Session Start: Tue Feb 21 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<+LordCanis> |Connor| starts his evening walking down the street, maybe finally going to one of the gay bars Anet suggested… finally.

<+Morose> <Aaron> is outside of the old theater getting a few things out of his car when he spies Connor, and then remembering him from the mall incident, waves to him a bit.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| spots Aaron, and takes a bit to remember him.  “Oh hey!  Been a while.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods a bit but smiles.  “Yeah.  Up to trouble?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| smile impishly.  “Maaaaaybe.  Nothing as bad as the last time we saw each other though…”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “I think.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods his head a bit and laughs.  “Probably for the best on that one…”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Although… could use a wingman tonight.  Feel like tagging along to a gay bar tonight?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| arrives at the theater, munching on a snickers bar

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| he seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself

<+LordCanis> |Connor| spots Magatsu.  “Did you randomly turn into a Tremere because you didn’t have a Snickers or something?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “This candy..its delicious. But what has it got to do with the Tremere

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “Trying to… work a TV commercial joke…”

<+Morose> <Aaron> laughs a little bit, and then spotting Magatstu, tilts his head and sighs.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Aaron “I’m enjoying myself while I can”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Anyway, I was just on my way to a venue change for tonight, finally go out and check out one of the bars I got from Anet.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods his head and then looks to Connor.  “Well, sure.  I can go with you if you want…  though at the moment I am wating for someone.  Zo, a friend of ours was supposed to come by maybe.  I hope.  Though I am not sure I want to stay for the discussion.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Zo will be coming? Is there something wrong going on again?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks to Aaron.  “If you’re waiting for someone I won’t push it.”  He then looks back to Mag.  “Wait what now?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> shakes his head just a little.  “It’s alright, though not sure why you’d want me cramping your style.  And no… I mean, they wanted to ask Zo some questions last I heard.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Connor “Oh its nothing much. You should enjoy your evening”

<+MichaelM> Kara makes her way to the theatre, managing to look more exhausted than she was yesterday despite an obstensible full night’s rest. “Hi Aaron” she mutters as she approaches, before noticing the other two present.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Well if it has anything to do with the weird ass weather or… some asshole who thinks I’m on the menu-.” He then spots Kara.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> walks up slowly along the sidewalk, pausing as he spies the group gathered. His has his long black hair up in a ponytail, and with his nearly feminine features, from a distance he could be mistaken for a woman easily. He appears unarmed but walks with a cetain type of attentiveness and stance that only comes from knowing combat.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| turns to see Zo, at first mistaking him for a female, and spots the almost combat ready movement.  “Well… if everything’s not going to go all fishy, I guess I’ll go to one of the bars then.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Zo helped us out with the fishy situation.  And that… would be him.”, he sayas before nodding to Kara and then to Zo.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “What WAS the whole fishy business anyway?  Not that I’m regretting what happened… actually it was rather fun, but that’s besides the point.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “The short version is some bad guys implanted people with bad spirits and made those thing.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Magic stuff, got it.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> “Something like that.”, he says and gives Connor a cursory looking over before looking at Magatsu and quickly looking away again, eyes shifting to Kara. “So, should I be worried?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Worried about what?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> looks back over toward Magastu. “It had nothing to do with you, don’t worry. But… It won’t be long now. You should be careful.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “And here I was randomly talking to people I knew on my way to enjoy time at a gay bar… now I gotta worry about… spoopy things.”

<+MichaelM> “I don’t know.” Kara sighs, shaking her head. “I’d say it was just a bad dream, but I haven’t had ‘just’ dreams in a while now.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks over at Connor and chuckles faintly, then looks worried to Kara.  “You okay?”

<+MichaelM> “Who cares?” Kara shrugs wearily. “We have more important things to worry about.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> reaches over and pats Kara on the shoulder. “How do you know? Besides, if anyone is going to understand, it will be them.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Understand what now?”

<+MichaelM> “I get weird dreams,” Kara elaborates, rubbing at the corner of her eye with one palm, “visions of destruction, everyone I know dying horribly, the consequences of failing to stop cataclysmic events. Basic visions. Occasionally, they’re more…directly relevant, thought they never make complete sense until later.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “That sounds… problematic.”

<+MichaelM> “It’s fine,” Kara asserts. “I’m sure you didn’t come here to hear me whine about things.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “I actually stopped to have a quick chat with Aaron on my way to a bar, actually.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> glances at them and then nods to Connor.  “Well, Kara, you have my number.  If you need to talk or anything… I could even spirit walk with you, try to seek guidence on the matter…  but if I am not needed at the moment i may join Connor for a drink.  Seperate drinks.  Very seperate drinks.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Oh c’mon, I don’t bite.” He then smiles.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I might go get some drinks with you too”

<+MichaelM> “Methinks you doth protest to much, Aaron.” Kara says, a mischievous smile sprouting on her face. “I think you’d make such a cute couple.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Heh” he chuckles at Kara’s statement “I think I’ll get drunk tonight, because why not”

<+Morose> <Aaron> chuckles faintly.  “While I personally think Connor is kinda cute, I have a girlfriend who might get upset.  My reference was in that they, well, at the moment he specifically drinks… not alcohol.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Not directly.”

<+MichaelM> “Details, details.” Kara waves Aaron’s objections off.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> looks between them for a moment and shakes his head. “Far be it from me to interfere with free will and all.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| rubs his hands together.  “So… shall we get going?  I kind of want to see Aaron squirm getting hit on by an attractive daddy-bear.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks over at Connor.  “Some dude decides he can’t take no for an aswer you better bite him.  Might be better than what I will do… or get Ram to haunt his ass or something.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| adjusts his backpack “Ready”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I doubt anyone will force themselves on you. If someone does, I’m sure you are more than capable of saying..no, either with words or a fist”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| starts off towards the closest gay bar.

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Not my first scrap, no.”, he waves to Kara and then trots off, walking with the guys.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> “Well there goes an interesting menagerie.”, he says and then looks down at Kara.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| follows

<+MichaelM> Kara waves back to Aaron, trying to seem more cheerful and less tired than she feels. “Interesting’s a word, yes.” She nods at Zo’s observation.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> steps forward and opens up the door for her to go into the theater. “I am sorry you have had trouble sleeping.”

<+MichaelM> “It’s fine. I’ll live.” Kara walks in as Zo holds the door open. “You especially have more important things to concern you than my sleep cycle.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> “Somewhat. But it is my choice what is important. Besides… if you knew what my purpose was, you’d understand my concern.”

<+MichaelM> Kara sighs heavily. “No, I understand. I just don’t see how it matters. We’re going to get her back, and fixing my problems isn’t going to expedite that.””

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> “It might. You should at least go see Thomas about it. Or get a Dreamcatcher or something from the other one that was just here.”

<+MichaelM> “I’ll go see Father Thomas,” Kara concedes, “but the dreams are too useful for me to miss them.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Zo> “Alright.”, he follows her inside, taking a long look around before looking down at her again. “I will meet with the others and share what I know later. For now, there is something else I need to attend to.”, he seems to be listening to something off in the distance.

<+MichaelM> “Yeah,” Kara responds, stifling a yawn. “I wish you luck with whatever you need done. Take care, Zo.”

Session Close: Wed Feb 22 00:00:00 2017