Session Start: Sat Mar 04 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sits in the window on the 4th floor of the Wardens House, dangling her feet over the side and looking down at the courtyard below.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° steps out of shadows not so far behind her and walks over to the window, folds his hands behind his back and looks out. “Hello, Kitt.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would enjoying the fresh air, rather.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> waves a little to the people below her but speaks softly to Talwar, turning her head to look at him directly. “Hi, Talwar. Hey… uhm… you can see ghosts, right? Talk to them?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Kitt. He’d speak back softly in return. “Yes. Why?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> reaches up and touches her forehead lightly, then shakes her head. “I uhm… I… think I may know something but I can’t be sure, yet. I would ask you to do something for me but… it’s a little against the rules and also kinda dangerous.”, she frowns a bit and then looks back out of the window again. “I won’t be mad if you don’t wanna do it.”

<+MichaelM> Anne is very suspiciously nowhere to be found on Asylum grounds.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I won’t know if I am willing to bend the rules or not, if I do not know what it is you wish of me. How can I help you, Kitt?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  feels a sense of apprehension, wondering what exactly Grandma was getting up to.

<+Terra> Chrys makes his way across the courtyard, running with a pair of panther like creatures that have tentacles sprouted out of their backs.  He issues a serious of commands, running them through a routine.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods softly. “In New Orleans there is an abandoned hospital. Charity Hospital. There is a ghost there, well.. there’s a lot of ghosts there but I need one in particular named Krista. She knows me, and she would come to help me if I asked.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks over at the creatures with Chrys.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Okay, so you wish me to find and speak with her?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° ‘s voice was also still soft spoken.

<+Terra> Chrys ceases verbal commands and then begins using only hand signals, backed up with an occasional growl.  The creatures obey every move, watching him intently for their next signal.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes them for a moment before shrugging and looking up at Kitt again.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head again and then looks back over toward Talwar, her voice both soft and full of concern. “Yeah. She is a white figure with black fingers or hands and black eyes. If you tell her Kitt Bishop needs her, she’ll come. But it’s dangerous… the ghosts aren’t the threat, it’s the fact the building’s upper floors are the home of two Malkavian Elders.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Oh..I see. So it will be a challenge then.” * he smirks. “I do not mind that now and then. It causes me to test what I have been trained for for so very long.”

<+Terra> Chrys tucks his hands behind his back and the cats rush to the sides and then toward Fiona, snapping their tentacles like whips just out of her reach before moving back to sit dutifully at either side of him in the grass.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  snaps her gaze downward and jerks back, before trying to grab at one of the tentacles and glowering a bit as the animals run off.

<+MichaelM> Anne cackles, breaking the veil surrounding herself, and she fades into visibility sitting in one of the second story windows, clutching her chest in a fit of laughter as Chrys’ creatures snap at Fiona.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> lifts her eyebrows at that and looks back out the window at the antics going on below. “I do not know if they’d confront you or anything… just… if you do this, be careful.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  turns to look up at Anne when she cackles and appears out of thin air, giving the older woman a scathing and irritated look.

<+Terra> Chrys folds his arms over his bare chest and grins at Fiona, fangs showing.  “Now -that- was me showing off to prove a point.”

<+MichaelM> Anne claps her hands together three times. “Best show I’ve seen all week, Oliver.” She turns to Fiona, grinning her usual smug grin, “I think they like you, Firebrand.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  scowls at Anne. “I hate you so much right now.”

<+MichaelM> “How exactly that different from normal, Miss Bulletsponge?” Anne retorts.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  glares and heads inside for a moment.

<+Terra> Chrys watches the two women banter for a few moments before looking to Anne.  “Ten bucks says she is going for a shotgun.  I’d run if I were you.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “It should not take me long either way. What would you like me to tell her?”

<+Terra> Chrys pats the cats on their heads and then clicks at them and they stand at attention, looking at him once more.

<+MichaelM> “Please. I’ve got my own, and her face is filled with more lead on a daily basis than mine was in Afghanistan.” Anne waves off Chrys’ concern. “Besides, what’s a little firefight between friends?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Those burns are scalding..” He can’t help but mutter because da’amn, they bad.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shakes her head a bit, looking down below them and then speaking up softly again. “Just ask her to come see me here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright. Before I go though, are you alright?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  spends some time inside.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> reaches up and touches her forehead again slightly, wincing as she does so. “I… yeah. I think… I have heard this voice before, back in New Orleans. Zaluut closed my eye, I can’t use my powers… but I still hear it. I think Krista can help if I’m right.”

<+Terra> Chrys looks at Anne and tilts his head.  “So what have you all been up to?  Sounds like i have missed some excitement as of late.”

<+MichaelM> “Eh,” Anne shrugs, “a little of this, a little of that. I’ve been busy maintaining guns, hunting game, making bombs, learning to play chess…” her grin widens slightly, “you know, the usual.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  comes up, holding a shotgun in both hands, and aims it at Anne.

<+MichaelM> Anne grins and pulls her own sawed-off shotgun out of one baggy pant leg and casually points it back at Fiona. “Nice piece. Size isn’t everything though. It’s knowing how to use it. Though you probably got that excuse a lot.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “You think I don’t, Grandma?”

<+MichaelM> “Evidently not,” Anne replies, “the safety’s on.”

<+Terra> Chrys steps back away from the dueling shotguns, his cats following.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “It’s a shotgun, not a pistol, Grandma.”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah. And?” Anne raises an eyebrow. “They got safeties on everything nowadays. Even some of the later RPG models.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I will go see about getting her then. The other in your mind now seems to wish to work with us so perhaps this will be a road to accomplishing our goal.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at hers, checks if it has a safety. If it does, she flicks it off and shoots Anne in the chest with rock salt. If it doesn’t, she just shoots Anne in the chest.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sighs and nods her head just a bit, drawing her legs inside and climbing back in the window. “Yeah…”

<+MichaelM> Anne snickers that her bluff got Fiona to check, and shoots Fiona while she does so.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  curses colorfully and quite loudly when she’s shot.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  decides to shoot Anne in the face, rather than the chest.

<+Terra> Chrys shakes his head, having seen that one coming and clicks again to his animals as he starts to make his way back off toward his home here.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° puts a hand on her shoulder and squeezes lightly. “You are not alone. We will find a way.”

<+MichaelM> Anne cackles madly as her shot wings Fiona while the other woman was distracted. “Oh, come on, Firebrand. I was only-” Her insufferable smile is the last thing Fiona sees before it disappears in a flash of red. Her body slumps back against the window pane, leaking crimson fluid on the glass.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just stares at Anne, then looks at her shotgun, dropping it.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks shocked and somewhat disturbed that she killed Anne.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> starts to look over at Talwar before her expression shifts and she looks out the window again, yelling down. “Anne! Anne?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° turns and looks down as Anne flails and falls down. “What in the…” * his eyes turn to rage red and he leaps out the window. He lands with a roll and emerges standing up with a sword and gurhka knife drawn.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Some of the others start to come out from the main hall to see what is going on.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> follows suit and jumps down, rushing over to Anne’s form and then reaching up and cutting open her forehead, tears falling from her two normal eyes. Her third moves back and forth under the blood and freshly cut skin as she prys it open in a vain attempt to make it work.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° darts forward, lashing with his sword in a swift slash at Fiona.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  doesn’t quite manage to move in time, still in shock, taking a slash to her side as she whirls to face Talwar.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Get down on the ground right now or I will destroy you.” His words are bordering feral.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  does as asked, eyeing his sword.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° ‘s sword drips some of her blood and the knife gleams in his other hand. He exhales and his fangs are very visible, his eyes enraged. He just stands there, eying her inhumanly since she complied with his demand.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> tilts her head as all three eyes focus on Anne. She slaps her a few times. “Don’t you scare me like that, old woman! I thought you were dead! For real dead!”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “You really thought I’d use live rounds on her?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° hears Kitt’s voice but still eyes Fiona. “Why would you shoot her in the head, either way?” * his voice drops in severity of ferocity. “I try to help you, Fiona, but you are careless.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Those that have come outside look the group over, most of them going back in save for Michael, who comes down and he;ps Anne up off the ground, picking up Kitt as well and setting her on her feet. “Someone care to explain?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “It was rock salt, and instinct.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° slowly puts his weapons away back in their sheaths. He looks much calmer, but still kinda deadly.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> blinks and sighs as the cut on her head heals over, once again closing up her third eye and she winces in pain as it’s forced behind closed skin.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Michael nods and looks amongst them before pointing Anne toward the house and then looking toward the others. “As you saw what was going on, you handle it.”, he ushers Anne into the main hall to go get cleaned up.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° just stood there and after Michael took Anne off to get cleaned up he looked at Fiona. “You still did not answer my inquiry.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Because it would’ve made more of a point.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Do you feel you made this point and what was it supposed to be?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> watches them go and then comes back, looking over at Talwar and Fiona and remaining quiet.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Expect the unexpected, and yes.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Fiona, you were trying to teach her to expect the unexpected? Who told you that you were to teach her such things? What made you think you should? You must begin to understand what the difference is between training and sparring versus a blatant act of disregard and harming like this. You took her down so yes, she needs to improve her combat skills, but you need to learn to control this rage you have. It gets you into trouble constantly with your superiors. Others, like Anne, tease you because they know goading you brings you out to be fiesty. They aren’t planning on dying for it. They should not have to either.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> watches them as she wipes the blood off her face, her white robes smeared with it.

<+MichaelM> “Who said I wasn’t planning on dying?” Anne emerges back from the main hall, mopping up the leaked gore on her face with a faded towel. Her grin, more forced than normal, is firmly back in place. “Ugh,” she growls, “haven’t felt like this since Jaji.”

<+MichaelM> “Nice shot, Firebrand,” Anne grunts approvingly, “You fight dirty. High stakes, no-holds-barred.””

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I’m working on it. Slow going.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks at Anne and frowns. “You do not need to counter me. This is rather serious, but I will leave it alone until the time when one of us must ash another because the lesson was not learned.”

<+MichaelM> “Relax, Tiger. We both learned a lesson,” Anne drawls, “she’s not going to fall for obvious tricks anymore, and I’m not going to pull punches just because I…” Anne looks uncertain for a brief moment, then coughs. “Well, in any case. Consider the lessons learned.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° sighs and then nods. “Very well.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shakes her head a moment, looking between them and then rubs at her eyes. Looking down, she looks at the blood on her clothes and then starts to make her way back toward the Wardens’ House quietly, her steps slow and fatigued.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° turns and then heads back inside to check if there is the clean blood here or not to take before he departs for his lil favor for Kitt.

<+MichaelM> Anne watches Kitt walk away, and her gaze softens. “Hey, Pup…” She calls after Kitt. She bites the corner of her lip for a moment, then manages; “thanks, yeah? For patchin’ me back up.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  goes to pick the shotgun, looking it over.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances back weakly and smiles. “Yeah, no problem. You are gonna make me old before my time though you keep that sorta thing up.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° gets his blood and notes the supplies are going low so after this he’ll be resorting to hunting again. Stoopid other packs. xD He then slips out to go to the Charity Hospital, after he looks up the addy on his phone.

<+MichaelM> “Hey, don’t start worrying about me. That’s a full-time in and of itself,” Anne informs her with a forced smirk, “doesn’t come with the longest life expectancy either.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head quietly, but smiles. “Can’t help it.”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah, yeah,” Anne waves Kitt away, her expression a mixture of poorly-disguised affection and wistfulness, “go on. Get yourself cleaned up and grab some shut-eye. Maybe something to drink before bed, capisce?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head a bit and heads inside to get cleaned up. “Yeah. I am not feeling too well.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks over at Anne after finishing her examination of the shotgun.

<+MichaelM> “I got something in my teeth, Firebrand?” Anne asks Fiona sidelong, still staring after Kitt as the young woman walks away.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “No, Grandma, you don’t. Unless you wanted me to stare at how big they are.”

<+MichaelM> “If you’ve got something you want to say, then spit it out,” Anne grunts.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “What do you expect me to say?”

<+MichaelM> “I don’t know. Something witty, I suppose,” Anne replies with a shrug. “Maybe remark on the weather. Silence doesn’t suit you, Firebrand.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “It took me by surprise. I was expecting you to dodge. Or at least lean out of the way.

<+MichaelM> “I wanted to see just how far you’d go,” Anne states simply. “Now I know.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Congratulations, Grandma.”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah,” Anne’s jaw clenches slightly, “hooray for me.” She turns slightly, her empty socket seeming to stare directly at Fiona. “Firebrand. If that gun was loaded with proper slugs, would you have still pulled the trigger?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I’d have checked first. I’m not stupid.”

<+MichaelM> “I didn’t ask if you’d check first,” Anne’s voice asks, coolly. “I asked if you’d’ve pulled the trigger.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches Anne for a moment, expression neutral. “Yes.”

<+MichaelM> “Hm.” Anne turns back to stare out at the woods. “That’s good. Next time you point a gun at me, make sure it’s loaded properly.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes her. “Right, because I won’t get a second chance to fire.”

<+MichaelM> “Nah. It’s so I feel less bad when I shoot you first,” Anne states plainly, he voice lacking in its usual mirth.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Of course.”

<+MichaelM> “Hmm.” Anne silently stares at the woods for a few moments, then starts to walk away towards them. “I’m going hunting. Catch you later, Fiona.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Have fun.”

<+MichaelM> “Fun,” Anne scoffs. “Yeah. Sure.” She shakes her head and continues her trek into the woods. She quickly disappears into the forest’s shadows.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks after Anne for a long moment before turning to head inside.

Session Close: Sun Mar 05 00:00:00 2017