Abby is practicing her singing out near the gatehouse, her voice drifting across the courtyard in haunting melody.

Chrys is sitting not to far away from Abequa, in her female shape with some little winged kitten/monkey-like creature an her shoulder.

<Fiona> is sitting in a tree, reading a book.

Ghost walks along the perimeter fence toward the gatehouse, but pauses for a moment as he hears Abequa’s singing and just stands to listen for a moment.

<Fiona> flips through a page of her book, listening to Abequa’s singing. She closes the book shortly after.

⋠Cian⋡ sits in a windowsill, staring out over the courtyard. His long fingers stroke the stone, nervous energy prevents him from sitting still. A large part of him wants to hide, to blend his skin in with the stone, crank up the Obfuscate and scry Zaluut’s location so he can be as far away as possible. But he is resolved to stay and learn. Despite the anxiety he feels relieved to have a sense of pu

rpose.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° returns, after making some things better and worse for deciding to get a snack. Ah, being a vampire was sometimes rather annoying, but he loved it anyway.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° sat down in a corner of the courtyard and play an acoustic guitar softly, seeming thoughtful and well, just somewhere else.

Chrys nods to Dragos and then half circles around Abequa, studying her form quietly, the little critter scurrying over to the other shoulder with a mewling noise.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° It sounds like it is drifting, melodic and soothing, with some difficult frets and all. (6 succ). He’d glance over at Chrys and nod to her.

<Animal>heads over to Dragos and fights the urge to harsh his mellow with some hardcore drum solo on the steps, contents herself with twirling her drumsticks in the air.

Abequa follows along Dragos’s lead and starts to sing along with how he plays. She smiles though at Animal, nodding.

⋠Cian⋡ watches the gathering somewhat absently, noting the new face. He taps his foot to the beat of the music as he debates connecting his will to the Asylum and looking for Zaluut. Cian decides to have a bit more patience though, it hadn’t been long he was just anxious after all.

<Fiona> hops down out of the tree, listening to the performance.

Ghost walks up toward the rest of the group, watching each person for a moment before moving onto the next.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° smirks, knowing how hard it would be for Animal to not beat out a massive metal drumbeat. He’d alter his playing to move more with Abequa’s voice, adding harmonics to it.

<Zaluut> comes out into the courtyard, he seems about to speak but pauses, instead listening to the music quietly for a few moments. Finally he motions for those present to come closer to the steps.

<Fiona> looks over to Zaluut and goes over, tucking the book under one arm.

Ghost wastes no time in doing as asked, walking up to the steps and waiting there silent and patient.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° would set the guitar aside, back in its case and then stand up, once Zalut motioned for them to draw nearer. He’d then head over to see what’s up.

⋠Cian⋡ drops out of the window sill to the grass reactively quietly and perches himself on the side of the steps, fingernails scraping the ground as he rests his arms on his knees.

Chrys sighs and walks over, too, after reaching over and pinching Dragos on that fine ass of his now that he is standing.

Abequa stops her singing and looks over before moving to the steps as well, but standing back and rather off to the side.

<Zaluut> looks over those gathered and debates for a moment before speaking up. “We need two things. One, if possible, to catch one of the creatures alive for study. Two, find out where they are coming from and put a stop to it. At the very least lets put a dent in their numbers, but they have to be coming from somewhere. They aren’t natural creatures. We know

<Zaluut> this much.”

Ghost isn’t sure what they are talking about, but nods anyway. He was in if something needed killing.

⋠Cian⋡ nods silently, a pensive look on his face as Zaluut speaks. The memory of the larger creature deeper in the sewer system is foremost on his mind. It seemed to him that finding that thing was a good start, but he doesn’t want to interrupt, especially after all the trouble he’d caused.

Abequa wrinkles her nose a bit but nods, she didn’t like what little she had seen of those things.

<Fiona> narrows her eye at the mentions of the things in the sewers.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° winks at Chrys, seeming to not mind the pinch on the ass. He’d keep his eyes focused on Zaluut though afterward. “Oh, so..we’re going back down into the nasty sewers again, huh? Maybe we could try luring something into a trap, like we make some mock fire. Most stuff runs away from fire.”

::Hope walks into the Commune, her clothing is white, a business suit with a long white coat, her boots clipping on the floor as she looks around, her long brown hair draped down her shoulders, looking around she smiles at the gathered.

Chrys does not like the sound of skulking through sewers… She frowns but does smirk at Dragos. “Well, this does not sound like a fun time. I have many traps though and cages for different animals. How big are they?”

<Zaluut> looks down at Hope, and observes her for a moment. “Well, you have another to go with you as well it seems. Though I reccomend you alter your dress for the occasion… miss?”

::Hope bows her head to Zaluut.:: “My names Hope, and you need to go through the sewers?”

<Zaluut> nods his head once. “Ahhh, Hope. Interesting. Perhaps ironic. My name is Zaluut, the rest of them may give their names at their leisure, but yes… there are some unusual creatures nesting in the sewers in town causing trouble and drawing far too much attention to us.”

Ghost just turns his head and listens to the exchange, even as he is already getting ready to go. “I shall fetch a couple of vehicles.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “They are about like about three feet long I think and they are kinda like rats and they can get in some pretty tight areas, despite that.”

⋠Cian⋡ mutters under his breath. “Little fuckers are weird.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “We should totally bring one of your cages, Chrys. I wanted to try to get one before, but we couldn’t get one alive and when they die, they don’t maintain well.” He lit a cig and would give a nod to Hope. “Hey.”

<Fiona> looks over at Hope, her single eye studying the new arrival.

Chrys thinks on that and then nods. “I have some sealed boxes for snakes that might work then.”

<Fiona> is a stocky woman of Indian descent, with her left eye slit like a cat’s. She’s currently wearing a tanktop, jeans and motorcycle boots and her dark hair’s shoulder length and done into a ponytail.

Chrys starts to walk toward her place to get some things. “Do we know what they eat?”

Abequa shrugs. “People.”

::Hope nods and looks at Zaalut:: “I’m ready, these are just clothes, I have more.” ::she looks to the others, and to Dragos she nods her head. “Names would be kind of helpful, saying hey you with the one eye might be seen as rude.”

<Fiona> “If you actually said that, I’d break your jaw.”

⋠Cian⋡ frowns. “Maybe. The Revenant…the nerdy one…said they used to be people. So maybe they’re taking them to make more of the fuckers, not as food? Or maybe both?”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “People, garbage..we’re not really sure. They just were in a bunch of garbage.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “She’s Fiona, That’s Chrys.. I’m Dragos, this is Animal and that’s Cian.”

Ghost returns with two vans so that there is seating for all and places to put gear for this little trip.

Abequa pipes up, “Abequa is my name.”

⋠Cian⋡ waggles his hairless eyebrows and sticks out his overly long tongue as he is introduced. His green eyes gleam a bit, contrasting the leathery blue skin.

<Fiona> has her default expression: a scowl. “So you know my name now. Congrats.”

<Zaluut> nods and then starts to head back inside. “I will see you all after you return. Do not draw more attention to yourselves than you can eliminate witnesses for. I don’t want Athena at my throat because we got ourselves a hunter problem.”

::Hope smiles to Dragos.:: “Thank you!” she emphasizes herself as she looks at Dragos, she then looks to Abequa. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Abequa.” she grins and then looks to Fiona. “Well at least we don’t have to test out that jaw breaking theory, I can just call you Fiona hm?” she grins and looks at the rest. “well, I’m ready.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Oh shit..forgot Abequa. She’s just so silent, when she’s not singing.” He smirks. “Sorry, Abequa.”

<Fiona> “Yes, do that, and don’t call me what dumbshit over here does. I -will- punch you if you do.” She gestures to Cian at ‘dumbshit’.

<Fiona> “Sorry. Dumbshit one.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Fiona the Cunt works.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° thumbs up.

Abequa nods and smiles. “That’s okay. Not being noticed is part of my training.”

<Fiona> flips Dragos off.

⋠Cian⋡ nods and winks at Hope. “Yeah only I get to call her Fi. Cause she has the hots for all this sexiness.” Cackles and rocks a bit on his heels.

<Fiona> goes over to Cian and punches him square in the chest.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Just Fi and not like Fifi, like the dog?”

<Fiona> glowers at Dragos.

<Fiona> “Just Fiona.”

::Hope clasps her hands behind her back and looks at the altercations.:: “I’m quite happy not inciting a fight or being attacked by my own actions, I believe Fiona will suffice.”

Chrys comes back, that winged kitten/monkey still sitting on her shoulder. Two men follow her and put a large steel container into the back of one of the vans. “That should do boys. Get the keys from Ghost over there and you guys can drive and keep the cars warmed up for us.”

<Fiona> would’ve punched Dragos too.

⋠Cian⋡ wheezes out a laugh and grips his chest. “Every damn time.”

<Fiona> “Because you never fucking learn.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Ow”, as the belated reaction, a few seconds after the punch.

⋠Cian⋡ sneers at Fiona and stands up to get ready to leave. “Or you could just accept your feelings for me instead of hiding them behind violence.” He cackles again and leaps out of the way of any incoming blows, heading towards a van.

Ghost gets shotgun in the 1st van, and then waits for others to file in.

<Fiona> snarls at him, and begins stalking after him, taking shotgun in the second van.

Chrys looks Cian over and smirks at him. “You are just adorable.”

::Hope smirks and begins following the group as they begin making their way for the van, she finds herself a seat and settles in to a seat.::

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° arms up his pistol and then would head on over to the van to get in.

<Fiona> just has her fists, fuck weapons.

Abequa looks at the vans, and then climbs into whichever one Dragos and Animal go into.

⋠Cian⋡ winks at Chrys. “Oh I am fucking priceless darling.” He laughs again the climbs in the back of one of the vans.

<Storyteller> After everyone files into the vans, the ghouls drive them toward town and park out behind a strip mall. On the other side of the strip mall, there is a set of large storm drains.

::Hope remains seated, and buckled in, she looks around at the others that she’s riding in the van with, her eyes keeping a regular tab on them, watching their manerisms, their movements.::

Ghost hops out and starts to take a wide walk around, just scouting out the area ahead of the others.

⋠Cian⋡ emerges from the trunk area of the van, slithering out from under his trench coat. Remembering how badly it smelled last time, he opts to leave it in the van. His skin shifts and shimmers for a brief moment before blending into the background, rendering him exceedingly difficult to see. Still, just in case, he keeps low to the ground as he exits the van and slips into obfuscation while he wa

its for the others to be ready to head down into the sewers.

Chrys leaves her little critter in the van and has the ghouls wait in case they need to make a quick exit. She looks about at the others, “So who wants to carry the box?”

<Fiona> “Not doin’ it.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° of course doesn’t buckle up or anything like that. He’s a vampire. It won’t kill him to crash through the car. He’s already proven that a few times in his existence. He would disembark from the van once they got to their spot and then shrugs. “I’ll take the box, Chrys.”

::Hope steps out of the van and bows forward a bit, grabbing the edges of her coat, and pulling them up to just under her shoulders behind her and snapping them in place, making the coat now a half sized jacket, looking around. “I assume you all have a rough idea where to start?”

~<AniMAL>* looked at Hope in somewhat disbelief when she came into their little group all dressed in white, just stares as she’s introduced. She ignores Cian and Fiona, chuckles a little with Dragos delayed reaction, and climbs in the van with abequa and dragos to go to the sewers. she herself is dressed in pretty disposable looking jeans, fatigue jacket and tshirt of

indeterminate colors.

Abequa gets out of the van and wanders around a little bit without straying far. She nods to Hope and points toward the large storm overflow entrances. “They are underground.”

<Fiona> gets out, looking to Abequa, then to the others before moving over to the entrances. She crouches and digs her fingers into the grates, working on yanking them free.

<Fiona> doesn’t do that, then and just takes point/

⋠Cian⋡ stalks over to the storm overflow and enters without hesitation. His eyes flair for a brief moment as he calls the Beast to enhance his vision. “Gimme a minute to get a feel for this place and I can steer us where we need to go.” He takes a few more steps forward then presses his hand against the sewer wall, feeling for that slight him he concentrates on to scry.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° heads over to the storm drains and would take the cage to carry it along. He’d start making his way into it. “Come on, guys. Let’s go bag us a weird critter.”

[Obfuscated] Deveraux keeps to the rear of the group as they’re engaging in their shenanigans and does what he’s in the area to do: observe something interesting. He’s currently not wearing the Victorian suit and instead has opted for something that will have much less of a dry cleaning bill given the venue. He’s wearing combat boots, black BDU pants, black T-shirt with a harness over

<Fiona> “Wonderful. Just how I wanted to spend my damn weekend. Chasing creepy creatures in a sewer. At least I get to punch a few.”

~<AniMAL>* activates her Eyes of the Beast and follows Cian and Dragos into the storm drains.

⋠Cian⋡ concentrates on the stone wall of the sewer, that humming sensation building in his head until it explodes into an expanded awareness.

<Fiona> does the same as Animal, her single eye glowing red in the darkness.

::Hope hops up into the pipe and begins to walk, she has her hands free as she keeps to the side of the large tube, not walking directly down the middle, but not avoiding the stuff that may be on the ground.

[Obfuscated] Abequa moves toward one side and allows the shadows to cover her so that she can surprise anything that might come at them.

[Obfuscated] Ghost simply vanishes mid step down the tunnel, and sticks to the opposite side he last saw Abequa on.

Chrys looks around at people disappearing or glowing red eyes and rolls hers. “Sheesh. Do I need to show off to?”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° carries along the cage and continues walking along, following the others since carrying a cage kind of meant he wasn’t going to be straight up front. He was working on being not too noisy about this and well, he had glowing eyes and stuff to follow so it was all good.

::Hope simply continues walking, she isn’t showing off with anything, as a matter of fact, she simply walks along the tunnel like she belongs here.::

⋠Cian⋡ would very much like to fade into obfuscation also, but since he needs to be able to tell the others where to go he’ll have to settle for his chameleon skin.

<Fiona> would continue keeping point, looking at Chrys. “No. Keep it in your fucking pants.”

~<AniMAL>* “not asking what he has in his pants.”

<Fiona> “Smart girl.”

Chrys looks in her pants. “Well currently I am packing a vagina.”

<Fiona> “…..Thank you for that wonderfully enlightening piece of information.”

<Storyteller> After some adjusting to the environment, Cian is able to lead the group in the direction of the nest from this part of town. It’s a long walk… if one were not used to being down here it would be easy to get lost.

::hope takes a moment to look around a little more vigilantly:: “Genitalia is over rated.” *she says it quietly, not whispered but she speaks it as if she is concentrating on something else.::

Chrys nods to Hope. “Yeah, sometimes I ditch it totally but boobs make for easy hunting sometimes.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° continues going along quietly, kinda getting bored and pondering if he should prank someone.

[Obfuscated] Ghost just shakes his head and stays focused on the task at hand, wishing Talwar was here. At least he was sensible. And quiet.

<Fiona> shakes her head, muttering and continuing onward.

[Obfuscated] Abequa keeps to her side and guards the side of the group, her gurkhas in her hands. She debates silencing the others, they make too much noise and are going to let the things know they are coming.

~<AniMAL>* “oh i thought fiona was yelling at cian again, not you, chrys.”

<Fiona> just gives Animal an incredulous look. “You saw me look at her, right?”

~<AniMAL>* “i don’t need a demo of what you can do, saw enough when we all massacred that army in the caves a few months ago.”

~<AniMAL>* “Actually no Fiona I was kinda trying to pay attention buuuuut….you all have such witty banter.”

<Fiona> “Why thank you. I’m glad you noticed my witty banter.” Her tone was utterly dry, and she turned around soon after.

<Storyteller> Everyone can hear this weird clicking noise echo down the tunnel, followed by some grunts and then it goes quiet.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° rolls his eyes and continues on, paying attention to other things while they banter. This group was not obviously going to sneak up on anything unless it was fucking stupid.

<Fiona> doesn’t do sneaky, dammit.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Not to be obvious, but there are some up there somewhere, so let’s focus and do what we came down here to do..part 1. we can worry about part 2 after we secure part 1… and stop talking and pay attention so we don’t all get pounced.” He would speak softly but good enough where the others could hear that were in range.

⋠Cian⋡ stoops and cocks his head to the side, pressing against the stone. “Fuck me running.” He walks up to Dragos and waves to get everyone’s attention. “The little bastards are scattering into the pipes and shit.” He says with a low growl.

Abequa appears and looks over at Fiona especially. “You all are terrible hunters. So noisy.”

::Hope listens a little more attentively, actually closing her eyes for a moment and listening, paying close attention to all the little sounds that these things make.::

[Obfuscated] Deveraux continues following them, walking right down the middle of the tunnel as he watches them and listens closely to what they say as well as to the other sounds echoing around them. He also is using Gleam of the Red eyes to see perfectly in the blackness once they’re away from the entrance and ambiant light.

⋠Cian⋡ still nearly impossible to spot with his shifting skin, gives Abequa a ‘what the fuck’ look as she lumps him in with the others.

Ghost sighs and comes out of obfuscate to look toward the others. “OKay, stop. New plan. Those of us that can stealth go down one tunnel and the rest of you bring them to us, we will ambush them.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Abequa.. you think you could flush one out to one of these pipes and we’ll put the cage on the end to catch it? Some other stealth person go with her to make sure she’ll be alright.”

<Fiona> shrugs in response.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° looks at Ghost. “Same idea.. right then. You stealth people sort it out.”

⋠Cian⋡ looks around at the others, waiting to be given his assignment. Better to keep his mouth shut for once and follow orders.

<Fiona> nods to Dragos and gets ready to go play decoy.

Ghost looks over at Abequa, then to Cian. “Since you can lead them through the tunnels, you should continue to do so. Loop around and lead them to us. We will hide down this tunnel.”

::Hope listens to the plan and begins to move a little more quietly, and moves around a corner to get out of eyesight in order to activate unseen presence::

!unseen

⋠Cian⋡ nods and concentrates for a moment before picking the best route he can think of and waving at the others to follow.

<Fiona> will go with the non-stealthy people, whoever they are.

~<AniMAL>* will get ready to ambush, not really that good at being sneaky.

Abequa nods and then moves to go down the tunnel with Ghost and waits.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° will set the cage at the tunnel opening and wait. If he had to move it, he’d be ready.

Ghost waits at that tunnel and will disappear again once the others have taken off.

<Fiona> cracks her knuckles, then waits.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° would spend some blood and make the cage seem to disappear with Chimerstry.

Abequa points the other way at Fiona. “No. You are too noisy. Go away with them.”

⋠Cian⋡ keeps his concentration focused on his extra sense, trying to keep an ‘eye’ out for the bigger creature. The last thing they needed was to be ambushed while setting up their own ambush.

<Fiona> was waiting with Animal, and went with the non-stealthy people, which was probably her.

~<AniMAL>* pops her claws and finds some corner to hide, waiting.

[Obfuscated] hope draws two knives

<Fiona> moves to the opposite corner, doing the same.

Chrys goes with Cian, watching him and not bothering not making noise since they were hearding the critters toward the other group.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° takes out his gun and waits, basically being quiet now.

⋠Cian⋡ continually flexes his fingers as they walk, feeling a bit anxious about not being obfuscated. His claws slide out as he does, reacting to his agitation.

<Storyteller> The group that is herding the critters hears a constant chittering. These things scurry through pipes that a Tzimisce not in blood form would have trouble getting through.

<Storyteller> They scatter and seem to criss-cross paths, but ultimately start to move in one giant circle.

⋠Cian⋡ can’t help but to growl a bit as he senses the creatures moving around them. Their weird ability to squeeze into impossibly small pipes intrigued him, but it also severely complicated things. He points to the various pipe openings they could come out of as he walks by, trying to keep the others informed. He forces blood through his muscles as they continue, feeling

a fight coming.

<Storyteller> They are leaving behind trails of slime here and there… like mucus from a snail.

[Obfuscated] hope readies to stab something

~<AniMAL>* listening, crouching in some corners.

<Fiona> waits for the signal.

<Fiona> would be with Cian, then.

Chrys grumbles… “If I had my cats they’d be sorry little things. What is that smell?”

<Fiona> slams her claws into the walls as she walks, trying to make noise to herd the creatures toward the ambush group.

⋠Cian⋡ turns over his shoulder to Chrys. “That would be the slime these nasty little fuck-heads leave behind. That or their cesspool. Either fucking way.”

<Storyteller> The group hiding starts to hear the others coming back towrd them. Surely in front of them somewhere was one or more freaky things looking for a place to hide or escape.

~<AniMAL>* correction is going to go with fiona and make fun drum rhythms on the walls with her claws to get attention

~<AniMAL>* is ready to ruuuuuun back the way they came

<Storyteller> One of the strange creatures runs toward the hiding group, running on it’s long arms rather than the short little legs it has.

~<AniMAL>* trying to stay just ahead of the creature that is following them and not get too far in front or in reach of its long arms.

[Obfuscated] Ghost very slowly works his way around toward the back side of the creatue in case it needs a quick throw into the cage.

[Obfuscated] Deveraux remains at the rear of the group of people hiding.

[Obfuscated] hope continues to watch as this thing barrels down the tunnel at them, waiting to see what she’s supposed to do.

[Obfuscated] Abequa watches it intently, but doesn’t move, waiting with all the patience in the world.

<Fiona> backs up with Animal, herding the creature and moving as fast as she could.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° waits ever so quietly, and has used chimerstry to make the tunnel seem longer, where the cage sits.. The creature skedaddles onward, away from the others, thinking it was still going down the tunnel and it runs into the back wall of the sealed cage. Dragos then slams the door shut.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Chrys..come make sure this thing is locked.”

Chrys comes up from down the tunnel, now at a much quicker pace. She comes over and checks the latches, making sure it’s sealed. “Oh these things are freaky. And I make some pretty freaky critters.”

~<AniMAL>* skids into the room “We got it?”

<Storyteller> The thing chitters and slams against the sides of the box. It sounds like a giant ferret.

<Fiona> “One done, however goddamn many left.”

⋠Cian⋡ keeps his focus on the creatures surrounding them, ignoring the others for the most part. They were outnumbered, on strange turf, and somewhere in these tunnels was a much bigger creature that the little ones either followed or feared. Or both. Until he knew that they weren’t about to be ambushed by a sea of claws and fangs he wasn’t letting his guard down.

<Fiona> kept pace with Animal.

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° nods in agreement. “Yeah, they are.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Okay..we have one more job.. so I’ll take this back with someone.. You guys want to come along and we come back together and divide up, or you want to go on and do the second part?”

::Hope drops the obfuscate and stands up from a crouching position, holding a dagger in each hand. “I am game for doing the second part now.”

<Fiona> “I thought you’d never fucking ask.”

Chrys steps up. “I will take it back with you and keep it in the van. I can maybe keep it calmed down some and honestly I am not much of a fighter straight on. I let my creations do the work in that department usually.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° nods. “Alright, best of luck to the rest of you. Go find out that second thing.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° will start heading out with the cage and Chrys, to take their mission 1 objective out of here and put it in the van.

~<AniMAL>* rolls her eyes at dragos “Yeah we’ll finish the job.”

⋠Cian⋡ nods and cocks his head to the side, running his claws along the walls. “Gimme a minute. I’ll see how far out I can sense the little bastards.” He focuses as hard as he can, pushing his senses as far out as he can.

Chrys nods and heads back to the vans with the freak in a box.

~<AniMAL>* “Let’s see if we can figure out where the hell they are coming from.”

[Obfuscated] Abequa moves into the tunnel proper but doesn’t appear, there was still more to do.

⋠Cian⋡ turns his head several times, his eyes fluttering a bit. After a long pause he turns to the group. “I think I might know where the nest is. Follow me.” He heads off down one of the tunnels, moving as quietly as he can, concentrating on minimizing noise and relying on his shifting skin to hide him visually.

::hope tilts her head and then seems to reconsider.:: “Actually, I believe I am done for the evening, I will return with the others, good luck hunting these creatures and their source.” ::Walks back to the van with the others.::

<Fiona> follows Cian, seeing where he’s going.

[Obfuscated] Deveraux Follows after the group once they start following Cian.

~<AniMAL>* “Later Hope.”

::Hope raises her hand in a good night wave as she slips the two blades back into her jacket and walks back with the others.::

<Storyteller> The group that goes deeper into the tunnel eventually starts to see more and more of that mucus trails along the walls and ground.

~<AniMAL>* tries to see if there’s more of the trails “leading” or “coming from” a certain direction.

⋠Cian⋡ sees Animal inspecting the trails and points down to where they are converging. “This way. I can sense them.” He whispers, then continues onward.

[Obfuscated] Ghost follows the group, just keeping up the rear to make sure none of those things circle around. He also activate his heightened senses.

<Fiona> continues walking, looking around and keeping up with Cian.

~<AniMAL>* nods wordlessly to cian, knowing he will sense the motion, and follows him.

<Storyteller> The creatures scatter ahead of them but they find something that would turn most peoples’ stomachs. Inside of this chamber are several people stuck together as if fleshcraft had been used on them. They are still very much alive, moaning and gurgling.

<Fiona> stares. “What the unholy fuck……”

⋠Cian⋡ curls his lip and shakes his head, bringing his forearm up under his nose to block the smell. “What a fucking mess…Jesus Christ. The fuck are these things?”

[Obfuscated] Abequa gets close to the mass of flesh but doesn’t touch it, then shrinks away. That did look like Vicissistude.

<Fiona> “Tzimisce crap.”

<Storyteller> The flesh of one nearby seems to boil and roll, the skin moving… and then splitting open and one of those creatures spills out like some chest-burster.

<Fiona> “Fucking christ, that’s disgusting.”

⋠Cian⋡ recoils a bit but can’t help but stare in morbid fascination. “Gross yeah…but kinda fucking cool too…” He growls and lowers his arms a bit, keeping in a crouch. “Time to rip the little fuckers to shreds yet?”

<Fiona> just looks at Cian as if he’s touched.

Abequa backs up as she looks at all the masses of writhing flesh. “Fire, lots of fire.”

~<AniMAL>* stares in fascinated horror

~<AniMAL>* “Wait…”points at the chest burster, waiting to see if it is going to pounce or run off in a direction…”

<Storyteller> The ceiling drips with the mucus from these creatures, some of it falling down on the fleshy mass, some of it onto the people below. It smells absolutely foul.

⋠Cian⋡ steps out of the way of a glob of mucus and shakes his head. “Yeah…that’s pretty goddamned gross.”

<Fiona> looks utterly revolted.

[Obfuscated] Deveraux beholds the grotesque sight before him with all the awe and wonder of view a slice of toast. He takes in the reactions of those present and then watches the chest burster creature.

⋠Cian⋡ looks at the others. “We gonna stand here and bitch about how gross this shit is or we gonna rip it a new one?”

Abequa backs up and shakes her head. “I am not touching those. There’s too much. We could kill the melted people but there is one creature here?”

~<AniMAL>* whispers “We’re going to burn this but…we need to know if they’re coming from anywhere else…what if this isn’t the only……nest…?”

⋠Cian⋡ looks to Animal with a raised eyebrow. “Dunno bout you but I left my napalm at home.” He turns back to the creature and begins looking it over, trying to figure out how to kill the thing. He makes sure not to lose focus on his extra sense on the surrounding creatures, expecting an ambush at any moment.

Ghost nods and sighs. “I have gas and such in the vans. We will make sure that this all goes. But we should get the creature back to learn about it. Those things are scattered, we won’t get them even with the flames.”

~<AniMAL>* still whispering “They have to have more…hatcheries…we burn this one and the others will know…go deeper under.”

⋠Cian⋡ frowns and looks back at Ghost. “Do you think maybe if we start attacking the thing they’d come to defend it? May not get all of them that way by should get quite a few. Fiona can bend or crush the pipes to cut off their exits or some shit.”

Abequa shakes her head. “Fire covers it up but bending the pipes will alert people who come to repair them.”

⋠Cian⋡ taps his face with his claws. “Ya know…if we don’t burn the thing, just slash it up instead, we could maybe take it back to Zaluut to study. Assuming it doesn’t turn to goop like the little fuckers. We do that maybe he can figure out a more permanent solution.”

~<AniMAL>* looks at abequa “fire would bend the pipes you mean?”

~<AniMAL>* shakes her head “I mean…never mind. bending the pipes is a no.”

Ghost blinks. “I believe that was why we caught one of the creatures to study? Our other orders were to try to determing the source, which I do not believe it this but obviously they use humans for reproduction. BUT, Cian and ANimal are right on one thing… lets not burn it. They are taking humans to breed. If we wreck it, they’ll take more humans and draw more attention.”

~<AniMAL>* looks at ghost “they’re suffering…we can’t leave them like this…”

Abequa agrees. “Attention is bad. We will have to just come back once we know how to be rid of them and then we can wipe it all out.”

<Fiona> “Ask the bossman.”

⋠Cian⋡ shrugs and turns to Ghost again. “Yeah I mean, that’ll help but…I dunno maybe this thing is different somehow? Plus more samples can never hurt. I dunno, this shit is out of my league. I’m the low man on the totem pole so I’ll do the fuck ever you guys want. Just throwing my two cents in.”

~<AniMAL>* shakes her head. “No. I say we let that one live, and see where it runs off to when we burn this place.”

Ghost looks at them and then starts to back off. “If you think you can take a piece, do it. We won’t kill them. If you do, it will just be others that suffer in their place as they replace these with more taken from the surface.”

Abequa starts to head back toward the vans, the best thing to do was not attract too much attention. They knew where these things lived now. Their days were numbered.

⋠Cian⋡ nods and slowly aproaches the abomination looking it over. He needed to find a piece he could take that would be large and vital enough to be worth a shit to Zaluut but wouldn’t kill the fucking thing either.

~<AniMAL>* to ghost “But they won’t replace them if we can find where they run to. The source.”

~<AniMAL>* “Then we burn that.”

<Fiona> hangs around and does shit. And helps however she can/

Ghost looks Animal dead in the eyes. “I don’t know about you, but i can’t fit in a three inch pipe to chase them.”

~<AniMAL>* eyes flick to cian then sighs, looks back at ghost “Point.”

⋠Cian⋡ shakes his head after studying the thing for a bit. “Fuck it.” He reaches out and tears a piece off with his claws. “Gross. Hope this ends up being worth it.”

~<AniMAL>* “Do we have something to stuff that thing in?”

Ghost shakes his head. “Perhaps we will find something lethal to them, some poison or something that we can use to destroy the source. But until then, we do not draw too much attention.”

~<AniMAL>* nods “I remember.”

<Storyteller> That thing that popped out is a full grown one of those chittering monsters and it squishes through folds of the flesh and away from the group.

⋠Cian⋡ shrugs and digs his claws into the hunk of flesh. “I’ll just carry it back and wrap it in my fucking coat. That thing is filthy anyways. One of these nights I’ll steal a new one. Let’s get the fuck out of here before the little ones come swarming after us, yeah?”

~<AniMAL>* fists clench as she represses the urge to run after the full grown chestburster.

~<AniMAL>* “Yeah let’s go.”

⋠Cian⋡ nods and leads them out of the sewer with the chunk of flesh in his hand. He moves a bit faster than before, but still does his best not to make too terribly much noise

Ghost nods and makes sure he brings up the rear as everyone goes back to the waiting vans so they can get back and report and maybe find out what they are dealing with.

~<AniMAL>* heads back with the others, keeping an eye on cian with his pound of ‘flesh’.

⋠Cian⋡ wraps the ‘souvenir’ in his coat when they get back to the van then climbs in, huddling into a corner and blending in perfectly. He kicks at the coat as they begin moving and mutters, “Don’t you fucking dare come to life and try to eat me. I’ve seen The Thing motherfucker.”

~<AniMAL>* “Holy fuck please don’t talk to it.”

⋠Cian⋡ laughs and nudges it with his foot again. “What, you don’t like Jeremy?”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° would head back in the van and take the container to Zaluut with the creature in it.

~<AniMAL>* “it better not speak in class.”

<Storyteller> Stuff gets delivered, reports get made and in general things are taken for the purposes of some proper study. Zaluut does give Cian a funny look and ask why he has brought him someone’s distorted buttocks though.

⋠Cian⋡ can only reply that it seemed the least deadly part he could pull from the nest. And that he always wanted to hand someone their ass and this was the closest he could get.

~<AniMAL>* “…..I had no part in that choice. That was all Cian.”

⋠Cian⋡ “Animal doesn’t like Jeremy much.”

~<AniMAL>* “Jeremy’s an ass.”

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° looks at Cian and just turns and walks away. “Yeah.. I’m going to go get my drink on or something. Fuckin’ weird.”

⋠Cian⋡ grins, then giggles, then bursts out laughing at Animal. “Thank you! Someone gets it!”

~<AniMAL>* shakes her head “No….no I am not getting that. I am leaving.”

~<AniMAL>* takes off after dragos

°¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° goes to find someone high on some acid edibles or something. That was enough of tonight.

⋠Cian⋡ finishes off the night in sword fighting lessons with Zaluut, of course getting thoroughly beaten, and losing few fingers in the process. Despite that, he feels a sense of pride when they finish. Though he didn’t land a single blow, his natural, and supernatural, coordination and reflexes had kept him from being completely incompetent. Plus he did have a little

experience fighting with bats and knives. Not much, but some, and though sword fighting was entirely different, it still helped. Zaluut, was of course stoic as usual, but Cian got the sense that he perhaps approved of his performance, even if it wasn’t spectacular. Once he returns to the Orphanage, Cian sits and focuses on regrowing his fingers and sealing the slashes on his body. It hurt

like hell, but was definitely worth it.