Session Start: Sat Mar 18 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> gets up off the couch and stretches, groaning and stumling into the kitchen, drinking right out of the faucet for a few before splashing water on her face. She looks at the clocks. “Great, no idea what time it is… anybody else awake?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ roams back upstairs and yawns. “Yup. Why I am awake is left to anyone’s guess. I’m blaming Cornel because everything else is his fault almost.”

<+Tachy> Dan walks in, eyes bleary, chugging another energy drink. “Mornin”

<+Tachy> Dan breathes in, his nose twitches a bit, then a slow smile crosses his face. “Looks like I missed a good party here the other night. Maybe I should stay over more often”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> chuckles a bit as she glances back to Dan. “Yeah, sorta. Just some chill time… uhm, I was gonna head down to the curio shop, you guys up for a trip? Safety in numbers and all that?”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Sounds good to me.  What kinda curios are you looking for?

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, I’ll go along.” Ramirez remembered talking about this earlier.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> rubs her eyes a little bit and gives her shirt a gentle sniff. “Uhm, well it’s actually for the other girl, the one that died. She had been there a lot and thought the guys there might know her so we can take care of all this.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Gotcha. Well, I have nothing better to do. Let’s go. Want me to drive?

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, Angela …passed on” He didn’t say croaked, keeled over or anything else he was going to… “so we’re trying to help.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow stops chasing the little robot around the livingroom and moves over to join the others.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> nods her head a bit. “That would be great. I don’t have a car.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ snickers. “That thing is interesting.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah..glad one of us does.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> No worries. I parked out front *Dan motions towards a fairly recent G Class parked in front*

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Sweet…While we’re out, on the way back can we stop for groceries? Even I can’t eat ramen all week.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Yeah, no worries. Should be a few places to pick up food on the way

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> nods and begins to follow them outside. “Sounds good to me.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods and heads out to the car.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> This place looks strange in the early morning fog, the trees extending out of it like arms reaching over the building… everything a blanket of either green or gray.

<+Tachy> Dan mumbles something into his phone about “Curio shop” and the car GPS starts up with a route planned. He drives off, turning down the music now that there are passengers in the car with him. The music playing is some trance/dubstep.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ watches the odd scenery as they depart with some curiosity.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow snickers a bit in the back seat. “Think he’d be mad if I possessed his car?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ snickers softly and nods.

<+Tachy> <Dan> Alright, this is the shop, right? *he parks in a nearby spot that just opened up*

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> looks out the window, watcing the fog covered streets as they go by down toward the waterfront and the strange little shop. She looks out at it and nods her head. “Looks like it.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ shrugs. “Great. Let’s get on with this.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow just passes out the closed door and stands in front of the odd little shop. “That is in both places at once, like the Hospital. Some freaky ju-ju they got going on in there.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ gets out of the car. “That’s cool. I suppose it makes more sense why this place was important to her.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> What makes more sense?

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The little shop doesn’t stand out too much aside from it is oddly open this early in the morning. There’s some chicken feet hanging above the door, and some little animal skulls in the window.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ checks it out for himself and nods. It was interesting when places were like this.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Uh, the place is in both the spirit realm and here in a weird way.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> I can’t claim to be an expert, but my understand was that all places had an echo in the spirit realm. What does it mean that a place is in both then if everywhere is? Or am I just a hopeless spirit n00b?

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> looks over after looking around a bit. “Well, everything in the shadowlands is heavily decayed usually. This isn’t. It’s the same exact building, makes it unusual.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Well an echo is one thing. Having a solid presence is different.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks. *he walks into the shop and starts looking around, to see if anything catches his fancy*

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow nods her head and then coughs, sputtering from her slashed throat. “Yeah and i can’t pass through those walls if I have to, like the car door I can.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> walks in slowly, taking her time to look around and wrinkling her nose a bit at the smells of herbs and faint hint of death lingering about.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods to Hollow and then goes on into the building. He’d check around the store, milling about with some curiosity.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> A man steps through a beaded curtain and into the room from the back. He’s a tall black man with a bald head, dressed in simple though dark clothing. He watches the group for a couple of moments before speaking up in a deep voice. “You four looking for something in particular?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, kinda. You know someone named Angela? She has a thing for taking really cool pictures on an old camera.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man nods his head faintly. “Angela. Is she in trouble? Or perhaps… she is beyond that now.”, he says as he studies the group a bit further.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods. “Yeah, that second option, so we’re friends of hers and trying to find out if she has people to reach out to in order to let them know.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) “I like this guy. He’s got that whole Baron Samedi vibe thing going on though.”, Hollow says as she circles around the shop a bit, careful not to disturb anything for once.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ tries to not smirk because he knows exactly what she means but that smirking could be conceived as so rude!

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man nods once and goes into the back again, past the curtain and disappears. He comes back a few moments later with a box and sets it on the counter. “She was known to us. She left this for us to hand over, it contains a few possessions and a message for those she leaves behind.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> listens, letting Ramirez handle the talking since she never even met the other girl and was new to the group.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods. “Thanks. Is there anything you would like to know?” He goes over to the counter.

<+Tachy> Dan moves in to hear more about what is said but says nothing himself.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man looks over the group again. “Was it the man she was worried about the last time we spoke?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Outside, the fog gets so thick that they can no longer see outside of the building. The glass in the front is a solid sheet of gray.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Did his name begin with a C? If so, yeah, the douchecanoe left her with the option to pick who died. She sacrificed herself.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man nods once in a solemn gesture. “Yes. Thank you. You all are welcome to come by anytime.”, he looks a little more seriously at Ramirez. “The creature that marked you for sacrifice now takes it’s orders from this man. Be careful.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Oh?.. Thanks for the information and warning.” His brows furrow. This meant dealing with that pirate thing just got worse.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> glances from ramirez back to the man behind the counter, then over to Dan, not sure of what is going on there.

<+Tachy> Dan looks back to Amy with a slight shrug, trying to convey he doesn’t have any more idea than she does but is trying to figure it out too.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow makes a face at that and stands by the door, looking out into the fog. “Hookman better watch itself too. I’ll turn it inside out with its own hook, from the bottom.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> looks over at Hollow and wrinkles her nose. “That was a mental imagine I didn’t need thanks.”, she says quietly.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man nods once more and lets Ramirez take the box. “The loss of her presence will be felt and honored here.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Hookman sucks. I’m down to watch that happen.” He goes over to the box to check what’s in it. “Did that asshole that begins with a ‘C’ have control of these pirates before they started killing people on the mainland?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Or is he the reason they are here?”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Hookman? Pirates?

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man looks out toward the door, or maybe at Hollow, it’s hard to tell. “I do not believe he controlled them until recently. But he did have a hand in their appearence. As did these vampires.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “What vampires? I don’t think the ones I know of would do this.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> There’s a few more personal items in the box, some paperwork, like an actual Will. There’s also a flash drive marked -In case of …-

<+Tachy> Dan’s eyes immediately go to the thumb drive. “I think we should find out what’s on that”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah…and we’ll update you on the other stuff, Dan. A lot’s happened.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Yeah, apparently you’re going to war against neverland with vampires, or something.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Hah! Something lke that.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man looks thoughtful. “That depends on which ones you know. Not are all as they seem to be.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> I’d like, just for once, to find something going on around here that really IS all that it seems to be.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> glances over and remians silent on the matter, but she looks between the guys and at the flash drive.

<+Tachy> <Dan> Do you mind? *he reaches for the thumb drive but doesn’t actually grab it until he gets the nod.*

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I know some in the Camarilla, they call it. What vampires are you talking about?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> lets Ramirez handle all of that, eyeing the guy and then Dan briefly.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ hands Dan the thumb drive.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man raises an eyebrow without moving otherwise. “The ones doing this would call themselves anything they had to. Some do not openly attack but seduce and lie.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Interesting. I suppose I’ll have to pay more attention to that too then. Thanks.. I’m Ramirez. What’s your name?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) Hollow looks back, still hanging out by the door and watching the fog as it starts to pull back from the glass again. “Yeah, we should totally get moving again.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Ramiel”, he says with a flash of a smile.

<+Tachy> <Dan> I learned from last time… Let me take a few precautions before I plug this in. *he pulls out a laptop and starts typing*

<+Tachy> <Dan> Oh, yeah, hi. I’m Dan. *he looks up from the laptop and nods to Ramiel*

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Heh, cool. Nice meeting you, Ramiel. Take care.” He’d take the box and go to head out, but stop to wait for Dan. “We can do this back at the other place.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> gently tugs at Dan’s shirt then heads for the car after nodding to Ramiel. “Yeah. Lets go back and do this there. With food.”

<+Tachy> <Dan> Right, got it… on my way

<+Tachy> Dan waits for them to get in and heads to the nearest supermarket. “I’ll just wait in the car while you guys shop. Grab a few energy drinks for me if you can though”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Sure thing.” * Ramirez buys a lot of stuff and the trip back is like with bags in laps. lol

<@Nox_Aegis> <Amy Noir> rifles through a few of the bags on the way back, just taking a peek and helps unload everything when they get back to the house. “Thanks guys.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) As the group leaves the car… Hollow changes his radio station and turns the volume all the way up for the next time he gets in. Christian Rock sounds about annoying enough.

<+Tachy> <Dan> helps unload as well, then sets up his laptop and starts creating non-networked VMs and firewalls them from the rest of the system, while redirecting USB to only go to the image.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads inside after. He’d look at Hollow with a curious expression. “What’d you do?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (shadowlands) “Whatever would make you think I did anything to that computer nerd guy?”, Hollow asks with a mock offended expression.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “That about says all I need to know.” He laughs.

Session Close: Sun Mar 19 00:00:00 2017