Session Start: Sat Mar 11 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Asylum

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Isabella wakes up in a small room. It’s just starting to get dark out. She can’t remember how she got there at all. The place is clean, but given the bars on the windows and sturdy brick exterior it seems kinda like a jail cell. The bed is comfortable, and there is a tiny bathroom with just a toilet in it.

* +Chezz looks around and thinks hard how I got here.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> She vaguely remembers a man approaching her outside of a bar the night before. He was handsome, with dark hair… he talked to her for a while but the details are all fuzzy, and then everything goes black.

* +Chezz tries to stand up and looking for an exit

<+Chezz> I try to get up and take a good look for an exit and then search if I still have my belongings with me, like looking for a cellphone.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Isabella still has her clothes, but nothing else. Wallet, keys, phone, all gone. Even her jewelry has been removed. The small room has just the one door out, it’s steel with a little window like those in the movies about asylums. Currently, the door is locked and the little window is shut from the other side.

<+Chezz> I shout out. “Hello? Is anyone there? Please let me out!”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> pauses as she starts to walk past the ‘guest rooms’ and hears something she was not expecting. Curious, she opens the little window and peers inside the room. “Hello?”

<+Chezz> looks up. “Hello, I’m trapped in here. Please let me out. I’m not supposed to be here, I need to get back home.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> peers at the young woman through the little window. While only part of her face can be seen, she looks like she can’t be more than her late teens herself. “Do you know who brought you here?”, she asks and then glances each way down the hall for a moment before looking back through the window again.

<+Chezz> closes her eyes and thinks hard. “I… don’t remember much just being in a bar and a handsome man with dark hair talked to me…. then after that I woke up here.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns a little bit, looking thoughtful. “I can ask around and maybe bring you some water or something but I can’t let you out till I know who brought you in and why.”

<+Chezz> Looks saddened. “Umm… I haven’t done anything wrong… but yes please.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sighs a bit but nods. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”, with that she leaves, closing the little window again.

<+Chezz> Isabella seems saddened by her predicament but waits patiently hoping that this would get resolved quickly and she could go back home.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The sound of voices can be heard coming back up the hallway near to Isa’s door. One sounds like the girl from earlier, the other voice is male.

<+Chezz> Isabella curious to the sounds coming from outside tries to get nearer to the door and tries to listen in hoping to get a better understanding of what is happening.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> talks to the other person in the hall. “I didn’t open it. But suddenly glad we have more than one of those rooms. Lucky Mikov didn’t find her first.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The male voice speaks up. “I’d punt his little ass right through the window. I will take care of it.” Then it sounds like someone is unlocking the door.

<+Chezz> Isabella steps back and looks expectedly at the door hoping that she would be let free soon.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael opens the door up, and Isabella remembers him as the one she met last night, though she still can’t remember what they talked about. He looks her over for a moment, standing in the doorway.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> hangs around a few moments longer behind Michael before heading off down the hall and out of sight.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to him and speaks in a soft tone. “Are.. are you going to let me go? I… I’ve done nothing wrong…”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael gets the faintest of smiles across his face as he answers. “I know. But I am afraid not, not really anyway. If you behave, you can come out of there though and walk around a bit. If you try to flee, you won’t like the result.”

<+Chezz> Isabella clears her throat. “I… see… what do you want from me? If it’s money… my parents are rich they can give it to you just for my return…”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael shakes his head. “Oh no, we have little need for money. At least for the most part.”, he chuckles briefly and then moves from the doorway, letting her out into the hallway if she wants.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks at the man unsure of his intentions, but musters the courage to step out into the hallway to walk with the stranger. She steps out and takes a look around the hallway.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The hallway extends pretty far in both directions, it looks a little like a remodled hospital perhaps. Michael starts to walk down the hall and toward a set of stairs that lead down. “I thought you were looking for a little excitement?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks around with curiousity and thought to herself. “What kind of hospital has jail cells?” She then turns to the stanger and speaks in a soft voice. “I was hoping to have some fun before sneaking back home, but… I certainly didn’t expect this…. Where are we?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael leads her down the stairs, the entry here has a garden-type room off to one side and there are a few people around working on things, cleaning. “This used to be an Asylum for the insane, now it is an Asylum for us. A place we call home.”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks puzzled and looks at the stranger from head to toe then looks around especially to the people working around. “You guys live in an Asylum? Are you doctors here? I’ve never been to an Asylum before… well… never been out much because of my parents…”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael shakes his head and steps out of the building, standing in front of the main doors overlooking the south courtyard. “I imagine one of more of us might have been doctors at one time but no… and that is just sad. You can think of this as a rescue. I am setting you free from those that kept you from the world outside.”

<+Chezz> Isabella looked at the stranger with a smile. “I don’t know if that is possible. My parents are rich and have lots of people working for them…. if they see me they will probably take me back with them and my freedom would come to an end… I would love to be really free, but I don’t really have the power to do that.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael smiles, rather catlike. “Ahh, but we do. And soon enough you’ll learn not only how to do what you want, but how to make others do what you want. They won’t be able to tell you what to do.”

<+Chezz> Isabella smiles but her smile turns to a straight face. “It sounds… too good to be true… there must be some sort of catch? Or is this like… you’ll teach me in exchange for something? I don’t really have much…”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael nods his head. “It is true, ntohing comes without a price or a downside. But it is just that sort of world-wisdom despite your cloistering that I rather like.” He stays there on the topmost step, looking out over the courtyard and watching the couple dozen people moving around. There are also animals, some of them looking very strange.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to where the stranger was looking and was staring at the strange animals, she then looks back to the stranger. “I read a lot and I’m usually on my computer so I tend to pick up a lot of information. Uhmm… What are those?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Ghouls. They guard the place while we sleep. Some of the human looking people around here are Ghouls too, of a different sort.”, Michael says and leans against the wall by the door, watching both her and the yard.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks back to the stranger with a look of disbelief. “Ghouls? Something like zombies? Aren’t those… err… not real? Myths?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes her way downstairs and outside, a light brown woman with a leather jacket with its’ sleeves rolled partway up her forearms and a t-shirt, as well as a pair of boots and a necklace. Her hair’s loose around her shoulders and she has one eye, the pupil slit like a cat’s.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael smiles again, still rather catlike as he watches her. He shakes his head lightly. “Ghouls are living creatures… basically any animal or person fed on vampire blood becomes one. Sometimes it’s temporary… sometimes we keep them around a lot longer.”

<+Chezz> Isabella still looking straight at the stranger. “Vampire??? This… all sounds strange… I’ve read about vampires but those were just stories… I didn’t think they were real… are you a vampire?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael watches her, making sure she isn’t going to run. “I am. A lot of those you see down there are. Some of the ones inside are just Ghouls. That girl that came to the door, she was one of us too.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Michael and the new girl. “Great, we have another naive idiot?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael looks over at Fiona. “I found her at a bar downtown. She’s actually pretty smart. Thought she’d make a good addition.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  gives the girl a once-over, walking closer. “Is that right?”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to the others and to the girl by the door then looks back to the stranger. “You guys look like… well… normal.” Isabella looks to the woman. “Are you like a biker?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just laughs in response. “Am I like a biker? No, I’m not a fucking biker.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael watches, but shadows seem to form up around and underneath him. “Some of us do, aside from a bit of predatory gleam… some of us are far from it on the outside. All of us are far from human on the inside.”

<+Chezz> Isabella smiles nervously and sees the shadows moving then starts to shake in fear. “Thats… interesting to hear… I suppose you are planning to… eat me?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stops. “Are you fucking serious?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> looks aver to Isabella and nods. “That was part of the plan actually. And don’t mind the lipstick lesbian. She’s got some anger management issues.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  scowls a bit at Michael when he says that. “I’m not a damn lesbian.”

<+Chezz> Isabella starts breathing erratically as if panicking then calms down and looks a bit sad. “I… just wanted to be free… I’m going to die aren’t I? I wish I could have experienced more of my freedom.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael tilts his head a bit. “I think you misunderstand. I mean, yes, you die, we all die. But it is because of that we are free from dealing with all that mortal bullshit that you complained was tying you down.”

<+Chezz> Isabella smiles a bit. “I guess if it is the only way to be free. Then I accept my fate.” Isabella then closes her eyes.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael chuckles a bit and stands back up, moving forward and giving her a nudge. “Come on, princess. You got some work to do first.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Just don’t hang out with Lab Boy too much. He’s got some screws loose.”

<+Chezz> Isabella breathes a bit looking relieved a bit. She wipes a bit of sweat from her forehead and stands up.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael nods in agreement with that. “Hey, Fiona, do me a favor. If you should see Zaluut, tell ol’ Padre to get his ass down to the graveyard.”, with that he starts to head down the stairs, staying close enough to Isa to make any of the others think twice.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches the new girl, then looks to Michael. “Sure thing.”

<+Chezz> Isabella looks back to the woman and gives a small wave. Then looks back to the stranger to follow him.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael grins a bit and starts walking Isa over toward a small graveyard. He snatches up a shovel from the side of of of the statues and holds it out to Isa. “Well, start digging. If you don’t finish tonight we can put you back in the room and you can finish tomorrow.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is standing just outside the entrance.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks to the shovel and down to the graveyard she thought to herself and she just smiles nervously and goes to start digging a grave. “So…. I guess this is what they mean by digging your own grave? Sort of strange…”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “I’ve been told it builds character.”, Michael says as he takes up a seat on one of the nearby headstones, watching her dig.

<+Chezz> Isabella having a hard time digging the grave, sweating and breathing heavily at times. “Sorry, not used to manual labor like this…. I sort of thought there were servants to do this kind of stuff. Makes me wish I could just order someone to do this for me.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael smirks a bit at that. “Eventually that is something you’ll find comes easily. It’s how I got you here and in that room, why you don’t remember. Now if Padre’d just get his shapeshifting ass out here… we could finish this all up.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  goes over to watch

<+Chezz> Isabella still digging the grave, sweat coming out of her arms and head. Isabella wipes some of the sweat from her face then she looks to the stranger. “Padre? A priest? That’s weird, I thought priests and vampires don’t get along.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  laughs as she approaches. “No, he’s not a priest.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut steps up behind Fiona. “I beg to differ. I very much am a Priest.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  swears inventively when she hears Zaluut speak, starting with…. “Fuck!”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael laughs, shaking his head. “You’re running a bit late, old man. That was a good entrance though.”

<+Chezz> Isabella stops digging for a moment to see what the commotion was about. She wipes more of her sweat and is breathing heavily.

<+Nickolas> A modestly attractive man who is awkwardly dressed and wearing glasses hears the conversation and walks out, then spies the newcomer and Zaalut and hides around a corner.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° seems to materialize from some shadows, stepping out to look over the scene and check out the new…grave digger.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just glares at Michael, before turning toward the source of the noise. “The fuck are you doing, Lab Boy? Stop being a damn rabbit.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher’s eyes wander about,”I heard some noise… I wanted to see what’s going on… who is this?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael grabs another shovel and tosss one to Chris. “I know they’ve been trying to get you to build some muscle. Go on, give the girl a hand.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Someone as naive as you, Lab Boy.”

<+Chezz> Isabella tired and breathing heavily has sweat running over her ams and head. Looks around confused.

<+Nickolas> The shovel stops suspended in midair right before reaching Christopher.”I’ve been primarily working on increasing the muscles of my mind. I believe I have succeeded.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut gives a nod to Talwar as he sees him. “Evening. Seems Michael found himself someone interesting. The other girl is fine, sleeping last we checked, she probably hasn’t had a bed in a while.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stares at him. “The fuck are you doing, Lab Boy? Dig like a fucking normal person.” She walks over, snatches it out of the air and shoves it into his chest.

<+Chezz> Isabella’s mouth just open and staring at the exchange. “Did that shovel just float a moment ago?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher grunts as the air is expelled from him,”As you wish.” He then awkwardly begins to try operating the shovel with his thin arms.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Yeah, and it’s about to disappear, mostly by going up his ass if he doesn’t do what he’s told.”, Michael says. “The other thing you’ll learn… if commanding doesn’t work, force usually does the trick.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  goes back to stand by a tree, watching Chris fumble through digging a grave.

<+Chezz> Isabella starts digging again looking down to the grave. “I wish I was stronger so that I could have done what I wanted before.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Zaluut in return. “Good evening.” He nodded again at what Zaluut informed him of.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “And what was that, new girl?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher begins to try harder at digging so as to not draw attention.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael moves over to the grave and picks Isa up with one hand, bringing her up to face level. “The pouting thing is actually kinda getting on my nerves.”, he yanks her forward and bites down into her throat, the force of it popping her shoulder out of socket.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches.

<+Nickolas> Christopher continues to dig hurrying to finish the grave, utilizing the strength of the blood flowing through him to enhance his musculature. He quickly digs the last bit and climbs out stepping to the side.

<+Chezz> Isabella tries to scream but no sound comes out. She wanted to struggle but instead just stood there and accepted what was happening.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  raises an eyebrow. “Wow, she’s like a cow about to enter a slaughterhouse. All placid and dopey.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “The Embrace has that kind of effect on people.”, Zaluut looks at the hole as if measuring it’s depth and then waves a hand and the earth moves at his command, evening out into a proper grave.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Thought she’d struggle a bit, at least. Ah well.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “She is acting like anyone would who is bitten. The dark kiss does this.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael makes short work of Isabella’s blood, taking no time to savor the enjoyment of it. He does lick the wound closed when he lets go so that it is not left when she awakens. Then he tosses her in. “Chris, we have her mother waiting for her inside. Go fetch.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° lofts a brow and looks at Michael and then just back at the grave.

<+Nickolas> Christopher nods and hurries inside to do as he’s told. He asks around to find her mother than brings her back outside.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  tracks Chris with her single eye, watching him scurry around like a squirrel.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael looks down into the hole, watching the darkness as he kneels down beside it. He says a few words, quietly, into the dark and then bites open his wrist and holds it over her, the blood splashing over her face… eyes… mouth. “You want it, work for it.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut watches and once Michael is finished he moves his hand again and the earth seals the grave up over the girl’s body.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is standing in the graveyard with the others, currently watching Chris run around.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael looks to Talwar with a raised eyebrow. “What? She said she wanted to be free from her overbearing parents… I’m helping.”, he then takes the woman from Chris and sets her on top of the grave. Her hands and feet are bound, but she is conscious and squirming.

<+Nickolas> Christopher is standing there with Isabella’s mother in his arm. He notes the rite that just took place so he can make notes of it later.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I have no comment”, he’d remark neutrally.

<+Nickolas> Christopher takes out a notebook and starts writing. He omits the bit about the relationship of the woman in the grave and the woman above it however.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grabs the notebook out of his hands. “The hell are you doing, Lab Boy?”

<+MichaelM> Anne drawls in her usual gravelled tone, spotting the same form of initiation ceremony she herself underwent several months ago. Not immediately visibly armed, she meanders on over. “Somebody looks like they’re having a good time. Tell me you at least set a safeword first.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne. “Depends, Grandma.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael looks down at the woman and then takes out a knife, giving her a firm stick in the arm and letting some blood leak out. “There ya go, Princess. Smell that… come on up and get some.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher unblinking,”Taking notes of the elements of an Embrace, I was hoping to analyze any properties and see if I could write up some experimental rituals we could try to combine with them… particularly if the day comes later where I have completed the serum and am ready for the embrace myself.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Serum?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  turns back to Chris. “Right, well.” She breaks the notebook in two, and heads off to dispose of it. “Fucking Lab Boy and his fantasy shit.”

<+MichaelM> “Says the engineer” Anne observes with a barely suppressed chortle.

<+Nickolas> Christopher shrugs and turns to Talwar,”Yes, a serum that caused me to produce more potent blood than the average revenant and also produced my psychokinesis.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne, glowering a bit.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Shut it, Grandma.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut listens to the earth and then starts to take a step back away from the grave. “She is moving down there.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher also moves back and away, he doesn’t want to be the first meal tonight.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  steps back a pace, looking to the grave.

<+MichaelM> “Man refutes falsehoods and denies truth, Fiona,” Anne quotes smugly. “That you want me silent means you know it’s true.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks back to Anne again, grumbly.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Ah, I see.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “…..Maybe, but you don’t need to be so fucking smug about it. It just makes me want to punch you in the face.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Isabella breaks the surface of the group pretty quickly, obviously determined. Growling in full frenzy she attacks the nearest source of food, the whimpering woman laying atop her grave. Only once she has drained the corpse dry does she come to her senses and start to see what has happened around her.

<+MichaelM> “You didn’t seem to mind shooting it,” Anne observes, a bit more quietly than her usual boisterous volume of speech. She watches with faint interest the emergence of the wild-eyed woman from a grave plot, and the death of a mortal as the new vampire devours her prey.

<+Chezz> Isabella looks down to see her mother. Then she wipes her mouth and see it covered in blood. She stares in silence for a moment then just smiles afterwards. “I’m…. free…”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches Anne for a moment, before looking to the frenzied Isabella. “Yeah.”

<+Chezz> Isabella licks her lips. “I just felt really hungry and could have sworn there was food nearby….” she then looks around.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° just watches the scene with a neutral expression.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael nods and helps her up. “Well, relatively speaking. But for now you should go wash up. You can roam the grounds but not leave the outer walls until you have the hang of your powers and not drawing attention.”

<+Chezz> Isabella nods to Michael. Then starts to walk a bit slowly. Isabella closes her eyes and whispers. “Thank you…”

<+MichaelM> “That’s well and good, but try not to kill anyone else while you do, yeah?” Anne asks snarkily, flashing her most winning malicious smile. “We’ve only got so many people lying around.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher frowns slightly then returns to a neutral expression as Isabella starts walking he approaches Zaluut.”My lord may I make a request?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut pauses and looks down at Chris, his eyes moving over him in careful study for a moment. “What is it?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher,”I would like to begin to direct my research of the serum that created me in order to create… better livestock and revenant servants. I was hoping for your permission to begin experimenting on living subjects starting from animals and eventually to humans.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Go speak to Chrysalis about getting something suitable to work on.”, Zaluut half circles him, looking him over. “You were artifically aged, yes? But you have undergone puberty? Chrysalis may also have need of some breeding stock.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Chris. “I feel sorry for you.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher nods,”Thank you my lord, I will do so at once.” Christopher then bows slightly and walks away to go find Chrys.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That should keep him busy.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods, smiling slightly to himself and then bowing out as he starts to return to the main hall. “Have a lovely evening.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Later.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° waves. “Toodles”, and he heads off to go train some more.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is still at the graveyard

<+MichaelM> “Made a helluva mess, eh?” Anne observes, kicking a clump of dirt back into the grave Isabella recently clawed out of. “Then again, I don’t suppose my initiation was any cleaner. There was probably less left of the meal afterward too.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah, it did.”

<+MichaelM> “No smart remark?” Anne turns her head slightly, letting her empty eye socket stare at Fiona for a moment. “Something must be terribly awry.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne. “Is that what you think?”

<+MichaelM> “Eh,” Anne shrugs. “Figure you usually have a bit of vitrol to share at most moments. If you aren’t breaking or making fun of something, I don’t know what you’re going with your mind.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Thinking, clearly. I’m not an airhead, grandma.”

<+MichaelM> “Right,” Anne agrees with a grin. “You’re a lead-head.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  scowls at Anne.

<+MichaelM> Anne smiles back, displaying her usual smug smirk.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  refrains from punching Anne, or clenching her fist.

<+MichaelM> “Ah, come on, Fiona. You know I’m only teasing,” Anne chuckles. “If you want, I can recommend a good therapist in Baton Rouge. Help you work through some of that anger, maybe.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “There’s always punching bags.”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah, because that’s a healthy alternative,” Anne mutters, rolling her eye. “You sure you only played roller-skating? Rugby seems more your speed. Maybe cricket, the way the Indians and Pakistani play it.””

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Roller derby. And yes.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks toward the main building. “I’m going to go in and practice a bit. See you tomorrow?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  nods to Anne and heads inside.

<+MichaelM> Anne grunts noncommittally, then kicks another clump of dirt into the grave, staring down into it.

Session Close: Sun Mar 12 00:00:00 2017