Session Start: Sun Mar 19 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Private

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha packs a few things, to include a few small weapons into a small black car and drives Talwar down to New Orleans as if she knows the route pretty well. When they reach the city she drives to a small run-down church and pulls into a space behind the building.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° was Talwar so he had all his weapons on him in various places, and looked dressed to kill..in both ways. Style and assassination went well together. He’d get out of the car after they arrived and check the perimeter.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha watches him a moment and lets him take a look around while she gets things settled inside the building in case they have to stay for a couple of days, making sure where she sleeps in undisturbed and whatnot. Afterword, she comes out to the garden and bites her thumb, letting the blood fall on the dirt there and in response, the flowers bloom.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads back to the church and goes inside after surveying things and smirks at the flowers. He’d go in the church and stand to the side of a window so he could peer out but not be seen.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha smiles softly as she looks to Talwar, admiring him for a moment from the doorway but not wanting to distract him from what he feels he needs to do. “When we get back, I should talk to you about some special weaponry.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods with a warm smirk. “You have my interest already.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha smiles and moves to pray and to wait, letting Talwar keep watch.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° glances over at her now and then but watches more keenly outside, waiting for their guests to arrive.

<+Morose> <Aaron> had cleaned out the car entirely and waited for Kara to come out of the house so they could go do this.  He was worried, but he had a few tricks up his sleeves if they got too froggy…  and if he had to he could try and push them both through the veil.

<+MichaelM> Kara walks out of the chantry as Aaron pulls in, looking slightly less tired but more anxious than usual. “Thanks for coming with me,” she tells Aaron as she slides into the passenger seat. “I appreciate it.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs and nods, heading in the direction she indicates.  “You’re welcome.  I don’t have much experience with vampires but I won’t panic on you.”

<+MichaelM> “I trust you,” Kara states simply. “Zane said it should be fine, but I’ll feel better having you there too.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs and nods as he pulls into the driveway at the little rundown church.  “Well, at least someone takes care of the garden.  Should i feel better or worse that this is a church?”

<+MichaelM> Kara remains quiet throughout the ride, checking her phone every minute or so to make sure they’re still heading to the right address. She occasionally glances out the window to watch the scenery, but occupies most of her time by fretting. As they pull in, she examines the building. “I don’t know about you, but I will feel better.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha opens an eye as she hears the approach of a car and gets up, moving toward the door but waiting to the side of it for the moment.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° watches the car roll up and would wait for the mages to get out.

<+Morose> <Aaron> stands behind Kara near to the door and reaches out, giving it a firm knock.  “The others know to come look for us if we don’t come back, right?”, he says quietly.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° opens the door to the church and steps aside for the two mages to enter.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha stands inside and looks to the two people entering, freckled nose wrinkling a bit as she regards them. “Who are you?”, she glances to Talwar for him to close the door behind them once they are inside.

<+MichaelM> “Yes. But let’s try and avoid that,” Kara mutters to Aaron just before the doors open. “Thank you,” Kara says with an appreciative nod to Talwar as she steps into the church.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The church on the inside looks almost restored, like a lot of work has gone into repairing it from the ground up. In one corner of the room is a little tree growing where the lecturn used to be, it bears a strange red fruit.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Kara and once the two mages were inside, he closes the door and then would stand by the door maybe kind of ominously. Whether it was intentional or not might be hard to discern. It was at least natural.

<+Morose> <Aaron> steps in with Kara, never getting out of arm’s reach from her.  He doesn’t look back toward Talwar but it is appearent that he’s keeping tabs on his movements while watching Kara.  His ears lengthen a bit and become pointed, turning toward sounds.

<+MichaelM> Kara genuflects to the altar, then stands back up, looking about the church and noting the obvious restorations and additions that have been made.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha tilts her head, noting Aaron and then looking Kara over. “Neat trick.”, she says and then she steps toward Kara almost as if daring Aaron to make a move. She leans close enough to sniff her hair faintly. “I suggest you tell us why you are here before we get bored.”

<+MichaelM> “My name is Kara Immelman,” Kara states calmly, looking up at Sascha. “Zane told me where I might find you. I’d like to talk.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> tenses but remains where he is, not liking this in the slightest but letting Kara handle it.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° was watching both of the mages for what they might do.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha studies Kara carefully before her hand comes out and takes Kara’s chin, she watches her eyes. “You are not even a ghoul. Why is he working with you, and would risk bringing me into this?”, she relaxes her hand but doesn’t let her go yet.

<+MichaelM> “Because Zane knows me, and he knows that I’m trying to track down somebody whose hobbies include hunting vampires, committing blasphemy, and killing my friends,” Kara responds evenly. “He told me you might be able to help.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° lofts a brow somewhat curiously.

<+Morose> <Aaron> flexes his hands slightly, watching Sascha while his ear twitches from time to time toward Talwar’s direction.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha releases her hold on Kara. “What do you mean by blasphemy, exactly?”

<+MichaelM> “Well, to start he abducted the child of an angel, and has been using her blood as a base for a number of alchemical experiments,” Kara says, indignant fury evident in her voice even though she tries to sound calm. “A bioweapon to be used against vampires, for one.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° seems to be really so quiet. Almost impossibly quiet. It’s not like he needed to breathe or move extra to watch the mages.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha tilts her head a bit and looks genuinely concerned. “This… bioweapon wouldn’t happen to look like dark, oily film would it?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> actually takes a brief glance over his shoulder to make sure Talwar is still there before going back to watching Kara and Sascha.

<+MichaelM> Kara nods solemnly. “It’s dormant at first, but becomes more and more active over time. I’ve seen what it can do to vampiric blood. It’s not a pleasant sight.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> A faint growl escapes Sascha, and she turns her head to look off toward the stained glass but the sight of her fangs is evident she is not happy. “He did not make that, that is something else. But the fact that he had it may mean we do in fact have a shared enemy. Anything about possessions, or demonic activity?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° gives Aaron a slight nod and glances over at Sascha. Her reaction was about what his would be if he were to be more animated at the moment. Recalling how much trouble that stuff had been..and nasty. yech.

<+Morose> <Aaron> doesn’t look any happier that the vampire is not happy about this, but at least they might have some common ground afterall.

<+MichaelM> “In the lab he had, there were a…” Kara pauses to steady herself at the memory. “There were a number of people that were possessed and changed by, well, by something. We cleared out a lot of them, but I don’t think we found them all. A group calling themselves the technocracy has since occupied the labs.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> speaks up, “Fomori.  Spirits, not pleseant ones either.  And there was a firey Bane we fought before that that was about as close to what some would call a demon as I’ve ever seen.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> turns her eyes toward Aaron as he speaks before looking back at Kara. “This thing would be taking sacrifices of some kind. Chances are it hasn’t actually shown itself to anyone.”

<+MichaelM> “Sacrifices?” Kara’s brow furrows a thought for a moment, then her eyes widen slightly. “There’s a spirit who we believe is behind several murders in New Orleans. Could that be it?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Perhaps, that could be related, since I do not think the creature itself would move so far on its own.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods her head as she thinks about it. “What can you tell me about these murders?”

<+MichaelM> Kara slowly reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out her phone. She inputs the code and digs around her photo library for a few moments, then turns the phone around and hands it to Sascha. “These are copies of the files I had access to on the killings, as well as my notes.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha looks over the images on the phone, eyes narrowed in concentration as she reads through it. “This may be exactly what we were looking for.”, she hands the phone back. She looks to Talwar as if debating things for a moment.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods wordlessly to Talwar and looks back to the pair of them. “You can’t tell any of the vampires you know around here we are here, but I would suggest looking into those murders more. And the thing causing them.”

<+MichaelM> “Alright,” Kara nods. “We will. And we’ll keep this between us. Thank you for your help.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods, and she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a rosary, handing it to Kara. “The ones behind this, will react badly to holy icons. Even without faith put behind them… but if you put faith behind them it is highly effective. Use it.”

<+MichaelM> “I will,” Kara affirms, her tone one of quiet conviction. “I’ll do whatever I can to stop them from bringing harm to anyone else.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “One more thing.”, Sascha says as she looks at Kara seriously. “What happened to the samples of the black blood that your kind possessed?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> seems to relax, just slightly but still doesn’t let his guard down.  Ears still twitching now and then.

<+MichaelM> “I incinerated those that I found,” Kara tells Sascha. “The rest would have been in storage. Either the man we’re hunting, or the technocracy would have them now.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It is good you destroyed what you have. It is very dangerous.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Fire is effective in killing it and should be used in any future sightings of it.”, Sascha nods to her. She moves to one of her bags on a pew and takes out a old disposable flip phone, handing it to Kara. “I’d be the first speed dial, and likely the only one calling it, aside from my partner here.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> watches them quietly still, beyond ready to get the heck out of there as soon as they’d let them.

<+MichaelM> “I’ll remember that.” Kara takes the pre-offered phone and tucks it into a pocket on the inside of her jacket. “Thank you.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha looks seriously at them both before opening the door. “We do need to get one thing straight. We aren’t like the ones you deal with here. I don’t care who’s getting hurt, who dies. It’s small stuff, you are small stuff. But this thing is a terrible blight on the big picture, and you see that too.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> glances between the two vampires while doing his best not to nudge Kara out the door.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stands aside. “The enemy is one that is universal.”

<+MichaelM> “I understand,” Kara replies, though by her expression it’s clear she doesn’t agree. She looks to Aaron to see how he’s holding up, gives him a nod, and then starts out the door.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods and lets them go, watching them until they leave before she closes the door again and looks to Talwar. “So you’re up for this?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> doesn’t run but he also wastes no time getting into the car and starting it up to get the fuck out of there.  “Well, that went well. I have stood nose to nose with predators before but those…  maybe it’s just creepier since we’re their prefered prey or something.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am always up to take out things like this.” * he smirks. “It’s what I exist for.”

<+MichaelM> “Remind me to tell you about when Zane locked me in a box sometime,” Kara say with an only slightly nervous chuckle as she slips into the passenger’s seat. “In any case, we got more than I thought we would.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods and watches them leave through the window. “Then it may be best to stay and look for clues for a few nights at least.”, she frowns a bit and takes talwar’s gloved hand in hers, running her finger along the inside of his forearm. “I was looking forward to trying to talk you into letting me put bone daggers in your arms so you’d never be without a blade.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> drives back toward the Chantry.  “I’ll take the box.  Well…  it is nice to know we aren’t the only ones on it, someone knows more than these guys around here…  and i gotta fix my ears when we get back.”

<+MichaelM> “They look nice,” Kara offers, “if a bit…unsubtle?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and seems to be thinking about it. “That could be interesting. Would the damage be long term against opponents like us?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha quirks her lips a bit. “That might be bad for you in the case you have to eject them from your arm to use them. Because I could, but you would harm yourself a bit as well.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I can use my blood for that then and it will be fine.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> chuckles and shrugs.  “Well, I didn’t think they’d mind too much.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It would be nice in case I was ever disarmed entirely.” Which hardly -ever- happens but hey! there was always a chance.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods. “They will also pass any form of detection, as a part of you.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That would be perfect.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha smiles and kisses his fingers before letting his hand go. “It will take hours, so we should wait until we return. But I look forward to it.”

<+MichaelM> “Apparently they didn’t,” Kara observes. She’s silent for a few moments, then says “I really a glad you came out here with me.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> smiles.  “It’s cool.  You’d do the same for me and glad i did cause I know i wouldn’t want to be in there alone with the two of them, ever.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Sounds like a plan. So what should we do in the meantime?” He held his hand there a moment after and then brushed his hand down her arm and lowered it.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> smiles wryly and walks over to her bag, taking out her gun. “Well, for one we go take a look around. And possibly go shoot Zane in the kneecaps for telling people how to find me.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “So who is Zane, other than a Camarilla Kindred, I am gathering?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° goes to move outside. Exploration time. ~

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> sighs a bit, nodding her head. “He’s a Brujah. I saved him from a bomb and we have a general understanding. He knows something terrible is going on and his own people won’t listen to reason or question those in power here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “So the higher ups are basically ignoring the situation. Interesting. I’d think they would want to explore things considering none of them can even make more Kindred for their cause.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> nods and then starts to make her way toward town. “Hey, I want to show you something.”, she takes care the routes she takes, but starts to lead him around the edge toward the north side of the city.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° goes along with her, keeping up. “Alright, lead on.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> smiles a bit and starts to get into a historical section past some old houses and around a few fences before settling on one old victorian style house. She looks around and then climbs in through a broken section and sighs, looking it all over. “This. This is where I went through my creation rites. Back when the city was being contested.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° snuck in with her and looks around, especially after what she said. “I see. When was that?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> looks at the site a little sadly. “About thirty years ago. If anything happens… this is where my earth must come from.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I understand and will remember.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> looks over at him and half-smile. “But I didn’t just show you because I need it, but because I wanted to share it with you. I remember there used to be a flagpole back there but the Brujah got mad and knocked it over… and Patrick… he taught me everything my Sire wouldn’t.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am honored you would share this with me, Sascha. Such a thing is very personal. Is Patrick still around?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> nods. “Yes. I still feel my vaulderie ties with him so i know he’s okay. But he’s Hand so… we don’t see each other much anymore.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> “Not that it’s a bad thing it’s just… we walk seperate paths.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “I could perhaps deliver him a message if you wished.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> shakes her head softly. “It’s alright. I am content knowing he’s still okay and if we’re meant to cross paths again then we will.” She goes and sits on the back steps of the abandoned building, looking toward Talwar. “So what made you decide to take on a childer?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I kept her alive and brought her back to our compound. Echo seemed to be interested in her but she proved to have fighting spirit and did not want to go that route or trust either Echo or Antol. Antol came to me to respectfully ask of her because of Echo’s interest. I went and talked to Abequa because she was fighting and Echo simply would have killed her if it was going to be this difficult. She was offered her choice and she made it and I agreed with it because I think she has some potential worth, but she clearly would not have gone over well with Echo.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Echo still might retaliate against me about it, but it was my decision. I would not have bothered if I did not think she had some merit. We shall see.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> chuckles faintly. “Yeah… Echo is big on Envy. I am sure she’ll find some petty way to annoy you if possible, but Antol won’t let it go too far. I’d be more worried she may seek to torment Abequa you said her name was? In your absence while we do this.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “She needs to work on what I left for her to do. Her meditations on the Path I have set her to are important and Echo may yet be one of those tests Abequa needs to pass to succeed as well. If Echo goes beyond the line, I will figure out something for that.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> nods a bit in understanding. “So, you want to walk around a little more? I actually know the city pretty well. I lived here for a while before my Embrace and then after I still knew all the best places to go.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I do not mind walking around with you and I have not really seen around here so it would be good to acclimate myself with the region.” He would hold out a hand to her. “Show me about.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> smiles and takes his hand as she gets up. “Good. I miss walking about in the night air, with the ocean smell…”, she holds his hand as she starts to walk into the city proper. “I had forgotten how much I missed not doing it alone.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° inhales, smelling the air and nods. “You are right. It is quite pleasant.” He’d walk with her, holding her hand and taking note of the terrain and then the city proper itself, noting strategic things as well as scenic ones. “It is a different experience to roam with someone there.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> smiles and squeezes his hand as they walk along, to the people passing them by they just look like two lovers out for a walk. “A few things have changed… and we do need to watch for that damn cowgirl. I refuse to lose another arm, or worse.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “What cowgirl? Are you speaking of one of the Cam? I think we’ll be alright.” * he smiles reassuring. He was studying the people, the smells, the scenes. Things seemed pretty nice.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> nods her head faintly. “Their Archon. We bumped into each other hunting Setites and it didn’t go well.”, she says as she studies the area as well, noting anything different from the last time she was here.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am sure together we can take out some Archon.” Maybe..he wasn’t absolutely sure on that…but he was about 80 percent sure.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> chuckles faintly and squeezes his hand again. “I don’t plan to draw enough attention for it to be an issue if I can help it. You ever notice that people tend to avoid contact with both our clans? Though I suppose I can understand, somewhat.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Our Clans scare other Clans quite a bit so it is kind of nice sometimes. It means we only have to get bothered by others once they get enough courage to face us. I kind of like that sometimes.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> nods softly. “Yeah. But sometimes it’s lonely. People are scared to get too close to me, afraid I’ll turn them into lawn furniture or something… and… well I have seen your abilities in action too and it looks highly unpleasent.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> “So it’s nice to feel trusted, I guess is what I mean to say. I trust you aren’t going to harm me by touching me, and you trust i would never harm you either.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° considered her words and replied, “You bring up some valid points and I have not really thought of..loneliness much but when you bring it up like this, I can see that.. feel it. I trust you, Sascha and I return that to you.” * He squeezes her hand some.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> takes a breath and then starts to meander back toward the church. “We should head back… I have dawn prayers and you should have your reflection time before we sleep.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Very well. I see we have been going back that way anyway. I will have to ask you some questions tomorrow night, since you make me so curious.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Sascha> tilts her head at him as they get back and prepare for the dawn. “Alright. Tomorrow then. I gave you my word I’d be honest with you and I will, whatever you want to know.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I will do the same. Rest well, Sascha.” He brushes her cheek with his free hand and would release her other hand after squeezing it briefly.

Session Close: Mon Mar 20 00:00:00 2017