Session Start: Sun Mar 05 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista follows Talwar through the halls and up to the 4th floor of the Wardens’ House. She pauses a moment upon seeing Kitt there, her form momentarily awash in a sad look.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stops as Krista does and then would go over to Kitt to check on her. “Kitt, are you alright?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> is laying in the bed in the room, staring up at the ceiling. As she hears the door she sits up, and looks toward talwar. “Yeah. As much as I can be I suppose.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I have returned with a friend”, he prompted, hoping that might cheer her up some.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks up and then shifts her visions, looking past him before smiling some and nodding to Krista. “Thank you, Talwar. And thank you, Krista, for coming.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista smiles and nods in return before moving closer and resting upon the edge of the bed. “After the help you have given us, I could not say no. But this is serious.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would watch the scene between Kitt and Krista, for anything that would be peculiar and move more into the room and close the door. All the packs didn’t need to hear what was going on, as far as he was concerned.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> watches him close the door and then her eyes narrow slightly, looking from Talwar to Krista. “I don’t know how much help you’ll be exactly, seeing as how I’m not exactly a spirit.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista observes Kitt carefully without getting too close. “This is partly true. But your Psyche knew what she was doing. And I believe i have appropriate backup.”, she says, casting a brief glance at Talwar. “She certainly has a Shadow, and it’s built up quite a lot of dark energy. I can remove it, but only if she is sufficiently weakened.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Physically or mentally?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° had ideas..but it wasn’t going to be pretty. Oh no..no it wasn’t.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> swings her legs off the bed and rises to her feet, glancing briefly toward the window and then toward Krista again. She shakes her head. “I don’t exactly have a corpus to beat on.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) “She’s in Catharsis. Normally, this involves effectively whipping or beating the corpus physically in order to weaken it while working on the Shadow mentally… I can handle the Shadow but I can’t take her physically, and frankly, not even entirely sure that will work.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Very well.” This could only end in tears. xD “Will staking her help?” He drew two knives and kicked up cel. She wasn’t going to get out the window if he could help it.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) “No. She won’t be able to take control back on her own if she’s trapped like that.”, Krista frowns but moves roughly toward the window and watches Kitt a moment. “I can see it is going to make this as difficult as possible.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks at Talwar. “You’re pretty gung ho about beating the crap outta me. Seriously?”, she says as she glances toward Krista.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Not that excited. Kitt is my friend.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> lets Talwar get the first shot in but is ready for him and as he hits her with the blade she grabs hold of exposed skin and releases the energy charging around her.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° goes to flip Kitt over but she still clings on with might and how he’s basically swinging her around, because she’s so much lighter than he is. It’s like static cling.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) While Talwar keeps Kitt’s Shadow busy, not to mention using it’s reserves up in one way or another… she reaches into Kitt’s body and starts to pull out what looks like slick black oil, staining her own form with it. “This is working. Keep it up.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It better”, he mentioned with some slight pain to his voice.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° grunted and then moved around, bringing his knife up to go through two ribs, striking her soundly to get her off of him. He then twisted his body around as she fought to hold onto him, to break free.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> growls as blood rushes to her wounds and starts to heal them before turning and rushing him, trying to throw him or both of them out the window but he holds her back, having a size and strength advantage.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista follows them as they struggle, catching up as Talwar and Kitt grapple each other once more. She reaches in again and starts pouring more darkness out, it stains her white dress like blood. After a moment she pulls away and wipes her hands off on her clothes, whispering a prayer.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> relaxes and leans forward, looking exhausted she stops fighting almost immediately. Her grip on him lessens but she remains tocuhing him, almost leaned against him for support. “I’m sorry.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stood ready to move forward, steeling himself for having to wound her yet more…but it now was apparent that the fight was over. At first he was reluctant to trust it…but it was her. He picked her up and carried her back over to the bed to set her down. After, he turned and sat down beside her, spending a couple bp to heal a bit. He realized he was getting pretty low in blood and would have to go hunting soon, before this night would end. He wasn’t going to take the stores of blood left here at this point. He looked over at Krista and gave her a nod and then to Kitt, he spoke. “It’s alright.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sighs and the remaining wounds seep blood until they heal up. “I couldn’t tell you what I thought might be wrong without alerting that part of me… but… now of course we’re fully aware of each other. And I knew what you’d have to do.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I understand, Kitt. Krista told me some things and I’m sorry you will have to bear this. I am here for you though.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks sad for a moment but she puts her hand on his arm lightly. “I need to tell Zaluut too… I hate him feeling guilty over me. It wasn’t his fault.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We can go talk to him together if you wish.” He felt her hand on his arm and half-smiled. “I am going to need to go hunting first though.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista nods as she looks between them for a moment. “It will rebuild it’s strength. But it’s been sufficiently weakened for now not to pose a threat to anyone. I hate to think of what it is capable of given the powers it has access to.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yeah, I am going to be working on defenses against some of that as I can. It would seem we are going to be dealing with this scenario often enough that we should have ways to do that easier.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods in agreement. “Yeah. I should rest and clean up first too.”, she looks to Krista and nods. “Thank you. I know you can’t stay, if we can find an alternative to weaken it, we will.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright then. I am going to go take care of my issue and then when I return, we can go talk to Zaluut if you wish.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head and then sits up, “Alright. I am gonna go shower. I will see you in a while.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista reaches down and brushes Kitt’s hair, just lightly causing it to move beyond the barrier between their worlds. “I need to go. I will try to check on your periodically though, now that i know where to find you.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Krista as he rises to his feet. “If I come back, now you will know what for. Thank you, Krista.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Shadowlands) Krista nods her head softly and then seems to just fade away, only the howling winds of the eternal storm to signal where she went.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Be back soon”, he’d say to Kitt and then head out of the room cuz he needed some blood. 3 bp is no good.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would go out hunting and return a little better off than before. He’d just get bandage to wrap around the nasty burn he had from Kitt’s grip and put on a new shirt and tunic after. He’d then emerge from his room.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> cleans up and then goes and gets something herself, taking note of the low reserves she quietly takes one of the revenants off to the side and then goes back into the main hall.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would also head to the main hall and then look around at what was going on around. He’d give Kitt a nod.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> smiles a bit at Talwar, and sighs when she sees the bandages. “Maybe I should help you become more resistant to damage… least I can do really. It even helps with fire.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Perhaps. I cannot dodge and deflect everything. I could use that.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut comes downstairs into the entry of the main hall and nods, smiling to both Talwar and Kitt. “Good evening.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° hid the bandages as he could, to include wearing gloves if he had to. It wasn’t unusual for him to do that anyway, but Kitt was perceptive. He bowed his head to Zaluut as he entered. “Good evening.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> perks up a bit as she sees Zaluut, and takes half a step toward him but stops herself from just running over as she was inclined to do. “Evening. Are you busy? We should go talk for a bit about stuff.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut looks at them both and raises one finely arched eyebrow before gesturing toward the door. “I was going to check on the gardens and maze. You both may walk with me if you need to speak.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Thank you.” He’d turn and head for the door after Zaluut.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods and moves with him, walking alongside him.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> As Zaluut gets outside and begins to make his way down toward the hedge maze, he speaks up. “This wouldn’t have anything to do with the bust of Koldunic Sorcery I sensed before?” As he looks toward the other Packs out in the courtyard, they seem to scatter, not eager to annoy him.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would nod. “Yes…It would. I was wrong before. The spirit within Kitt is not what it had led me to believe. We had to take some actions.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances over, but can’t get a good read on him. “Uhm, kinda… yeah. A little.”, she nods and glances back toward Talwar. “You remember I told you before, when I met you that I saw and spoke to spirits? It was because for a short time, I was a ghost. Very short time, long enough my body didn’t die.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut only briefly glances back at them before approaching the entrance to the hedge maze. “I do remember. I see. So… continue?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° glances over at Kitt and nodded to her reassuringly.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods a little bit, still searching Zaluut’s features for some sign one way or another of how he feels. “When a person becomes a ghost, all of the negative stuff that builds up in a lifetime kinda takes on a life of its own. All that unresolved emotion festers and Wraiths call it the Shadow. Because I had been a ghost, even for a little bit… mine was awakened. It was quiet, not very strong before. But… when I died again… It got a lot stronger the second time.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Basically, this ‘other’ inside her, it is a part of her. It is not your old friend in any way. It tried to play with feelings to protect itself and cause pain, as it feeds on that.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sighs. “All Shadows have this joined kind of subconscious… they talk to each other. They can know things. It is me. And it will gain strength again… but… I couldn’t say anything without alerting it to my plan to weaken it. And I’m sorry.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Now that we know though…there are things we can do, if we get some clue. We just have to be perceptive enough and there is an ally to help for now. Perhaps we can think of another way in the future.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut just inside of the maze and turns to face them. “I am relieved that Silus is not to blame. It bothered me that I still loved him and he would say and do those things.” He looks down at Kitt and then reaches out, running a hand over her hair lightly. “And what I had to do to you, that you’ve suffered through…”, he moves his hand off from her head and runs it into the sharp throns, cutting up his skin and spilling his blood into the grass. “I will restore your eye this evening. And we will not let this tear us apart, any of us. I feel as though our outside enemy has been looking for weaknesses such as this.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I agree. They will use whatever they can.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods in agreement with Talwar as she watches Zaluut. “Perhaps Lucas can assist in researching the books contents? I believe the inherent energy contained in it may have contributed to my change.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut smiles slightly at that and nods his head. His blood is quickly absorbed by the soil of the maze. “I will put him on it, under supervision of course. It has remained locked in a box made of materials like how it was found, just in case.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright. I think the sooner we figure out the book, the better. I do wonder what would happen if we just destroyed it, but then again, they would probably just make another. Has anyone been investigating for perhaps a cult that is luring people who are not Kindred into it? This area has quite a bit of occult…magical beliefs, lores and so does New Orleans.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut allows the wounds on his arm to heal and pushes the sleeve of his robes back down over it. “Sascha has. And I believe she has found something, but I do not know the details.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head. “We will go and speak to her directly.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods in agreement. “Yes, if she has a lead, it is something, since we seem to keep missing the hunt for the Cainites directly.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods and then starts to pass them by on the way out of the maze. He leans down and kisses Kitt on the top of her head. “I will not keep you all further then. Come by later this evening, Kitt, and I will restore your eye.” He then turns to Talwar. “You have my thanks, and my friendship, Talwar.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Thank you, Zaluut. I am honored.” He’d then turn and go head for the chapel to find a Sascha.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> turns and follows Talwar toward the Chapel, but seems much happier than before.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The Chapel is locked up tight, but after Talwar announces himself, Sascha opens the door. “Hello, Talwar. And Kitt. Something you need?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “To speak with you. Zaluut said you may have found something on cults in the region, since I was curious as to a new direction to go with, as we have exhausted ourselves on other fronts, as far as what we can go do to find this Tzimisce and others out there.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods and ushers them inside, glaring at people walking about nearby before slamming the door. “Feral Hearts have reported it looks like someone has been snooping around a couple of the northernmost bunkers. Also, there’s some weird, off-the-grid stuff up there.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods as she listens and watches Sascha’s dislike and distrust of the others roaming the grounds. “Having new people here was kinda bad timing… considering.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Especially since we seem to have to babysit them. Regardless it doesn’t hurt to have a bit more in the observant department. Maybe they will be useful. If you can give us the coordinates, I do not mind taking a team up there to go investigate and see if we can learn anything more.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha nods and hands Talwar a map. “I’ve highlighted the suspect regions. It’s pretty far out, so people should be prepared to find shelter if you cannot make it back here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° checks out the map, committing it to memory as he can as he studies it. “Understood. We may have to be inventive if there are not abandoned places up that way.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head. “Take someone who can enter the earth… I also have a ritual that will keep sunlight out of an area as long as that area is sealed so windows aren’t an issue.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, that ritual may be what helps most if we need to make due with something we just make hastily.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha leaves Talwar with the map. “Keep it. And be careful. If Chrys goes with you, suggest a sleeping bag. It works amazingly well for travel for us.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head, though winces slightly at the thought of having to drag a Tzimisce out travelling more than one night.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, we’ll just figure out a good drop point for the gear along the way then.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods and then glances back outside again. “Well, I am sure you want some privacy and now I know i have some work to do. So I think I’ll head out. Goodnight, and thanks.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “See you later, Kitt.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “You as well, Sascha, unless you wished to add anything.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha shakes her head. “No. Goodnight, both of you.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and then would head out to go train and prepare.

Session Close: Mon Mar 06 00:00:00 2017