Session Start: Fri Feb 17 00:00:01 2017
Session Ident: #Dark_Aeons

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> paces back and forth outside of Kara’s apartment complex, waiting on her to finish getting ready. Her hair is tied back neatly out of her way instead of free flowing, and she isn’t wearing her signature camera tonight.

<+MichaelM> Kara hastily throws on her vest and checks its various pockets. Keys, wallet, phone, alchemical reagents, blessed ammo, gun. Check, check, check, check, check, and check. That done, she takes one look around the place, sighs, and opens the door. “Angela? What are you doing here?” Kara asks, seeing the woman hanging around outside her apartment.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> shrugs. “What does it look like? Waiting for you. I didn’t want to show up early and end up alone over there.”

<+MichaelM> “Don’t worry. There shouldn’t be anything dangerous on the surface.” Kara turns and locks the door behind her. “It’s the lower floors we have to worry about.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ would head back to the destroyed lab place on the night. He also would have sent the Kindred a message that tonight was the night. He had some decent clothes to move around in and his pistol with some extra ammo, his knife in its sheath too. He had used some of his money to buy sturdy pants and a decent jacket with pockets, which had some first aid crap in it, a couple small bottles of booze, some cloths and a decent lighter.

<+Morose> <Aaron> heads off toward the Lab, leaving a message at the Theater first, then heading out on foot in that direction.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) follows Ramirez her corpus shifting colors, mottled it seems to play all along it like a rolling storm. “This should be… interesting.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| The taxi stops at the said destination. Magatsu steps out of the cab and walks to his destination. He enters the building and stands in front of the elevator “I guess this is the place”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> nods and walks with Kara, “Yeah… well… I didn’t want to get stuck making small don’t-bite-me talk with any of the vampires.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, this is the place. Anyone heard anything from the other two guys?”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah, I guess I can see that. I’d say they’re not so bad, but the nicest one I know locked me in a box for a night.” Kara stretches her arms for a moment before starting out alongside Angela.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| steps into the elevator and wears his swords. He takes a look at the ambient temperature and stands quietly, arms crosses over his chest, waiting till the elevator reaches the bottom

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The elevator moves a lot faster this time and when it reaches the bottom it click and seems to lock up… ERR8 reads on the number panel. Inside the place there is a heavy chemical smell and lots of… things moving around.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| draws his blade. Thankfully he doesnt breathe. He walks slowly, trying to see if he can find a familiar face

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> As he moves into the entry room, several figures start to move in from the three linked hallways. And that sound… and smell… very familiar. Like the mall.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> chuckles just a little bit, “I don’t mind some of them. Even let one bite me once. Just out of curiousity, ya know?”, she pauses when they reach the destroyed building and frowns. “Well, something did a number on this place.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| backs off, knowing those zombie things are close. He makes his way back to the elevator and sees it has locked itself. Magatsu punches the top vent of the elevator and places himself on top of it. From here, he can observe or climb the steel rope

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ stands by the elevator with Hollow and pushes the button to get the elevator back up. “That guy is so weird. He wanted to hustle me and then he just goes down there on his lonesome.” * lights a cigarette.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Yeah, vampires tend to think they are immortal and junk.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Can’t imagine why.” Takes a drag off the smoke.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sheaths his blade and waits on the roof of the elevator for sometime..waiting to see if anything else happens or someome shows up “This is the place alright, strange no one showed up”

<+MichaelM> “Yeah. If this place had insurance, they’d have had to write it down as an ‘act of God.'” Kara responds to Angela with a slight grin. She waves as she spots Ramirez in the ruins, then belatedly hopes he recognizes her.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would join Magatsu, wearing a leather jacket over a t-shirt and jeans.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Ramirez notes that the elevator is not coming back up. Down below, Magatsu can hear the creatures moving closer to the elevator, sniffing and slurping.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ waves to Angela as she approached and waved to him. “Hey! We have a slight situation.” * takes another drag on the smoke and exhales smoke rings for something to do as the two approached.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would make her way down, using the rope or whatever Mag used to get to the bottom.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would make her way up to Ramirez and the others, then. (>.<)

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks at Katarina, then Ramirez with a WTF expression. “What is going on?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Howdy, chica.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> walks up to the group as well at this point, looking between them.  “Uhm, hey.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Well, I was standing here, ya know…me and Hollow, waiting for the vampires and you guys…and well, one of the Kindred showed up and he just ignored me and hopped on the elevator and pushed down. I’ve been pushing this up button now for a bit but nothing’s happening. I think he may have gotten in trouble or at least the elevator is broken now.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> tilts her head a bit but smiles at Katarina. “We were gonna say that we have some more backup arriving too. Girl we met last night has some firepower and some armor appearently.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Which girl was that?”

<+MichaelM> “That depends on how acquainted you are with local arms dealers slash freelance pharmacists.” Kara says with a shrug.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> pips up in Spanish “(Spanish) Don’t worry, Ramirez, you’re still our favorite.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Well, how long you think it’s going to be?” He smirks and winks to Angela. “Gracias.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> makes a wishy washy motion with her hand. “Uhm… I have reason to think that the new girl’s time may not exactly be the same as everyone else’s time.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods to the others and walks up the the elevator and puts his ear to it, listening.  “It sounds like it’s not moving at all.  That is a very long climb.”

<+MichaelM> “That or something triggered the lockdown.” Kara observes pessimistically.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Not much. Yet.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We can probably use the elevator cable then, when we’re like ready. No rush or anything. I wonder if that guy is dead yet. He tried to hustle me when I was telling them about this guy hunting vampires for their blood… Weird how eager he was now.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} arrives, stepping out from between a pair of buildings nearby and looking the group over. “Wow, Children of Caine, joy. Are we… waiting for something?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “It’s ghost proof down there due to their wards… think they might have anti-vampire measures too? I can go down and have a look at least. I can’t get hurt by falling and can fly back up.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “The elevator is stuck and some vampire is down there. Some chica is supposed to come who we don’t know, but in the end, maybe we can leave her a note and get down there. We’re going to have to slide.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| patiently waits on the elevator roof. Its a long long climb up. For the time being, he has the elevation advantage and a bottleneck. He waits to see if the fishmen poke their heads through the vent

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} looks over at Kara. “Try your security code from last time. It may just be that they didn’t use the code we did.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Let’s at least see if we can get the doors open or something. This is boring as fuck.”

<+MichaelM> “I’m surprised the elevator would have even let them down in that case.” Kara says with a slight frown. Regardless, she heads over to the keypad and tries the code.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks at Zo, then the others and nods to Kara in agreement. “Well, maybe it’s set as a trap instead of a barrier if someone tries without the code.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> As Kara enters the code into the keypad, it starts to rest the elevator. It struggles at the bottom, a few of the fishmen blocking the doors trying to close.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| senses the elevator is trying to move, but cant. He tries to see how many fishmen are blocking the door, and how many are already inside the elevator

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  watches, crossing her arms.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “We could drop a firebomb down there… might jumpstart it.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> There are four inside and more behind, having followed him to that spot and gotten bottlenecked in.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “That would be cool, Hollow, but I think we want to take the elevator down, whenever it gets here.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| without dropping in, he tries to stab one of the ones in the elevator, in the head, vertically. He maintains a firm grim on the blade and and observes if brain damage kills them.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Killing the ones in the elevator isn’t terribly hard, it takes a few stabs for some of them. But more start to pile in on top of the bodies. But, as luck would have it, as the next set passes in there is enough of a gap that the door closes and the elevator starts to climb.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| is glad the elevator has started moving “Someone is at the top then. Good, I’m not alone” The issue is that he needs to get inside the elevator before it reaches the top, or he’ll get crushed

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| continues to stab any exposed fishmen head he can find, then drops down and decapitates them, taking no chances. If any live ones are buried underneath the dead ones, Magatsu steps on the bodies on top, to prevent them from moving

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The elevator reaches the top and opens to reveal Mag, covered in fish guts.

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} blinks as he looks at the elevator. “Greetings. I assume then that there are creatures down below?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| drops down and uses Hisako to take all three out, without giving them a chance to strike. The elevator opens to reveal a the group “Oh. Thank God you guys are here”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I thought I was alone, and was pretty much prepared to meet my fate”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah…I was here before. Lucky she showed up with the code. You did good, samurai. You survived. So…let’s get this thing on the road already!”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods, shaking off blood and guts from his body “There are scores of these fish creatures, down there. Same ones from the mall. If we take the elevator down, they’ll rush in as soon as the door opens. They are just outside the door”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> glances over, “The… mall, the one that blew up?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “So I’m not sure, if taking the elevator would be good. I managed to ride up on the roof of this thing. Luckily I discovered, they are sluggish and cannot climb. Squishy too can be killed with a blow to the head”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods “Yes that one, there were these folks there that night”

<+MichaelM> “These creatures can’t be allowed to stop us.” Kara states immutably. “We need to get down there.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Way to go Tsunami, rat us out about the mall.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks at the mess and groans before starting to pull fish-men out from the elevator.  “We can’t leave these out here for anyone to find.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  goes to help, grumbling in Romanian.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Really..we had nothing to do with that mall.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) looks to Ramirez, “You make sure to tell him he doesn’t get invited to rob places with us anymore.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Its best to burn the bodies later. For now just lock the doors so no one comes in.” he looks at Ramirez “Who said anything about you having to do anything with the mall. I was observing the flooded city and came across those monstrosities near the mall. Then the mall blew up for some reason”

<+MichaelM> Kara turns to give Ramirez a withering look, then turns back to the assembly. “We can bring the bodies back below, then dispose of them there.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ ahems and cracks his knuckles after flicking the cig away. “Mags, you don’t get to be invited to hit places anymo if you are going to snitch. Snitchin gets you stitches. You know the rule.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I dont think anyone was at the mall, no one could have survived that blast”

<+MichaelM> “You are *really* lucky I’m not in the FBI anymore.” Kara sighs, rubbing her temples.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| tries to cover up with shitty lies

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just looks at Magatsu. “You suck at lying, man.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> indicates the levelled building. “No doors… people could totally walk up on this. Uhm… cover them up with rubble?”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} glances back and nods his head before he walks over and picks up a few handfulls of dirt, casting it over the bodies. “Those of a cursed persuasion, namely you Children of Caine, should back away a moment.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Those lies..hombre, we need to work on that. Anyway, I think the fish guys are called Fomori, someone said.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “uggh, alright fine. I’m too tensed now anyway. Just saw like an army of zombie fish men come at me”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| said tat to Kat

<+Morose> <Aaron> raises his hand.  “That was me.  They are … were people possessed by bad spirits.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Formori? So this ghoul mage is responsible for these..fomori? Oh an about the bodies, we can use rubble, sand or if there are plastic sheets lying around. I am..however not sure if their blood is toxic”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, that’s right. It was you, Aaron. At any point, Magatsu…I don’t know if he is or not. It’s a good sign though that he’s using them at least.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} shrugs his shoulders and invokes. Then he frowns a bit, looking at his hands, then up at the sky a moment, then back at the bodies. “Fuck me. Seriously.”, he grabs rocks and starts tossing them on the bodies by hand.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Yay?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Could just light them on fire.”

<+MichaelM> “I’m sure we want the chemicals in their forms circulating in the general air.” Kara deadpanns.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “A flame thrower and masks would be nice about now. At any point, we really do need to figure out how we are going to confront these people.” * he checks out Magatsu’s clothes. If their blood or something was acidic, certainly it would have some affect on those.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Did you all bring heavy weapons? Because trust me, its a zombie apocalypse down there”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} finishes that up and then grumbles as he gets into the elevator. “Lets get downstairs… I can ward them from the door beforehand. Will give us breathing room.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just eyes Magatsu incredulously. “Do I look like I’m carrying a shotgun or assault rifle?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads into the elevator. “Come on, Hollow. Let’s go have some fun.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Should have brought some body armor at least. Oh well, at least we have numbers”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Yep. You can go first as the vanguard.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe next time we will prepare better. Sometimes you have to dance on the razor’s edge.’

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} cuts the palm of his hand and marks the doors with it. He says a few words over it and the wound seems to heal on its own in seconds.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| the smell of blood drives him crazy “Noo! blo.od…muu..st feed! Ru.un no..w” he starts approaching Zo, fangs out, hunger in his eyes

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Ah, fuck.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| rushes towards Zo, trying to bite his arm

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} looks surprised when Mag grabs ahold of his arm, trying to bite him. “Fucking Cainites. You don’t want to do that.”, he remains calm despite being jumped and tries to push him back, palm against his forhead. “Hey. Ooowwwww.”, he makes a face, not looking thrilled about getting bitten, but not falling into the same kind of trance that humans do.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “You must have some really tasty blood.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Fuck me. No, that wasn’t an invitation.” She goes over to try and tug Mag off Zo.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| really wishes he could stop, but its smells so good

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe if we get him a straw he will drink slower.”

<+MichaelM> Kara clasps her necklace with one hand, and the other points up at Magatsu. “Please get off.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} shakes his head, just letting his other hand rest on Magatsu’s head. “Just let him stop on his own. he’s not hurting me. He might feel pretty weird for a while though.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> snickers as the elevator keeps going down slowly. “Oddly, not the most awkward elevator ride i have ever been on.”

<+MichaelM> Kara lowers her hand as Zo says, but her other doesn’t release its grip on her necklace. As the elevator descends, the closes here eyes and begins to mutter under her breath.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “You know, Angela…I could say the same.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| finishes drinking after a few seconds “I..I am sorry. I..deeply apologize. I could not control myself” After a few seconds he starts to feel weird, his pale skin let out a blush of health..then “Wait, what..what was in that blood, who are you?” he presses his hand against his chest and a look of disbelief runs across his face

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  rolls her eyes.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Have we learned our lesson? Don’t stick your fangs in strange things.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Strange? No this is beyond strange” he feels the warmth returning to his skin “My..my heart, is beating. I..I feel alive again. Impossible!! Who are you?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Easy, Samurai Jack….the hell?”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} glances over at Magatsu, then sighs and waits for the doors, looking over at Kara. “It is a long story. But suffices to say I am not human, and do not wish you harm and that should be enough.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| almost falls on his knees, it feels so good to hear his heartbeat again. “My heartbeat. Its like music..after all these decades”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “You can turn vampires back to human? You can undo the curse? Then you must help us all. Help the damned”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Well, at least the music broke.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Please”

<+MichaelM> The tension bleeds away from Kara’s shoulders ever so slightly as Zo looks at her, though her eyes remained closed. She continues reciting what sounds like a prayer under her breath in German.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Help, me be human, so I can die a man and join my family” he extends his hand towards Zo

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Oh, christ. He’s turned Samurai Jack into a drama queen.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} looks down at Mag, and his expression looks actually sad as he looks at him. “Only a Firstborn can remove the Curse of Caine, and it would take an Arch Angel at that, the same as those who layed the Curse upon your founder.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks at Ramirez. “Oh well. it just moved to the top spot for most awkward elevator ride ever.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Then you are..one of the angels. The myth is true, about Caine being cursed by God. The Camarilla never believed it, so did I. But now I..I can see myself”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods to Hollow. That music sucked ass. He watched the vampire with some interest. Whatever Zo was, it was interesting. “Yeah, he’s an angel or whatever. Let’s get going already. It’s slowly becoming the weirdest elevator ride ever.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| stands up, regaining his composure “I guess, I’ll enjoy every moment being human. Even if it lasts for a while”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just gets in his way, blocking Mag from seeing Zo. “Stop being weird, man.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| just stares at Kat “I cant believe, you being a kindred aren’t shocked at what I see”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} looks sadly at Mag again. “I am truly sorry. You will die again as my blood leaves you. What you feel now is temporary. I would try to enjoy what you can of it.”, then he steps out of the elevator first, looking around at the mess.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Yeah, well, me and religion don’t really get along.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> groans and climbs out of the elevator.  “Me either.  And… yeah… this place is… messed up.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Lady, its right in front of you. A miracle just happened..Oh well” he shook his head

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Even if there is a slight chance I can redeem my soul here. Then I will send these demons back to hell. I will say a prayer for the human souls who have been corrupted by them”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just shrugs in response.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I’ll say a prayer and thank God for the grub, yub yub. Let’s get going already.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} nods his head slightly, “That would make Aeneas happy at least.”, he says and then moves a little further in. It is awfully quiet. “This… is more than breathing room. Something is wrong.”

<+MichaelM> As the door opens, Kara’s mantra stops and her eyes shoot open. As she steps out, she places a hand on Magatsu’s shoulder. “(German) I will pray for you too.” She gives his shoulder a slight squeeze and offers a faint smile before turning back to the hallway beyond.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  takes a breath as the doors open….and steps behind Magatsu.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The place is totally silent, but the slimy trails of those things can be seen all over the floor in here and down the halls.

<+Morose> <Aaron> “This is lovely.  Just totally amazingly lovely.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| gave a slight glance at Kara and moves a little further in, staying within Zo’s ward

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at Aaron, fake-grinning. “I know, right?”

<+MichaelM> Kara draws her faithful sidearm from its holster on the inside of her vest. She ratchets the side once, chambering the first round, and flips the safety off. “I believe it’s time to get to work.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> “Ground rules. I don’t care how awesome something looks… you don’t grab anything in here unless we clear it forst. You don’t want to grab a sword that shoots fire or something.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| mutters in Japanese “Ancestors give me your strength. May I fight with the ferocity of the samurai and the way of bushido. Should I fall, may God allow me to join my ancestors”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (Embody) “Beans beans the musical fruit… sorry… felt left out.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Please tell me they have laser guns.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “A sword that shoots fire. Now you tempt me”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I would love to grab a sword that shoots fire… just not one that shoots one of our pals here.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} raises an eyebrow and then pauses at the edge of the first hallway. “I hate to state the obvious but I am guessing they are trying to lure us into a trap.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, hombre. This is totally a trap.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ follows Zo and the others, keeping aware.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Zo, still fake-grinning. “No, really?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Wow, the sarcasm on that one.”, she says, making bunny ears behind Katarina.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Why soOoo serious???” He’d ask, drawing out his voice in a Joker-way.

<+MichaelM> Kara rolls her eyes and keeps alert, fully aware of the gravity of the situation. As well of what the consequences of failure would be.

<+Morose> <Aaron> chuckles faintly and eyes each passage warily.  “So… we sweep the place out.  No splitting up.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| caresses the hilt of his blade “I dont think the fomori are smart enough to do a retreat maneuver. Chances are we’ll see whoever is controlling them at the end, unless he escapes”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> wrinkles her nose. “Some are. But not these specifically. This is some grade A Lovecraftian crap though.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ starts looking around, scanning the area for life/entrop.

<+MichaelM> “Hardly. There hasn’t been any racism, sexism, or anti-Semitism yet.” Kara retorts dryly.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Yay, tentacle monsters from beyond.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I sense various life forms but they are moving away from us.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “They are trying to draw us in. Its a trap but we must pursue and end this here..or they’ll keep multiplying”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> frowns and nods, about this point taking the bag off her back and taking the sword out of it, feeling it’s weight from one hand to the other. “Man…”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I haven’t got that high with my street cred yet to just pull grenades out of anywhere. I did bring some booze and cloth and lighters though. We can do molotovs.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks over and nods. “That’s good actually. If you toss them i can push the flames away from us and more where we want them.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Good..we have a plan of some kind.” * thumbs up!

<+Morose> <Aaron> “That’s actually pretty cool.”  He starts to move down the passage, just checking it out slowly.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| stares at Angela’s sword “Do you train with the blade?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks back at Magatsu and holds the longsword in both hands. “Yeah… did a lot of reinactments… even did some jousting. I am proficient with it just never really though I’d need to use it like… against something actually attacking me.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ goes along after Aaron, down the passage.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The hallway opens out into another set of rooms… these appear to the working labs. There are glass cases in some of these rooms, visible in the dim lighting, jars of… experiments and strange things… it looks straight out of a horror movie.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  follows the others and looks into the rooms after entering. “Wonderful. Just damned wonderful.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ watched and browsed carefully, so intrigued. This was totally like REsident Evil! He wondered if there was a red queen about, but he knew what reality was, even if it was like fiction at the moment.

<+MichaelM> “Don’t touch anything I can’t identify.” Kara warns. “That should go double for vampires. And If I say run, head for the elevator and don’t look back.” She glances around, concern written across her brow. “Trust me. Some of the things we handled were…unpleasant.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “You were an FBI group that dealt with hunting supernatural things? That’s pretty bad ass.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> squeels and jumps away from one of the windows, raising the sword up but grimicing at something in one of the rooms.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at Angela. “What?”

<+MichaelM> “I though so too.” Kara responds to Ramirez, bitterness evident in her voice. As Angela starts, Kara turns to her. “What’s wrong?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks over at Angela with some curiosity and then peeks in the room.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> takes a step back but doesn’t turn away from that room. “It was looking at me and then it disappeared. It was all skittery like a spider.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Oh fuck.  The nest.  If they disrupted the nest…  those things will be pissed.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “What? What things?” She looks over at Aaron.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “What things? There are things other than fish men?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “There are spider people!?” He looked more excited than frightened.

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks at the vampires.  “Welcome to our world.  Giant spiders… they in the spirit world they help make up the things people build.  But they can get mean if distrubed.  They had a nest here.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} “I hate spiders… but shouldn’t they be on the other side?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Something spooked them? Which unnerves the crap out of me.”

<+MichaelM> “They should.” Kara’s frown deepens. “Something’s very wrong here.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Oh..just those weavy spiders or whatever. I thought it was going to be something cooler…though that is interesting too. Do they ever actually communicate?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “The barrier down here between the worlds is really, really thin.”, he looks over at Ram and nods.  “Yeah.  Sorta.  They are all linked though, and they can calcify you, or turn you to stone basically.  Usually they are fine to do their thing but think of them as having an Ant-like structure… if something riled up the Queen, that would be bad.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “I have to agree with him on that. They have the magic glass and stuff I can’t pass through but… I bet I could step across easy.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods to Hollow and then looks at Aaron. “That’s pretty cool, though not so grand if they are pissed at us.”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} nods his head and continues moving forward. “Well, lets not give them a reson to attack us if we can avoid it then, shall we?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Agreed. I’d rather not attack the peaceful.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I’m good with that.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Totally.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The lights flicker and then go completely out, leaving the entire group in pitch black darkness.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Well fuck me sideways. Anyone brought a flashlight?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Shit! Well you are a gangrel Katarina, use your night vision and tell me is something approaching?”

<+MichaelM> “Did anyone not?” Kara mutters, searching the inside of her jacket for her flashlight.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> fumbles around in her bag for a few seconds before she finds and snaps a glowstick, giving it a shake.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at Magatsu, before looking into the pitch blackness.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks around quietly with some curiosity. It took a bit of will to not laugh evilly as the lights went out.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| grips his sword, ready to draw. He closes his eyes and listens carefully for footsteps

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (Embody) giggles a bit all around them in the dark.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ snickers. Hollow was like an evil ghosty twin.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Stop giggling. We could be ambushed. I’m trying to concentrate”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Okay, I’m actually creeped out.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (Embody) “I can see perfectly fine. I will warn you if I see something. I am kinda attached to that one over there.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “We cannot move forward like this without ample light, let alone fight”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} shakes his head softly and keeps moving, stopping at the edge of a very large room. “I can make light but you won’t like it.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Cant you mages conjure up some light like Gandalf?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “As long as it doesnt mimic the sun, angel”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks over at Mag, “Not really.  I mean, half the reason we asked for help is because our powers have a chance to backfire or worse.  Yours aren’t effected like that.”

<+MichaelM> “You can settle for a flashlight and a glowstick, or Zo can do his thing.” Kara stats as she finds the L-shaped flashlight in one of her pockets. She turns it on and tucks it into a small pouch on the front of her vest.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Tick-tock?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Guys, that next room there..it’s crawling with life forms in it.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “On your guard. It begins”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} makes a face and steps into the room, where he seems to increase in speed and grace with every step forward.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Great. Just how I wanted to spend my Friday night. Killing fish zombies.”

<+MichaelM> “Laugh if you want, but I dreamed of this kind of thing in grad school.” Kara mutters as she steps into the room after Zo,

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| draws his blade in a flash and follows Zo into the room

<+Morose> <Aaron> moves inside as well, sticking close to the hallway.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) starts to blink about, almost in and out like a strobe as she starts to move about the room. “Oh yeah, it’s been a while since I got to really fuck some shit up.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ follows along and watches Hollow. He was curious what could be in here and he drew his knife. All these people with cool swords. He wished he had bought a machete about now.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Orbs of light start to form about the room, each one wispy and not quite a sphere. They float all around the room and reveal roughly twenty of the fish men, and the walls… ceiling… and floor is literally moving… crawling with worm-like forms, squirming all around them.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I changed my mind. This is now more like Aliens..creepy ass xenomorphs.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at the room, swearing a bit in Romanian. “Yeah…lucky us.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| raises his blade and places it on his shoulder. He takes a stance, firm grip, knees slightly bent “Lets end this and burn this place to the ground”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Kinda was happier with the lights off.”, he says as he looks at the walls and floor crawling all around them.

<+gruegirl> Ruth’s truck shows up outside the abandoned building. Ruth herself slings a dufflebag over her shoulder and takes a quick swig from her hip flask. Not seeing people she mutters to herself about being late and heads inside.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I bet this place would light right up with a molotov cocktail.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  eyes Ramirez.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “No fire! Not yet..”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks at Katarina. “Que? I’m not doing it ahora.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> holds her own sword up and looks toward the others. “Why are they not attacking us? Wait… you said they were… oh god. Get away from the worms. Fire good, use fire.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “No!”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Also I think we are past the time for talk. We are literally surrounded by the things that attacked me. The time for action is now”

<+gruegirl> Ruth spots the note right away, the fish-zombies outside makes her frown a bit. That’s something she is not high enough to deal with. She considers taking a hit from one of her joints but decides against it. She pushes the button on the elevator to head on down

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Ruth has the most boring elevator ride ever. It lasts half an hour and the music is on a three minute loop.

<+MichaelM> Kara pulls up the small cross dangling from a necklace across her collar and kisses it softly. She clutches the small metal crucifix in her hand and begins to reach into her reserves of magical energy.

<+gruegirl> For the purposes of story, The elevator dings and Ruth steps out. She lights herself a cigarette and looks about her surroundings as the elevator opens

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The fishmen seem to start to circle around… and worms start to drip down on the group from the ceiling. Plop. Plop.

<+gruegirl> Whipping out her cell phone, Ruth turns on the flashlight and starts heading where her intuition tells her. It’s rarely led her wrong before.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  grimaces and steps away from the worms, rubbing them off her.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| steps back from the worms and swings his blade, slicing some of the worms open

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> squeels and backs up, “Ew w ew. Don’t let them get inside you, they’ll turn you into those things.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Oh fucking christ.”

<+gruegirl> Having barely heard that last bit as Ruth rounds the corner “I don’t think Christ did that sorta thing.” She says and takes a drag of her cig as she approached.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at the newcomer.

<+gruegirl> Ruth stands at 5’5″ tall, and her build is hard to tell under the old vietnam era military surplus flak jacket she’s wearing. She’s caucasian with red hair. Slung over her shoulder is a red duffle bag which she sets down. “Sorry I’m late, still I suppose it’s better late than never to be a weapons fairy.” She unzips the bag revealing 2 more flak jackets and 3 shotguns.

<+gruegirl> Ruth takes one of the shotguns.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  whistles. “Damn….” She’ll take the other and a flak vest, unless someone else gets to it first.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I dont know who you are, but I am glad you are here” He goes and grabs a flak jacket

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ takes a shottie. “Oh fuck yeah..Though I really think next time, I’mma bringin a sword of some kind.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ sets the gun up to go. “Boosh.”

<+MichaelM> “Just be quick.” Kara mutters, her eyes glued on the surrounding creatures. “They won’t give us much longer.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| but before he puts it on, he pauses for a bit and gives it to Kara “Vampires are tough. You might need this to survive”

<+gruegirl> Ruth smirks “Ruth O’hara. Finger-wiggler. At yer service.” She says to everyone. “Angela invited me to this rodeo.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> sticks to his position by the hallway, stepping on worms now and then.  “This is just…  I’d rather have the spiders personally.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Goo fight!” * he fires at one of the ugly squishy slithery looking gross people.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> backs her way toward the hallway again, slicing at a few worms and anything else that gets to close. “I kinda figured you might function on your own personal time zone.”

<+MichaelM> Kara looks surprised at Magatsu’s generosity. She nods appreciatively and quickly dons the jacket as fighting begins to break out.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  checks her shotgun, aiming it up at the ceiling and the closest fishman.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods and boosts his strength and stamina

<+gruegirl> Ruth hands out a box of shells to the people who took shotguns and loads her own. “Alright. Judging from the corpses we’ve got nasties ahead. I’m the new-girl so I’ll follow the rest of your leads.” She thinks on what else she can do to help and exhales her cigarette, infusing her thoughts into the smoke to try to help everyone’s morale

<+MichaelM> Kara lets primal magic flow from within her to her fingertips, ready to discharge at any who get too close to her or her compatriots. “By the Grace of God,” she whispers, “they shall not overcome us.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Hey, there’s something behind them. In that back lab, ugh… I hate i can’t pass through the glass in here.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ takes some more shells from Ruth and starts checking out what was in the back of the lab. “Think we could sneak over there..I could hop through the other side really easy here.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| takes his stance and in a flash moves faster than the eye. He starts hacking off the heads of the Fomori

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  takes some shells, chambers them in and puts any excess ones away before she starts blasting at the fish-zombies.

<+gruegirl> Ruth covers Magatsu, trying to get a target on anything moving.

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} concentrates and a quarterstaff appears in his hands and still moving with an inhuman speed and grace he starts to move around, using the staff to great effect.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “1..2..3” He appears to be counting his kills

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ crosses over to the shadowlands side of things and would work to sneak by to go see what was behind all the slimy fomori stuff.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| slices a fish zombie from shoulder to waist, diagonally “4!!” The upper part of the torso, slides off after 0.5 seconds.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) reaches over and ruffles Ramirez’s hair and laughs a bit, causing her neck wound to sputter. “That is so cool… and I am sure the whole sputtering thing is so attractive, sorry.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “I’m sure counting your kills makes you hard, Samurai Jack, but we do have eyes.”

<+gruegirl> “Hey now, if he’s got the stones to back up his bragging he can count all he wants.” Ruth says firing a shell down a dark corner to suppress anything back there.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ smirks. “you look great, Hollow. Let’s go see what’s back there.” He’ll work at creeping on back past these goo things.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Those in the physical realm make quite a mess between the fishmen and the worms. They do not go down easy and many of you have at least some bruising if not a few scratches here and there.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Of course you do. Now its 4 plus 7 from the elevator ride up. Thats 10 points for me”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “11 sorry”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) smiles and then moves with him into the back room of the lab. There is a light coming from a box in the back, something bright, piercing the normal dim of the Shadowlands.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ creeps over toward it and looks at it and then the effects around.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “That seems to fall firmly in the catagory of things we shouldn’t touch?”

<+gruegirl> Ruth tries to cover the group, shining her flashlight down various corners to try and make sure we arn’t jumped.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe. but what if we close it and this bad stuff goes away? It’s in a box, so technically maybe that is drawing them here or something? How bad would it be just to close the box?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| cleans the blood from his sword, breathing heavily “Its good you brought some firepower O’Hara..I was feeling a bit sad at the lack of equipment” he breathes some more “Its been a long time since I have had an adrenaline rush”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ scratches his head. this was difficult! Don’t touch…but do..but don’t..but do! Just don’t touch the shiny thing..but the box, that should be so legit.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Who would hide it on this side? Oh, yeah, Mages, right.”

<+gruegirl> “Well glad to be your friendly neighborhood ammo fairy.” ruth says with a grin

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} stops as the last of things stops moving, and gives a long look around. “Is everyone alright?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ nods. “Yeah.. ” He stands there really eying the thing deciding…”If it’s in the box, and I close it in the box, it should be okay..and then I could pass over with it, right?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “yes. Everyone seems to be okay. I cannot find the mexican guy however”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) looks to Ramirez. “Well, you came over with your clothes, stands to reason you can take objects over there.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  checks her ammo count after she kills the last zombie.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Right.” He goes to close the box over the shiny object!

<+gruegirl> Ruth reloads after the last few shots “Alright then. If everyone’s okay we need to do what we need to and get the fuck out.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “We are here to end this mess and before we leave, we must burn this place to the ground

<+MichaelM> “Easier said than done.” Kara says with a slight scowl. “This place is a mile underground.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Angela> looks at Magatsu. “Really? it’s… nevermind, Kara got it. it’s concrete too… good luck with that.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Then we must come back with explosives, set them on the elevator and send it down”

<@Nox_Aegis> {Zo} glances off toward the back, then looks at Magatsu. “No. First of all, these people have my child as a hostage. We need access to this place. The barrier Aeneas, another like myself, erected will keep them from being able to leave this place. Destroying the worms will keep them from breeding.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Look at this place. Its a spawning ground for these creatures. If the lab is left intact, this fomori problem will keep on coming”

<+gruegirl> “We could use fire… Small bomb and a couple barrels of gasoline set off at the bottom of the elevator shaft… Should burn and collapse the place…”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ picks up the box then and starts working his way over to the others again. “Alright, let’s go, Hollow.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Then we must find this child. Lets wait for Ramirez to show up then keep moving till we find what we cam here to find”

<+Morose> <Aaron> is wandering around in a side room, and comes out, stopping and looking at the group confused.  “What the heck?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “What?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> blinks and takes a half a step back into the hallway again.  “No…  we left already.  Why am I back down here?”

Session Close: Sat Feb 18 00:00:01 2017