Session Start: Tue Feb 28 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Asylum

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The library is very quiet, with only a few Revenants putting up books in here this evening. Zaluut is looking through some of the books here in the main library, just browsing amongst the shelves.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would head into the library, as he was looking for Zaluut anyway. Convenience!

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  comes in from his patrolling, glancing around a little bit and then spotting Talwar he nods before also approaching Zaluut.  He maintains a respectable distance though.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to the silent Ghost..the other person who was pretty quiet unless he had something to say.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut turns slowly, raising an eyebrow at the pair and then nodding to each in turn. “I know why Talwar is here, but you look like you have something to say.”, he nods to Ghost.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and then would wait for Ghost to speak.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  nods a bit and speaks up.  “Sascha told me to tell you that they are leaving to bring back the packs that went to New Orleans, or whatever is left of them.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zallut nods. “Thank you. I’ll let her handle that mess. And not go into monolouge about how in my day vampires spent time with their Sire, learning some etiquette, couth, and fear of disobeying orders. Now, they just hit them with a shovel, no instruction and this is what they get.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° recalled all the training he underwent for 7 years before he’d even be considered an Assamite fully… Zaluut kinda had a point. He was glad he wasn’t a shovelhead. >.>

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  almost looks offended, but takes it in stride.  “Being tossed from the womb of embrace straight into combat is often a make-or-break scenerio, and those that come out of it tend to feel… truly immortal.  You develop a taste for that kind of quick and dirty violence.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut half-smiles. “Well, you are welcome to stay and listen to what I have to tell Talwar anyway. It does concern all of us, directly or indirectly.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° decided discretion was the better part of valor for the moment and didn’t comment. Both Ghost and Zaluut had made solid points.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> looks between them for a moment and then starts to walk toward one of the tunnel entrances. “I have been trying to make the spirit as comfortable as possible, and am beginning to make some progress with it. But what I have found, is not good.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would move to follow Zaluut as he now was walking from the area. “What did you find out?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  follows along as well, having been invited.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut heads downstairs and walks along the tunnel, the ghouls keeping their distance from him and those with him. “As you may know, those of my blood are bound to the Earth, requiring its presense in order to rest. Those of us that practice the old sorcery, Koldunism, often kept spirits such as this to guard our sleeping places.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut glances back briefly before moving on further, to a room built down here that is full of strange plants… like an underground greenhouse. It is warm in here, where growing lights are to help the plants that need the sun. “At one time, this spirit served that purpose. But it was abandoned, left behind when its master took on a demon in its place.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods, listening. “So, an infernalist?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  listens, silent as ever he does scan the area around them, eyeing the plants before looking back to Zaluut again.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Yes and no.”, says Zaluut as he approaches a container made from living vines and full of dark soil. He reaches down and touches it lightly with one hand, almost like petting it. “An Infernalist would still be a Tzimisce and would not have lost its’ connection like this. This is… something else.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° frowns. “I see.” Talwar seemed very thoughtful, going through his head of older lessons he had learned. “What do you think it is?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  remains silent, just listening.  He almost seems to disappear into the foliage as the nearby shadows start to naturally cling to him.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut frowns a bit, even the word leaving a bad taste in his mouth. “Baali. They usually have other Infernalists working with them. Though admitedly, Sascha is more of an expert on that subject than I.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I have heard of them in some history I have taken with my Clan history, but I do not know much. I will acclimate myself more with it.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  tilts his head but nods slowly, taking it in even if he doesn’t entirely understand.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods and then stands up again fully, looking back to the pair. “As I said, Sascha would know more specifically. Though I do know that they are pained by religious icons.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “I have heard this as well from my teachings. I will look up some more things and talk to Sascha then.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  nods, eyes shifting back over the plants again for a moment.  “Thank you.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut nods once more and then starts back out into the tunnel to head back. “Also, I believe that the Tzimisce was infected with the parasitic Vicissitude before becoming Baali, which could… complicate things. Hard to tell what Master it is really serving.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes..this is true. Maybe I can get some info from older Assamites as well on some others who are more experienced with them.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I will go get busy with that since Sascha is away right now. Is there anything else you would wish of me?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Zaluut shakes his head softly as they reach the first floor again. “You might… check on Kitt. She’s been sleeping in the old Wardens house. I believe I have supressed Silus’s ability to take control for the time being while I look into alternatives.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  follows the other two, and takes his leave once they are back up top.  “I should get busy.  Goodnight.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I will do that as well.” He appreciated Zaluut extending that trust to ask him to check on Kitt. “Have a good night, Zaluut.”

Session Close: Wed Mar 01 00:00:00 2017