Session Start: Tue Feb 28 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Beth is currently waiting out by the South Gate, along with the rest of the Feral Hearts and Sascha and Atanya as well. There are two jeeps, and everyone seems to be piling in. There is a distinct lack of weapons among them though, at least immediately visible.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would go to join them.

<+MichaelM> Anne joins as well, somewhat concerned at the apparent lack of armaments displayed by the others. She pats her side to reassure herself of her sidearm’s presence, then makes her way over to the others.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Beth nods to Fiona and Anne. “Well, we get to go to a party tonight! Turns out… our idiotic brethren decided to go for a field trip to New Orleans. We need to bring them back, hopefully without altercation with the local Archons. Once we get them back, we are beating some sense into their asses.”

<+MichaelM> “Beating sense into some dolts?” Anne asks with a toothy grin, “that sounds like my kind of Mardi Gras. Mind if I tag along?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  raises an eyebrow at Beth. “Well, this just got interesting.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Beth chuckles and points her thumb to the back seats. “Come on. Now… we can’t draw too much attention down there. But soon as we get them back…”

<+MichaelM> “Lookin’ forward to it” Anne nods and hops into the back seat.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  climbs into the backseat, leaning back and relaxing. As much as she can.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The jeeps take off and start to head down to New Orleans, Sascha driving one and Beth driving the other. Making good time despite the insane traffic, it still takes a couple of hours to get close to the city.

<+MichaelM> Anne leans back in her seat and closes her eyes. Her expression turns from smug to slightly-less-smug-than-normal. Either she’s napping, meditating, or bored.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches the scenery go by, occasionally eyeing Anne.

<+MichaelM> “Take a picture, Firebrand,” Anne mutters after being given a few sidelong glances by the backseat’s other occupant, “it’ll last longer.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Eventually they park the jeeps at a gas station on the outskirts of town and pile out. A few taking small firearms, easily concealable stuff. Beth talks to Sascha for a few moments and then they all start to walk down the street toward a very busy city-wide party going on.

<+MichaelM> Anne takes a bandana from her pocket. It’s old, red, and faded. She places it diagonally across her face, covering up her missing eye and most of her facial scars, before tying it off at the base of her skull. She glances up at the street ahead as the group steps out of the car. “Huh. Looks like a riot. I get any selfie sticks in my face, they’re getting broken.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  doesn’t exactly have anything to cover her eye up on her, but will root around a bit until she finds something.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha hands Fiona a masquerade-style mask. “There, now you’ll fit right in.”, and starts to move into the crowd, looking around. Atanya briefly flicks her snake-like tongue in the air.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  takes the mask and slips it on before moving out of the car.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  also has a slit cat eye pupil for her remaining eye.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The group heads straight into the party, tracking as best they can, though its difficult with so many humans about. (Per + Alertness [8] from those here)

<+MichaelM> Would there be a penalty for having heightened scent?

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Fiona and Anne both notice your group is being followed by a blonde woman in a black dress. People are actively or subconsciously getting out of her way and she is moving pretty quick to keep up.

<+MichaelM> “Hey, chief,” Anne grunts, “don’t look now, but we’ve got ourselves a tagalong.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at the newcomer, eyeing her.

<+MichaelM> “I think she likes your mask, Firebrand,” Anne snarks, nudging Fiona in the side with her elbow.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Sascha looks back behind the group and gives an audible “Ah, shit. You guys go, find the others and tell them to get their asses home. If you have to flee, use the forest… It seems far but it’s not, just trust me.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just glowers at Anne when she’s elbowed. “Ha, ha, Grandma.”

<+MichaelM> “On it, Chief,” Anne gives a mock two-fingered salute, ignoring a sudden feeling of apprehension. “Come on, Firebrand. Let’s roll.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Beth nods and starts to move away with the others, hoping Sascha knows what she is doing. In the distance, sirens can be heard over the din of the people. “Come on, that’s probably those idiots.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Anne, shrugging a bit and going to follow Anne.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The group follows Beth’s lead and comes out in a slightly less populated area where it looks like things have gotten out of hand perhaps with the partying. On the other hand, could very well be one of the missing packs too. “Spread out, but stay in earshot / sight range.”

<+MichaelM> “I’ve only got one eye to keep out, but I’ll try,” Anne states somewhat sarcastically.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (Perception + Alertness [7] Full perception) The group slowly starts to spread out and look around for signs of any of the other packs.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne. “No shit. Between both of us, we have enough eyes to look around properly.”

<+MichaelM> “And enough head injuries to fill an asylum wing. Or a mortuary, in your case,” Anne responds, suppressing a snicker.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  scowls and elbows Anne back.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Fiona and Anne both notice some movement in the nearby alleyway… and a pair of feet sticking out from behind a dumpster.

<+MichaelM> Anne barks out a laugh, then spots the oddity. She catches Fiona’s eye and nods slightly towards the dumpster. Her left hand reaches into her jacket, clutching the grip of her sidearm.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at the dumpster. “Yeah, I see it too.” She sneaks over, staying low

<+MichaelM> “I gotcha covered,” Anne murmurs back, quietly sliding her pistol out from her belt.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The foot twitches slightly and a bit of a moan can be heard. Then they spot someone else coming out from behind the dumpster, wiping some blood from his mouth.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches the man, tensing up a bit.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man pauses and looks at the pair, then he growls. Two more come out into the open, one from behind the dumpster, and the second seems to come out of the shadows next to the pair.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  snarls back, balling both her hands into fists. “Ambushing us? Big goddamn mistake.”

<+MichaelM> “Evening gents,” Anne drawls, grinning predatorily “we’re looking for a couple’a brainless pricks way out’a their turf. You wouldn’t happen to know them, by any chance, would you?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The trio glances to wach other and then step up on Anne and Fiona, about the time Laura and beth drop in behind them from the roof. “Don’t even think about it. I’ll let the doorbreaker there kick you in the taint. Get the fuck home, before we get the Arch Bishop involved.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The trio growls again, glaring at Anne and Fiona both but decides it’s not worth it and takes off.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Beth looks to Anne and chuckles a bit, patting her on the back. “Come tomorrow evening, I think you girls should get first crack at those assholes, what do you think?”

<+MichaelM> “Ooh! I’ll get to play roulette after all.” Anne’s eye sparkles maliciously after the group, then she turns back to Beth. “You’re the best.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  snarls at them, before looking back at Beth. “Oh, fuck yes.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> “Alright then. Atanya sent another couple packing… not sure where the others are but with that blondie chick around i don’t care to stay and get my ass handed to me.”, Beth says as she starts to head back toward the jeeps. “Lets get home.”

<+MichaelM> “Works for me,” Anne affirms, then turns to Fiona, “unless you want to see if this city’s got a robotics convention slash roller derby slash bullet sampling around the corner.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Maybe some other day. And not all three. I’m not a fucking masochist. Don’t say anything, Grandma.”

<+MichaelM> “I wasn’t,” Anne says, feigning innocence. “Why would I, when your actions say so much?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just glowers and elbows Anne in the stomach.

<+MichaelM> Anne simply guffaws, though it comes out a series of hacking sounds through her damaged throat.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Beth just shakes her head as they head back toward the Asylum, debating making them ride in seperate cars.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  glowers even more and punches Anne in the arm.

<+MichaelM> Anne laughs, even harder, and has to fight from doubling over.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just looks really damn grumpy, and may want to hit Anne a few more times.

Session Close: Wed Mar 01 00:00:00 2017