Session Start: Mon Mar 06 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<+Nickolas> Arthur walks out of the theater and down the street towards the University.”Why do they think that I am just going to ignore all the other kids at the fraternity? And they keep saying all of this crazy stuff that makes no sense. I’m part Fae and I was the firstborn. I’m starting to think that bringing this people in on my plans was a bad idea.”

<+Nickolas> Arthur takes a turn down an alley and comes out the other side and calls for a ride to take him across town.”I don’t think I trust them anymore.”

<+Nickolas> Arthur gets picked up and stops outside the University campus and pays the man. He then starts walking in the direction of the fraternity Alpha Lamda Mu

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads off after Arthur, quietly trailing him as he goes onward to the university and talks to himself. He’d act as normal as he could on a campus of students and faculty..some place he was not so acclimated towards, but he figured he could play that role of the burn out student partier at least. That was something seen in movies enough. Whatever. He walked on after Arthur, not making it so obvious he was. After all, he didn’t know exactly where these other people were that Arthur supposedly wanted to warn about. He’d keep his eyes open for other weird people who might not belong, or boring stuffy aristocratic out of place people that way too. He wasn’t sure what to be totally wary of, but he’d gotten enough warning to be careful.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The place is very quiet, and the whole Frat House is dark.

<+Nickolas> Arthur tries to calm himself and open up his mind and sight to see if he can scane for any active wards from the Frat.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (roll for Prime Scan) The place seems dead. People consistantly walk past, not seeming to notice anything strange.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ would find a place outside the frat house and hidden to side step and then go into the frat house and still be careful and sneak after the Arthur. This was not a good sign at all.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> This place is too quiet, too dead. The electricity is off. There are no wards. In the shadowlands, the place shows no signs of life or spirits.

<+Nickolas> Arthur swears quietly and starts walking towards the door cautiously and opens the door. “Zirathur please go.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ frowns as it was not easy to do and that meant obviously something was off. As he entered the place, there was nothing..nothing regular at all..it was literally seeming pretty deader than dead. He was not one to normally shy away from danger…but at this point he determined he would rather play it safe and so stayed outside to watch.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zirathur> “I know human.” He says quietly in response as he shifts off of Arthurs shoulder and crawls inside very slowly, one paw over the threshold.

<+Nickolas> Arthur takes a deep breath and walks inside behind him.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> There is nothing inside the building. Furniture, people, everything is gone. A faint whirring sound can be heard in the distance though, a clinking almost. Like metal on metal, and seems to be coming from the basement.

<+Nickolas> Arthur sighs,”It’s obvious that they’ve came already and gotten them… and they’re probably all dead too… I really need to check on my mother… I need help too. I can’t really turn to the mages or the local vampires… but I might be able to use them.” Arthur turns and walks out and starts heading back across campus.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ follows Arthur once again since he decided to not go on further.

<+Nickolas> Arthur starts walking back toward the theater and texts Kara

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ will side step back out when he’s away from the uni and sure Arthur wasn’t followed.

<+Nickolas> Arthur heads back to the theater and stops a few hundred feet outside,”Zirathur… I’m leaving. You stay here with them. I’m going to try to find Mother and see if I can get some help. Other mages or vampires or anything… I’ll call you if I need you but I’m going off-grid.” Arthur then gets on a bus headed out of town…

Session Close: Tue Mar 07 00:00:00 2017