Session Start: Sat Feb 18 00:00:01 2017
Session Ident: #Dark_Aeons

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Are you high or is your perception of time gone wonky? We never left, we just finished ending these horrors” he points at the dead fishmen

<+gruegirl> Ruth laughs at that, quietly to herself for a bit.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ will step across the veil again to where the others are. “Hey guys. I found something.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks Aaron over… “I can’t tell much without my camera. Maybe he’s in a loop.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth looks over at Ramirez “Neat, what’cha got?”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} glances over at Ramirez. “What is that?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “If thats the case, the I believe we are stuck here until we resolve this.” He looks at Ram “What do you have?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “In this box is some kind of glowing orb. I didn’t touch the orb, but it was left on the other side in that room over there.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs.  “While I do occasionally partake…  I am very sober right now.  But I swear to you… we all got on the elevator to go back up… it even jostled on the way up and Angela made a noise and Kara got the hiccups…  and then the door opened and I was back here.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Perhaps its something that the vile ghoul stole”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The orb is a milky white color though it seems to be blackening about the top and bottom. The light eminating from it however, is red.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Aaron “Well then I doubt any of us is leaving, before we get to the bottom of this” he looks for Katarina, who is nowhere to be seen

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “See, the orb like looks kinda like it’s not a good thing and the box was open over there… and what the fuck is wrong with Aaron?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Perhaps you should take a look Angel. Maybe you know what this orb is?”

<+gruegirl> Ruth frowns a bit especially now that her cigarette is finished. “If we’re stuck down here, that could be a problem…”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I was pondering it was left open on the other side of the veil to lure these things here maybe? Or to do something like that..I dunno.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth feels a bit upset at the idea of being stuck down here. She fishes through her pockets and finds a small vial of cocane. She takes a quick bump to try and expand her awareness of time

<+MichaelM> Kara glances at the orb, and her eyes widen. “They actually…” She cuts herself off and shakes her head slightly as she turns herself from the object.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ closes the box and shrugs. “What’s wrong? Kinda reminds me of ..a philosopher’s stone. CooOooOOOol.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I wonder how much he’s going to miss this thing, even if it seems kinda corrupted. I’ll hold onto it.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth clears her throat “Okay… I’m looking 10 seconds into the future people. If I say stop, you gotta stop. Deal?” She says and takes a slight sniff to clear her nostril.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Thats a movie legend. Saw it in Harry Potter. Supposed to give you immortality”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} looks at it and his fist clenches as the staff in his hands disappears. “It also requires a pure soul to finish. And I think he thinks a girl who is a mix of human and Angel would fit that description.”

<+MichaelM> “Cornel’s going down.” Kara mutters gravely, nearly trembling from anger. “I can’t believe he would…No I can absolutely believe he would stoop to such levels.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I see. Well we aren’t going to have that happening. So how do we move on from here…and how do we help Aaron?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Then we use this stone as bait to draw him out and somehow manipulate into bringing the child with him. Then we end him”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We gotta face it that this guy Cornel is a grade A asshole and out for himself all the way. Kara, you couldn’t have known so don’t beat yourself up for it. He’s goin’ down.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> frowns.  “Yeah.  I cannot Groundhog Day this shit.”

<+gruegirl> “Sounds like a plan.” Ruth says nodding “So we take the stone, blow the place, and draw him out later?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We need to figure out how to help Aaron first. We can’t go anywhere without fixing that issue.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks Aaron over again. “Did you pick up anything, touch anything?”

<+gruegirl> Ruth thinks a bit “Hmm” She looks Aaron over and takes another quick bump of cocane to try and see if any time manipulation is being done on him.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “This bitch is over here slammin cocaine to do magic.. That’s fucking hilarious.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth frowns and takes a much deeper inhale of it

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Well. Never knew drugs can fuel magic”

<+gruegirl> Ruth quips back “Altered perception of time.” She says with a chuckle “Yeah… This guy is out of sync with normal time… I don’t know how he managed that…” She says scratching her head

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Hey Aaron, did you fuck up your time magic somehow? Answer in the next century!”

<+Morose> <Aaron> rolls his eyes.  “I didn’t even try to use that kind of magic here.  In fact, i didn’t try to do any magic.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth reaches a hand forward “Hold onto my hand.” She instructs Aaron “I want to see what will happen.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “So..you can respond to us here. That’s good, but maybe we can try retracing your footsteps or something to see if you tripped off some trap Cornel left then.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> reaches forward and then pauses “Wait…  you only explode if you touch yourself while time travelling, right?”

<+gruegirl> “I’m pretty sure you won’t explode.” Ruth says and tries to grab Aaron’s hand.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “This is good to know..”

<+Morose> <Aaron> winces and takes Ruth’s hand.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> There is an audible sound that reverberates throughout the large room. Several of the jars in nearby labs crack.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> rubs her ears a little bit. “Owwww.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth holds onto Aaron’s hand “That… is probably not good.” She doesn’t let go and looks over Aaron to see if he’s returned to normal time.

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks at Ruth.  “So now… did I sync with you… or did you sync with me?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| fades into the scene’s background

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks around. “Whatever that trap was…it was powerful. Is it up?”

<+gruegirl> “Alright. We’re in sync with each other…” Ruth takes the last of the cocane in the vial and tries to figure out if the rest of the room is in sync with her

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) starts singing some N*Sync.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “It ain’t no lie..bye bye bye.” * does the lil dance too

<+gruegirl> “Okay. The entire room is in Sync with normal time… or at least in the same reference frame.” Ruth looks sad and discards the empty vial

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “So now that we’ve revived a dead boy band, should we get the lowdown here on why you got out of time sync and then move on?”

<+gruegirl> Ruth then blinks a bit “Oh… crap. We need to get out of here NOW!” She says frowning “The whole place has pockets of time fuckery and may explode into nonexistance at any moment!”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} looks at Hollow, then at Ramirez. “You guys need supervision.” he then looks at Ruth, “What?”

<+gruegirl> “This whole room is starting to fluctuate in and out of time.” Ruth says looking at Zo. “We’ve got to get out of here before we never existed in the first place.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> blinks but starts to head back toward the elevator.  “Uh… that would be that whole reality trying to fix itself thing right?”

<+gruegirl> “Exactly. We’re getting out of here now!” Ruth says going into a jog towards the elevator.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> “Going to have to agree that sounds like it could be bad. Likely the Mages had a buildup of it and left it on their way out… and reality is just now catching up to the party.”, she makes a break for the elevator as well.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Party pooper. Why invite reality to the party at all?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks at Hollow and shrugs. “I have no idea. Either way, let’s blow this joint.”

<+MichaelM> “That would have been nice to know before we came here.” Kara observes as she follows the others towards the exit.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads for the elevator.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> glances to Kara. “It might have happened when they fled, or left as something to seal up the path behind them. After a backlash like that… we wouldn’t be able to track them as easily as we did.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> gets into the elevator and waits for the others.  “Getting dejavu here and not liking it.  Come on.”

<+gruegirl> “Well I can give you guys a ten second warning before we all get poofed out of existance.” Ruth say trying to make sure they didn’t leave anybody behind

<+MichaelM> “I’m suddenly really glad I came to terms with my own mortality *before* I came here today.” Kara observes as she boards the elevator as well and casts a glance at the others to ensure everyone’s aboard.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks at Ruth. “I’d rather be surprised, thanks.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} gets in last and closes the doors, starting it to head toward the surface again. “Well, on the bright side, this ride shouldn’t be as awkward.”

<+gruegirl> “Thankfully.” Ruth says and frowns “And I left my dufflebag in there. Ah well. Everyone who borrowed my guns and armor better return ’em.” She says with a smirk

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks at Ruth. “Oh no, be glad you were late and missed that.”

<+gruegirl> “I’ll take your word for it.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth then stiffens “Brace yourselves!”

<+gruegirl> Ruth grabs the handhold on the elevator tightly

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ gets on the elevator as well and would wait, since grabbing onto the handhold might cause it to break, knowing his chaotic luck.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The whole elevator shakes, and then slides down a ways and stops with a thud.

<+Morose> <Aaron> frowns.  “Aaaaand.  Fuck.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “That wasn’t me.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Did we slide to the bottom..or somewhere between?”

<+gruegirl> “Well I guess we’ve got an elevator shaft to climb…” Ruth says frowning

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks thoughful. “We didn’t slide to the bottom… not far enough. Could we just get it moving again?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ does a scan of entropy/life, just in case, just because.

<+MichaelM> “It would need power.” Kara brushes a hand against the wall. “Unless somebody’s been holding back incredibly powerful telekinetic abilities.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “There’s like a pocket of entropy..like directly above us. I’m guessing that it is part of what’s going on all around.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} “Can you all like… counter it, cancel it out?”

<+MichaelM> “Above us, hmm?” Kara casts a glance at the ceiling. “What’s it feel like?”

<+gruegirl> “How do we get past it?” Ruth asks, having no idea how to muck with that particular sphere

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe.. I could try. Maybe Hollow, you could help me?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ tries focusing on it to get a hold on it to see what was possible at this point.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Uhm… Not sure I can help with that… i usually makes thing more crazy, not more normal. I can back you up like in energy and junk.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright, lemme try anyway. Here goes nada.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> watches and waits, glancing to Ruth for signs of immenent destruction.

<+gruegirl> “Nothing yet.” Ruth says looking at Aaron

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ holds a hand up and focuses, his eyes gleam but the other effects he would have to use could barely be noticed, beneath his thick clothing he had chosen to wear, except around his neck, where a tribal tattoo marks could be seen. They glowed as well.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Ramirez and Kara working together manage to cancel out the disturbance.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks over at Kara after a moment and nods to her. “Alright! I think we’re good.”

<+gruegirl> “Alright, anyone know how to fix an elevator?”  Ruth adds

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> digs in her bag and pulls out a taser, then moves over to the panel on the elevator… “Not much space in here so uhm… sorry if anyone gets zapped. Going to try and give this thing a jump start, like R2D2 style.” She looks at it once last time and takes a breath before giving it a jolt.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ backs up and watches Angela with some curiosity.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The elevator comes back to life and starts the climb back up… though the whole ride up seems a lot more rickety that previous rides.

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs when the reach the top.  “Nothing like your life flashing before your eyes…  I am gonna go home, and not tell jesse i almost died.”

<+gruegirl> Ruth dismisses all of the spells she has up and just takes a deep breath “Okay. That was creepy but fun.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright. Well, we somehow survived that. Good times.”

<+gruegirl> “Funtimes indeed.” Ruth says with a grin “Now gimmie back my stuff.”

<+MichaelM> Kara hands back the armoured jacket she was wearing with her thanks.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ passes her the shottie. “Yeah, yeah. I think I’m going home and going to order a pizza.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “yeah. I’m going to go home with him and possibly make the pizza guy piss himself. After we get food.”

<+gruegirl> “Sweet. If any of ya need me, Angela has my number.” Ruth adds nodding. “If all our parties are gonna be this fun, make sure ya invite me.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks around and then waves to the others. “Yeah… i need to shower and get the fishy smell off. Like, now.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ grins. “Right on.” He’d wave and then head off back to the mage hideout.

Session Close: Sun Feb 19 00:00:00 2017