Session Start: Tue Mar 14 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Dark_Aeons

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Jesse, Aaron, and Angela finish packing up the very last of the stuff from the Theater. All day though there is a nagging feeling of deja-vu and that something important has been forgotten. Even after double checking that nothing has been left behind.

<+Terra> Jesse shakes her head as she looks at Aaron’s packing job.  “Well, good job.  We won’t have to make another trip but Angela and I aren’t gonna fit in there.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks for a minute and then sighs.  “Well, then maybe you guys go to the coffee shop and I’ll take this load to the new place and come back for you?  I don’t want to be here any longer…  it’s not safe.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> nods, fiddling with her camera. “I just feel like… someone is wrong. We should go.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> As the trio begins to part ways a man falls down out of seemingly nowhere. He’s an older gentleman, and lands squarely on the ground beside them. Aaron recognizs him as Alestair, Arthur’s father.

<+Morose> <Aaron> blinks in surprise and instinctively moves to help the guy up, glancing toward the girls.  “Hey.  You okay?”  He starts to scan the area around them.

<+Terra> Jesse tilts her head and then moves over to assist and see if the guy is hurt before realizing who it is.  “Oh crap.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> raises the camera and looks into it and she drops it again. “Oh no…”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Something bounces off the car, not far from Alestair’s head.

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Fuck!  Someone is shooting at us?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> grabs Alestair and pushes him down to the ground again and yells at jesse.  “Get in the fucking car!”

<+Terra> Jesse starts to run around the back of the car, ducking for cover.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> shakes her head and then in a blink, her and Jesse have traded places and she is running around the back of the car.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> There is no sound, just a faint yelp from Angela. Alestair moves his hands and tries to speak but he looks pretty bad off.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> slides down the back of the car and sits on the ground. “Guys… go… run.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> shoves Alestair into the car and crawls over to Angela, looking around still.  “Angie?”  He looks her over as best he can and frowns.  “Oh my god…”, he lays a hand on her head and starts whispering.

<+Terra> Jesse looks between Angie and Aaron and then around them.  “She’s…  Aaron she’s…”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> coughs a little bit, blood seeping past her lips. “Take… the camera. GO.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ took off his work clothes, got his gun and slipped out of work, heading to the theater, that was not so far away.

<+Terra> Jesse starts crying, but picks up the camera, “Angie…”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks to Jesse.  “Get in the car.  Push stuff out if you have to and drive off.  I’m going to try and get her inside.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  would be seen in the distance, drawing closer and looking a bit bemused at the sudden surge of magic that she felt.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} arrives at the theatre in about 15-20 minutes time and takes a good look at the building from the outside, before texting Ramirez

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The car is in the alleyway at the side of the building where the side entrance is. Jesse is currently in the driver’s seat with an unconscious older man beside her and Aaron is directly behind the car with Angela on the ground.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ had walked, rather swiftly, up toward the theater and was checking it out and the scene to see what was going on and what could even be done. He’d head over to Aaron and kneel down by Angela on the other side. “Man, what’s happening? This isn’t good.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> coughs up some more blood, spattering Aaron with it. “S-sorry. Thee… th- was no- outcome where… all survived.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “..What did you do..Angela?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Sssshhhh.  Just stop talking.”, he looks ver toward Ramirez and holds back but it’s evident that he’s done all he can.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “Oh god. What happened. Did that motherfucking ghoul attack the theatre?”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} looks at Aaron “We should take her to the hospital. Who is the unconscious old man in the car?”

<+Terra> Jesse glances toward the others, now afraid to leave she just hunkers down inside of the driver’s side.

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  would reach the location after about another 3 minutes, stopping in her tracks when she saw the scene before looking to Maverick.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> “I wo-“, she coughs again and holds onto Aaron’s hand. “hurts mo-re than i… thought.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ frowns. “We can’t just leave her here, regardless. Cornel can’t have her.” He wasn’t sure what happened but the effects were bad and Angela looked really like she was on death’s door. “Can we get her in the back of the car? Maybe that Father that Kara was talking about could help her. That’s all I got, hombre.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “What happened….?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks to Maverick and then Ramirez.  “I’ve slowed it down but it’s magic tearing her apart.  Cornel shot at us with something.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Where did he go?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> As Katie and Kara arrive they see a group of people in the alleyway beside the building, Aaron’s car has a bunch of stuff dumped out of it and two people are in the front of the car and some people are behind the car.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> closes her eyes, her breathing making wet gurgling noises.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Turn her on her side so she doesn’t drown in her blood.”

<+Terra> Jesse is sobbing in the driver’s seat, half in the floorboard still.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} goes and knocks on the car door beside Jesse “Hey, you doing alright?”

<+FreakLegion> Katie pulls up in front of the other car and looks out the window, not recognizing Maverick or Cecilia.  “Uhm, what’s going on?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> moves her to her side, still holding onto her.  “I don’t know.  We didn’t even see him.  Alestair dropped out of thin air on us and then someone started shooting at us.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks over at Katie. “I’m not quite certain myself. I was following a sudden and large surge of magic that led me here.”

<+MichaelM> Kara hops out the side door and pushes into the crowd. “What’s happening!?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alestair…that’s Arthur’s dad. Is this old guy Alestaire?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Kara…can your Father friend heal? Angela needs help or she’s gonna bite the big one.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Anyone with Life active) Life fades from Angela completely, leaving her dark and empty.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ frowns and looks at Angela. “Or not. She just bit it.”

<+MichaelM> Kara starts to answer then looks at Angela, crestfallen. “I…don’t think it’s going to help now.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Still can’t leave her here.” He gets up and looks around. “We should take him and get him to safety. Did Cornel say anything or just shoot?”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} shakes his head “Should have killed Cornel a long time ago.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks to Kara, sympathetic, then murmurs softly under her breath.

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods a bit, looking numb and gets up to his feet.  “No, he didn’t talk … we just started getting shot at.  And after he hit Angela, nothing…  we need to go.  he might still be watching us.”

<+MichaelM> “Cornel did this?” Kara asks quietly, her voice simultaneously cold and fragile. “He’s going to pay.” She mentally shakes herself, glancing around. “We need to move now.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Did he go in the theater?”

<+Terra> Jesse looks out the window at Maverick, then Kara.  She is still holding Angela’s camera and sobbing.

<+Terra> “He was, he was…”, Jesse sobs and hands the camera off toward Kara, pointing to the picture in the frame.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “Alright. I say we come up with an attack plan and finish this. No more retreats, no more delays. Cornel dies, tonight”

<+FreakLegion> Katie looks at Maverick.  “Dude you got more balls than brains.”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “You dont understand. We cant win a war of attrition. He’ll just keep dropping in out of nowhere and killing us. Plus we should avenge her”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks between the strange people. “Do we even know where this Cornel lives, to begin with? And second, who is he?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> opens the back of the car and starts tossing out all of the stuff inside, making room.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “Yeah, he’s an asshole who’s dead set for immortality. Worked with Arthur’s dad, hunted vampires for a while to get their blood and a whole lot of other devious things….as far as where he lives, I have a feeling he may be hiding in the umbral dimension. If only there was some way to pick up his scent or tracks”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah right. I think we need some of us to distract here and the rest to take Arthur’s dad to safety and to prepare for when the rest of us get back to the other place.”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “Agreed..and we should do her last rites”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We can kill Cornel another time. We’re not leaving Angela behind and we can’t just leave Alestaire either.”

<+FreakLegion> Katie nods.  “I already tracked where the multi-output wormhole goes.”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “Not sure if the theatre is safe. Maybe we should take them somewhere else?”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “My apt is a bit small but if you guys can adjust, you can stay”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods.  “We have a new place.  it’s why the car was packed we were moving to it.”

<+MichaelM> “That’s Arthur’s dad?” Kara looks at the man in the car, giving him a critical glance. The she turns back to the others. “We need to move, but not to the chantry. Cornel could try and follow us there. Father Thomas’ mission could work. Cornel already knows it.”

<+Terra> Jesse nods, still shaking as she holds the camera out for Kara.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright..well let’s take them both there then. We need to move.”

<+MichaelM> Kara takes a few steps over to Jesse and gently takes the camera from her hands. “Are you alright, Jesse?” she asks, trying to keep her voice steady.

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks at Katie, covered in blood.  “Can jesse ride with you i… I don’t want her in the back with… Angie.”

<+FreakLegion> Katie blinks and then nods.  “Yeah, no problem.  I got room in my car guys.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The picture in the camera’s current frame is of Jesse behind the car with a dart in her arm, looking at the camera confused.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} “Alright. I’ll follow”

<+Terra> Jesse sobs again.  “She… traded places with me.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks over at Katie’s car, then at Jesse, a sympathetic look there.

<+MichaelM> “It’s going to be alright,” Kara lies, “okay? We’re going to get out of here.”

<+Terra> Jesse makes her way to Katies car and gets into the back, wiping at her eyes over and over again.

<+MichaelM> Kara turns from Jesse for a moment, and kneels over Angela’s body. She pulls an item out of Angela’s pocket, revealing a small dart. She closes her eyes for a moment and concentrates on it.

<+MichaelM> After a moment, her eyes snap back open. She looks at the dart with an expression of supreme disgust before pulling a small, re-sealable plastic bag from her pocket and placing the dart inside.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “What did you find out, Kara?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow comes into the alley seeming to flicker in from nowhere. “Dude! You were a bitch to find. Wha- Uh oh. My bad.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods his thanks and goes back to his car, getting in the drivers seat after checking to mkae sure Alestair is still breathing.

<+MichaelM> “A terrible poison,” Kara whispers in response to Ramirez’s question. “Cornel’s a monster.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks over at Hollow. I was just going to try to call out to you.” He’d look at Kara and nod. “Yeah, he is. He also seems pretty persistent so let’s get Alestaire there out of here and get to the Father’s place.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks back to the car Katie was driving, considering it for a moment.

<+FreakLegion> Katie motions to Cecilia.  “Well, come on!  Lets get outta here!”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} puts on his helmet “Yes lets go. You can talk on the way”

<+Morose> <Aaron> yells, the sound more animal than human.  “DAMMIT.  What the fuck good is this magic shit?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  gives the car a last once-over before climbing in and looking to Aaron.

<+Terra> Jesse jumps a little at the sound Aaron makes, looking out at him before ducking down again.  Still sniffling now and then but beyond crying anymore.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow moves down to look at the body, then around at the people gathered. “Mother fucker. If I had been here… UGH. I hate when he’s been so close!”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks at the theater and nods to Hollow. “Yeah, well he may not be done yet. Let’s get to the other location and be ready.” He frowned a bit, wondering where Arthur was in all of this. Hopefully, he wasn’t taken. “I’m going to cross over there, Hollow, so we can get to where we need to go. You should come to, if we can have you there.”

<+FreakLegion> Katie waits until her car is full up and then starts driving under Kara’s direction to this Father guy.

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs and takes a few breaths before pulling out behind her and following.

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  shifts a bit in her seat, buckling in and trying to make herself a bit more comfortable.

<+Dusk> {Maverick} follows behind the cars

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow looks over at Ramirez. “I will stay with you.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods. “Alright, let’s go then.” * he’d sidestep to go lead Hollow to the Father’s place.

<+Terra> Jesse remains quiet in the backseat, staring at the floor.

<+FreakLegion> Katie bites her lower lip, and refrains from turning on the radio or anything.  She pulls into the church’s parking lot and glances toward the others, but not knowing what to say she just grabs her keys and gets out.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow smiles as Ramirez steps to her side and she follows him. “Hey, we do kinda… need to talk about something. You know… hunting Cornel is such a big part of me that… that once it’s over… I might not even exist anymore.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> pulls in beside Katie’s car and just sits there for a few minutes, staring at the blood on his hands and shirt.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ frowns and looks kinda authentically sad about that. “Well, that would suck. Having said that though, you have a right to peace too and what he did was awful. If you’re still around here, I’ll be glad but on the same note, if you go on elsewhere, I’ll remember you…and you are making me sappy.” He smirks.

<+MichaelM> “Alright. You stay here for a moment,” Kara tells Katie. “I’ll go in and let Father Thomas know we’re here. I don’t want to startle anyone by having a bunch of strangers walk in covered in blood.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks to Katie, but remains in the car.

<+FreakLegion> Katie nods.  “Good point.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> is all for waiting in the car.

<+MichaelM> Kara steps out of the Katie’s car and turns to Aaron. She holds up a hand indicating he wait, then walks into the misison.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow chuckles faintly, causing her throat wound to spatter and she gives him a brief hug. “Sorry. I don’t know what will happen… I mean, I have other stuff going on too… and I hate that ‘moving on’ crap but… it happens.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Father Thomas is inside, he looks to be setting out some candles.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas is inside, he looks to be setting out some candles.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods. “I’ll be ready and well, if you have other stuff going on, that could mean it’s not all you are here for. We’ll have to see.” * he heads on with Hollow to the place where the others are.

<+MichaelM> “Father Thomas?” Kara calls out upon spotting the man, “it’s an emergency.” She glances around at the mission’s interior, looking for other occupants.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas looks at Kara, then around at the few other people inside and then walks over to her. “What seems to be the trouble?”, he says quietly.

<+MichaelM> “Cornel’s back. He,” Kara’s voice cracks for a moment, but she quickly recovers, “he shot Angela. The others are outside, as is her body. We need shelter, but I didn’t want to lead Cornel back to our chantry outside the city.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas’s face turns grim. “I see.”, he gently squeezes her shoulder. “Come around the side door. You all can come in that way unseen.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Ramirez and Hollow make it to the Church, which from this side of the Shroud has a faint glow coming from the building.

<+MichaelM> “All right.” Kara bows slightly, then ducks back out the door. She waves at the people still in the car to follow her, then moves around to the side entrance.

<+FreakLegion> Katie nods to Kara and then helps Jesse out of the car, nodding to the others.  “Okay, everybody, lets go.”

<+Dusk> {Maverick} would wait for the others then enter then follow

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  climbs out of the station wagon and heads into the church

<+Morose> <Aaron> waits, remaining in the car for a bit longer, waiting for Ramirez.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ would work on going in the church.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The group goes into the church and it’s actually fairly nice in here. There are lit candles and a sweet, rose smell all through the hallway here.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ will sidestep once in the church if no one else but them and this guy were around.

<+Terra> Jesse still sniffles a little but has calmed down considerably.

<+Morose> <Aaron> is chilling in the car, waiting for someone who can assist in moving Angie’s body.

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks around after entering

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ will head out to go help Aaron with the body.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Aaron and Ramirez manage to get the body inside with a little effort and without being seen. Those inside are ushered toward a waiting room in the back. “I can send you back from here but you’ll have to come back this way to get your cars.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “You mean to go through the mirror?”

<+MichaelM> “Thank you, Father,” Kara says appreciatively with a slight bow.

<+FreakLegion> Katie blinks, remembering.  “Oh yeah…  where do the other mirrors go, exactly?  Should we be worried they’ll open up?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas nods to Kara, then to Ramirez. “Yes. I use it to get back and forth, and have extended that offer to Kara and for you all in case of emergency and this certainly qualifies.”, he then looks to Katie. “I know where a couple of them go, but not all of them. Not anymore.”

<+Blackfyre> <Calista>  looks at Katie. “What mirrors?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks at Katie. “What mirrors?”

<+MichaelM> “It’s a long and debatably-believable story,” Kara tells Calista. “I’m sorry you got swept up in all this. My name’s Kara. Kara Immelman.” Kara holds out her hand to the woman.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “You guys are leaving the mirrors and not messing up my basement lair. Mine, mine mine.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks at Kara, taking her hand to shake as well as greeting her in the European style. “Cecilia di Pasqua.”

<+MichaelM> “I’d say it’s nice to meet you, but I can’t say anything about today’s been pleasant,” Kara says, smiling somewhat sadly.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas looks to Ramirez. “Be careful with the red mirror. Blood activates that one, and last I know of a vampire has the partner mirror. A friend of mine, now passed away, said he used to talk to them through it though they never met in person.”

<+FreakLegion> Katie tilts her head.  “Kick ass.  I mean, yeah, totally.  We’ll be super careful.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks to Father Thomas.  “We need to figure out what to do about Angie…”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods. “Aright, taking that for note. We will be careful.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  steps back and gives Kara an understanding nod.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas nods to Aaron. “I can preserve the body so that is not an issue until we can give her a proper burial. As for any questions that may arise from her disappearence… do any of you know anything of her family, or home or anything?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ shakes his head. He didn’t really know much at all about Angela. He looked over at Hollow with an inquiring gaze.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow makes a face, looking distinctly uncomfortable in here. “I’d say check her photos? We have some of her stuff, one of you could use that to find her place I am sure.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  is an Italian woman who’s in her early 20s, for the record.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Hollow did bring up a good point or two. We could check her photos and well, we have her belongings back at the new place. She’s not really going to care now if we find out info on her and take care of this side’s stuff.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas nods and then shows the others to the room where the mirrored gateway is. “You should be able to just walk through it. The ghost won’t be able to pass on her own though.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow sticks her tongue out at the old man. “The ghost… pffft. He’s only tried to exorcise me like four times. You’d think he would know me better than that.” She looks at the barier, and then at Ramirez. “Don’t take this the wrong way but I need to be inside you.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods to Hollow. “Alright, go for it. this should be cool.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Hollow’s my friend so like stop trying to exorcize her por favor. ”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Father Thomas almost rolls his eyes. “If I were actually using my powers she wouldn’t come back. I know she means no actual harm, and she keeps away those ghosts that would harm people.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright, thanks, Padre.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Hollow moves to Ramirez and then actually overlaps him and disappears. He can sense her presense, and starts to smell slightly of hyacinths.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ sniffs the air. “Kinda funky.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The group gets safely into the Overgrowth Chantry and can wash up, rest and find beds there. They can come back through to get vehicles the next day if need be, etc. (Sorry but I HAVE to go to bed)

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads through the mirror and will haunt the basement working on that some more with Hollow to make it cool. One of these days it will become a sanctum.

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  would go through the mirror and explore the chantry a bit.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ would escort people up the stairs to the main level of the house so they’d get out of his basement sanctum he was working on. “We’ll need to get the cars tomorrow.. I can probably get one of them when I go to work and bring it here after work if people want, or we can go through the mirror again.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods and gets out to go take a shower…  a nice long hot shower.  He tosses the clothes completely, thankful they already brought some of those over.

<+MichaelM> Kara makes her way up into the main room on the ground floor, and collapses into a chair. She pulls a small cross on a necklace out from under her collar and stares at it, bleary-eyed.

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  eventually makes her way back to the main area

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ cleaned up as well and got a new change of clothes. He’d then come back to the main area of the house and flop into a chair. “Wow.. so.. can you guys go over everything that happened?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks to Ramirez.

<+Morose> <Aaron> comes out and sits down in the main area as well.  “Well, we had loadd up the car, but kept having a weird feeling like we were forgetting something.  So we double checked and then the girls were gonna go get coffee while I brought the last load over but…”

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs.  “Alestair appeared, like out of thin air and fell by the car.  Then something bounced off the car.  Then Jesse started to some toward me and the next thing I know, jesse is on the opposite side and Angela is at the back.  Then she fell down…”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “It was happening so fast, I used magic to slow it but it wouldn’t heal.  She…  she said that there was no outcome where everyone survived.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Damn.. well I guess she would have known. Maybe that was the weirdness feeling of deja vu that was going on.”

<+FreakLegion> “Yeah, totally a time paradox.  Don’t know how many times she tried that jump but it could have been between two and two hundred.”, she says as she walks through the main room toward the stairs up.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, that’s sad, how it turned out. She sacrificed herself in the end though. We’re going to have to deal with this Cornel guy but not without being smart about it. We just got Alestaire now, so this is a good thing for us. Maybe he can explain some of the shit we are confused about with Arthur and this twin and all.”

<+FreakLegion> Katie nods a bit.  “Yeah…  Oh, I can’t talk now I really need to sleep befor I start halucinating… again.  But I found a way to trace where the portal went, and where those mirrors lead to too.  SO I will relay this gem tomorrow.”, and she shuffles upstairs to a bed.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I’d rather we leave the mirrors alone. Please.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods to katie and then to Ram as he gets up, and he half smiles to Kara and nods to the new woman as well.  “I need to go think, and maybe sleep but can’t promise I will get any.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright, see you guys later.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  gives Aaron a polite nod.

<+FreakLegion> Katie sticks her head out.  “They are movable.  They don’t have to stay in the basement. we can lock them up so people can’t come in from the other side.”

<+FreakLegion> Katie ducks into a room and closes the door behind her.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ grumbles incoherently before he was going to tell Katie where to stick it.

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  quirks an eyebrow. “Do the both of you have a problem?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “No, she is just someone that likes to get in stuff I want left alone for right now. Otherwise, she’s pretty cool. At any point, what’s your name and your story? I’m guessing you too are a Mage.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  nods. “Understandable, and I am, yes.”

<+MichaelM> “Then you’d probably be safer pretty much anywhere else on the planet,” Kara observes, her quiet voice carrying a bitter tone.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Kara has a point. We’re not exactly loved right now, as can be seen… so anyway, who are you and why are you here? As I said, what’s your story?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks to Kara, taking note of the woman’s bitter tone before looking back to Ramirez. “I was following a large surge of magic back to its’ source.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Okay.. and so who are you? Where are you from? What kind of Mage are you? Why are you not answering these questions when like you are in our house?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “Cecilia di Pasqua, Virtual Adept, and as to where I’m from, Bardi, Italy.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Okay that’s a little better. Now why are you in this area and do you know anyone of the people around here at all?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “I was travelling, and not before today.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright, well do you have somewhere you live or were you traveling around on some vacation?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “Vacation, surprisingly.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Ah alright. Well, you ever hear of Cornel or any of us before now?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “Since I only arrived today, I’m afraid not.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “So your stuff would be at some hotel?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “An uptown one, yes.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright. Were you around other Mages where you are from?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “Not as much, unfortunately. Maybe once.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “That’s cool. So you have any questions, since I asked you a ton?”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “Since it’s only polite to ask, what is your name?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “That’s the only reason you’d ask? I’m Ramirez.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “It would’ve been rude to continue without asking, on my part.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Ah alright. Well, you might wanna get some sleep since we’re going to probably have a lot to talk about tomorrow.”

<+MichaelM> “We have some free rooms upstairs,” Kara informs Cecilia. “I’ve managed to dust most of them.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  looks to Kara. “I’ll look at them and pick one. But for now, I’ll go pick up my stuff from the hotel I’m staying at.”

<+MichaelM> “You might have a hard time with that,” Kara states. “Town’s quite a ways away.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I think we’re supposed to stay here for tonight and we can head out in the morning.”

<+Blackfyre> <Cecilia>  “Hm, alright. I have ways of getting around that, but that may not be the best idea.”

Session Close: Wed Mar 15 00:00:01 2017