~*Ramirez*~ headed to the clock tower. He’d of course invite Amy and Hollow to meander along. It was time to investigate what the wraith that lurked on the top floor of the Devil’s Trill was there for and to try to put things to rest in a good way.

<Amy (Wraith)> follows along as well, while she didn’t like the idea of being so close to Charity Hospital and all those Nihils, she did want to assist Ramirez and provide backup if she could.

<Storyteller> The clock tower is a smaller, seperate building off from Charity Hospital. It sits on the corner almost between the two Hospitals, one for the living, and one for the dead. The clock is off by exactly 6 hours, as usual, but is otherwise keeping perfect time.

~*Ramirez*~ would attempt to get in with no attention, if that was possible, using larceny to break in if necessary.

<Storyteller> The brick building looks in good condition, with a heavy steel door that seems to be rusted shut from disuse.

~*Ramirez*~ gives a tug at the rusty thick door and winces. “Okay, that’s tougher than it should be.”

~*Ramirez*~ will try again and put some effort into it.

<Amy (Wraith)> circles around a bit and then looks at the door, then walks through it. She flickers for a moment and grumbles as pushing through it causes her a little loss of corpus. “Ouch, that sucked.”

~*Ramirez*~ shakes the door and moves it a bit. On the attempt after though, he makes no progress. He seemed thoughtful as he debated whether to do more physical attempts or just to bust the door another way.

<Storyteller> The door comes open but in the process, Ramirez hears a loud pop and he feels like he might have dislocated his shoulder.

~*Ramirez*~ mentally says “Ow” pretty loud but definitely not out loud. He knew better. He’d get in and then close the door mostly, so he could still get out if he had to come back this way. He rubbed his shoulder, trying to fix some of the damage as he looked around taking in the scene about him.

<Amy (Wraith)> follows along, looking around at the inside of the tower and frowning.

<Storyteller> The place looks pretty abandoned, though there is a strong urine smell coming from some piles of cloth and a collapsed tent in one corner. The stairs in the back are solid enough, metal, and wind up toward the floors above. Machinery can be heard above them as the clock operates with a loud internal ticking.

~*Ramirez*~ peers over there at the tent and around to see with Life if he could make out where the bum(s) might be at if there were lurkers and he’d move quietly toward the stairs.

<Storyteller> There doesn’t seem to be anyone about, living anyway. At least on this floor. The stuff piled up looks old, it seems like it’s been there for a while, months at least.

~*Ramirez*~ goes over to check it out. Maybe there’s something interesting in there or a fetter, if it happened to belong to the spirit.

<Storyteller> This scraggily-haired shrieking figure comes barreling down the stairs at Ramirez. “Miiiiiiiiine! Go away!”, he screams. He is covered in claw marks, his clothing ripped and his face and neck showing the wounds that did him in.

<Amy (Wraith)> moves back from the other wraith, getting out of the crazy guy’s way.

~*Ramirez*~ slides back out of the way of the wraith, not really preferring to get into a fight with him.

<Storyteller> He goes over to the tent area and remains there, glaring at Amy and Ramirez. “Mine! It’s mine!”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “Hey, I remember this guy. He was like a serial killer or something. One of the vampires offed him upstairs.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Oh, really?” He remarked to Hollow and then looked at the guy. “What do you have.. and why are you here? Do you want some help?”

<Amy (Wraith)> looks at the guy and then at Ramirez. “Be careful… if he’s not a Spectre he’s pretty frigging close to it.”

<Storyteller> The guy practically foams as he paces back and forth at the pile of stuff in the corner. “Mine!!! She can’t have it!!! I did it alllll for her! For Isabo!!!”

~*Ramirez*~ nods to Amy, taking her word for it, though he didn’t have to really. It was not too hard to see this wraith was tipping on the edge. “Is this Isabo a friend to you or how are you connected to her?”

<Storyteller> “She wouldn’t notice me. I had powers. Like the others…. why would she ignore me? I was better than them. I deserved that spot. I needed it. I showed her I was the best. I learned how to be what she is, without blood. It was glorious. She noticed me then, she did.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> makes cuckoo noises from behind Ramirez.

~*Ramirez*~ tries to not snicker at Hollow’s noises. After all, she was behind him and this darn wraith was in front of him and he had to have some measure of control, maybe. He wasn’t sure he gave that many fucks since the guy was some dorky serial killer with an obsession for a vampire. “Did she come here to deal with that?”

<Storyteller> He paces back and forth again, moaning. “No. No no no no… she is ignoring me again, isn’t she? She doesn’t visit. She never visits me.”

<Amy (Wraith)> glances over at Ramirez, and then back at the other wraith. No way she was getting close, but her experience with Malkavians made her feel a little sorry for him.

~*Ramirez*~ “What is your name, hombre? Maybe I could try to reach out to her and talk to her so you can get some kind of peace.”

<Storyteller> He looks at Ramirez and hisses, “Anthony… Yes, that was it.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Okay, Anthony. I will try to talk to her about you and see if she will come here. You won’t hurt her, will you?”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “Yeah, like stick to sniffing her undies and not making a replica from corpses.”

<Storyteller> Anthony nods enthusiastically. “yes, yessssss;. I would not hurt her. I want to show her what i can do! How good i have gotten!”

~*Ramirez*~ “Alright. I’ll talk to her then and see if I can bring her out here. Do you mind if I check around some? I am trying to also help someone else.”

<Storyteller> Anthony paces some more, looking upstairs. “You can’t disturb anything! She needs to see it. Needs to see my work.”

~*Ramirez*~ “If I need to, I will talk to you first. okay?”

~*Ramirez*~ deep thoughts: Oh great. I’m going to go up there and find some grizzly tribute that cenobites would be proud of, aren’t I?

<Storyteller> Anthony stops and looks at him directly. “Don’t touch it! You can look. Tell her, tell her how good it is.”

<Amy (Wraith)> looks over at Ramirez with an expression that mirrors his own thoughts.

~*Ramirez*~ “Alright.” He’d nod to Anthony and then move to head upstairs after giving Amy a nod that confirmed he so saw the look.

<Hollow(Spirit)> starts humming some horror movie music as they start up the stairs.

~*Ramirez*~ “Oh, Hollow”, was all he could manage as he continued on up the stairs.

<Amy (Wraith)> chuckles faintly and makes her way up the stairs ahead of Ramirez since she is less likely to take damage from any physical traps.

~*Ramirez*~ keeps mindful of any physical traps about and watches Amy since well, she is less likely but she might draw attention to some as she goes.

<Storyteller> The machinery upstairs rattles constantly, and the tick-tick-tick is quickly growing old. Tick. Tick. Tick.

~*Ramirez*~ “I wonder if the clock is part of the …art.”

<Amy (Wraith)> “Oh I hope not.”, she says as she makes sure not to get too far ahead of Ramirez. Takign step after step… one with each tick.

~*Ramirez*~ seemed to not want to do that but his footsteps also seemed to go with that tick tock. It was somewhat annoying.

<Storyteller> Tick. Tick. Tick. Up past the third floor… then the smell starts to waft down for, well, Ramirez.

~*Ramirez*~ frowns. Guessing that smell is familiar like dead bodies?

~*Ramirez*~ “This is going to be good, and by good, I mean actually not so bueno.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “Well what do you expect from Muy Loco down there.”

<Amy (Wraith)> hangs back a little bit at that, waiting for Ramirez. “Yeah, I think going together is a better idea.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah… esta verdad.”

~*Ramirez*~ heads up, keeping mindful of what was going on, kicking up his senses as he approached the top of the flight of stairs.

<Storyteller> At the top of the stairs is a shrine. Dead animals making up the bulk of it. Rats, a few cats, and a couple dogs. No people though.

<Amy (Wraith)> “Well, it could have been worse…”

~*Ramirez*~ seemed a bit surprised at that, though not really relieved necessarily. Serial killer was right, but maybe he had not really gotten to the level of killing too many humans yet. He peered around, sensing to try to see if he could find some fetter object around for the spirit that was lurking in the Trill upper level.

<Hollow(Spirit)> “He might not be able to leave the building.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe, but why can’t he? Is he downstairs preventing that? I was figuring the boy had something in here maybe that was forcing him to be over there.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Of course, even if that is true, we might have to go get Isabo and take care of this overlayering problem first. I just figured…might as well see if anything was noticeable.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “No, I meant Captian Killie down there. Maybe he couldn’t leave and only killed what came inside.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Oh..yeah, I get what you mean. I do think he’s stuck here though..what vampires killed him?”

<Amy (Wraith)> moves around the room slowly, looking carefully over things. “Hmmm…”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “Uhm, the Steampunk girl, the doctor guy, and the reporter with the furry ears.”

~*Ramirez*~ “There’s a reporter with furry ears?”

~*Ramirez*~ takes out a cigarette and lights it, roaming around to check out the poor animal sculptures of torment about.

<Storyteller> Ramirez feels a tug and catches a hint of something on one of the animal bodies, a collar and a tag still on it.

~*Ramirez*~ peers about a moment and then heads on over to see what the tag read and what animal the collar was stuck on.

<Storyteller> The collar is on what looks like a german shepard in some state of decay, nearly skeletal. The tag reads “Charlie”.

<Amy (Wraith)> winces and looks at Ramirez. “If you touch that…”

~*Ramirez*~ “If I touch it, what?” He whispered.

~*Ramirez*~ nods. “It’s alright..I read the name. Maybe it is what is needed though.” He’d look around with a frown and try to discern if anything else was up here of any importance before he’d decide to head back down. It was going to be necessary now to go out and hope Isabo was next door.

<Amy (Wraith)> nods and starts to follow him back. “I sure hope so… And I bet the neighbors are gonna love that visit.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yup, might as well go see what we can do now and at least inform her.” He’d head down the stairs and look around for Anthony. He was convinced there was something over in that tent too but for now he might just have to leave it.

<Storyteller> Anthony is down there, still pacing. When he sees Ramirez he walks closer. “Did you see? Did you? You’ll tell her won’t you? It’s for her! I made it for her!”

~*Ramirez*~ “I will tell her, Anthony. I’m going to leave now and hopefully we can return in the next few days. Alright?”

<Storyteller> Anthony nods and the door opens up for Ramirez. “Yes, yes! Bring her here. I will be here. I would wait forever for her.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Alrighty then. See you soon, Anthony.” He was so glad he didn’t have to contend with that door again, until probably next time unless Anthony opened it again. He gave the wraith a friendly wave and then would head out, going to the car. He’d then hop in and start it. “Alright, let’s go talk to Isabo, hopefully.”

<Amy (Wraith)> nods and dives into the car. “Anywhere away from that guy. Wow… I thought I was bad with Simon? Least i didn’t turn into that.”

~*Ramirez*~ drives off heading to the chantry. “Yeah.. I feel kinda bad for him. He obviously has some issues that are not really able to be controlled so well, but…it’s time he moved on from that place for sure. I do want to say though, we don’t know if he won’t hurt Isabo for sure, so we will need to be mindful and we might have to be forceful with him if he

does attack her. He..might not though.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “She’s a big bad vampire lady, pretty sure she can take care of herself.”

<Amy (Wraith)> nods in agreement. “I think between all of us we can handle him… i mean he hasn’t been a ghost long.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, that’s what I was figuring or I’d worry more about her going there. That dog collar though is important. I can feel something off of it. I still also think something is in that tent, but we’ll see after we try to get him help and hopefully he does not become a specter.”

~*Ramirez*~ drove the car out to the tremere house, because it was a distance to walk even if it was next door and he was lazy and couldn’t teleport yet, though he was working on a way for some day.

<Hollow(Spirit)> looks at the Tremere Chantry and whistles innocently.

~*Ramirez*~ “Oh right, don’t do anything to the Tremere now. heh.” He’d get out of the car and head to the door.

~*Ramirez*~ knocked of course.

<Brandon Tresti> answers the door and blinks a bit as he sees Ramirez standing out there. “Uhhh, hey. Something wrong?”

~*Ramirez*~ “Well, not exactly wrong, but I take it you know who I am, right? I am here to speak with Isabo, if she is available.”

<Brandon Tresti> “Well I am familiar with the fact you come from next door. I’ll go get Isabo.”, he nods and then closes the door. No manners this one.

~*Ramirez*~ He’d tap his foot and put his arms akimbo as the door shut in his face. How wude. “Right then.”

<Isabo Kali> comes to the door after some cursing in French can be heard on the other side, “My apologies for Brandon’s rudeness. That’s why we don’t usually let him out in public. Would you like to come in and sit?”

<Amy (Wraith)> “Ooooooh, burn.”

~*Ramirez*~ smirks. “No problemo. Thanks for not leaving us hanging for too long.”

<Isabo Kali> nods to him. “So what is it that you need my attention for?”, she asks as she looks to him.

~*Ramirez*~ “Well, I met someone tonight. He’s a wraith that is at a clock tower. His name is Anthony and he’s a rather ‘troubled’ individual..kind of psychopathic tendencies, but he also cares about you.”

~*Ramirez*~ “I want to help him move on, to get back to the cycle, before he becomes a specter. I think you are part of the key to doing that. Of course, it could fail..but we could take care of him if that happened. I always try to do the good thing first if I can though.”

<Isabo Kali> just blinks and looks at him, then shakes her head. “He’s… not destroyed? He’s still there? No, he needs to go. He’s dangerous. He killed half a dozen of my students which some magic he’d developed.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah.. I get that. He’s dead, but no, he’s not gone. We can send him on, but he wants to see you. He may just find that to be enough so he can leave. He wants to show you his.. art, which is really a bunch of dead animals in decorative stances in different states of decay… but one of those animals has an item on it I need to help another spirit that

is stuck because of what’s going on with Anthony. Basically, we can go with you and if he doesn’t go, we can force him.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “Yeah… he was a psychic serial killer… he killed off her psychic little lunchboxes or whatever.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Lunch boxes.. really?” He shrugs. “Sorry, Hollow is rather blunt as fuck.”

<Isabo Kali> looks at him oddly, debating. “Wait, what? Nevermind, I probably do- did you say Hollow? Teenage girl, cut throat?”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, I did. A part of her moved on and the other part has remained here with me when we were fighting some stupid demon’s crony sucky ass Mage.”

<Isabo Kali> looks to Ramirez more seriously. “Does she know where a girl named Kitt is?”

<Hollow(Spirit)> “Oh, she don’t want to know that answer, trust me.”

~*Ramirez*~ “She said you would not want the answer to that.”

<Isabo Kali> blinks and then sighs, not wanting to argue. “Very well.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Sorry, Isabo. I hope you will still help with this. You may assist in sending this person onward into the correct cycle that he should be in. He’s clearly not well and wasn’t in life. I am sorry he killed those under your care and I can imagine you might not give a crap what would happen to him, but I figure you’d want him to not get worse and kill

anyone else at least. I’m not sure why he has a thing for you, but I’m guessing he wanted to be one of your students too.”

<Isabo Kali> nods her head. “He was. But there was a falling out because he was too unstable to keep around or bring in as an assistant. He disappeared and then the people started dying… It was thought he had Awakened perhaps, considering what he was doing, but he was quite mad. To find out he had been near to that hospital was not a surprise.”

~*Ramirez*~ “I don’t think he became a Mage, but yeah, he’s definitely off with a madness. It reminds me more of well.. maybe a Malkavian? I don’t know for sure. It’s not like Mages can’t have that thing about them but I’ve been around 2 Malkavians and one was okay and another… definitely not, but they both had their kinda madness. He does too. I don’t know that

he actually wants to be malicious toward you now. He really seems to want to just show you his accomplishment…which like I said, isn’t so grand, but..it is very important to him. In the end, he may just want to have your approval in some way. I am hoping anyway that I’m not reading that wrong, but I think that’s it.” He’d look at Amy and Hollow to see their opinions.

<Amy (Wraith)> shakes her head. “I don’t think he was a vampire… remember he said that he found a way to do what they do without blood? Maybe… Entropy and Life… that’s a nasty way to go.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, that’s true, he did mention he found a way without the blood.. so he could have been awakened, but whatever he was awakened by or qeued into..it’s so off.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> Spectres came fast for all the souls of the people he killed. Possible it was linked to the ship somehow too.

<Isabo Kali> listens to Ramirez, not hearing the other two but being her usual stoic self. “I will go with you, but I need time to prepare a couple of things. I don’t want to go get possessed or anything.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Oh right, so he couldn’t have been a vampire anyway.. He had to be awakened. Hollow said that the spectres came for the souls of the people he killed, which means likely they were taken to that ghost ship we’re going to go deal with soon and try to put a stop to. Sorry you are getting one side of the convo, Isabo.”

<Isabo Kali> nods and smiles, “That is alright. I can extend my psychic senses to hear them, but it is not easy.”

<Hollow(Spirit)> laughs. “And the last time she did she couldn’t turn it off and I sang Henry the 8th for like 9 hours.”

<Amy (Wraith)> chuckles. “Wow… that’s dedicated.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, maybe I’ll do it for you next time.” Totally said as a means and method of not letting Hollow do that. He can’t -always- be her enabler.

~*Ramirez*~ “I have no problem coming by tomorrow or whenever you’d want so we could help Anthony well move along. I do wonder how he awakened though and why he has had this madness, but maybe we can figure that out. He might tell you how. If it has something to do with David though, I’m going to be annoyed.”

<Amy (Wraith)> looks over and nods to Ramirez. “Yeah… that was kinda my worry, given he is staying at the clock tower.”

<Isabo Kali> nods. “Alright. We’ll do it soon, I can have Wards prepared by tomorrow at least. And i need to let someone else know as well.”

~*Ramirez*~ nods to Amy. “It just makes kinda sense given the location. He played a lot of people.” He’d look back at Isabo. “Alright, that would be cool. If any of the Tremere want to come help go after the ghost pirate ship, can you let me know?”

~*Ramirez*~ “We trust you guys.”

<Isabo Kali> nods her head. “I will ask around and may be able to assist with weather conditions.”

~*Ramirez*~ “Okay, thanks. See you tomorrow, Isabo.”

<Isabo Kali> nods and waves to him. “Safe trip.”

~*Ramirez*~ nods and then would head out, and make sure Hollow is there too, so they could go back and plot how to take on a ghost pirate ship and avoid falling in the water.