Session Start: Fri Feb 24 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Sabbat

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The sounds of children playing outside can be heard through the courtyard, an unusual sound to say the least. Out in the central courtyard away from four black cars that are parked out front, there is a giant metal box with a few dents… outward, not inward. A crank, and a gearbox on one side. The children are taking turns goading each other into turning the into turning the crank to the tune of ‘Pop goes the Weasel’.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Michael> stands there watching the kids runing up and turning the crank several times and then running away again for the next one to try. He taps something in his hand a bit and looks up at the windows to the main hall from time to time.

<+MichaelM> Anne wanders out of the gym area, her curiosity piqued by the sounds of mirthful children. She props herself against a nearby wall and watches them as the run about.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The children are rolling dice to see how many times they are to turn the crank before stopping. Each time, they eye the door to the massive steel box warily and tease each other. “It’s gonna get ya!”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> And each time that awfule… “Pop Goes the Weasel” plays on with every turn of the crank… like a twisted jack-in-the-box.

<+MichaelM> Anne watches in morbid fascination, curious as to what exactly happens when the box opens.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Michael> chuckles faintly and rolls the object in his hand over a bit as he glances toward the kids and the box before looking back toward the main hall again and frowning.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  walks around the border of the courtyard, patrolling the barrier of thorny shrubs that are the only visible border between the inside and the outside of the asylum compound.  He skirts the areas where you can’t even see the buildings anymore, footsteps falling in complete silence.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] comes out wearing jeans and a wife beater. His shirt is still drying

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes her way outside wearing a t-shirt, jeans and boots.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> There seems to be some tussle between the children rising up. “You cheated!”… “I did not!”… “You missed a turn!”…”Actually, he missed two.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “The hell is this, now?”

<+MichaelM> “Fun little kid’s game, by the looks of it,” Anne grunts in response to Fiona. “Turn the crank and see who gets the surprise. Kinda like russian roulette.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° roams the property, checking the area out. He’d quietly monitor the weirdness of seeing children in the area. Noting the cars, he heads over to see who’s they might be and takes some pics of the vehicles/licenses, zooming in to get it. He’d look around to see if there were any monitoring devices about that were not theirs.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Michael> “Except it’ll be one of us that gets the surprise… those kids will either disappear or move too fast for it to catch. Maybe we’ll get lucky and it’ll trash Athena’s car.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  pauses as he spies the going-on with some hint of curiousity, and nods to Talwar.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods in return to Ghost.

<+MichaelM> “Hmm. Anyone up for a game of russian roulette?” Anne asks almost absentmindedly. “Watching this put me in the mood.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] walks to the courtyard with a frown on his face “Whats with all ruckus and children?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Another round of Pop Goes the Weasel and the children are all three standing far too near the door when something smashes against it from inside and they prompty scatter for a moment.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at the kids

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Anne next. “Really, Grandma? Planning to put out your remaining eye?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Michael> smirks and offers the remote in his hand to Anne. “You want the honors, be my guest. The kids have no clue it’s on remote.”

<+MichaelM> “It’s a fun game,” Anne shrugs. “Just you, your friends, a scavenged revolver, one bullet, a soviet prisoner, and a list of questions.” Anne stares off into the skyline for a moment, smiling. “Good times.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks at the occupants within the vehicles and then over at the children that had now scattered. He turned toward the kids and would start heading to them as they might be gathering together after their little startle. He’d stand around 12 or so feet from them, since others seemed to be busy.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “If you say so, Grandma.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> moves incredibly fast but halts just short of Talwar as she looks him over. Her eyes shift to his sides, though he doesn’t see anything, she focuses her blue eyes back onto him again. Her blonde curls bobbing faily at the sides of her head. She is the oldest of the group, looking to be about thirteen years old. “Who’re you?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am an adult, checking on why some children are wandering around this place. I wouldn’t want you to get harmed after all.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] simply stands there and watches the scene

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> raises an eyebrow at Talwar, the hair falling away from a scarred left eye that green instead of matching her normal blue one. “Here I was thinking we’re all vampires. I’m probably older than you are.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  laughs a bit. “I doubt it.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Perhaps you are, but you are not really acting it. What are you doing here and did you come with the people in the vehicles?” He’d look around for the weird box since the children had ran off, even as he was keeping attention to various things.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “…and whats in that box”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> glances to his sides again and shakes her head faintly, making her curls bounce once more. “Can’t be serious all the time. And no. Michael suggested we come out here while the Arch Bishop is inside. Those cars belong to her entourage.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “Alright”, he said with a nod and slight smirk. “Now things make more sense.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| walks outside to see what’s going on, spotting everyone talking to… children?

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  shrugs a bit. “Alright. I see why.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  moves around and comes up a bit behind Talwar but not too close, his steps eerily silent.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Michael> “Yeah. I’m not even going in there. She’s starting an argument with Zaluut and it won’t end well. They’ll both be pissed off the rest of the night. So… I was thinking I haven’t been to a strip club in a while…”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Yeah, the arguing has been… well, let’s just say it reminds me a bit too much of home.”

<+MichaelM> “Mommy and daddy are fighting, then?” Anne casts a glance at the door, then back at the children vampires running around. “And they leave the children unsupervised. Tsk, tsk.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Michael> “Well, I sure as fuck am not calling … shit. I do call him Padre. Dammit.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “If it weren’t for the dirt, I’d have been hiding somewhere to avoid the storm.  But sadly… I’m stuck in ground-zero for the time being.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> giggles a bit and glances back toward those closer to the main hall. “Athena… the Arch Bishop… has a bit of a temper. She likes to throw things.”

<+MichaelM> “Sucks when shite rolls down hill, eh?” Anne snickers at Lucas. “Sure you wouldn’t be up for a round of Russian Roulette? It might be less painful in the long run.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “I’m still trying to keep myself in one coherent shape.  It’s really annoying when one stray thought causes me to look like Sonic the Hedgehog.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yeah, seems you do. I think I will stick around just in case any of us need spoken to. With how things have been, it might be the case. At any point, welcome.” * he’d direct the ‘welcome’ to Elizabeth and her cohorts. “I wasn’t aware we were having guests today and the Arch-bishop on top of that.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  nods his head in agreement bout doesn’t move from his position as he seems to just be waiting there.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> looks Lucas over for a moment, then to Talwar and nods her head. “Merci. We’re the Orphans, and we travel a bit but this is home off and on.”, she says as the other two appear out of nowhere

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> on either side of him. One scruffy looking boy with pointed ears and little lower tusks, and the other is a younger girl with straight black hair, maybe nine, holding a little doll that looks creepily exactly like Zaluut.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods politely to each. “I am Talwar. It is a pleasure to meet all of you.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| looks immediately at the small girl with the Zaluut doll.  “You uh… you’re another childe of Zal?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The creepy girl tilts her head as she looks at Lucas, holding the doll close to her face. “Me? Nooooo. But he’s pretty. Elizabeth made the doll for me. It smells like him.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| just nods, a little creeped out by the creepy little girl.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Lucas, then at the kid. “Uh-huh. If you say so.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> hisses a bit at Emily. “Sshhhh. He’s not supposed to know. I had to sneak into his -room- to get the stuffing for that one.”

<+MichaelM> “You managed that?” Anne raises an eyebrow, “Pretty slick.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Damn, and… I’m not even that brave to pull one on him.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That was pretty brave of you.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> smiles a little bit, and pulls a set of dagger disguised as hairpins from her hair. “Warriors shouldn’t scare easily.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “You think I scare easily?”

<+MichaelM> “Firebrand, nobody’s going to question your determination to plunge head-first into gunfire,” Anne says, snickering.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “..and get smacked into torpor”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  tilts his head, listening and then smirking a bit.  “Oh God, she is like fucking Pesto from that cartoon.”, he says as he eyes Fiona.  “Anyway, so you’re Nomads?  Are you passing through, or get called back for something?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| just sits there, nodding along while the older vampires talk amongst themselves.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  glowers at both of them. “I fucking hate you both, you know that?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Its a cruel fate..to be embraced so young and be forced to live out eternity in the unchanging body of a child”

<+MichaelM> “Aww,” Anne coos, “you do care.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Don’t feel bad, Fiona. It’snot like there’s no ammo on all of us.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just glowers at Anne even more.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Well she’s great at knocking down doors. Gotta give her that”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Elizabeth> looks over at Rakshasa. “Actually, I am trained in the use of Vicissitude and can look like an adult if I want. But usually we travel like this because we use the Humanity of the Camarilla against them. Most of them hesitate to attack little children, and we use that.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It is a good strategy.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “That’s… pretty damn evil.”

<+MichaelM> “Ooh. You I *like*,” Anne says between loud, hacking chuckles. “That’s absolutely grand.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I’m tempted to come with you, one day.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Heh. I like that. Its clever”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “That’s because you want to go claw them while they are distracted with the kids and their consciences.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Talwar. “I would never. I’d just punch them in the face.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Or rip their heart out.”

<+MichaelM> “Then maybe eat a few bullets, right?” Anne adds snidely.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  flips Anne off.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] almost chokes on his laughter “Bwahahaha”

<+MichaelM> “Because that’d really show them,” Anne add, chuckling once more.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  turns a positively withering glare in Rak’s direction.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “and go straight to la la land”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| starts slowly backing away.  “I… got things to read in the library.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Fiona, you could fix all of this by just working on your stamina and fortitude more.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The creepy girl, Emily stands in Lucas’s path. “You’re so funny, little man. Why are you so small?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  scowls a bit. “What do you suggest?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| looks back to where she was, and then to where she is now.  “It’s… a genetic thing.  Could I please go to the library?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Emily smiles, tilting her head as she studies him. “You’re a Tzimisce? Are you going to make yourself bigger? Can I have some of your skin for my collection?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| is not sure how to respond to that.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “U-um… when I molt next… maybe?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° watches Emily and Lucas out of the corner of an eye and looks over at Fiona. “Find someone with fortitude first and then train. I could use it as well. If not, work on celerity.”

<+MichaelM> “I could teach you some quicker moves, Firebrand,” Anne says with a shrug. “Already going to be teaching Tiger.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “and I can teach you how to be tough”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “…Sure, why not.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “I might be going to the city next week, any of you wish to come?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “For what reason?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “Yes me!”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Perhaps.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “No reason. I am bored and I need a change of environment”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  looks down at Lucas.  “why?  Aren’t you not allowed to leave your… nest or whatever?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “As far as I know I’m… sort of bound to Zal’s room for the time being so… that might be a bit of an issue.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Might go to one of the local pubs..” he looks at Ghost “I am. I was avoiding because there was a police case against me”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Emily looks at Lucas again but nods and steps out of his way as Jimmy pulls her to the side. “I guess so.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| starts feeling weird.  “Shit.  I gotta get moving before I get cocooned again out here.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “The hell…?”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| holds up a completely fused hand and waves has he sprints, dives and goes back inside as fast as his short legs can carry him.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “…..What.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  “Fucking Tzimisce.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| can be heard saying ‘shit’ repeatedly as he runs… and possibly hops as his legs are probably on the verge of fusing.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stares after him. “What the fuck.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° just stands there and watches the scene play out. There were no words to even think of saying. He’d use it as a test of discipline.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  sighs and starts to follow to make sure he gets back to Zaluut’s room… if not he’ll carry the cocoon or whatever it turns into.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] [path of Caine] Rakshasa is visibly disgusted by the weakness shown by Lucas “That is a vampire? Are you sure?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “If it smells like a duck and looks like a duck….”

<+MichaelM> Anne looks after Lucas as the he retreats. “I give him six weeks. What’s everyone else’s money on?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Three.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “QUACK!” And then faceplants.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  finds an end to pick the sack of Lucas up off the floor.  He looks at the sack of skin and what’s moving underneath.  “I reiterate.  Fucking Tzimisce.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “What the hell?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “One can hope there was a reason why he was bonded to this life..some gift he must have, even as he seems weak.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| begins to struggle in a rather frenzied way to try to get out of the cocoon.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  drops the growling cocoon of flesh on the floor and takes a step back away from it cautiously, not wanting some frenzied Tzimisce, even a new one, in biting range.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I am going to get back to monitoring the perimeter.” There wasn’t anything he could do anyway but make sure a frenzied Tzimisce wouldn’t make it off the property.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> Emily giggles and creeps in, taking a piece of the shed skin off the floor nearby and putting it in her pocket.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches Emily. “That’s just fucking wrong on so many levels.”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| is now probably flopping like a fish at this point.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  keeps his distance, but not entirely sure what to do, he chooses to stay close enough to keep him from going the wrong way when he -does- emerge…  having him go at the Arch Bishop would be instant death for the little guy.

<+MichaelM> “Hmm. Make that six weeks assuming he survives the next five minutes.” Anne amends, watching Lucas’ predicament dispassionately.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| finally bursts out of the cocoon, and looks just a wee bit entirely frenzied.

<@Death|Feasting> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° merges in with the shadows and disappears.

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| takes a deep breath in, and breaths out… almost like he hit a zen moment.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “What a weirdo”

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| “I need to go lie down… with a good book…”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Yeah so do I. I have seen enough strange shit for one night” saying he’ll head off, probably to feast on one of the ghouls or revenants

<+LordCanis> |Lucas| just walks into the building, going straight for Zal’s room to crawl onto a dirt mound.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  looks at him, and then shakes his head, backing off and muttering under his breath as he heads back on patrol.

<+MichaelM> “Well, tonight’s been interesting.” Anne stretches then turns to Fiona. “I’m heading out hunting. Want to tag along, Firebrand?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Where to?”

<+MichaelM> “The woods, unless you’ve got something better in mind,” Anne responds.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Sure, why not.”

<+MichaelM> “Alright!” Anne reaches into her jacket and tosses Fiona a well-maintained nine-millimetre pistol. “Here. Catch.”

Session Close: Sat Feb 25 00:00:00 2017