Session Start: Sun Mar 12 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Asylum

<+Nickolas> Christopher walks around the compound looking for “Chrysalis” so that he can speak with her as commanded.

<+Terra> Chrys gets done running a few of his creatures through their routines, and clicks at them a abit, putting them into a relaxed posture but still paying attention.

<+Nickolas> Christopher walks in standing upright,”Chrysalis, I was told by our lord Zaluut to speak to you to get assistance getting creatures for my research… and also to ask you if… you needed additional breeding stock for the revenants.”

<+Terra> Chrys narrows his gaze at Christopher, circling him.  “First off, he might be -your- lord but he sure as hell isn’t mine.  Secondly, don’t use my full name.”, he growls faintly, leaning in close enough to take a sniff of Christopher’s clothes.

<+Nickolas> Christopher stiffens,”My apologies, I was simply re-using the term from him as a partial quote of sorts. I will not use it again. As for the experiments I was thinking perhaps start with rats or mice? Although the serum further accelerates growth so perhaps we should choose something with a slower gestation period? What is your opinion?”

<+Terra> Chrys looks at him, and then nods.  “I have some things we can use.  I don’t suggest starting with a mammalian nervous system though.”, he continues to circle around Chris as he speaks, looking him over.

<+Nickolas> Christopher continues standing tall,”What do you suggest we start with then? Insects? Reptiles?”

<+Terra> Chrys nods.  “Fish and reptiles might be a good start.”  He reaches out and takes a pinch of Chris’s hair between his fingers.

<+Nickolas> Christopher flinches as Chrys removes the hair,”As for the ‘breeding stock’ portion, it is worth testing whether or not the serum has any effect on second generation offspring. After all, the serum was injected during the embryonic stages. It also had various effects upon them and the mortality rate was high. I was the first successful birth after ten failed attempts.”

<+Terra> Chrys leans in a lot closer, running the back of his hand down along Christopher’s cheek.  “Well, I like to keep my Revenants happy so you have to understand I like to take a test drive of anybody they’d be breeding with.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher starts sweating from being nervous and his eye twitches,”I’ve never done anything like that before…” He averts his eyes and stares at his feet for a moment.

<+Terra> Chrys grins a bit, somewhere between mischief and predation.  He puts a hand firmly on Christopher’s butt and squeezes.  “Oh and here I thought Zaluut was mad at me but he’s sent me such a wonderful gift.”

<+Nickolas> A grimace spreads across Christopher’s face. An expression of horror, anguish and anxiety. Sweat continues to bead across his face and starts trickling down under his cosmetic glasses. His breathing becomes rapid and his heart could almost be seen beating in his chest. He seems almost ready to faint as all of the color washes from his complexion.

<+Terra> Chrys grins and slides his hand to Christopher’s hip, pushing himself up against him as he kisses the back of his neck.  “I don’t think you can handle me, Lab Rat, much less my girls.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher’s breathing relaxes and he grabs Chyr’s hand.”Try me.”

<+Terra> Chrys bites Christopher’s neck just enough to taste his blood, and then growls a bit, effectively spitting him out.  “What exactly are you playing at?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher turns around and looks directly into Chrys’s eyes.”I’m just doing as I’m told, or would you rather we switch roles? Although I thought you were going to show me first.”

<+Terra> Chrys tilts his head, and circles around him again.  “I am certainly not letting you touch me.  And, what exactly is wrong with you?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher sighs,”Do you mean by being a virgin or by being an Obertus? Are you asking about the artificially aged part perhaps? I fail to see where you are going with this. Zaluut sent me to ask you for materials for my experiment and to ask you if you needed me as breeding stock. If I need to build up my stamina more for the task then I can return later.”

<+Terra> Chrys frowns, growling again faintly as he circles back the other way.  “Obertus are such twitchy things, why I don’t keep them.  Could care less about experience, except that how old are you exactly?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher blinks and winces,”Approximately 6122 days and 5 hours old.”

<+Terra> Chrys growls and shoves Christopher back a little bit.  “I can see you trying to avoid my answer thinking I won’t understand.  But I do.  And You have less than 6,122 seconds to get out of my sight before I use you for one of my experiments instead.”, he glares toward the building’s main doors.  “And I am about to go have a word with Zaluut.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher runs out of the room. He then starts making his way to go order some fish to use for his experiments.

<+Terra> Chrys growls and commands his animals back home and then makes his way into the main hall, looking around for Zaluut.

<+Nickolas> Christopher then decides against ordering them and instead begins to go and gather clay so that he can start making his own fish tanks.”I’ll have to work my way up to glass later… but I should be able to make these enchanted as well…”

<+Chezz> Isabella is wandering around the place, wearing a dress that is a bit tattered and dirty.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> tilts her head as she sees Chrys looking peeved, and Isabella wandering around. “Hello?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks around and sees Kitt. “Hello.”

<+Terra> Chrys grabs Kitt by the shoulders and leans in close.  “Where the fuck is he.  That shit was not funny in the slightest.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° would pull up in a 1970s Camaro that he had somehow acquired through kind of shady means, with Animal in the car as well. It was time to see some of the local Sabbat and maybe hang around for a little while, if they were able to be welcomed. “We’re going to see some people since we haven’t really been around many Kindred and I want you to meet more. It’s about time we did that so that maybe you can even find some other Gangrel.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  comes from the library, looking to Chrys as she walks outsid.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “uh huh. still not sure I really want to, considering how I was left.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “There will be someone in charge and you want to make nice with them at least. We’ll see how it goes. If they don’t want us, we’ll go somewhere else, but you can’t just learn the ropes from me alone. It’s time to branch you out some.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  looks up at the building they pulled up to “You know the fanciest places…”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  nods “Yeah, I get it, Dragos.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> oofs as he grabs her but she looks at him. “Calm down. He’s in his study. Are you okay?”

<+Chezz> Isabella just blinks and looks on the exchange

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° gets out of the old car that could use a new paint job but the engine was pretty sweet sounding, till it was shut off, of course. “Let’s go see the local chapter.”

<+Terra> Chrys leans forward till his nose is touching Kitt’s.  “Do I look okay?”, he glances off toward the stairs and growls, knowing he can’t go up there.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns a bit but doesn’t try to fight. “What is wrong? What happened?”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  gets out of the car and follows Dragos, keeping alert to her surroundings. “local girl scout chapter?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is just outside the main building, and turns to look at the new arrivals, her single eye focusing on them.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° is a slender but solid figure of 5’11, with long dark hair, which some goes in front of his face and the rest, wherever it may fall. He had some serious nice tattoos going down his arms that were visible because he was wearing a vest and t-shirt with some metal band on it. He had a studded belt with spikes along it and black comfortably fit jeans and jungle boots, to finish off the ensemble. To match the belt, he wore two studded bracers as well. His skin was tanned naturally though not too dark and his eyes were a pale hazel mix of brown and green.

<+Terra> Chrys grips Kitt’s shoulders tighter and then shoves her away, turning toward the main doors.  His gaze falls on the new girl, Isabella, and he eyes her a moment.

<+Chezz> Isabella tilts her head a bit and just stares back at Chrys looking confused. “Umm… Hello.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shakes her head at Chrys. “She was Embraced by Michael last night, wouldn’t vent my frsturations in that direction if I were you.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  is a woman who looks to be in her mid twenties with pale complexion and short blond hair she has lifted to spike up a bit at the roots. she has a black leather vest with metal studs on it, various tattoos on her well-muscled arms. a studded leather collar also adorns her neck. she has ripped skinny jeans and thick black leather boots with thick soles and more metal studs.

<+Terra> Chrys glares at Isabella and then pushes past, heading outside.  He stops as he sees a pair coming up the steps to the building and growls faintly before heading back off to his personal section of the compound.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is a woman in her late twenties who’s currently wearing a brown leather jacket over a screened tanktop, jeans and steel-toed boots. Her brown hair’s loose around her shoulders, she looks to be fairly muscled, and she’s missing her right eye, her remaining one slit like a cat’s.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  is about 5’8″ http://motley-crue.ru/images/joomgallery/details/____motley_crue_3/___-_samantha_maloney____motley_crue_22/photo-samantha-maloney-ex-motley-crue-drums_20121017_2027527829.jpg

<+Nickolas> Christopher builds a small dugout area little hole with a tiny vent way on the other side of the compound and puts twigs and things inside then lowers the clay bowl and lights the thing on fire and walks back to the compound. He’s absolutely covered in clay as he walks towards the compound and greets Kitt,”Hello Kitt!” A big grin on his face

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  looks around at the asylum and its denizens

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° heads up to the main entrance, or to where Fiona was and gives her a nod and holds out his hand to shake. “Hey, I’m Dragos Danislav and this is Animal. We’re new to the region and would like to know who runs this place that we’d report to or whatever.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is of average height or so. (( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/94/89/5c/94895c97bc73a392d995d2560c0624e3.jpg ))

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  nods to fiona, lets dragos talk.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  he’s gooooooood at it.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Drago and his hand, then Animal. “Fiona. And the hell kinda name is Animal? If your parents named you that, I pity you.” She looks back to Dragos. “Person you want to see is the Archbishop, but I can’t say whether they’re in or not.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Animal is a stage name. She’s a drummer for our band.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “She’s also a Gangrel… so can you go check if said Arch Bishop is around?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> blinks and looks past Chris, nodding to him as she steps outside to see what is going on. “Ooooooh. no no. Nobody wants to go bother the Arch Bishop.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Animal a bit more intently, before turning to Dragos and nodding. “Yeah, I will. Don’t go anywhere.” She heads inside, looking to Kitt.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> stops, almost running right into Fiona, then she laughs a little. “Hey.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Coming out for fresh air, kid?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks on and just smiles. “Where?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° looks over at Kitt and Fiona, watching the scene.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  met fiona’s appraising stare with flat grey eyes, watches her head inside and the commotion at the door.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances at Isabella and then toward the main doors and steps out to have a look at what is going on. “Hi.”, she says as she observes both Dragos and Animal. “Uhm, yeah… as I was saying… Arch Bishop Athena is around sometimes but not at the moment and bothering her is usually a bad idea. You aren’t with the Nomads?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  moves out of her way

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  shrugs, shakes her head

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “I’m good with talking with anyone really who can clear us here as being okay or tell us to shove off. I don’t need to talk to an Arch Bishop. No, we’re not with the Nomads, whatever that pack is. We’re here to join up with some pack maybe and Animal here is new to the Kindred world. Her sire dumped her and I found her and have been training her some since. I’m Dragos. You are?”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  keeps her eyes open on their surroundings while dragos talks

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head a bit at that, listening. “I’m Kitt. We have a lot of extra Packs around at the moment, but most of them aren’t staying. The Watchers are pretty much in charge of the area though. I can go get Zaluut, in fact surprised he hasn’t come out already… normally he senses new people before they make it this far.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  brings her gaze back to Kitt, studying her more

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Alright, that sounds cool. Thanks, Kitt.” * he smirks amicably.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would head out after Kitt.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods and then heads off upstairs to check on Zaluut and bring the new arrivals to his attention.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  looks at Dragos, mutters “Pack?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks like a young girl in her teens wearing a dirty dress. Looks at Kitt leave and then turns to look Dragos and Animal with curiousity.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° looks at Isabella and gives her a wave. “Hey. Who are you?”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  studies Isabella, is it just the dress that’s dirty or the rest of her too?

<+Chezz> Isabella is wearing a dirty dress, her skin has some dirt on them too. “Hello, I’m Isabella. Sorry for the appearance. I’m new, just crawled out from my grave recently….”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Quite literally, it would seem.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  frowns slightly, nods. “Rough night.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher sees the new person and walks over to greet her stopping a few feet away,”Hello, my name is Christopher it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut comes back down with Kitt after about fifteen minutes. He is tall, with blonde curly hair, pale, and a little too flawless. As he reaches the front doors he nods to both Dragos and Animal. “My apologies. We have has so many passing through as of late that I had thought you all were part of the War Party.”, he bows slightly to the pair.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to Dragos and Animal. “Yeah… they told me to wander around the place a bit but never to leave it… Dragos and Animal right?” Isabella then turns to see an unfamiliar face. “Christopher? Nice to meet you. I’m Isabella.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° bows lower than Zaluut does to show his respect and then straightens up. “Thank you for seeing us.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Zaluut, giving him a nod

<+Nickolas> Christopher bows,”A pleasure to meet you Isabella. I see we’re both covered in dirt, but for different reasons. I was just working on building a very simple bowl to use to hold fish. I plan on making myself a nice big Aquarium of sorts.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  stares and then does as dragos does, bows low enough she practically hits her head on the ground. clealy, not used to it,

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut smiles and nods. “I am Zaluut, Priest of the Watchers. Where are you from, and what do you plan on doing here?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> stands close to Zaluut, and keeps quiet as she watches him talking to the new people.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “I suppose that is what I am wondering too really. You see, if you don’t mind a brief story.. I am a Roma..from Romania originally and I’ve wandered about..Made a band a few years ago and then happened upon Animal here, who was abandoned by her sire. She’s a Gangrel and I figured she could use some company of others to teach her things that I can’t and well, I’ll help out around too if you would wish it.”

<+Chezz> Sees Zaluut, Kitt and Fiona and bows a bit to them. Isabella then brushes some of the dirt off of her and nods to Christopher. “A bowl? Are you an artisan of some sort?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Isabelle, nodding in return.

<+Nickolas> Christopher’s eyes go wide as he sees his vampire lord and he stands straight up and fixes his glasses.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  nods in agreement with Dragos. “Yeah. Ummm….what kinda Priest are you?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut studies Dragos in silence for almost a full minute before speaking up in another language. “(Romanian) Interesting. It is not often I meet people from near to home.” He then looks over at Animal. “I see you do not have much experience with us yet, but that will change. The wing here to the side of the main hall is avalable for sleeping, you all may use it, save for the fourth floor.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  bows again “Thanks.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° <Romanian> “Yeah, I don’t see many people around either. I’m a couple hundred years old though. I’m also a Ravnos, for the record.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks over at Zaluut as he mentions them taking over that wing, but she doesn’t protest, at least not verbally.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  listens to the newbies, pushing her hands into her pockets

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut gives Dragos a catlike smile. “(Romanian) Genghis Khan was from that line. Some of them are still rather skilled warriors.”, he says and reaches over, putting a hand on Kitt’s head wordlessly.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° <Romanian> “I’m not that good about it, but I can usually hold my own. Maybe I can improve while here.” He smirks. “Thank you for your hospitality.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  waits patiently, not understanding the romanian

<+Chezz> Isabella is staring back and forth at them. Not understanding the conversation, she just looks on.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> calms down a bit as Zaluut touches her head and lsitens, not understanding the language either. She takes a deep breath, but she does cast a glance off toward Isabella to see how she is fairing.

<+Chezz> Isabella catches the glance and just smiles back at Kitt.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods his head and then looks to Animal. “I am sorry for leaving you out. It is just not often i get the chance to hear the language of home. Please forgive me.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Yeah, sorry too. Zaluut is the first person I could speak with in our native tongue for over 6 years now.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  smiles “Oh no need to apologize. Dragos is great at talking in any language. Me not so much.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher gives a slight bow and starts walking over to the training grounds.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “As you both said, I have a lot to learn.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> smiles back at Isabella a bit. “Glad you made it. Sorry about before.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  makes note of the exchange between isabella and kitt but keeps her attention on Zaluut

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut brushes Kitt’s hair once and then lets go of her, and nods to the pair again. “Well, this is a good place for learning. There are some practice areas for physical training, and we have an extensive library. Even a music room.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  ‘s eyes light up “Music room, eh?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to Kitt. “It’s ok. I’m still going along trying to get used to life? Unlife?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Alright, that’s great. Let me know if you need any help around as well. We have some ghouls that are part of our band, Wicked Carnival.. so they’d be okay coming here too?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods. “Yes. It is down here, through the left door behind the stairs. Not used too often but Antol keeps eveything finely tuned when he is here.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods to Dragos. “Yes, there are quite a few ghouls about here. They’ll be fine as long as they behave themselves.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  nod nod “We’ll keep track of ’em.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Cool then. Thank you, Zaluut.” He’d bow again politely to the man.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> walks over toward Isabella. “Yeah… it does take a ltitle getting used to. You know, I have some clothes you can wear, or we can see about getting you some so you aren’t running around like that if you want.”, she says as she gestures to her white robes. “I don’t use my old clothes but you look about my size.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  follows dragos’ lead and bows again to zaluut “Yes thank you for your hospitality.”

<+Chezz> Isabella bows to Kitt. “That would be most helpful. Thanks! Was wondering about what to wear from now on since I don’t think I can go home anymore.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  takes note of isabella’s relative size “I ptpbably have some stuff that’d fit too but not sure it’s your style.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks over to Isabella. “Hey, new chick.”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks over to Fiona. “Yes? Sorry I didn’t get your name before. I’m Isabella.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks her over. “Fiona, just Fiona.”

<+Chezz> Isabella smiles. “Pleasure to meet you Fiona.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Yeah having one name makes it easier without family.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> listens as she goes back and forth then nods. “Okay. I’ll bring you some stuff tomorrow night then.”

<+Chezz> Isabella nods to Kitt. “Thank you!”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah, sure.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut looks about those gathered and then starts to excuse himself. “I have some business i should take care of before dawn.”, he then moves off toward Chrys’s den.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to the others. “So… what do we usually do around here? Or we are free to explore wherever?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° nods and then turns to Kitt and the others. “So what do you guys do around here?”

* +Nuala nods and thanks zaluut again, then looks at the others

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  nods and thanks zaluut again, then looks at the others

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks to Isabella, then Dragos. “Well, that depends on what has been trying to kill us lately. But right now it’s mostly study and practice. We’ve had a lot going on.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah. Pretty much.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “What’s trying to kill you?”

<+Chezz> “Something is trying to kill you?”

<+Chezz> Isabella asks in a puzzled look.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Anything like not regular?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks between them. “Wow… well… we know it is Infernal in nature. And used to be a Tzimisce, a Koldun in fact. Why most of us stay here. Zaluut’s power over the land kinda puts up a barrier it doesn’t seem able to pass.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  tries to look like that made sense to her

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Infernal? That doesn’t sound too good. So the former Tzimisce wants you guys destroyed?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks on in confusion at the conversation.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Any reason why?”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Or just you know. Nuts.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> teeters her head a bit from shoulder to shoulder. “Weeellll… more like it wants us to join the collective. As in melt us into the great hive mind or some junk.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Apparently. And beats us why.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “It’s not pleasant, when it tries to take you over.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Oh, kind of like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or something.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  grimaces

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “It happened to you, Fiona?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head a bit at that and frowns. “It’s pretty gross… like uhm… this gray-black goo… but we’ve cleared it out from here and they do regular checks…”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “That does sound gross.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances off the way Zaluut went and then smiles to the others. “Well, I am going to go off to study and meditate before bed. There are beds and such in the wing Zaluut spoke of, if you need anything just ask.”, she then also nods to Fiona and Isabella. “Goodnight.”

<+Chezz> Isabella nods to Kitt. “Thank you and Goodnight.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  shudders a bit.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Have a good night, Kitt.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Nice to meet you, Kitt.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “So, watch out for …goo…I guess.”

<+Chezz> Isabel looks around. “So any other interesting place here? I was thinking of reading up on stuff about us just to learn more.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “There’s the local city.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Yeah maybe hit some clubs or something. First we gotta get you some new clothes, though,” to isabella.

<+Chezz> Isabel looks to her dirty clothes. “Oh… totally forgot about that… I guess I do need to go get some clothes. They told me to stay here for now… when do you think will I be able to go to the city?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Probably after a few weeks. And I wouldn’t recommend going to clubs for anything other than dancing.” Her eye narrows as she studies the treeline and the canopy, suspicious about Anne’s presence.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “you are a newly made Kindred? It’s going to be a bit probably because you need to learn to control the beast inside and control urges for blood.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “You have to test your emotional reactions to stuff so you don’t just vamp out on people and stuff.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  nods “Yeah you really don ‘t wanna do that.”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks a bit down. “Its okay I guess. I’ll just wander here for the time being. Do we have like a library around here?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “I don’t know. You’ll get used to things though, Isabella. Take this time to learn what you have become. It is important. You won’t be bored for long.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Zaluut said there was one arond here somewhere…”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Come to think of it, I should probably read stuff too.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I’ll show you all where it is.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Alright, lead on then, Fiona.”

<+Chezz> Isabella nods to Fiona. “Thanks! Might as well read some about vampires and stuff while waiting around here.” Isabella then moves towards Fiona to follow her.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  heads inside and leads them to where the library is, probably on the second floor.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  follows the others, taking note of the layout of the place in case she needed to exit in a hurry

<+Chezz> Isabella follows Fiona to the library and arriving there, started looking around at the books in the library. Her face showing amazement over the library. “Wow… there must be a lot of old books here.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° smirks and looks around. “This is great. Seems pretty cool here.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah, it is.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “how long you been here, fiona?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Since December or so.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “You a Gangrel, Fiona?”

<+Chezz> Isabel is still looking around the library and then looks to Fiona and the others. “Gangrel?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “It’s a Clan name. You, being a Kindred now, belong to some Clan, unless you are a Caitiff…which means ‘clanless’ but I highly doubt you are that since someone here apparently changed you.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Yeah, the way gangrel get made, apparently, is the sire chooses the person they want, then ditches them somewhere once they’re made. if they survive long enough they might eventually find the person who made em but…”*shrugs*

<+Chezz> Isabella’s eyes light up with curiousity. “Interesting, perhaps there is a book here that would tell me all about the different clans. I sorta thought before that we were all the same.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I doubt it.

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Yeah, there are subtle differences and some obvious ones that mark Clans different from one another.”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to Fiona. “So what clan are you from?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Was Gangrel, like her.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Was?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I ran into Muricia.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “What’s that?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Never heard of the Ahrimanes?” She looks to Dragos

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Yeah…like female Gangrels?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Not that familiar with it though. That’s old world stuff right there.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Not the same shit. Muricia’s….unique.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Ah, well, can you explain more for us?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “She created her own bloodline. Not like whatever the hell you said.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “From where?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “The south, like Georgia, North Carolina, Kentucky.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  listens with interest

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “So Muricia is a person?”

<+Chezz> Isabella shifts her eyes back to Fiona and is also listening in.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah. She’s gone, along with the rest of them, to who knows where.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “She must be of a really low generation to create a whole bloodline of her own. What’s unique about this bloodline versus the Gangrel?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Spirit control.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Spirit control?”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Like…poltergeists and whatever?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Getting spirits to help, to begin with

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Huh. So what happened, you said you started Gangrel and then Muricia showed up and did something to you?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “Like nature spirits or ghostie spirits?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah. Animal, nature spirits.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “That sounds cool. Maybe it’d help against the goop.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “It does.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Hey Isabella, I’ll go back to our place and bring you some clothes if you want. Jeans and stuff mainly.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “You can bring back the ghouls too so they can stop running up the tab on the hotel.” * he laughs.

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “That was the plan. They’re gonna love this place.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah?”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “As long as no one else eats em, yeah.”

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° “I’ll go with you too, Animal. We can come back here tomorrow with the others.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “Yeah don’t eat em. We need em.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  “That’s our BAND.”

<+Nuala> ~<AniMAL>*  will say goodnight and head out, bring back some of the less crazy clothes for isabella to wear

<@Death> °¥ Dragos Danislav ¥° waves and will also head out.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  nods and heads inside

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will meander around and find Fiona.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Talwar. “What?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Nothing. Just wandering after training. What are you doing and how is the new…recruit?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Talking to newbies, and she’s doing great. For now.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “We got more new arrivals.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That’s good, as long as they are not killing revenants and ghouls, I suppose.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah, anyway, I was going to train a bit.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Good luck with that.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  waves with one hand and heads off.

Session Close: Mon Mar 13 00:00:00 2017