Session Start: Tue Jan 31 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The rain has stopped and the water is slowly starting to drain from the city streets. The damage is extensive, and people are finally coming back out and trying to put things back together again.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would make her way out of the impromptu shelter she’d been using for the past few days and out onto the street

<+LordCanis> |Connor| gets up at his squat, and goes walking down the street as if he had nothing to do with massive amounts of property damage.

<+Terra> Marge yawns and stretches before going to check for damage to her truck and bike.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would meander down the street and wave at Marge or Connor if she caught sight of them

<+LordCanis> |Connor| spots Kat and gives her a short wave.  “Hey there.  How you feeling after last night?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “You mean the mall thing? That was two-three days ago, man.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Doesn’t mean the storm stopped then.”

<+Terra> Marge gets on the bike and starts to head into town, pullung up to Connor and Kat.  “Hey!  Whats up?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Not much.  Got tired of sitting out the literal shitstorm.  You?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Fair enough. Not much, just going for a walk, unless you’ve got plans?”

<+Terra> Marge looks off toward the park.  “Well… Was thinking if looking for a gator… Maybe help out in case fish want to walk again.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Where ex…ah.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shrugs.  “Can’t complain with that.  Wonder if the magic men could somehow interbreed any gators you get with fire…”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks around at the ladies.  “Or maybe I’m overestimating their capabilities.”

<+Terra> Marge shrugs too.  “I dont know much about them.  But you can come if you want.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “We’ll have to let them try, but first we have to grab a gator.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| hops in the back of the truck, since he has a feeling Kat has perma-dibs on shotgun.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  grins and climbs in the passenger seat, blowing Connor a kiss.

<+Terra> Marge chuckles a bit and then heads off toward the park.  She parks and then takes a look carefully, naking sure its not a total wash out before walking toward tge trees.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  gets out after, shoving her hands in her pockets and looking around before following Marge.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| picks up the rear of the trio, keeping his eye peeled.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  makes her way into the treeline, opening her mouth and speaking croc, with the intent of attracting baby gators.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  —- Or any gator.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> After a few minutes, a couple of half-grown gators poke their heads up out of the water and look over ath the trio.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  focuses her attention on one gator, speaking to it. “<gator> Hello there.”

<+Terra> Marge chuckles, looking at the gators and Kat, then Conner.  “So what do you do for fun, Connor?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shrugs.  “Not much.  Hit up gay bars, go to the gym, work on what little marksman skills I can with the bow I have that I didn’t totally steal at all from a place that no longer exists.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The gator slides up to Kat’s feet and looks up at her, rumbling a bit for food.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Marge. “Got any food for a gator?”

<+Terra> Marge goes to the truck and comes back with some meaty dog treats.  “Bet he’ll like these.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  takes one and bends down to pass it to the gator.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> As the gator takes it, happily swalloing it down, the other one comes over as well to be fed. Something else moves nearby though, and someone steps out from the trees. He’s not a big guy, but he has a mohawk and is wearing a heavy leather jacket. He looks to the trio and freezes momentarily.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks over to the guy in leather.  “Well now, what do we have here?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks up at Mr. Mohawk.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The man coughs slightly, then looks at the gators. “Damn, those are some ugly pigeons.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  raises an eyebrow.

<+Terra> Marge laughs at that, and nods to tge guy.  “Yeah…”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| smiles, and chuckles.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The guy starts to creep toward the parking lot, still watching the group.

<+Terra> Marge “Oh that fucker better not be about to steal my truck…”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “If he does, I’ll sic my friend here on him.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| puts a hand on Marge’s shoulder.  “I got this.”  And he walks in a random direction before creeping back to the parking lot.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The guy keeps creeping back toward the lot, frowning as he sees one of the group leave. “Alright, sorry but I am outta here, assholes.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Won’t you stay for a bit and keep us company?” She’ll probably flash him to get his attention. No shame, this one.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The guy stops and stares, just blinking for a moment as she flashes her boobs at him. “I… uh… uhm… damn, girl.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  beckons him closer with a crooked finger.

<+Terra> Marge cant help but laugh a little bit.  “Geeze little sis.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “It works. Don’t knock it.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| creeps up behind the guy, and tries to get him in a chokehold.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The man shakes his head. “Sorry honey, they are nice but just ornaments. Not what I am interested in. Why don’t you all tell me who you’re with.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  shrugs and tugs her shirt down. “I didn’t do for your interest, man. Consider it a stopping tactic. And I’m with her and someone else.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  jerks her thumb at Marge and….. “The hell did he go?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “OHOLYHELL!” Appears as he gets tossed like a bitch.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> As the man gets grabbed from behind, he reaches around and grabs hold of his attacker, launching him toward the girls and giving him a good bit of flight time. “The fuck?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  deadpans as she sees Connor fly at her after being thrown through the air, stepping to the side. “…..And there he is.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “…did somebody get the number of that BITCH?!”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks down at him after he hits the ground.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| is moving through the city, by running and jumping through the rooftops “The situation is all fucked up, at least rain has stopped” he mutters to himself

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  tsks at Connor.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> People are looking up and taking pictures of the crazy guy jumping on rooftops.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shrugs.  “He was being sketchy…?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The guy looks between him and the girls and shakes his head. “And so you fucking grabbed me? Bad move.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| gets up, cracking his back loudly.  “Well… at least I wasn’t going for a kill.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “You’d probably die first.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| crouches down one of the roofs and looks around, assessing his surroundings

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| also he’s looking for anything interesting going on

<+LordCanis> |Connor| smiles rougishly.  “Not a stranger to staring Death in the face, though I’ll admit Iraq was a long time ago…”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The guy watches them a few moments more. “Yeah so anyway, since you aren’t broken gonna assume you’re kindred?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| nods.  “Fifty-fifty thought you were too, but… could have also been human.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Creed>  “Well, I’m not.  You don’t look like Samson’s guys…  and i haven’t seen you before so you must be new.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “New to the city, yeah. Mostly.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Yeah, you’re looking at… most of the people I know in this city.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  waggles her fingers. “I feel special now.”

<+Terra> Marge blinks a bit.  “Something like that.  Ever see a whole pack of Gangrel before?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sees Marge’s truck in the park. He slowly climbs his way down from the roof, avoiding pesky phone cameras and sticking to the shadows. Magatsu then makes his way to the location of the truck

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Marge?” he looks around for Marge

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks around, then at Marge.  “I… think someone’s looking for you.”

<+Terra> Marge waves toward Magatsu.  “Come down here and dont be an asshole.  Oh, so pack of Gangrel plus one Brujah.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sees the Marge wave at him and he makes his way to her. As he approaches Marge he sees Connor with her and what else? (pack of gangrel)?

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at Magatsu. “Oh, it’s Samurai Jack.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “All three of you here? Why am I not surprised

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| …not looking for trouble are you?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “We’re the new Three Musketeers.  Didn’t you get the memo?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  slightly turns and gestures to the half-grown gator behind her.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Making friends and influencing people.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Last I checked you were in a box, no I didnt get the memo. But I’m glad you three are sticking together. Better to stick around the wander the streets alone eh?” he pauses and look around “Influencing whom?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  gestures to the gator again.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Also, him.” She points at Creed.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| notices the gator for the first time as if he were a blind man “Oh hello, new pet? It seems you are following in the sheriff’s footsteps” he turns and looks at Creed “Evening”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Creed> looks at them and nods a bit but doesn’t come down from by the truck.  “Noted.  Yeah.  I’m just gonna get the hell out of here now.  Ya’ll have a nice night.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Right.  Have a good night and… sorry for trying to attack you.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Creed> smiles and runs a hand over his mohawk before making sure to not go near the truck.  “It happens.  You guys be careful though.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “We will!”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Connor “You tried to attack him?” he looks at Connor “Why?Who is he?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “He was being sketchy as hell!  As for who… someone with a good throwing arm.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Well I bet he gave you a good thrashing eh? Or am I wrong?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Dumbass tried to get him in a chokehold.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Aaaaand he threw me back over here.  Literally.  Like… with air time.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| chuckles “Should choose your fights more carefully then, Connor-san. I was just outside checking up on the situation after the flood” he twitches his eyebrows remembering the zombies from the mall

<+LordCanis> |Connor| nods.  “Well, we haven’t seen any shamblers yet.  Regret not having that bow I nicked here.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Umm..better not talk about such things in public”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Talk about what things?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Those thingies.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| blinks.  “What things?  Gator taming or not acts of larceny in places that no longer exist?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Any of you did any snooping around as to what happened..why it happened that night?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shook his head.  “Weird occult shit is not my forte.  Might need to fix that gap in my learning.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “And since you were tossed like a salad, neither is fighting. Which is weird for a soldier”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “It’s been a while since I’ve had to brush up on my training.  Now… seems like as good a time as any over my other skills.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “Maybe hit the gym more than I have.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| without saying a word, he throws a punch at Connor’s direction but with no intention of hitting him..just test his reflexes

<+LordCanis> |Connor| takes the punch to the face.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  leans back. “Ouch, man, That looks like it hurt.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| stumbles back a bit.  “Yeah… yeah it did.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| strangely Connor didnt even react taking the punch to the face like a turtle. “Hitting the gym wont improve your reflexes, you clearly need some martial arts training, brother. And sorry, no intention of hitting you I was just testing your reflexes”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| smiles.  “No no, i-it’s fine.  I’ll make a note to start going to the gym tomorrow… if one’s still open this late.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “In fact, I’m going to head out and check.  I’ll catch you all later.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods “Have a good night Connor”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| gives everyone, even the gators, a wave as he wanders off.

Session Close: Tue Jan 31 22:14:25 2017