Session Start: Tue Mar 07 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The Nomads seem to be sticking to the North side of the Asylum for now, and those that were planning on heading out with Talwar have started to gather up at the Northwest security gate.

<+Terra> Chrys stands nearby to the gate with her two panther-like creatures and what looks like some sort of bear.  The bear seems to be carrying some gear in specially made saddlebags.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° was standing at the Northwest security gate, waiting for others to arrive for the mission up north.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] arrives at the gate and sees Chrys and Khanna “Good evening guys. I heard something is going down. Care to explain?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| makes his way to the gate, sprinting as fast as he can.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> leaves the main hall, carrying a thick leather bag. She shakes her head. “Dammit Lucas I have half a mind to leave you without this if you don’t slow down.” She waves her goodbyes to Zaluut as he just watches them go with hardly more than a raised eyebrow.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  pauses in his patrol as he sees the group at the gate geared up for something.  “Hey, party and I did not get an invite?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| looks bat at Kitt, and ends up doubling back with a smile.  “Sorry, just been cooped up for so long I might be a bit too excited to head out.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We’re heading up north to check out some of the bunkers that way. Our mission is to attempt to find a cult this group is operating through since we have run out of leads on the Kindred involved themselves. If we can find their mortal connections, we can disrupt and learn some things about them and hope we can maybe get a prisoner or info there on what we need to do the process of elimination, when it comes to hunting down this Tzmisce and others.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks at Lucas and chuckles. “You’ll think that till you have to sleep without this, then you won’t be so excited to go anywhere.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Sascha has given us a good lead on the cult, so we’re going to take it.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| nods, smacking himself in the face.  “Still not used to needing a dirt pillow.  Thanks for reminding me.”

<+MichaelM> Anne heads out from the main hall with a duffel bag over one shoulder, and a shotgun tucked under the other. She’s whistling, despite a scarred throat and a lack of ability. “Full party out tonight, eh?” she grunts as she approaches, casting her eye over those assembled.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] grins “Finally, some action! Although I wish I had time to have drink of blood before this mission”

<+Terra> Chrys looks over at Kitt and the newcomer, tilting its head a bit.  It is completely bald today, and one can see the veins under its pure white skin stretched over the skull.  It gives Lucas a slight sniff.  “New Tzimisce?  Ohhhh.  You must be Zaluut’s childe.  Not his best work I would think.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “You should have hunted prior. There may be some blood left within the walls here, but the other packs have been taking a lot of it. You can try and check. That is the best we can do for now.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “This coming up for the runnerup in the Crypt Keeper Lookalike competition?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> smirks. “That’s the spirit.”, she looks around them and kinda does a headcount. “We should get moving… It’s a long trip.”

<+MichaelM> “All right, play nice you two,” Anne drawls, ruffling Lucas’ and Chrys’ hair. “As fun as it’d be to watch you fight, we’ve got a job needs doing.@

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Alright, on our way, we are going to be looking for shelter possibilities. The trip is long so as Kitt said, let’s get moving.” He’d gesture and start out the gate.

<+Terra> Chrys grins a bit at Lucas with a flash of fangs before looking over at Anne and making this half hissing noise at being touched.  It clicks and the animals snap to attention and then start to walk as it does, following Talwar.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| sets out with the rest of the group, doing as best as he can to keep up.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “I guess we are only missing Fiona”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “She will catch up if she wants to. She knows about the mission.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] nods at the two panthers “Hello you two” speaking in some weird language

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> follows along, carefully scanning the area around them the whole way, heightening her sense of sight in order to assist looking both for movement, signs of life, and a place to stay eventually.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  simply nods and starts to follow as well, footsteps as silent as ever, even over dry leaves.  Unsure of the path, he lets Talwar go first unless its decided he should scout ahead of them.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads out and moves along, checking out the scenery, looking for likely places they can crash at, in which at least Kitt’s ritual will work, but if other places were found that were abandoned, like old scooby houses or farm barns or something else found in nature like caves, that could be possible too.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] follows looking around, he’s simply enjoying the cool night breeze

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| is just glad to get out of the asylum for once.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> After about three hours of walking, they start to see more bunkers like the others down south.

<+MichaelM> Anne moves through the foliage with practiced stealth. Despite her load, and without supernatural assistance, she moves quickly and quietly.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves through and would check out to see if there was ‘life’ around, any recent activity and watch for trappies. Before doing so he would remind the others, “Remember, look first, be careful. Do not rush into anything. We want to find these people and get what we came for…which is a lead, and if we can break up this cult some, that’s good too.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Oh we’ll break them up really well” he crack his knuckles

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “This is the same cult I presume? Cult of Quetzalcoatl?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Sounds… interesting.  Might need to take a look at any writings they might have.”

<+MichaelM> “You’ll need to take one of these too,” Anne grunts, passing a nine-millimetre pistol to Lucas. “This isn’t a babysitting gig. Things go loud, you need something to shoot back with.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head a little bit. “It’s a long story… but they confused the tzimisce’s horrid form which was a feathered sinosaur looking thing for their God, and because he was a Koldun, he was able to show them power of nature which only reinforced that idea.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Sounds about right from what I’ve read on Central American deities.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns just a bit. “Then when strangers came from across the ocean… he ate them and got sick. It kinda goes downhill from there.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° goes back over by the others. “This bunker has been disturbed. The door has been opened recently and the area around jostled some.”

<+MichaelM> “Let’s check for traps, then,” Anne mutters, “it wouldn’t be the first time one of these bunkers were rigged.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Something can be heard very briefly moving on the other side of the door but it’s gone as quick as it started.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Anne and then stops. “Someone is in there.” * whisper*

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  steps up a bit, looking at the door and then giving it a once-over.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| stays behind everyone else.  He’s not the combat type.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  nods to them and gives them the agreed upon handsign to indicate it’s safe.

<+Terra> Chrys hangs back with the animals and spreads them out just a little bit, partylt to hinder escape of anyone inside and partly to assist in case they get jumped from outside.

<+MichaelM> Anne levels her shotgun and moves to one side of the door, ready to move in as soon as it’s opened.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> mumbles something about how if Fiona were here that door would be open by now.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° goes over and will open the door, steering clear of the entrance exactly in case something is thrown up there. lol

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] starts shapeshifting

<+Terra> Chrys pats her creatures and waits, guarding the outside.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  steps cautiously inside, drawing the machete off his hip moving very slowly along the wall to get a better look inside.

<+MichaelM> Anne moves inside with Ghost, weapon raised. She keeps pace with him, creeping slowly. She tastes the air, trying to pick up any unusual scents.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] is still shapeshifting. His form undergoing a metamorphosis. Soon enough white fur appears, His fingers melt and re-forge as, thick, curved claws. His fangs grow big as a tiger’s teeth

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° draws a gurhka blade and will head on in as well, using Quietus on the group as they descend.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] his form is complete in 15 seconds

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Like the others, this bunker goes almost immediately into a staircase that leads down. It is lit with a small string of lights along the way, dim but enough to see clearly for the vampires.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| stays quiet, trying to stay safe among the rest of the pack.

<+MichaelM> “Smells like piss,” Anne scowls, her nose wrinkling reflexively. “Either these guys thought the Romans were on to something, or they don’t know what latrines are.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Yes it does smell like human urine”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° doesn’t use quietus i suppose since people are talking xD But he does move down the stairs keeping an eye out for traps because someone is down here likely. He wanted to get to them before something bad happens.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> refrains from enhancing her sense of smell on that particular note.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  pauses at the bottom of the stairs, looking around carefully before he treads any further, every motion in absolute silence.  Shadows clinging to him naturally.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> This bunker opens out into a large chamber with two hallways that can be seen from the stairs. It is lit up down here, mostly by candle-light, with them being set along the walls.

<+Terra> Chrys stands guard at the entrance with its animal minions.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] licks his fangs as he anticipates, what lies beyond. His muscles are tense and he’s frosty as ever

<+MichaelM> “Huh,” Anne eyes the candles lining the halls. “Yep. Looks like a cult alright. Creepy bunker, living in their own piss, candle-lighting. That or an militia camp.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa manages to get just behind Talwar and point the flare gun squarely at his head.  “If you move, I will light you up.  If any of you move, I will light him up.”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah, and part two of that plan is you die,” Anne observes dryly, turning to point her weapon at the one with the flare gun. “Either you need to think further ahead, you’re suicidal, or you’re stalling for time because you think you can talk your way out of this.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa squeezes the trigger, her face expressionless.  “You moved.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will move to dodge.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “You are dead, whoever you are”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> “What happened to taking prisoners so we can find this cult?”, she sighs.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° turns and deflects the weapon to the side in a quick maneuver. “Surrendering is your only option.” He said this as he prepared to attack should the person resist.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves suddenly and grips her around the neck, and the other hand goes to her wrist where the flare was. He slammed the girl against the wall, not intentional to harm her more than rattle her quite a bit.

<+MichaelM> “Yeah. Maybe next time take a hostage who’s not a close-combat specialist, yeah?” Anne observes wryly.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa stiles a yelp as she gets pinned against the wall.  Her clothes are dirty, and she is covered in scratches, no shoes.  Her hair is full fo twigs and leaves and a bit matted from being in the woods so long.  She narrows her gaze at Talwar and goes quiet.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “So I guess this means we take her prisoner instead of shredding her like cabbage, as I originally intended?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  looks over, frowning, then looks around them a little bit.  “We should be wary of more of them, especially armed with flares.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Look around this place. See what else can be found”, he’d comment to the others. “Do not take your guards down.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° studies Abequa since he had her grappled now. “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

<+Terra> Chrys remains vigilant, despite its reputation, actually does understand they have a job to do.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| waits for an all-clear to be sounded before going off.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  nods and then starts to carefully move down one of the halls, walking slowly and carefully.

<+MichaelM> “Anyone need a gun?” Anne asks. “If they’re packing heat, we should be too. No sense charging into incendiaries.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] moves with Ghost to clear anything and everything that might oppose the team

<+FreakLegion> Abequa glances past him for a moment to where the others are headed, then looks back to Talwar.  “I’m the only one here.  I thought at first they sent you.”

<+MichaelM> “And what makes you think ‘they’ didn’t?” Anne asks, still covering the would be hostage-taker. “We were sent here by someone.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Who are ‘they’ in particular? You are not a member of this cult?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “I think she’s telling the truth.  I… don’t see anything that says more than one lived here in these conditions.”

<+FreakLegion> “Because you’re not human.”, Abequa says in response to Anne before her attention is drawn back to Talwar.  She does somewhat nervously glance to his fangs every so often.  “I am not sure I understand.  Cult?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> smirks a little bit and shakes her head. “I doubt that cult members think of themselves in that regard.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] returns after a while. “Ghost will be back soon. So you got any info on the cultist?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Down the hall there are a couple of doors, one opens up to a room with a drain in it… it smells pretty bad in there, even to those without enchanced senses of smell.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “What is your name?”, he would ask and then inquire in a different manner “And what are you doing in here?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The second of the doors is locked up tight, the door is solid steel, like a vault door.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa swallows a bit, shifting uncomfortably under Talwar’s grip.  “Abequa.  I … fled.  I abandoned my responsibility.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “What was your responsibility..and to whom?” He held her but lowered her feet to the ground now.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> watches, remaining close without interfering.

<+MichaelM> “Better tell the man,” Anne advises with a smirk. “Playing nice means you don’t get the rack. You know. Probably.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  checks over the locked door carefully, looking to see any signs if it’s even been opened recently.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa looks at Anne confused.  “I do not understand.  Rack?”, she blinks and then looks at Talwar again.  “I was supposed to…  feed it.  Most don’t get to be my age before becoming a woman, you know?  My sister, though younger matured faster and I wanted to see.  I just wanted to see the greatness we were supposed to be joined with but… when I saw it take her…  I couldn’t.  I got scared and I ran.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  carefully tries to open up the door, then growls softly, giving it a bump with his foot.  He comes back into the main room, then looks off toward the other hallway and starts down it.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Abequa, I am going to let you go, but you are to stay by my side and not attempt to harm anyone else. Is that clear? Do you know what is in the other room with the metal door? Also..I would like to know more of this creature and why you fled. I think I have an idea, but I’d like to know where you came from, where this thing was and what you were led to believe in that brought you out here in the first place, with your sister.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] a creature that looks like this stares at Abequa https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.websitetoolbox.com/209296/3154195

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks at Abequa and her expression is momentarily horrified before she then moves to backup Ghost since no one else is.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “How did you survive in this place alone for so long?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Rakshasa, you should be helping Ghost. I said keep moving.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Alright. I will go see how he’s doing. Pretty sure he’ll be doing fine.” saying that the white beast runs off on all fours

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Someone should also watch the stairs in case anyone is coming after this girl. She seems to be wanted.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| goes to keep an eye on the stairs.

<+MichaelM> Anne’s expression softens slightly at Abequa’s story, but she keeps her gun trained on the woman, even as Talwar offers to release her.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods at Talwar at his instructions, and doesn’t try to flee.  “We were born here.  All of the Lightbringers were born here.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa glances toward the hall with the vault. “No.  It was too heavy for me to move so I have not been beyond it.  I hunt little animals for food, and used the supplies people left here a long time ago.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Down the other hallway is several sets of shelves that contain opened supplies, all some doomsday prepper stuff, to include a couple of radiation suits.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “How long have you been in here, Abequa?” He’d head over toward where others were at the metal door and beyond and check out what was over there, putting a hand on Abequa’s shoulder to encourage her to go along.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] knocks on the steel door at different places to see if it can be forced open

<+MichaelM> Anne walks behind Abequa and Talwar, not *quite* pointing her gun at the woman any more.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa shrugs a bit at his question and moves as she is directed.  “I am not sure.  About two moon cycles.  I couldn’t go any further out because of the living darkness.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Moon cycles? Why do you speak like that?”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa tilts her head a bit, looking confused.  “What do you mean?  It is the easiest way to tell the passage of time as the moon changes shape in a set pattern.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> hangs back toward the meeting of the two hallways, watching mostly down the uninhabited one for trouble.

<+Terra> Chrys calls down the stairwell briefly.  “Hey, we got movement up here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I mean that you do not speak like a typical human. They usually say weeks, months, days…things like that.” (repost)

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| makes his way to the others.  “Hey, there’s movement topside.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa really isn’t sure how to respond to that so she remains quiet, though turns when Lucas speaks.  She looks frightened, but tries to hide it.

<+MichaelM> “Estimates?” Anne snaps around at Lucas and Chrys’ statements. “Numbers, armaments?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| shrugs.

<+MichaelM> Anne scowls at Lucas, then turns back to Talwar. “Sword, I’m heading back up. Try not to let her shoot you again, m’kay?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, I will try hard.” He smirks and then turns to Albeque and gives her his pistol, loaded. “Don’t shoot any of these people here but this is to defend yourself. Prove yourself if you have to. Stay over here. I am going to go see what is outside as well”, he’d say in a quiet voice.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] hears about something something movement outside and head towards the entrance

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods as she accepts the gun.  She remains down that hallway, moving only far enough forward that she can see the stairs in case others start coming inside.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stops Rakshasa. “Who is remaining behind with Kitt?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks toward Talwar and shakes her head. “It’s fine. Lucas will stay down here with me. If you’ll recall I am tougher than i look.”, she gives him a bit of a smirk.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  remains behind as well, eyeing that vault door from time to time.

<+Terra> Chrys is involved in a somewhat medium level scuffle outside, sending the hunting cats forward after men shined flashlights on them.  The bear remains at the door.  There are a few shots fired as well, though it seems unphased.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Alright, hopefully you two find something.” He turns back to Rakshasa. “Go ahead. I’ll look after you go on since I do not want to go at the same time as you.” It wasn’t going to do good to obfuscate and get shot because they would see rakshasa, after all.

<+MichaelM> Anne nods at Kitt’s statement, then turns and runs back the way out to lend Chrys a hand with what sounds like a but of a tiff going on outside.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes her way toward whoever’s closest or outside, fashionably late and dressed for a brawl.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa eyes Lucas, Ghost, and Kitt carefully but is careful not to aim in their direction.  She waits and watches the stairs, then starts to move off toward the storage area, feeling along the wall.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Looks like we are going to have some action”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The group outside or near to being outside hears the gunshots echoing through the woods. The cats come back after a few minutes of running, taking up places at their Master’s sides.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° obfuscates and heads up the stairs to get a view on what’s going on outside.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  obfuscates and follows Abequa carefully, wondering exactly what she is up to.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] just waits at the entrance for whoever is shooting to come within sight range

<+MichaelM> “Alright!” Anne’s grin widens from smug to predatory, and anticipation gleams in her remaining eye. “Been too damn long since we had a decent firefight.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] claws the ground a bit “Bring it”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks over to Rak, then Anne. “I’m not acting as a fucking bullet shield, Grandma.”

<+MichaelM> “Take a gun then, or stay out of the firing line, Fiona,” Anne retorts.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes her and goes to take a gun.

<+MichaelM> Anne passes Fiona one of her pistols.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa keeps feeling around until there is a small click.  She glances back over her shoulder down the hall, then pulls on a section of wall until it comes loose, revealing a narrow passage.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at the offered pistol, then shrugs, taking it and checking it over.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The flashlights in the distance go out, and the shooting has stopped. But there still seems to be some sort of movement in the trees now and then.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Kitt.” He whisper shouted at her, and then motioned toward the sound of the panel moving.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks over at Lucas and then down the hall a little bit. “Dammit.”, she mutters and starts to follow Abequa toward the opening. “Don’t even think about it.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  (obfuscated) stays that way, lingering in the shadows nearby but lets Kitt handle it rather than revealing his ability to disappear.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  aims her pistol at where the closest flashlight was before it went out, but holds.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa shakes her head and puts a finger to her lips, pointing to the passage after looking back toward Kitt for a moment.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Anytime now”

<+Terra> Chrys clicks at its animals a few times and watches the trees, heightening its sense of sight.  “Something is wrong.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> curiously moves forward, eyeing the girl but deciding to trust her for the moment… she was outnumbered and only had a regular gun… at least she hoped Talwar only gave her a regular gun.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  whispers to Chrys. “<sw> No shit, Bones.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The narrow passage seems to lead down into what might be another bunker. Lights and the sound of movement indicate there are people in that one, moving closer.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| keeps an eye peeled from his hidey hole.

<@Death-of-Rats> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° did give her a regular gun.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] waits it out trying to see if he can hear anything

<+MichaelM> “(turkish) Fucking cowards,” Anne growls, “I was looking forward to putting holes in someone, and they just want to wait and see?”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa puts the cover back over the passage and looks at Kitt.  “They have us surrounded.”, she whispers.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Shh. Do you hear that? Sound like metal on wood. Are they..bringing a tank or some heavy armored vehicle?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will creep out in obfuscate, to get a better look at what’s going on out there.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will use the tree cover and what not.

<+MichaelM> “Oh, God, please,” Anne drawls, her grin widening in anticipation. “If it’s not, I’m going to be disappointed now.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne.

<+Terra> Chrys keeps scanning the treeline, and clicks, then motions… one of its cats climbing up to the top of the bunker.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° is going to attempt to attack one of the guys with a gun from behind, slit to the throat.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° activating quietus as well.

<+MichaelM> “Something you want to say, Fiona, or are you just staring to stare?” Anne mutters sidelong to Fiona as she stares at her.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Up for playing a game?”

<+MichaelM> “This really the time?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns slightly and looks around. “Nothing here we can brace the door with?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “You seemed eager to fight a tank.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa shakes her head.  “No.  Not much here.”

<+MichaelM> “That’s not a game, Fiona,” Anne’s eye flickers from Fiona to the woods surrounding them, “that would be my *pleasure.*”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I was going to turn it into one. But eh.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Alright, doesnt look like they’ll be coming to us, so we’ll have to go to them. Move out”

<+MichaelM> “Calm down, Tiger,” Anne advises. “Let’s wait for Sword to get back with recon. Then we can go shoot these bastards and blow up whatever they brought with them.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Alright, lets wait for him to come back. But if he doesnt soon, they I’ll go and look for him, hopefully whatever is out there didnt get him”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns as she nods. “Crap. Okay… uhm…”, she looks at the door, then back down the hall toward the stairs.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa follows her gaze.  “There are caves underneath, but no way to get to them from here.”

<+MichaelM> Anne scans the woods, and her grin falters slightly. “They’re not going to try and flush us out. They’re either smart or arrogant and patient.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks thoughtful and then makes her way toward the heavy steel door again. “Well lets see what we have in here then.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> focuses her strength and grabs ahold of the door, pulling and looking almost silly bracing her feet on the doorframe as she pulls and finally the metal gives way and opens up with a loud creak. She wrinkles her nose at the moist, fungal smell wafting from inside.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa isn’t about to laugh at the girl roughly her own size busting open a steel door.  She watches, glancing back over her shoulder toward the stairs from time to time.  Once it’s open, she peeks inside, gun first.

<+MichaelM> “Tiger, how confident are you in your ability to dodge or take gunfire?” Anne turns to Rakshasa and inquires.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Inside the room, which is covered in a brown fungal growth, there is a set of stairs in the back which seem to curve downward. The walls along the stairwell are not the same concrete as the bunker, they are more natural.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “I think I can take a few hits. I did survive a grenade to the face”

<+MichaelM> “Wonderful.” Anne’s grin returns. “I want you to head out there and cause some chaos. Sword’s going to get noticed before long, and I’m sure we can help him out by forcing them to open fire.”

<+MichaelM> “Fiona,” Anne turns to the woman, “you can take the other side and cover him, or I can. I don’t want anyone slipping in if we leave the door unguarded.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  nods and begins to move off.

<+Terra> Chrys stands at the entrance with one cat still at its side and the other standing on top of the bunker above the door… the bear right at the doorway.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Alright. Make sure the first attack is an ambush, we can cause them to panic that way and miss shots. Besides the very sight of me is bound to cause panic among mortals”

<+MichaelM> “Polly Oliver,” Anne turns to Chrys, “you want to hold the door or go out and play with your pets?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] saying that he begins to move into the forest using his padded feet to reduce sound

<+Terra> Chrys nods.  “I have this secure.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] tried to sneak through the woods, trying to ambush at least one guard. He also uses some blood to buff his strength

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks over at the Yeti sneaking and a part of him was grateful as he would have less trouble finding the others…but a bit annoyed because he was still killing people unnoticed. He left the banging noisy people do their thing but the gunners were the targets. Now he supposed he’d find out if anything else was hidden out there, but it was time to get a move on.

<+MichaelM> “Perfect,” Anne sighs in a mixture of satisfaction and relief at Chrys’ answer. “That means I get to play.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] spots his target. He makes his ambush. Its pretty lucky he’s getting this chance

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes her way along the opposite side, getting ready to strike.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa wrinkles her nose as well, looking down the stairs but not moving past the first step.  “I don’t think we should go down there just us.  That is the caves down there.”

<+MichaelM> Anne slips aware from the bunker entrance, looking for a good firing position and waiting for other shooters to reveal their positions.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] moves some distance behind one of the guys making hatchet noises and charges at him, ramming his claws into his back like a truck and dragging the body with him for a few feet. The then turned around ready to charge again

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head in agreement. “Yeah… it won’t take them too long I’d imagine… they are pretty effective at what they do.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes her way into range of one of the guys, having snuck up on him and draws back her free fist, before driving it at him and shattering the poor sod’s skull.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa looks Kitt over for a moment.  “You are one of them?  You seem different.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° slays another gunner and takes the weapon and ammo. He’d check about what was left now since Fiona and Rakshasa had now participated.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods once, glancing from Abequa toward the stairs from the doorway. “Yeah, how do you think I got the door open? But we’re all different.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> gets a thought and then pulls on the steel door some more, trying to dislodge it from it’s hinges.

<+MichaelM> Anne opens fire as soon as she the fight starts, sending a well-aimed shot directly towards a gunner’s head.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> grunts and struggles, yanking on the door. “Ugh… seriously… we can shove this thing in that passage in the other hall… and… dammit. Stupid door. And it’ll be too heavy for them to move.”

<+Terra> Chrys watches the group mop up, still keeping an eye on the entrance and an ear on the stairs below in case someone down there calls for assistance.

<+FreakLegion> Abequa moves a bit away from the stairs and to the hallway to watch the stairs and other hall, just in case.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> finally dislodges the door from it’s hinges and proceeds to drag it across the concrete floor with a horrible scraping sound. She starts to move toward the opposite hallway, huffing a little as if out of breath. “Who the hell builds a place like this?”

<+Terra> Chrys perks an ear at the scraping noise and sticks its head into the bunker’s entrance.  “Everything okay in there?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “I think Kitt and our guest are doing something down here that apparently involves breaking things!”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads back to the entrance and materializes after collecting the weapons. “Let’s go see what the others are doing.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa follows Kitt as she drags the metal door to use as a barricade against the secret entrance while they wait for the others to come back inside.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Lucas. “Good. We need to decide what we are doing from here now. The outside people are taken care of for the moment.”

<+MichaelM> Anne trudges back to the entrance, looking supremely frustrated. She grumbles darkly in Turkish.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] shakes off the blood from his claws and tosses away the mangled corpse “Who were these people?” then follows the others back to the bunker

<+MichaelM> “They were rank amateurs, that’s for one thing,” Anne snarls. “All that build-up and they didn’t have the decency to put up half a fight. I didn’t roll out of the coffin today for this.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> struggles but gets the door shoved firmly up against the panel in the other hallway and then dusts herself off a bit. “Holy crap. Well, that should keep them from getting in from that direction.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “You sleep in an actual coffin? Like movie vampires?”

<+Terra> Chrys looks at Rak.  “Coffins are comfy.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Rak after joining up with the others. “Movie vampires are fucking shit.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am not convinced that was the total of them out somewhere. They were making noise as if to draw others there.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads over to Kitt. “What have you guys found?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] nods “Neat” then looks at Fiona “I dont know mate, movie vampires are pretty cool”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods to Kitt and then as the others file down she nods to Talwar and offers him back the gun.  “More were coming from behind.  Secret passage to one of the other houses.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| emerges from where he hid.  “So THAT’S what that sound was.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> stands triumphantly over the big steel door she ripped and dragged all the way over. “I fixed it. They aren’t getting in that way. But behind the door is an entrance to the caves.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° takes the gun back from Abequa and then holds out a rifle to her. “You know how to use that?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, do we want to stay in here for now and then attack those coming underneath so we can enter the caves later?”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa nods.  “A little.”, she watches them carefully.

<+MichaelM> “If we head out, let me set some traps,” Anne grunts, patting the duffel bag still slung under her arm. “Disincentivize them from heading out before we get back.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, take this then. You are part of our group now.”

<+Terra> Chrys sticks her head and 2 cents in.  “If they are trying to come in behind us… why not go around behind them and corner them in their own tunnel from the other side?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] wiggles his bloody claws “Good good. Dont want anyone following us”

<+MichaelM> “I’d try for a veto, but I doubt you’d care.” Anne mutters as Talwar extends his offer to Abequa.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “its a good idea, unless they have traps set”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne. “What do you have in mind, Grandma?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods in agreement with Chrys. “Actually, not a bad idea. They were not fortifying, they were trying to be sneaky.”

<+FreakLegion> Abequa takes the rifle, and then nods.  “Okay.”, it was better than getting sacrificed and melted.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Sounds like a solid plan then”, he’d nod to Chrys.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “Lucas do you want to go with them or stick around for the ambush?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Well… I’m small… harder to see in case we brace for an ambush.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We should have a few stay here and the rest go on around since there is nothing up top now. We could seal the top so that anything that might try to get in won’t have the chance to be so sneaky.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] “WE are the ones that are going to ambush”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Doesn’t make me any less short.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We’re turning it around, as Kitt and Chrys said.”

<+MichaelM> “All we’d need is someone to set the traps and cause a distraction from this end,” Anne observes. “I could do that while you work around.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, sounds good.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [Yeti] *Grr* “Sounds good. Pincer attack it is” he grins

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Right on.”

Session Close: Wed Mar 08 00:00:00 2017