do not know who the other three are, as she and one other were the only ones I was in the know of, even though I only spoke to her once.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ frowns slightly and sits back, sipping from a whisky bottle as he listened to the convo. This wasn’t going well.

<Deveraux> “Who is Dupre and where is he most likely to be found?”

<Shotgun> looks to Deveraux. “William Dupre is the Senechal of the city and is usually at the New Orleans Art Museum, which is Elysium here.”

<Deveraux> nods to Lynn, “Thank you.”

<Zane Calbeni> looks about and nods, “Well then, I suppose the next order of business is this mess with Samson.”

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Zane. “Right..that. We do have a plan…and for your knowledge..to any of the Brujah here, I do want to say that none of the Tremere are kidnapping any of the anarchs, just for the record.”

<<Vaclava>> purses her lips in consternation.

<Sascha> can’t help but chuckle, but then she gets serious again as she speaks up. “We would have removed him, but you insisted on no human casulties and he would have forced us to kill at least a few of them to get to him.”

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Sascha. “We have a work around for that. We’d prefer to not have any casualties just because he and his closest to him are cowards. We also intend to hopefully give the other anarchs their choices on what to do and since many are Brujah, we’d hope that those here could help them out if possible in finding their way. Samson is a considerable

danger here but I see no reason why the others should pay for what he is doing.”

ͼConradͽ perks up a bit as the conversation turns. Now that he was no longer at risk of revealing his dealings with Icarus he felt more comfortable participating if necessary.

*Katarina* would rap on the door hard enough to be heard.

<Sissy> just listens quietly, happily pretending she can’t hear a word they say but learning so very much.

<Deveraux> “Those he commands are far more organized than I would have expected. Militant, perhaps. There are patrols, guarded entrances and exits and the humans do not seem to want to leave.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Also.. you guys know some of the anarchs more than I do. If you know they are decent people and want to tell me about them so we can try to avoid the casualties, I am available. If you can help us to know something that will separate him and those who support him most from the others… I’m all ears.”

*Katarina* hits the metal door again, and waits.

Erik gets up and opens the door, growling a bit at Katarina. “Oh look waht the cat dragged in.”, he almost shuts the door on her as she gets inside.

■► Cassian ◄■ was not going to mention really about Katarina and the plan to get Natasha in with the anarchs, just in case well… any of the brujah weren’t down with such a thing.

<Sascha> nods. “We noticed the same thing. They look blood bonded maybe.”

*Katarina* gives Erik a winning smile as she comes inside, wearing a wool jacket, a relatively nice green blouse, jeans and heels. She even has a nice necklace and earrings.

ͼConradͽ frowns as he listens and sighs. While he did approve of this plan from a moral and ethical standpoint, tactically he worries that they are putting themselves at unnecessary risk.

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to that.

Natasha waves a hand and adjusts her witchy hat. “So….! After pretending to be a Ravnos for the last month, much suck by the way. No offense. But anyway… I gave the pictures to Cassian and Zane. That place is wall to wall paranoid, I couldn’t get in anywhere even remotely important. And he is terrified of like Tzimisce or something cause he made me sleep in a room with nothing to prove I wasn’t one.”

<Maryska> stands up from her spot and moves through the gathering of people and then settles down next to Erik. “what’s up?”

*Katarina* looks at Natasha intently at that. “None taken.”

<Sascha> smirks. “There is a reason for that.”

<Shotgun> looks from Natasha to Katarina.

*Katarina* notes Lynn’s gaze and looks a bit nervous. “Sorry.”

Erik looks over at Maryska and nods to her. “Not a lot.”, he grunts.

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Natasha and then looks at Katarina. “Did you find out anything?”

ͼConradͽ drums his fingers on the table, his face a mixture of concern and disappointment. He had hoped Natasha would be able to procure a personal item of Samson’s for use in cursing him but given her report he doubts she had the opportunity.

*Katarina* looks at Cassian, shaking her head no and looking apologetic because the player completely forgot about it.

Natasha shakes her head. “Very little. Except that there’s like a small group of people in particular he keeps locked up while the rest just walk around. Those guys are so, so effected by Presence.”

■► Cassian ◄■ nods to Katarina.

<<Vaclava>> listens curiously, noticing the interactions between katarin and natasha

~*Ramirez*~ “Are they like cuckoo for coconuts..so if he lets them out, they do whatever he says in bad ways?”

φCadeφ snorts at Ramirez. He still has no idea what is going on but that one was funny.

Natasha frowns a bit, and plays with the brim of her hat. “It’s kinda worse, whoever he has locked up… I think they are on something nasty. Cause him and a couple others have been feeding on them and they get like these black veins and it’s like… I don’t know. Angrier Brujah? And stronger, strength I haven’t ever seen before.”

<Sascha> “That would be the one possessed by the demon.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Oh.. man. We need to get that thing gone. Everything we’re trying to do and they’ve got that.” He looks rather annoyed.

<Deveraux> “A demon? What a lovely complication.”

<Maryska> perks up. “Did someone say demon?” her attention gathered quite quickly by that statement.

*Katarina* mutters something, then looks at Maryska.

Aaron frowns as he listens to that. “And it’s blood is making the vampires stronger?”

ͼConradͽ sighs and shakes his head. He stands up and looks around a moment before speaking. “I am loathe to say this but…we may have to entertain the notion that any of the Brujah that have fed from this demon are beyond salvation. Whether they did this knowingly or not will be irrelevant if the demon’s corruption has seeped so deeply into them as to give their auras the black veins of Amaranth.

That is a stain upon their souls that may never come clean, and which could endanger us all down the road.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Not sure how he got a hold of that but yes, it does complicate things and is the reason we are going after them in the first place. To him, this is a weapon he would use against any of us and he risks all of us, even as we are attempting to try to resolve issues with the demonic presence we have been plagued by in this region. The demonic issue

is a prominent reason why various people are here that regularly might not be because we have all been in one way or another troubled by it and had to fight it directly or indirectly in some manner.”

<Deveraux> “Incorrect, Conrad. That mark fades in time.”

<Maryska> stands up, setting her beer down. “I’ve heard of some of the demonic activity, but I haven’t been able to see anything going on…I’m very interested in helping to take care of this…”

<Sascha> “That’s adorable, they tell you it stays forever so you won’t do it?”, she says before nodding to Maryska. “That is why we are here. Because the Demon is a much bigger issue than anything else.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° smirks slightly. “The mark of Amaranth is the least of your concerns. The demon is the biggest threat and you’d do well to heed that and help in the battle versus it.”

ͼConradͽ nods to Deveraux. “The Amaranth mark fades yes…but this is demonic in origin, the same may not hold true. And even once the mark fades, the stain runs so deep it can be detected in other ways. I fear there is a chance that the demonic mark is worse.” He turns to Sascha and shakes his head. “The mark may fade but the deed can always be detected, which means something of it remains.”

ͼConradͽ shakes his head and holds up his hands. “You all misunderstand me. I refer to what feeding from this demon is doing to them, not the act of diablerie.”

<<Vaclava>> looks quite fascinated by all the things she’s learning from the Tremere this evening.

φCadeφ frowns and taps his foot. Anything involving a demon sounded like bad news and yet…he could not help but feel that they shouldn’t write off these vampires so quickly. To his mind everyone deserved a last chance at redemption, even this Samson guy. And though he wouldn’t say so openly, he hopes maybe even the demon could be saved. He refuses to believe anything is inherently evil.

■► Cassian ◄■ “The term you are using is why it is being confused, and the mark will fade in time either way.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Most people will not go through scrutinizing every little edge of a person’s pattern once such a thing has faded.”

ͼConradͽ nods. “Yes but does the fading of that mark mean they are free of demonic influence? If not we have an issue of corrupted Kindred that we cannot easily detect. I simply advise we find a way to determine the extent of the corruption before we decide to take any further action, or inaction, regarding dealing with them once this is over.”

*Katarina* listens, going to take a seat at an empty table.

Natasha looks confused. “Well that’s kinda moot cause the veins weren’t in their auras, doofus. Like seriously this shit you could see pumping through them. Physically. Which is weird cause Samson is a big black dude. Like B-L-A-Q, man.”

ͼConradͽ gives Natasha a surprised look. “I see. I misunderstood what you meant. That is also quite disturbing, perhaps more so.” He sits and leans back stroking his chin in contemplation.

<Sascha> sighs. “Those so corrupted will flinch or even flee before the symbols of Faith. I gave such an item to Cassian for this purpose specifically. I can also tell and even perform an exorcism if I can hold them long enough.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “This is one reason I would like it if you would accompany us on our strike, Sascha, in case that is required.”

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ frowns slightly. “B-l-a-q does not spell ‘black’.”

<Maryska> slowly settles, she was feeling a bit of excitement now, she wanted to do something, and demons were right up her alley, killing things that prey on humans or anything for more power like that, this sounded like what she was here for, she looks to Erik. “I so need in on this.” she spoke quietly to him.

<Isabo Kali> looks down toward Maryska and then toward the others. “I am sure they might want some physical backup, but Brujah are already strong and fast… they can do a lot of damage, especially in numbers.”

*Katarina* “So we need plenty of tanks.”

<Shotgun> sighs and gets up, glancing toward Cassian, and then Zane. “I can’t stay, Zane. Due to my position, I can’t knowingly let them come in and go killing people, even Anarchs. I won’t volenteer the information but I can’t lie if asked.”

■► Cassian ◄■ looks at Shotgun and nods. “I understand.”

<Maryska> looks at shotgun and inclines her head. “don’t need to kill em, just need to neutralize them, if they can’t be saved, then we look at ending it.”

ͼConradͽ sighs and shakes his head but doesn’t comment.

<Zane Calbeni> shakes his head. “Whoa, wait… cause that actually brings up another point. If… something befell Bishop, do you, does anyone honestly feel that Dupre can hold this city. Literally surrounded by Sabbat, who only at this point aren’t an issue because of the Demon. So once defeated, what happens?”, he also looks back toward Sascha and Talwar.

<Deveraux> “An interesting point.”

<Maryska> looks at the others. “…what’s a sabbat?”

■► Cassian ◄■ “If/when that happens, I do think we will need the voice of a Justicar on that matter to go through the oversight of choosing someone appropriate who can maintain the region. If Dupre doesn’t have the support of the Primogen, that would likely have to be the situation.”

<<Vaclava>> privately wonders if dupre would even want the position

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “What happens probably largely depends on who you choose as Prince here and what their goals are.” It was a simple enough statement but quite true likely.

*Katarina* looks at Maryska. “Religious zealots, of a sort.”

■► Cassian ◄■ looks at Katarina. “You know nothing Jon Snow.”

*Katarina* mutters. “Fine, Cass.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “That’s a paddlin’.”

<Isabo Kali> “Support of the Primogen isn’t the problem. It’s flat out we can’t have a Justicar babysitting the city at all times, and given the location, that’s about what it would take to keep the Sabbat at bay.”

*Katarina* “Not in front of the children, dear.”

<Sascha> eyes Zane for a moment, “What are you thinking?”

<Maryska> looks between Cassian and Katarina. “so…assuming the source this information is coming..Kindred of some kind that are opposite of the ones in this city…Oh shit…is that Fiona bitch one?”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks at Zane as well.

<<Vaclava>> studies her gold nails “I do vwonder vwhat a justicar vwould make ofv this meeting in the vfirst place…”

Aaron listens, this seemed unusual, and he wondered what would happen to their relationship witht eh local vampires if the other ones took over.

φCadeφ bobs his head along to his music, having given up on trying to follow the conversation several minutes ago.

~*Ramirez*~ lights another cigarette because things were getting more tense now. Change was on the horizon and he didn’t really want to see either side well… kill each other because he really liked people on both sides of the vampire debate.

<<Vaclava>> “The vwould be under little or no obligation to honor any…agreements …vwe come to here vwith our new vfriends.”

<<Vaclava>> looks at Lynn

<Shotgun> looks from Vaclava to Zane, “Spit it out.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “We need to think about what is best for all in the region.” He’d then look at Zane, waiting.

<<Vaclava>> “I believfe vwhat Zane is trying to say is vwe need to all…mutually…decide on a successor vfor Bishop.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “My suggestion would be Zane.”

ͼConradͽ turns to Isabo and studies her for a moment then shakes his head. He wasn’t good at this political stuff, and it was probably best he keep his mouth shut.

*Katarina* “Why not you, Cass? You practically run the city already?”

<Zane Calbeni> “I was thinking that we’d request a meeting. More specifically either Lynn or whichever Justicar is hiding out in the city, and the Arch Bishop from the Sabbat in the area. Make New Orleans neutral ground. At least come to some sort of agreement.”

<<Vaclava>> claps her hands together “Ah, Cassian! You stole my thunder, you rogue.”

<Zane Calbeni> looks over at Deveraux, “And as Deveraux here is a neutral party, neither Camarilla nor Sabbat, he could assist in this meeting to make sure it remains peaceful.”

■► Cassian ◄■ laughs softly and shakes his head. “No.”

<Shotgun> blinks and just looks at Zane like he is crazy for a moment, and thinks on it. “You really think I can talk them into giving the city up?”

*Katarina* “Damn.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Zane, I do think you miss a problem here. This can’t be ‘neutral ground’ out for everyone. It will not work because the Camarilla and the Sabbat both have higher authority they all respond to. Whatever would happen would have to be a hidden truth.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Those in the region would know of it..If a Justicar and an Arch Bishop were in on it to secure it, right on.. but the problem is that it could go not past that point for everyone’s safety.”

<Maryska> finishes off her beer and stands up. “Either way, I can help, give me a call, I’m here most times and I think most of you have access to my number anyway.” she looks around as if seeing if anyone states they’d want it just in case.

<<Vaclava>> looks uneasy at the idea of a justicar and a bishop having some sort of gentlemen’s agreement and it going no farther

<Sascha> looks thoughtful, “Maybe not. I mean, either side could pretty much destroy the city on the way out. You guys hit it with a hurricane last time, messed that up for everybody might I add.”

<<Vaclava>> offers maryska one of her pretty little contact cards with the roses on them

<Maryska> takes the card and slips it into the inside of her jacket, one of those *Hidden not Hidden* pockets, and nods to the woman. “Thank you.”

*Katarina* gives Maryska her number.

<Shotgun> looks to Cassian. “Isabo is right though. If that is the only reason they haven’t tried to take the city, we can’t babysit it. We’d have to abandon it to them and they know it.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “If you feel that way that there’s no way we can hold it of our own merit, you might as well give it over now.”

■► Cassian ◄■ shakes his head. He did not like this attitude at all.

Natasha frowns a bit. “Why do you think they send all the problem children here? They don’t care what happens to us.”

ͼConradͽ shakes his head. More and more it looks to him like it is time to start finding somewhere else to live.

<Maryska> takes the card from Katarina as well, and slips it into the same pocket. “if you want to give up to these sabbat, why bother with the demons at all then? just run, I’m sure there are shadows in other cities that…oh wait, no matter who’s yard you end up in, there is always shit.” she begins heading for the door. “run away from a problem and let it chase you to

death, or face it…and die on your own terms.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “They don’t have to care about us. We have to care about ourselves and the situation. I do not want to say more on how I feel the oldest of either side feel about any of us, but in the end, decisions will be made. It’s not in my hands to make this one.. that is for sure.”

«~Daedalus~» “I apologize for the need to make this note, however.. when the current topic is off the table, so to speak, I have a notation to make as well, on another topic of importance.”

<Alison Spektor> watches with an almost trance-like stare, especially Deveraux.

<<Vaclava>> “I rather agree vwith Maryska. Vwhich is vwhy vwe must set the terms ahead ofv time…as vfar as vwe can.”

*Katarina* didn’t give her a card, just told Maryska her number.

<Maryska> then just copies the phone number into her phone and sends a text to Katarina with a “This is Mary.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Guys.. I just want to say, from the Mage POV, since you invited us here… that we happen to like some of you from the Camarello and Saboot side, so we’d like you to try to work out whatever you can and would help where need be. This sounds really like it could be a problem.”

*Katarina* checks her phone and nods.

<Maryska> then slips out of the building, she was pretty much done for the time being, she had other engagements to attend to, she waved to the assembly, seeing as how this was mostly a vampire thing, she let them do their thing and went about her business.

<Shotgun> sighs and looks to Zane. “I will… talk to some people. And get back to you. For now though, I am going to give myself… I believe it is called plausable deniability.”

<<Vaclava>> smiles at Ramirez affectionately “Yes vwell, some ofv us like you and your vfriends too. It vwould be a great shame ifv we cannot vfind some vway to a middle ground…” looks at Cora.

Natasha chuckles at Lynn.

<CoraAnn> shrugs a bit but winks at Vaclava. “I got nothin.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “I’d like to hear more later, Zane, to see what you mean. I just feel that I did not do what I could to prevent disaster if I did not mention that even those in charge here and over on the other side of the fence are not all that is in charge and it could be a problem that harms everyone.”

<Zane Calbeni> looks straight at Lynn for a moment, and they both nod to each other before she heads out. “I have to try.”, he then looks back to Cassian. “I am well aware. I was here when the city went under seige the first time. And the Tremere in charge summoned a hurricane, named Katrina. They figured if they couldn’t have it, they’d wipe it off the map.”

■► Cassian ◄■ nods. “I am not going to let that happen.”

Aaron leans over to Katie, “Heads up that we should totally all work on studying forces and weather control. Just in case.”

~*Ramirez*~ smirks to Aaron. “Point.”

Katie nods and jots down ‘weather machine’ in her notes.

φCadeφ doesn’t notice at all, too busy listening to music and playing video games on his view feed.

«~Daedalus~» “So… in regards to such a notation, please let me know when I may speak.”

<Zane Calbeni> nods to Daedalus, “Go for it, dude.”

«~Daedalus~» He’d give a nod, before moving to stand as he was instructed to do at the beginning of the meeting, “I feel this note is relevant, for… while I do not completely understand the forces involved or at work, as it were, .. From the worry it drew of my comrades, I feel it is relevant.” He paused for a moment before continuing, “While.. I would

say, exploring the surrounding forest of the place I now call home, incomplete markings were discovered on trees, and around these markings appeared to be a sort of ‘dead zone’ so to speak. I am not well-versed in such things, and to that end Cade may be able to explain better, but from what I can recall of these areas, they were completely without energy, or the building-blocks of such.

I cannot quite recall the exact description. A cause was later discovered as a rogue being, though I do not recall specifically what kind of being it was.”

~*Ramirez*~ “That’s a situation that is being dealt with and is outside the city so best dealt with outside of it.”

~*Ramirez*~ sighs. “Not sure everyone needs in on it as it is one being that needs to be stopped and it has to do with the demon stuff but it’s something we can do ourselves.”

φCadeφ continues play his game for a moment then suddenly stops waving his hands in the air. “Hecatrix! What gives?” He reads a message on the view feed then looks around. “Oh…uh….did someone say my name?”

«~Daedalus~» “I apologize if I misunderstood the purpose of this.”

<<Vaclava>> looks confused “Alright…should vwe be afvoiding the vforests?”

~*Ramirez*~ “No, this is outside of the city to a specific region, of well 3 vested interests and has really not much to do with the city itself as far as I know. We’re trying to find it and put it down.”

<Isabo Kali> nods to Vaclava, “I would avoid the forest.”

<CoraAnn> “Holy shit, that thing? Yeah, it needs to go. It might not hurt to have a group that can track it in the day though, cause we totally lost it.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, that’s why some of us are going to go track it during the day…which we could use Daedalus’s and other tracking people for that… and at night, it’s on you guys, and well, one of us is going to find the thing solid.”

<<Vaclava>> looks at Isabo curiously because if she has a deadpan tone like Cassian’s it could totally mess with her.

φCadeφ looks around and slowly nods. “Oh you guys must be talking about whatever made those dead zones in the forest, right? Yeah that was bad. Like, metaphysically awful kind of bad.”

<Isabo Kali> nods at Vaclava seriously. “The forest eats people.”

*Katarina* “That sounds…fun.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “It is draining the magic in the areas. Perhaps we can get the two groups together and start looking in earnest. I’m pretty sure if we can track it night and day, we will find it and be able to end the problem in earnest.”

Natasha frowns, “And we live next to it because…?”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Daedalus, since you brought it up, maybe put together a day team?”

<Isabo Kali> looks at Natasha. “Problem child disposal system.”

Aaron snickers. “Damn.”

«~Daedalus~» “I can do as is wished… I do at least have several immediate team-members in mind.”

<<Vaclava>> “Eats people…I see…vwell…the problem vwith vfeeding some monsters is they grow too big…”

<Sascha> snickers as well, “To be fair, it does eat mostly Tremere.”

φCadeφ looks a little lost again but still pipes up. “Yeah uh…it’s a much bigger problem than that. This thing drained all the Quintessence from several areas. All of it. Left the patterns completely unenergized. I’m not even sure how they held together. Anyways the point is, something like this could cause some serious damage. Not just regular old physical damage. It could

put tears in reality.”

<Zane Calbeni> nods, “That sounds liek it could suck.”

φCadeφ nods “Yeah that’s a bit of an understatement. Tears like that can be used by some seriously scary stuff to escape into our reality from…elsewhere.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Thank you, Daedalus. We should coordinate.. and Sascha, can you pass word to Zaluut that we can speak quite soon concerning this. I will try to meet him this week and if we can get rid of this creature problem this weekend, it would be ideal.”

Katie does some calculating in her head. “That could be the plan. It’s not an area that is used much, be hard to notice till it was too late.”

<<Vaclava>> looks from Sascha to Isabo “Vwell…in that case, as Case mentioned it could become a quvite larger problem…”

<Sascha> just looks at Cassian, and then finally nods. “Sure. We’ll pass that along.”

■► Cassian ◄■ “Thank you, Sascha.” He nodded in return and then looked around.

<Zane Calbeni> sighs. “Well, if that’s it for the business that needs handled… is there anything else anyone wants to bring up?”

~*Ramirez*~ “If anyone can get a hold of that drug out there that’s making people see dead people, all 6th sense and shit, if you can get me some of it or tell me where you see it being sold, I’d appreciate it.”

<Deveraux> steps out from his corner and will move to stand a little off from Zane when it seems that things are coming to a close.

~*Ramirez*~ “if you can’t find me.. Erik, would you hold it for me?”

<<Vaclava>> nods to Ramirez “If I hear anything I vwill definitely let you know.”

Erik nods. “Will do.”

<Erin Summers> gets up and looks toward Aaron and Katie and Cade and Ramirez. “Are we ready to head back?”

~*Ramirez*~ nods to Erik. “Thanks, hombre.” He’d get up. “Yeah, Erin, I’m about ready unless someone’s got something else.”

Aaron nods and hops up. “Yeah. I need to check on Jesse and the baby.”

*Katarina* “Have fun, kiddos.”

Katie nods and jingles her keys. “Yep, anybody riding in the katiemobile should be ready to move out or fangsville.”

■► Cassian ◄■ glances over at Erin. “Have a good night, Erin.” He’d then get ready to go himself.

φCadeφ shrugs and stands up. “I’m good to go

<Erin Summers> smiles to Cassian, “Night, Doc.”, she says before heading out with the Mages.

<Deveraux> steps up to Zane, “Before I depart I wonder if I might have a moment of your time in private?”

<Zane Calbeni> looks over at Deveraux and raises an eyebrow but nods. “Sure. We can go upstairs in a minute.”

<Deveraux> nods, “Of course. I am in no hurry.”

<Sissy> watches the people starting to head out curiously, and hangs back to give them time to clear out good before taking the risk of anyone following her home.

■► Cassian ◄■ looks to the other Tremere. “We will need to talk about plans with this creature tomorrow and some other things in the near future. Have a good night.”

~*Ramirez*~ would head out and take whoever wanted to go back that wasn’t going with Katie in his car

*Katarina* gets up, giving Erik a jaunty wave before looking at Cassian. “Later, Cass.” The others get a two-fingered wave as she leaves.

<Sascha> stands up and looks to Talwar before nodding to Zane. “I will… I’ll talk to Zaluut. Without going into detail I really can’t interject into our politics.”, she nods to Deveraux and then moves to head out.

¤ ֎ Ethan Talbot ֎ ¤ waves to Zane and Erik and then would head out to go get more money the vigilante way.

ͼConradͽ nods to Cassian and heads back to the Chantry. He feels unsure about this entire meeting, and frankly is beginning to think that coming to this city was the biggest mistake of his unlife.

<Deveraux> bows slightly to Sascha in return.

<<Vaclava>> looks around the room “It vwas a pleasure to meet vwith all ofv you, though ofv course the subject matter might not hafve been so uplifvting. Hafve a good efvening.”

°¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Sascha in understanding and would look to Zane. “I will as well. Be well this night.” He’d then glance over to Deveraux a moment and nod, and then depart.

<Deveraux> likewise bows to Talwar slightly before he leaves.

■► Cassian ◄■ “Good night, Kat.” He’d then look to Zane. “I would like to talk to you in the near future too, so I can understand more from your point of view. I do respect you.” He’d then look over at Deveraux. “Have a good night as well, Deveraux.”

■► Cassian ◄■ waves to Vaclava. “You too.”

<<Vaclava>> smiles and winks at Cassian

*Katarina* blows Vaclava a kiss.

<Alison Spektor> watches Deveraux for a few moments more before disappearing again, she does wave to Vaclava though as she departs.

<<Vaclava>> waves to alice with a smirk and departs. she will have to takl with zane soon though because she is really worried about that girl.

Robert is eager to get home, and wastes no time in doing so.

Natasha will head back with the other Tremere, assuming she isn’t in too much trouble.

<Zane Calbeni> looks around as people depart, and then starts to head for the stairs up.

■► Cassian ◄■ heads out.

<Kaitlyn Cirrus> smiles to Vaclava, “I really enjoyed playing with you tonight. We’ll have to do that again sometime.”

<Deveraux> moves to follow Zane toward the stairs.

«~Daedalus~» He’d move to start leaving the establishment with a wave.

<Zane Calbeni> gets upstairs and makes sure it’s cleared out before looking back to Deveraux. “What’s up?”

The pair come back down eventually and go their seperate ways.