Session Start: Fri Mar 10 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> makes her way to the top of the stairs, looking out at the treeline before looking back down inside again. “So, this other bunker entrance is not far I am guessing? What was with all the banging?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  shrugs slightly, sitting near the entrance and watching.  “I do not know, but the bodies are gone.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “They were banging on the trees, probably to warn the others which bunker we were at so this team under ground could get here, and to distract us above while they came in from below. If we go around now to the other bunker, we should be able to sneak up on them and attack..then whoever stays here can open the door and attack too.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to the group. “I’ll stay here.”

<+MichaelM> “Sounds like my kind of party,” Anne drawls from her position below where she works wiring some makeshift explosives taken from her duffel bag. “I can set up quite a distraction with what I’ve got here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, who is going with me to take care of the other side through the other bunker?”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods her head at that.  “They were warning the others to move.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods to Talwar. “I will.”

<+Terra> Chrys glances at the others, tilting it’s head in thought.  “I will remain on this side.  I’ll have no trouble squeezing into a small passageway.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  looks to Talwar and nods.  “I will go as well.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, Abequa, you know the tunnels?”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods her head.  “Only a little.  Only since I ran away, but I have searched over this area.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I suppose you will be better off here then. Stay near Kitt. When the walking white carpet gets here, send him over to us. Ghost and I will go quiet and then make some noise. When we do make enough, come join the battle from this side.”

<+MichaelM> “I’ll keep watch, then,” Anne grunts.”Make sure nothing comes in or gets out unless we want it to. Make sure to holler before you come back, yeah? I’ll need to walk you in so none of you set anything off.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks at Talwar then lowers her gaze a bit. “Okay.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Anne and then to Kitt. “Is something wrong, Kitt?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  readies herself, waiting.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] brushes his fur with his fingers

<+Terra> Chrys yawns, fangs bared and then moves to near the door in the passageway to get ready to attack from this side.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shakes her head just a bit. “No. I can stay here with the others.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “You can come with if you want. You are also good at sneaking.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  pats Kitt on the shoulder.  “It’s not that we don’t need you, but you are small enough to fit through the passage from this side.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances at Ghost and nods, then to Talwar. “It’s okay. He’s right. I can fit in that little passage to fight from this side. You three should be more than enough to bottleneck them our way.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright. We will be heard from soon enough.” He heads out and takes one of the rifles with him, slinging that over his shoulder. before he gets to the door he turns and looks at Rakshasa. “Do your ‘best’ to sneak but we’re not holding our breath on that. You are more a solid distraction when you do get discovered so Ghost and I can take out what we can through stealth. Try to stay behind us as we can be hidden regardless, hopefully. If they spot you, we’ll deal with it as quiet as we can until we get to a certain point where the people here can hear.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] growls “Sounds good. Ready when you are”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and then heads out, after obfuscating, to head over in the direction of the alternate bunker.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] the white beast follows silently

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  disappears as well, easily folding himself into the shadows of the trees and making absolutely no sound.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa watches them go, and looks those that remain quite cautiously.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The three headed out to the other bunker notices that the bodies from the previous fight have all disappeared comepletely. There is not a trace left behind of those people, to include their equipment that was not taken upon their death.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° frowns a bit. If this was to work, they were going to have to be fast, but pay attention. He’d press on to the other bunker being mindful of people out here. They moved pretty damn fast and silent.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  simply waits for a moment or two before walking toward the door.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks at Fiona. “Don’t you dare touch that yet.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stops to look at Kitt. “No sense in not being ready.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa takes about three steps back down away from the door, rifle still held in her hands.  She watches the exchange and waits.

<+Terra> Chrys leans against the wall and heightens its hearing, listening to the sounds coming from the other side of the door.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “How did all the bodies disappear so fast?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head a little. “As long as we do not jump the gun.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° just looks at Dusk but he can’t be seen.. and then just keeps on treking to the other bunker.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  (obfuscated) ignores Rakshasa only for the sake of remainign stealthy in his approach of the second bunker.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The adjoining bunker is not far from the first, and they have no trouble finding it since Talwar had examined the map earlier. There are two guards visable at the entrance to this bunker though, watching carefully.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will go ahead and activate Quietus now and analyze the guards and the surroundings to see if there’s something else that should be noted before snkkkt.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] stays put, keeping out of visual range before they actually open the door, and signal

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  will wait by the door, not doing anything yet.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] is waiting for someone to take out the two guards

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  (obfuscated) makes his way carefully around to the right side, atching for any signs of there being anyone else around in the process.  He pulls his blade and moves in carefully, knowing Talwar is faster than him if he sees the first go down he can take the second easily enough.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves in and will take the guy on the left, figuring he didn’t set this ahead of time, but it won’t matter when someone falls.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  appears out of nowhere and swings the blade at the first guy, hitting him but it’s just a flesh wound.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° appears and strikes the other, but not really doing much. It was good Quietus was still up.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] Seeing both guards are still alive. He charges down towards the one Ghost was engaging and rips into its flesh. But the guard may yet be alive

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] ..even then the guard has been shredded pretty badly and will likely bleed out in less than a minute

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] will then proceed to grab his victim and start draining him dry (next turn)

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  shakes his head a bit and seems to fade into the shadows again, they creep up over everything to assist in covering him.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stabs the guard and then after delivering said death blow, bites the guard to drain him of what remained. He’d then drop the guard silently off to the side…because everything was silent around them. He’d then move to checking out the door.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] finished off whatever was left in the guard’s veins then moved to the side, avoiding the bunker door

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The bunker door is shut tight, but nothing that can’t be moved. It is impossible to tell if there are people just beyond the door without dropping Quietus, but there don’t seem to be sounds from further on at the moment.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will adjust quietus and move back so the other two can evaluate.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> watches and waits by the door, standing beside Chrys.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| waits to pounce on someone from his nook.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] will look closely at the door and observe anything strange. Wires, traps

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] signals the door is clean of traps

<+Terra> Chrys looks over and down at Kitt a little bit and smiles, wiggling its eyebrows before going back to listening at the door.  “What is taking them so long?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves to open the door.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Trouble, maybe? Who knows.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° does so off the side and gestures for the others to be out of the range of the door opening cuz no one wants blamoed.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> While the trio is focused on the bunker door, tapping can be heard far off in the distance. After a couple of minutes, the corpses starts to actively sink into the earth around them, being swallowed up by it.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  jumps, appearing suddenly as the body beside him gets sucked into the ground.  His expression is decidedly concerned as he backs up and moves around to one side.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° ‘s brows furrow and his eyes widen. That was -not- good. There was no way they were going to be staying here this night. He opened the door to get things moving, because they had to finish these people off and then the plan switched…to getting the fuck out of here.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] moves away from the door and observes the bodies being sunk inside. Its something that he regularly does, but witnessing dead humans earthmeld..that is new

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| shudders.  “Something’s… off.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods in agreement. “I thought I felt something earlier but now I’m sure of it.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The trio opens the bunker, no one is immediately in sight and like the others, this one winds down a staircase to inside.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa looks to them curiously, but keeps quiet.  Happy enough if they’d forget she was there.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° enters and moves down with obf/quietus and draws the sword and gurkha now, proceeding with some caution, but he knows now they have to move faster. They were not just alone with humans, clearly.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] cautiously follows after a few seconds, keeping quiet and using the padding underneath his feet to move as quietly as he physically can

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| starts to put two and two together.  “I… think I senses something similar to Zaluut’s magic…”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  (obfuscated) follows Talwar inside, blade still drawn.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks thoughtful. “Well, the being that they confused for their God was a Koldun, and did bend nature to assist those people. Perhaps it still has some part of that power?”

<+Terra> Chrys rolls its eyes.  “I hate that mystical crap.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  gives Chrys an approving nod. “Fuck it, right?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The passage down is dimly lit and at the bottom it opens like a mirror of the other bunker, with a group of about ten people near a small opening in the rock that faces the way that the trio came from. One man has his hands on the stone and seems to be… praying? But he is the furthest away.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “That means if I use what little magic I know to warn the others… whatever’s here might know I’m here…”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] observes the ritual and waits for talwar to make the first move

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° activates Celerity and then will be going forward with attacking.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The passage on the 1st Bunker’s side is opening up… the rock is actually moving and making the passage wider, so wide in fact that it swallows the door plced there and it falls flat to the ground.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks at the door as it falls over and the widening of the passage. “Oh shit.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| once again shudders.  “And it just bored open a tunnel.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  steps backward, bringing her fists up.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  still has the pistol in one hand, and shoves it through the back of her belt.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves forward swiftly, slicing the wall with the first blow, missing the man he aimed for who just moved at the right time. The other two strikes, however, hit their marks.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa sees the stone giving way and looks around, then darts into the main room.  “It can’t effect the man-made stone.  Only the natural stuff.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks right at the guy who was praying at the other end of the passage and lifts the shotgun. She fires off a shot that tears into the man, leaving several bleeding holes behind from the spread of the shot.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| runs out of his hidey-hole with some form of blunt instrument in hand and runs up to one of the people and swings wildly, connecting at least once.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° swings to the side, slicing another foe down.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] charges like a wild animal at the nearest target, the force of the impact alone was bone crunching. The vicious mauling that followed turned the target into human confetti

<+Terra> Chrys moves in one one of the cultists and tries to grab ahold of them, but it gets some blood spray in it’s face from Rakshasa’s attack and momentarily blinded, fails to grab the target.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> There is a less than subtle shaking of the ground, and the sound of several small explosions coming from somewhere outside the bunkers.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  swings his blade into the fray and puts a decent cut into one nearby cultist.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  rushes the closest target, drawing back her fist when she got close enough to strike and slamming it into their skull, fracturing it and dropping the knocked-out cultist.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks around, waiting and measuring vibrations.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] Lets out a growl, as his attention immediately snaps to the sound of explosions and vibrations on the ground

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The remaining four or five cultists all drop to their knees and begin to make a strange sound, harmonizing like music. The sound echoes through the passages of rock, and seems to go on forever without weakening in strength.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa covers her ears and sits in the middle of the bunker, dropping the rifle.  She gets down, holding her hands as tightly to her head as possible.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] roars “Quick, cut them all down before they finish what they are doing”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° extends Quietus to cover blocking those lil fuckers out. Trying to anyway.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] would then proceed to claw the shit out of those on their knees if he can (next turn)

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° is going to try to feed on one after attempting the Quietus thing, cuz bp is looooww.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Even though no actual sound can be heard by the ears, the vibration of their voices can still be felt in the stone and in the air.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° after feeding is going to move to the rocky ground and move the body too to see how that works out cuz he doesn’t want to be where the creature can collect its minion dinner.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] claws, feeds and kills them as fast as he can. Rampaging.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would move to shatter their skulls quickly, making good use of her fists.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa starts to sing, her voice picking up over the vibrations of the others as they are are killed off one by one.  Soon it is the only thing heard throughout the Bunker and reverberates down through the caves.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| makes sure to try to get at least one meal in among the savagery of the others.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° gives up on Quietus when it doesn’t seem to be making a difference, though keeping it up around him. He listened to Abequa, who’s voice suddenly broke through and rose above the others. Her voice was …magical. He found himself rather entranced by its beauty and pureness.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The ground ceases in its shaking and as Abequa stops singing, everything goes quiet. Any corpses not on concrete, get pulled down into the rocks and earth.

<+Terra> Chrys frowns as it looks around itself and then toward the others.  “I am getting a really…  uneasy feeling.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Chrys.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° goes over to the stone ground after ensuring everyone was dead and nods to Abequa and gives her a thumbs up. He’d motion for the others to also get on the stone floor and drop quietus. “We’re going to need to get out of here now. I had hoped we could rest here but this is obviously not safe. It might come after us, which if that is the case, we will fight.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| looks up from his meal.  “I already know there’s another Tzim here.  Every time the earth opens up, I get flashbacks to Zal.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It’s not just a Tzimisce, I do not think.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shakes her head. “It’s not though, not anymore.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Then what is it?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] is drenched in blood. he looks at the way outside and lets out a howl

<+FreakLegion> Abequa isn’t sure what they are talking about but she nods to Talwar and then looks toward the stairs.  “We use the songs to call to it or ask it to go.  It was what I was raised for…  surprised it still listened.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “I see..so you made it leave. That is good. I think we should be off from here then. Anything of interest, let’s take it and be gone.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks toward Talwar, then around the area.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa frowns slightly.  “The living darkness is out there.  It only listens to the Lightbringer.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We will have to see. If nothing else works, fire will.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks around briefly before looking toward Abequa. “Are there more flares in the supplies?”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods.  “Yes.  They are one of the few things that work.  That and gold.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Well, let’s get these flares up then. I have a couple from before.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods. “Well, gold weapons aren’t exactly standard issue. But we’ll keep that in mind.”

<+Terra> Chrys blinks a bit but shaks its head softly at that.  It gathers up its animals at the entrance and waits for the others.  “We are going to be pushing making it back before dawn.  Lets go.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Everyone have flares? Let’s get moving once you are ready.” * he heads to the door leading out of this cray cray place. “I might be able to deal with the shadows nearest us…so try to stay nearest to me. If you see them encroaching, use a flare. We are going to move as fast as we can to get out of this region. If we cannot make it to the place before daylight, we have a couple places we can stop at and Kitt knows what to do.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| nods to Talwar, and keeps close.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods in agreement. “I do need about twenty minutes so don’t cut it too close.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would take a flare and nod to Talwar

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] gathers his composure then follows them out of this accursed place

<+FreakLegion> Abequa follows along, keeping close to Talwar.  “You can dispel the living darkness?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° opens the door to the place and steps out. “No..I can control some of it perhaps..hopefully enough so that the flares will be useful in getting us the rest of the way out of here.” He’d check out the area and wait for the others to get out before beginning to move out of this place.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> When the group gets outside they can see where there are quite a few explosion holes in the ground from Anne’s traps being set off. It would appear that they were partly sucked into the earth and then exploded, leaving little craters.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  frowns at the craters.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would get tuned in with shadow to prepare for the good jog the team had coming up now. He’d hold a flare gun in one hand and a gurkha in the other, just in case something was out here hiding that was not just ‘living shadow’. He’d speak softly.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] trots along

<+FreakLegion> Abequa watches him for a few moments before just falling quiet and silently scanning the trees, the further into the dark they go, the more nervous she becomes.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| does his best to stay close.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> keeps her senses enhanced as she walks with the others, on edge.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves forward at a good pace. The faster they could move, the better.

<+Terra> Chrys picks up the pace, as it passes the others, its skin ripples and looks quite uncomfortable.  Then it grabs Abequa and puts her on the back of one panther, and nudges Kitt toward the other.  “Run.  Don’t stop.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Chrys, then around them. “The hell did you see?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| sticks close to Kitt, looking rather worried.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances back at Chrys, then looks over at Lucas and points to the bear-dog. “Get on it, Lucas.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| doesn’t hesitate and climbs on the bear-dog.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks back to Chrys as she picks up the pace.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° continues to move along oblivious.

<+Terra> Chrys shudders again, its skin looking like it’s threatening to crawl right off it.  “Remember that evil goop?”, is all it says and doesn’t look back.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Well, fuck.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “All this reminds me of is my molting phase.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa rides on the back of the big cat, holding onto the base of the tentacles, despite her confusion for a moment she actually looks like she is having a good time.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns adn looks to Lucas as she gets on the other cat. “That’s because it’s the same thing that makes you change form, and if it catches you it’ll melt you… assimilate you.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “… fuck.”

<+Terra> Chrys bumps Talwar.  “You might want to go just a teensy bit faster.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] grunts “Tzimisce shape shifting is so weird, its like some kind of parasite”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Or try to take you over.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and begins to move faster. He had been more focused on shadows, but the others were talking about another rogue Tzimisce nasty enemy thingie. He continued onward at a faster pace to get out of this region.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Hrmph. Gangrel shapeshifting is clearly superior. No nasty side effects too” even in this dire moment he had to make snarky comments

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| is too focused on trying to get out of here and not having his skin run away… again.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Determined as the group was, they make it back to the asylum without having to stay the day outside or in some shack. There is a definate feeling of home and safety as they cross the barrier and back onto the property.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° was grateful they could actually make the whole trek and not stop somewhere for the night. He’d stop in front of the main building and go over to Abequa and help her down from her critter.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks out into the woods after crossing the asylum’s barrier.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa looks up and around at the buildings, then at Talwar as he helps her down.  “Thank you.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  squints a bit, then shakes her head.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> hops down and then goes to assist Lucas, glancing up at the sky with a frown. “Well, we made it… barely.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| gets off the animal with Kitt’s help.  “Yeah… that was… something.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° secures the flares he brought and looks around. “Barely is good enough. Eventually we are going to have to figure out what to do about that creature but at least now we have a weapon, in one sense.”

<+Terra> Chrys glares back at the woods and then clicks to its animals, summoning them to it.  “We should get indoors.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods. “We know what hurts it, and that is more than we had before.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes, and we know it can be called and sent away.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I think it was watching me, but I couldn’t see much. Creepy fucking thing.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa tilts her head slightly at that, listening.  “I do not know for how long.  I tricked it once but it may not work again.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would open the main door and head into the building. “Hopefully, we can organize something sooner than later.”

<+FreakLegion> “I have no want to become a part of that thing.”, Abequa says and she follows them inside.  “Uhm…  What do you want me to do?  I mean… you… sleep, right?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods in agreement. “I wouldn’t either. And it has tried on a few of us.” She nods to Fiona.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “You will need to be put in a room for your safety today unless someone will watch over you while we rest.”

<+Terra> Chrys makes for its own home, getting inside before becoming BBQ.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas|, still a little uneasy, beelines for his room in case he randomly cocoons again.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances to Talwar. “There is a room upstairs for guests such as her. Lucas used it a few weeks ago. It has a bed and a bathroom and some books.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° acknowledged Kitt with a nod and response. “Alright, that will be perfect.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Kitt, nodding back.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods and looks to Abequa. “If you’ll follow me I’ll take you to a safe place to rest for the day, we’ll stop by the kitchen on the way and you can get some food and water since we’ll be asleep for a while.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] soon after he gets back to safety, he starts changing back into his human form “Hopefully we’ll get something good out of this. Sooner or later we’ll have to face the big monster. This bane of the sabbat has to end some day”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa follows Kitt, keeping quiet but nodding a bit when spoken to.  She settles down in whatever room she is put into, probably not staying awake much longer than the vampires given the evening she has had.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Anne is going to need to make some bigger explosions with napalm… and we’re going to work on some strategies definitely.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> puts Abequa to bed in the special guest room and locks it up after making sure she is comfortable, and then goes and explains to Zaluut why there is a human in there before crawling into bed herself.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] walks off to his place

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would also head off to tell Zaluut what happened briefly and then head to nap land.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would head off to where the Feral Hearts are.

Session Close: Sat Mar 11 00:00:00 2017