Session Start: Mon Mar 06 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<+Nickolas> Christopher walks outside to the training area with a knife and starts practicing with it to let off steam. He’s wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt without his usual spectacles making him nearly unrecognizeable at first glance.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  is reading in the courtyard, which is shocking, and surprising to those who know her. For the most part.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° went off to go hunt and see about having some luck with that.

<+Nickolas> Christopher begins to swing the blade around through the air as he tries to imagine facing an enemy combatant. A slight huffing and puffing can be heard as he steps around in the courtyard.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks up at Chris. “Sparring against air? How useful.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher nods,”I have to start somewhere. Besides… I hope to not be holding the blade in my hands for long, I’m just trying to envision how I’ll need it to move.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  closes the book and gets up, rolling her shoulders. “C’mon, Lab Boy, let’s spar.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would return after a successful hunt and set to training in forms/katas.

<+Terra> Chrys stalks out of her home and across the courtyard, her feminine form a stark contrast to how she’s looked the last couple of days.  She growls faintly as she looks out over the courtyard, eyeing a couple of the nomadic packs staying here currently.  Her hands flex, and she cracks her knuckles.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Never gonna get anywhere shadow-boxing against the air. So let’s go.” She walks over to him, looking over at Chrys. “You want in, turn this into a three-way?”

<+Nickolas> Christopher gulps a bit and nods,”Alright. How are we going to do this? I’m a bit more resilient than an ordinary human but I’m still mortal… and an amateur at this.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “No better way to learn than hands-on experience.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> One of the guys looks over at Chrys and snickers. The groups here appear to be setting up for a fire walk, they’ve got a couple of members over here, stirring up coals.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  tests his defenses with an experimental jab, using her right hand and seeing if he’d block.

<+Terra> Chrys glances at Fiona for a only a moment.  “Maybe.”, she says quietly, barely heard.  She then looks to the group and growls again, walking directly toward them.  “Which one of you fuckers was it?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  turns her head and nods, before deciding to watch Chrys and the others, for a moment.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> One of the bigger guys steps up and looks down at Chrys. “Awwww. Did you lose one of your little furry friends? I think there’s still some left if you want a bite.”, he laughs in her face before turning back toward his pack.

<+MichaelM> “Bit early in the evening for murder, isn’t it Polly?” Anne drawls bemusedly from her perch hanging upside-down by her legs from a nearby tree. She seems to snap into existence as she speaks. “And I see Wimp’s picking suicide by Fiona. Decent choice I suppose if you want to go quickly.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  focuses on the man, but rolls her eyes, voice dry. “Yes, Grandma, I want to smash his head into fucking paste.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher,”Please try not to kill me, that won’t be very productive.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Do you want me to?”

<+MichaelM> “It’d be instructive, though,” Anne declares. “First rule of combat; never stop not dying. Don’t have to worry about anything else.@

<+Terra> Chrys snarls and leaps straight up onto the larger man’s back, melting into his flesh with her hands and grabbing ahold of his bones and using them and her weight to steer him around.  “Fuck you!”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The other vampire growls, trying to dislodge Chrys but can’t reach her while she is using his arms. “Get off me you stupid bitch!” Others back off, watching what is going on, a few of them cheering or yelling for one side or the other. As others start to move forward to assist him, he snaps at them. “No. I got this bitch.” He starts to walk toward the coals.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  whistles at the guy before beginning to walk over. “Hey, big guy. Over here.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher’s eyes go wide and he drops the knife which instead of dropping to the ground begins to float in the air in front of him. He lifts his hand and it moves with his hands.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads over to the fire pit area. “I would advise you not go into the coals or it will be your death”, he said simply. He drew out a wooden flat black spike.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  continues walking over, balling her fists up as she approaches and addressing the man with Chrys attached. “Dumbass. I’m talking to you.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I suppose I could let this go where it’s going to, but we actually have more to do than killing each other off.”

<+MichaelM> “All evidence to the contrary, you mean,” Anne adds snidely.

<+Terra> As the guy moves toward the coals, Chrys fights him at first, then tries to rush him in that direction, veering off to the side to avoid Talwar, since she isn’t sure who he was directing his comments towards.  “Fine.  I won’t burn him.  Maybe I’ll just blunt his fangs.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> As the others (Talwar, Anne, Fiona) become involved, the group gets riled up a bit more. There are probably ten of them all together… a few of them are the ones Fiona and Anne helped round up in fact.

<+Nickolas> Christopher continues to stare at the blade he is levitating and moves it slowly through the air, seemingly oblivious to the fight.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  growls at them, stalking closer.

<+Terra> Chrys pulls on his arms, causing him to flail about.  “Stop hitting yourself!”, she chuckles, though it quickly becomes apparent something isn’t right.  “Goddammit.”, she struggles a little bit, making his flail again.

<+MichaelM> Anne stretches languidly and rolls her shoulders, still hanging from the tree. She watches the events unfold with bemused dispassion.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° watches what Chrys is doing, as well as what the other riled up people are doing. That pack was easy to get riled..about as easy as it was to get Fiona mad.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The bigger vampire growls at Chrys, glancing nervously toward Talwar a couple of times. “Okay, get the fuck off now.” The others look to the group, a few of them whispering amongst themselves before they choose to back off. They are staring at Chrys and her mount though.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  isn’t mad. She’s just being herself.

<+Nickolas> A few moments later the knife drops to the ground and Christopher picks it up.”Yes! Progress! I am getting stronger!”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just snorts. “Bullshit, Lab Boy.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Chrys, let him go.” He’d stand there stoically, watching the others and back to Chrys and her prisoner.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “You’re still a limp fucking noodle.”

<+Terra> Chrys growls and pulls, then looks toward the others.  “I-  I can’t let go.  My hands are fused to his arms.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The vampire underneath her tries to sling her off again, but to no avail. “Bullshit! You’re just fucking with me some more.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  goes to check, tugging on Chrys a bit.

<+Terra> Chrys shakes her head.  “I assure you I am not.  My bones are fused to his and I can’t use my hands to manipulate the bone like this.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher rushes inside to grab a journal. He begins to immediately write down the sensation, length and duration of his new psychokinetic exercise. He begins to mutter to himself plans for practicing it and improving.

<+MichaelM> “Seems like an easy fix,” Anne observes, “just cut the arms off them each and let ’em re-grow.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° walks towards Chrys and the man she has stuck to. “Alright, stop moving around, both of you. Let’s give her a chance to get out by being still. If that does not work, we will resort to other methods.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Maybe after this, you should not do such a maneuver if you can’t get out of it.” He’d go over to the man and take a hold of his shoulder. “Try to stay still.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “What do ya mean, other methods? Crazy bitch…”, the guys says but tries to remain still.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Do not worry about it right now. Let her concentrate so we do not have to resort to those.” His voice was calm and focused.

<+Terra> Chrys concentrates and tries to move her fingers, even a little to get them to part her bone from his, then ceases.  “I can’t make it work without my hands.  I really just intended to grab him by the muscle and not the bone.  Need someone who can craft bone to get us apart.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, fine.” He looks over at Anne. “You want to watch them or go get Zaluut?”

<+Terra> Chrys shakes her head.  “Oh come on…  Sascha can do it.  Don’t go bug him.  I’ll be good.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher finishes his notes of his psychokinetic experience and begins to notice the situation unfolding about the viscittude but says nothing. He instead changes to a different journal and starts writing about Chrys’s predicament.

<+MichaelM> “I don’t know…” Anne drawls, seeming to take pleasure in Chrys’ predicament. “I think we should make sure it’s done right. I’ll go get Zaluut.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “You were already foolish, Chrys.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Too late for that, Bones.”

<+Terra> Chrys sets her jaw.  “Fine.  It’ll be great anyway so this asshat can explain why he felt the need for his pack to hunt and kill some of my ghouls.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Awwww, are you missing some little pet-pets?”, the guy glances back at Chrys.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grabs him by the chin, gripping him firmly. “Don’t fucking dig yourself in deeper, man.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Anne. “Go get Zaluut.” He’d look at the other man, who’s shoulder he still had. “Ghouls are considered property for the most part. None of you should be taking someone else’s ghoul for yourselves. It will be punishable.”

<+MichaelM> “Sure thing, Sword,” Anne says with a sadistic grin directed towards Chrys and her captive. . She reaches a hand up, grabs the branch her knees are strung over, and swings herself back upright. She hits the ground with a dull thump, and brushes some stray leaves off her pants. “Keep an eye on them for me, yeah? I’ll get a fire axe if the boss-man’s too busy.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Sounds like a plan”, he’d say to Anne and smirk slightly.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut follows Anne out toward the courtyard, listening to what she has to say about it on the way.

<+Terra> Chrys sighs and lifts her legs up, wrapping them around the guy’s waist to make herself more comfortable.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  has her left hand clamped firmly around the guy’s lower jaw.

<+MichaelM> Anne manages to give Zaluut a description that lacks even a passively snide remark. It’s no more eloquent than her normal pattern of speech, however.

<+Nickolas> Christopher puts away the journal and watches from a distance.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° just waits and watches the gathered people for more stupidity before Zaluut reaches them.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut manages to keep a straight face as he approaches, though as Anne first explains it, he does seem more amused than annoyed. He looks the groups over before his gaze settles on Chrys and the one she is stuck to specifically. “Before I seperate you, I do require an explaination.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher bows slightly to Zaluut as he looks towards him

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  releases the man, stepping backward.

<+Terra> Chrys sighs and looks at Zaluut.  “I found a few of my ghouls…  or what was left of them.  I tracked the culprits over here and got into an… altercation.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “One she cannot get out of alone”, he prompted with slight amusement.

<+MichaelM> Anne twirls the fire axe she…’scavenged’ in one hand, giving a smug, sadistic smirk to Chrys and friend.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut looks at the other man, now taking his gaze off of Chrys and looking a lot more serious. “Did you destroy Chrys’s ghouls?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man looks up at Zaluut, though his bravado quickly faulters and he looks away. “Yes, Sir. We did. But we’re all cooped up here, and she can just make more.”

<+Terra> Chrys manages to refrain from growling.  She does eye Anne warily though.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “‘We’re all cooped up here’…We are not your babysitters and keepers. You do not just take what you want because you are bored.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods in agreement with Talwar. “There are places to train, and I am sure you could find sparring partners about. Should you find yourself so bored again… I could come out and give you a challenge rather than you hunting scouts and other creatures not designed to defend themselves.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  gives the man a grin at sparring partners.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut tilts his head, looking at him for a moment. “Isn’t your pack one of the ones that had to be retrieved from New Orleans in fact? It would seem you have a rather dire problem working with your fellow Sabbat.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am curious as to why that seems to be the case.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher watches with interest but says nothing and is very careful to make no motions that would draw any additional attention to himself.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “We don’t have a problem. What, you’ve never been bored before?”, he says as he looks from Zaluut to Talwar and back again.

<+Terra> Chrys rolls her eyes, thinking to herself, please please don’t get them going while I am still stuck to you just shut up…

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° smirks at Chrys. He’d then look back at the guy. “If you are bored, that is on you. You obviously found the wrong thing to do in your boredom. You could find the right thing to do. This walking on coals thing.. that’s at least something that is not killing other people’s belongings. You could be training to improve yourselves for the field and learning to work together for more things than just making other people mad at you.”
<+Nickolas> Christopher continues to watch quietly

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut watches the guys a moment longer and then slowly starts to remove Chrys from the ‘asshat’. There are some cracking noises from inside the guy’s arms and he growls and shouts in pain a few times, though Chrys is fine as he pulls her free and sets her on the ground. He then seals up the muscle, as he looks to Chrys. “Don’t bite off more than you can chew.”

<+Terra> Chrys flexes her hands as she is put on the ground, trying not to look freaked out at Zaluut putting his hands on her.  “Sorry.  Yes, sir.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° watches the rather interesting scene.

<+Nickolas> Christopher starts writing what he saw down in his journal quickly and then puts it away, noting the motions that Zaluut made to remove Chrys.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches the men, crossing her arms.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut narrows his gaze at the man now that Chrys is free and doesn’t say a word… out loud. As the man balks and steps back into the coals, he takes his chances with the flames against his feet rather than staying within arm’s reach of Zaluut. Zaluut shakes his head and then nods to those present before making his way back toward the main hall once more.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Now you have something to do that doesn’t bother anyone. If you want some training, any of you are welcome to ask me when I have the time. If you can listen to directions and want to do some missions, perhaps that is also possible. It’s up to you and what we have going on.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grins a bit. “Or me.”

<+MichaelM> Anne looks pleasantly impressed at the level of fear Zaluut seems to have inspired in Chrys’ new friend. She nods back to him as he leaves.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “True, Fiona loves fighting.”

<+Terra> Chrys sighs a bit and looks over at Talwar.  “Thanks for the assist… I think.”, she nods to Fiona and Anne as well.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It was a half-way assist, I suppose. You are welcome.”

<+Nickolas> Christopher smiles,”Well at least that punk won’t be messing with your pets anymore Chrys. I’m going to go finish more of my research. I will be doing more training tommorow.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  calls after him. “That bullshit isn’t training!”

<+Terra> Chrys chuckles faintly but dusts herself off and looks to the others.  “I suppose I have work to do now.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “What isn’t training? The coals?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Whatever the hell Lab Boy was doing.”

<+MichaelM> “Scribbling. Maybe even notating,” Anne shrugs. She tosses the axe’s head over her shoulder and shifts most her weight to one leg. “He’s welcome to try that in combat. I’d like to see him try and out-think bullets.”

<+Terra> Chrys glances over toward the coals before looking back at the others.  “You guys ever do that stuff?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I have done it. It is a good way to learn to manage pain..by literally doing something that causes tremendous pain.”

<+Terra> Chrys nods her head a bit.  “Yeah… so we have anything going on before i go cloister myself to work on critters over the next or so?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I do not really know. If you want to go on a mission tomorrow night, be around though.”

<+Terra> Chrys tilts her head a bit as she looks at Talwar.  “Mission?  Like…  shotguns and bibles kinda night?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We’re going to investigate some cult activity and see if it connects to the Tzimisce that has been having fun causing us so much mayhem.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Talwar. “Where’s this cult?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I have the destination from Sascha on map. It’s around some of the northern bunkers.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We are going to also need to find somewhere to go to because it will be a journey to get up there and likely we will have to sleep somewhere up there. Along the way, we will look for suitable places to set up, should we not be able to return before sunrise.”

<+Terra> Chrys nods her head.  “So…  hun…  wait, sleep out there?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes. Kitt has a ritual that can help should we find nowhere too suitable. We can bring you a sleeping bag if you want.”

<+Terra> Chrys looks dubious and very uncomfortable.  “A… sleeping bag…”, she looks almost offended, but thoughtful at the same time.  “That could work.  It’d be a bit heavy though with earth inside of it.  But…  I will come help, and bring my hunting cats.  They can watch us during the day as well.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That is a good idea too. We could use your assistance.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stretches, looking to the others. “I can probably dig a hole for myself to sleep in.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Whatever works. Along the way, as I said, we will look for some suitable spots to stay at so we are not looking at the last minute. We will be heading out as soon as we can.”

<+Terra> Chrys nods thoughtfully.  “Alright.  I will meet you out here bright and twilighty tomorrow evening then.  Now i need to go get some blood in my belly and prepare some things.”

<+MichaelM> “A drink sounds nice right about now,” Anne grunts. “I’ll probably head out as well.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Have fun, Grandma. And save me a deer.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes, that’s a good idea.”

<+MichaelM> Anne’s expression shifts slightly as Fiona addresses her. “Yeah…” she utters quietly, “sure. Later Fiona, Sword.” With that, she turns to leave.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Later, Anne. You joining in tomorrow night?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  also gives Chrys a light finger wave. “Later, Bones.”

<+MichaelM> “You kidding?” Anne turns back to look over her shoulder at Talwar, grinning her usual grin. “Wouldn’t miss busting some cultist skulls.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° grins. “Excellent.”

Session Close: Tue Mar 07 00:00:00 2017