Session Start: Sun Mar 19 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Dark_Aeons

<+FreakLegion> Katie goes and climbs in the back of her car too, passing out next to Amy.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane almost chokes on his beer. “Uh, yeah sure… I’m into some pretty kinky stuff.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  snorts at Zane.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  then salutes and heads out.

<+MichaelM> Kara blushes at that statement. “I’m going to pretend I never heard that.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads out to go search for someone specific. ~

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane smiles at Kara. “Sorry. I know you’ll be careful, but as soon as you;re done talking to this woman I want you to call me so i know you are okay, okay?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> climbs out of the car and grumbles, then looks to Ram and starts to follow him. “That woman snores like a jet engine.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “What woman?” * looks back at the car, assuming it must be Katie for some reason*

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow comes back and nods to Ram, then Amy. “Hey, where ya going?”

<+MichaelM> “I will,” Kara nods, then takes a deep breath. “all told, it’s probably not the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Meandering after you or finding trouble. One of the two things, if they aren’t the same thing.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> looks to where Ramirez is looking and nods to Hollow. “Katie. I think she’ll be okay in there a while… you could drive us back though maybe?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, I can.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow nods. “I was following Captain Ahab to his new Batcave.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Good, so we know where it’s at then? and he has moved from the theater?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane gets up and moves to sit beside Kara. “You okay?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow nods again. “Yeah. He’s cleared out of there I think… he’s got some setup in the swamp.”

<+MichaelM> “In all honesty?” Kara ponders the question for a moment. “I don’t know. There’s been so much happening so quickly…I don’t know how it will feel when it finally catches up.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ frowns. “The swamp, huh? Well, that’s just peachy. I hope for a bit it keeps him out of trouble, though sounds like he just wants to go looking for whatever still to advance himself and he’s not thinking about nothing else.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane nods and writes down the address of the church for Kara. “Yeah. If you ever want to just come and chill and talk, you are welcome to come find me.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> climbs back into the car and searches Katie for the keys, climbing back out once she has them and handing them to Ramirez.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ takes the keys from Amy. “Thanks.” *he’d start the car up and then drive them home to the chantry.

<+MichaelM> “I appreciate the offer,” Kara says with a slight smile, “but the amount of free time I have seems to grow slimmer by the day.” She takes the address and tucks it into her jacket.

<@Nox_Aegis> _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<@Nox_Aegis> ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Belle’s is bustling for a Sunday night, but it appears to be half price drinks all evening which might have something to do with it. There are a lot of people dancing and the noise level is appropriately atrocious.

<+MichaelM> Anet sits in the back corner, chewing idly on one of her cigarettes as she keeps a careful eye on the establishment. On occasion, she types something onto her phone, or the tablet on the table in front of her.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  saunters into the club, making her way over to where Anet was sitting and sliding into a seat across from the other kindred. “Yo.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ had pulled up to a parking spot and would get out of the vehicle and head in to Belle’s to go through the entry process if there was one, and then check out the place, surveying things with some new curiosity.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The club itself is not an issue to get into. Once inside, there is a long mirror that extends all the way along the dancefloor, two bouncers stand guard at a door there in the mirror.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ heads over to the two bouncers, after checking out this side of the club some. Mingling with kine was okay and even fun sometimes, but not right now really.

<+MichaelM> Anet spots Cassian as they walk into the club. She stares intently, then makes a number of quick notes on her tablet.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> After a few moments the bouncers allow Cassian inside of the VIP section… in here, one can see that the mirror is one-way and allows for viewing of the menu.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ walks into the back area and then turns, looking through the one way mirror that gave a preview of dinner. That was just obnoxious to him.. kind of amusing too. It was every bit as silly as what he thought it was from the other side. He supposed it made a voyeur’s life easier though. He’d check that out for a while amused and then turn to see what else

<@Death> was back here.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> pays for a taxi to Belle’s. she gets out of the taxi and approaches the doors, a tall western woman with dark hair and eyes wearing a vietnamese Ao Dai like the one in this picture, with a black rose on it https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/45/2c/c8452cc09a622defbe7ad2ddb7ebf5d3.jpg. most western women would not be flattered by the style but her height and

<+Nuala> slender figure carry it off perfectly. Her hair is pulled back in a graceful chignon. She moves with regal grace and poise that draws attention to her as she nods to the bouncers and passes through the doors, looking around curiously.

<+MichaelM> Anet watches Vaclava walk in, and her jaw tightens as she does. She makes a quick, series of notes on her tablet at the new arrival.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> walks towards the area with the mirrored doors and the extra set of bouncers

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The bouncers allow her to pass as well, to enter the much quieter and more subdued room beyond.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ looks back behind him and notices Vaclava and nods to her. “Hello.” He seemed to be watching a certain person who seems to be making notes on stuff.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> smiles at Cassian and moves over by him “Good efvening. By chance, are you also vwaiting to be introduced?” follows his gaze then looks back at him. her accent is thick and slavic sounding, Czech, for those who would know.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ nods. “Yes, and taking in the sites of this interesting place. This mirror really is overkill. You can see about everything that people are doing out there. Some have some nasty habits too.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> raises an eyebrow

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> looks back the way she came “Really? Such as spitting out vfood and putting it under the plate?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Yes.. I’m also curious at that one who is writing notes presumably. I was watching as she looked at you and then set to writing things. Then there’s the guy over there who tried to pick his nose without that girl catching him, but yeah..she might not have noticed but I did. Then there’s the person over there who dropped their drink and has moved several

<@Death> feet from it to not own that incident, instead of just telling someone so it could be cleaned up. These kinds of things can be entertaining for a while.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> grimaces “How vfilthy! And yes, I suppose it’s entertaining for a time…the vwoman vwriting notes…she is probably vworking for someone more interesting…I suppose vwe should mind our p’s and q’s?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “For all I know, she could be investigating Kindred and a potential masq breach.” * he shrugs.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would’ve looked over at the new arrivals, giving them a raised brow as she watched where they went before looking to Anet. “Mind if I bum one off you?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “In vwhich case, I vwould still be correct, yes? Still vworking vfor someone more interesting?”extends her well manicrued hand to him “By the vway, I am Vaclava Kapralova, and you are?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ shakes her hand politely. “I am Cassian Narlanthi. Pleasure to meet you.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael Bishop comes in from upstairs, medium length hair, mice but not overdone suit, and an ice cold demeanor. He looks over the room and pauses on the way to his usual seat, spotting new faces.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> smiles brilliantly “Encharme, Monsieur Narlanthi, my last name used to be somevwhat vwell known, and I’vfe been in the habit of neglecting it vfor some time as it tends to produce a certain …effect in some people. I’m sure you vwon’t be one ofv them. It is Kapralova, and I am from the Clan of the Rose.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> ‘s handshake is nothing if not polite, a mere hint of the true strength in her fingers.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ nods. “Ah, I see.” He glanced over at Michael Bishop. That looked like Prince material right there, or at least some elder that would give a prince a hard time. Either way. He looked back at Vaclava. “I am of the Tremere.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> looks up curiously at Bishop as he arrives

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> does do a double take when he mentions his clan. it’s almost comical, though she does try to tone down the dramatics she doesn’t really succeed. “Oh my. How unexpected.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ slowly smirks, getting the reaction. He’d just smoothly though look back at the woman outside writing notes to see what she was up to and then glance over at Katarina, studying her a moment as well. “Well, we might as well get to these things.” He’d pivot and head over to Bishop.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Yes, yes ofv course…”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> follows him

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> approaches Bishop, stopping a respectful distance away before addressing him “Good efvening, sir, vwe are new arrifvals here, might you be the Prince ofv this doman ofv whom vwe hafve heard so much about?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Bishop has a stare like cold, hard steel. His blue eyes offer no hint of letting up in some search for weakness in what he sees before him as he watches the pair approach. He nods to both as they get close enough to be heard easily.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ inclines his head after stopping before the table. “May we present ourselves before you? I am Cassian Narlanthi of House Tremere, at your service. I come here from Vienna.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “And I am Vaclava Kapralova, Clan Toreador, lately from Paris and Ho Chi Minh City.” she bows in the Asian style.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Bishop eyes both of them and then smiles as he nods in response. “And what brings you here to New Orleans exactly?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “I am here for research of the region and to assist as you may wish. It seems this area has particularly peculiar magicks around that intrigue me to study, but my services of course would be to you as well, should you wish to utilize them.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> straightens and claps her hands together with a beatific smile, not missing a beat. “Ah….the music! It pulled me here vwith the vforce of an electromagnet…I vwish hafve come at its beckoning, to bask in its inspiration and compose again!”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> nods to Cassian. “I assume then that your kin have told you where they are doing their work then?”, he then looks to Vaclava and warms up considerably. “Excellent. William Dupre is my Senechal, and he is of your line. He can probably tell you better than I the best places to go. Though the garden district is absolutely lovely this time of year as it’s coming into bloom.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ shrugs. “Maybe. I’m not even from this country so I was hoping you could give me someone to contact so I can find out where to report to on that end. You have an interesting place here. Did you know that someone out there is writing about people that come in here?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “I can’t vwait to meet Monsieur Dupre!”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “I vwill endeavfor to be of some serfvice in the meantime.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> nods “Yes, I noticed this as vwell…vwondered who she vwas?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> looks thoughtful and then pulls a number from his pocket, looking through a couple befoe handing one off to Cassian. “That is Isabo’s number. She’s probably the most… responsible one currently working out of this city.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ accepts the card and takes out his phone, putting the number in it and info and then passes it back to him. “Thank you. Is she Primogen then?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> glances out the glass and takes a look about before nodding to himself. “There is no Tremere Primogen. There was one Elder, who disappeared, but given that we are surrounded on all sides by Sabbat your clan has not sent anyone to investigate. There is an Archon here though you might take it up with.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “I do so love a mystery, I suppose.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “If you can provide me with the Archon’s information, that would be most generous then. Are others missing besides Tremere that should be here?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “And is there a primogen for Clan Toreador, since Monsieur Dupre is your seneschal? Is he also acting as primogen?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Ifv there is anything I can do to combat this Sabbat threat, I vwould also like to offver my support.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> smiles rather catlike at that. “That would be Lynn, and i would be glad to give you her information.”, he takes out a piece of paper from behind the bar and writes an address down. “She can be found there.”, he then looks to Vaclava, “Katheryn is the Toreador Primogen, when she is not here she is usually at the Devil’s Trill, which is not bad if you don’t mind Brujah.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ would accept the address and pocket the paper. “The Devil’s Trill sounds like a fun bar to get in fights at.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> smiles “Brujah are vfery invfigorating.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> nods. “Lynn can also sometimes be found there so you might find two birds with one stone.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Excellent. Do you have anything you wish us to know of the region or specific rules that are not found elsewhere?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> nods vehemently “Yes, hafving honored the rite of hospitality, is there anything…particularly objectionable to you in your city, Prince?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> looks thoughtful. “There are some other clans that have been offered asylum here from the Sabbat. Giovanni mainly, they have been good business so I let them stay. They are to be treated as any other recognized Kindred. Other than that, the Primogen may have a few pet peeves, but I do not.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Vfery vwell, Prince, I vwill seek out this Katheryn and Monsieur Dupre so that I may begin composing a symphony in your honor.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Ah, very well then. Have a good night, honored one.” He would bow politely and back away and start to the door if there was nothing else. The trill sounded more exciting.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> bows again in the asian style and follows cassian, hoping to catch a ride with him

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael Bishop> nods once more and watches them go before settling into his usual chair to watch the dancefloor and has the bartender pour him something in a black glass.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks over at the people exiting the VIP area, giving them a two-fingered salute.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ totally heads to the front out of the VIP area and he gives Katarina a little friendly wink and hand wave.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “‘sup?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Me. Who are you, if I may ask..and your friend there, who writes notes of some kind in a bar.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> raises an eyebrow “Hello there.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  grins at him. “Call me Kat, and as for my friend here, she can introduce herself.”

<+MichaelM> “My name is Anet Nicol Královna,” Anet remarks cordially. She stands if only so she can bow slightly in greeting, then seats herself. “Local buisnesswoman and venture socialist.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “A venture socialist, how intriguing.” she says in her thick accent.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Ah, I see. Pleasure to meet you Kat and Anet. I hope your evening goes well. I am Cassian and this is Vaclava.”

<+MichaelM> “An absolute pleasure,” Anet responds graciously.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Same to you.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Kralovna…it’s czech, isn’t it?”

<+MichaelM> Anet looks pleasantly surprised. “Yes, it is,” she affirms. “I am impressed. Not many could pick out Czech surnames so easily.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> smiles brilliantly, says in czech “It’s been many years, I spent a lot of time in France as well as other places, but I can still recognize a countrywoman.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> in english to Katarina and Anet “A pleasure to meet you.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Again, same to you.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Well, I’m off to go check out another place for adventure. See you all around.”

<+MichaelM> “I would recommend at least one visit to a bar called the Devil’s Trill,” Anet advises. “I myself am quite fond of the establishment.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Indeed? Is it exciting?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  grins. “Oh, you bet your ass it is.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Perhaps vwe should make a night of it!”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Interesting. That is where I planned on going next. All of you want to go too?”

<+MichaelM> “I would certainly not be adverse now that court is no longer being held,” Anet responds.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Excellent!” She then looks back to Anet. “You know, I did ask if I could bum a smoke from you earlier.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Court? Is there royalty about?”

<+MichaelM> “But of course,” Anet reaches into her pocket and hands Katarina a pack of cigarettes before turning to answer Vaclava. “(Czech)But of course. Didn’t you just meet the Prince?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> smiles mischievously <czech>”No idea what you’re talking about, darling, but let’s go see this club.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Right..meet you outside at my vehicle or there at the Trill.” * takes his phone out and looks up devil’s trill to get the addy and set the gps.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  takes the pack and pops one into her mouth before passing the pack back to Anet. She doesn’t light it, though.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> says in english “Come on girls, before our ride leafves.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> follows cassian

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  gets up and heads out after the duo.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ will get in his vehicle and those that come along will be taken to the Devil’s Trill~.

<+MichaelM> “Go on ahead,” Anet says, taking out her phone and texting her chauffeur, “I shall be behind shortly”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> goes with cassian. what’s his ride like/

<@Death> —it’s a jeep wrangler unlimited, dark gray. it has room for everyone.  whee.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> seems a bit surprised. she expected some kind of black suv or sedan with tinted windows lol.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “I call shotgun!”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ will get a black van with tinted windows probably from the tremere chantry later.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The Devil’s Trill is a biker bar. There are several motorcycles out front, and upon reaching the actual entrance those that are new will notice that the door to this place is solid steel… and dented in a few places. There might also be actual blood stains on the brick at their feet and inside the place reeks of smoke and booze.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> smirks and heads inside with cassian once he parks.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ gets out of his vehicle and surveys the Devil’s Trill. “Well, this certainly looks more exciting than the other place. It has a lot of character.”

<+MichaelM> Anet’s car, a sleek black sedan, pulls to a stop a block from the Trill. She steps out and walks the rest of the way. She lights a new cigarette as she approaches the others by the front.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “It’s the best little place.” She hops out of the jeep and saunters inside, wearing a devil-may-care smirk in addition to her clothing.

<+Nickolas> A young man in a long overcoat with a hood walks into the Devil’s Trill and sits down. He smells strongly of earth yet he appears to be clean. He orders some food and sits down. He notes the other people as they sit across from him.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Character! Yes.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  goes to take a seat, kicking her feet up before looking to the man. “Don’t look now, but psycho ADD’s back.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ roams in after and checks out the place, going over to the table Katarina sat at and slides into a chair. He’d look over to where Katarina was and studies the young man in the overcoat for a bit.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> follows Cassian, looking around.

<+Nickolas> The man in the overcoat seems to not even acknowledge Katarina’s existence, although it is obvious that it’s “Arthur” from before.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “Psycho ADD?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane is in his usual booth in the back, the big horseshoe shaped one and is sitting with a woman covered in tattoos and a couple of tasteful piercings.

<+MichaelM> Anet walks in behind Vaclava and takes a seat beside the others at their table.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “He jumps from topic to topic and has a few screws loose. Speaking of, why’re you here tonight?”

<+Nickolas> The man in the long coat gets his food and thanks the waitress. He then slowly eats his food.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  eyes him. “So, playing silent tonight? Fine by me.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> shrugs “Maybe there’ll be…music.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Who is he? and ..Who would be Zane, who runs this place?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane looks over after hearing his name and blinks, looking at the group… but he relaxes as he sees they are with Anet and Kat coming in. He looks to the woman across from him and she whispers something to him, then he nods and waves the pair over. “That’d be me.”

<+MichaelM> “Always a pleasure,” Anet nods deferentially as Zane approaches.

<+Nickolas> Arthur finishes eating and sits in his booth his fingers slowly padding out a small beat on the table as if he’s waiting for something. He stares out of the window and takes a long breath.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ glances over at Arthur a moment, somewhat curious, and then he turns to Zane. “Hello Zane. I was told of this place and it seems to be a great establishment. Down to earth.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Some kook, I think. I don’t have a clue.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> nods to zane and approaches with cassian “Hello! Yes, down to earth…invfigorating, as a matter of vfact!”

<+Nickolas> Arthur continues looking out the window and every once in a while he looks down and sadness etches across his face visibly. It’s as if a pet or a relative died.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane chuckles faintly at that and scoots over around the U shaped booth to give them room. “Have a seat. We like to keep things neutral and talk-friendly around here.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ nods and slides to the booth. “Thanks.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  watches Arthur, going over to take a seat in the booth.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The woman nods in agreement as she looks the new pair over, Anet and kat have seen her in here a few times but she’s never spoken till now.

<+MichaelM> Anet reaches into the breast pocket of her greatcoat, pulls out a small business card and some bills, and slides them to Arthur before going to sit at the booth in the back.

<+Nickolas> Arthur continues to stare out for a few moments before looking down to notice the card. He grabs it slowly and examines it closely.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> studies the woman curiously

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane sighs and apologizes. “So sorry. This is Katheryn, she chills with us when the Ventrue are being all stuffy and getting on her nerves.”, he says with a boyish grin.

<+MichaelM> “So she remains with you all the time, then?” Anet asks with a coy grin as she slides into the booth as well.

<+Nickolas> Arthur pulls out his own money out of his wallet and pays for his meal. He then gets up and hands back the bills, the business card to Anet.”Thank you but I don’t really think this will help my mother.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> face lights up “hello katheryn. my name is vaclava kapralova. how are you this night?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “The other place is rather stuffy. This seems more a curious and open kind of spot. It’s nice to meet you, Katheryn and Zane. “I am Cassian.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Katheryn smiles and nods to them both. “For once he is not embellishing. I am not fond of Belle’s, nor the owners taste in music.”

<+Nickolas> Arthur turns and sits back down in his chair and orders a small cup of coffee.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  chuckles, leaning back in her seat.

<+MichaelM> Anet starts to say something, but Arthur walks off before she can. Her brow furrows slightly, she shrugs, and she takes back the business card.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> raises an eyebrow “not a vfan ofv their music? vwhat music do you enjoy?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Lynn comes in, full cowgirl getup and makes it about halfway to Zane’s table before spotting the new people and changing course to the bar. Despite not looking like she fits in here, people don’t bother her in the slightest.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> studies lynn and katheryn

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  gives Lynn a jaunty two-fingered wave.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Different kinds”, katheryn muses, “Though lately been into David Garrett and Epica.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ looks over at Lynn somewhat curiously and gives her a polite nod. He’d look back at Katheryn. “No Fallout Boy. How depressing.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Katheryn leans forward a little, looking to them. “Do you know the story of the Devil’s Trill?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> her heart pounds “Dangerous…so…intoxicating…”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “A bit…like…Vferdi.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “The Seasons.”

<+Nickolas> Arthur returns to tapping his fingers on the table as he stares out the window. His ears which almost seem pointy twitch slightly.

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “I’m familiar with the music and story.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Katheryn smiles and plays with her tongue piercing a bit. “I’ve played it. Set my violin on fire in the process, Frenzied, kept playing.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks back to Cassian. “Fall Out Boy’s crap, you know. Give me the Sex Pistols or Def Leppard any day.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> actually clutches at her heart “Vfrenzied…I undeerstand.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> glares at katarina “There’s room for all.”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “I really listen to various things really. I don’t tend to just stick to one genre. That’s boring.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Vaclava.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Lynn just chukcles faintly, and nods to Kat in a friendly manner. “I’m fond of Nine Inch Nails myself. And Depeche Mode.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zane laughs at Lynn just a bit. “What, no twang?”

<+Nickolas> Arthur gets up and walks over to where Zane is sitting and sits down in the nearest available seat.”Hello again. Sorry about the other day.”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> softens the critcism with a smile

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “I play piano.”

<+MichaelM> “Now you’re in a mood to converse?” Anet asks with a forced cordiality as Arthur interjects himself into the conversation.

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> “I vwould be honored to play vwith you, Katarina.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Arthur, then back to Vaclava. “Excellent! Pick a time and day, and we’re…wait. I never told you my full name.”

<+Nickolas> Arthur looks over to Anet,”I’m sorry… was I interrupting?”

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> gives both katheryn and katarina a card before heading out, has her contact info on it

<+Nuala> <<Vaclava>> has to go because her player has work

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  is, for the record, a slightly shorter than average woman with dark hair and blue eyes. She’s currently wearing https://www.polyvore.com/katarina_huntsville/set?id=203805898 with a leather jacket over it, and will take the card from Vaclava, giving the woman a two-fingered farewell.

<+MichaelM> “Intrusion into any existing conversation is typically considered interruption, yes,” Anet advises Arthur. “As is returning a gift.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Katheryn nods her thanks. Lyyn and Zane seem to have a mild staring contest before she walks over and introduces herself. “I’m Lynn, though some people around here call me Shotgun.”

<+Nickolas> Arthur smiles slightly,”Where I come from accepting a gift binds you to the one giving it. Nothing is free.”

<+MichaelM> “Well, where I come from, everything is free and shared,” Anet retorts. “Well,” she amends, “until I bought most of it up.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks over to Arthur now, watching him. “And where are you from, exactly?”

<@Death> ▲► Cassian ◄▲ “Ah, you are Lynn. I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to someone from my house so to say, and if others were also turning up missing.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Lynn looks at Cassian. “Oh, not many that use that phrasing… house. I know what you are talking about but here is not really the place to discuss it. You are welcome to come by my home tomorrow if you like to talk about it. Is it a formal investigation?”

Session Close: Mon Mar 20 00:00:00 2017