Session Start: Tue Jan 31 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Asylum

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> spent the day with Anne and woke up more than once during the day, to the point of even waking Anne on one occasion from nightmares. She doesn’t really talk about it though, and daytime soon forced them back to sleep.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would be one incredibly grumpy Ahrimanes in quarantine.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The storm has lessened, though it is still raining lightly outside the wind in not tearing at everything anymore and the thunder has just become dull grumbles in the background.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would go through the nasty clean up process himself though he was relatively sure he was fine since the creature did not succeed in biting him with weird lamprey mouths. After that would be over, he’d go try to keep fiona some company while they waited to see if she was okay.

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  comes back with the others, and as the storm lessens he keeps to his patrol around the inside of the complex.

<+MichaelM> Anne leans up against the northern gatehouse’s outer wall, polishing one of her pistols and whistling softly, heedless of the rain still coming down. She nods to Ghost as he walks by. “Have a nice night there, Spooks?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  shrugs his shoulders.  “We brought back some blood, it was mostly uneventful.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Talwar as he comes up. “Yeah?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> comes out of the guest house, rubbing at her eyes with her good arm, the other still a stump though some of it has grown back.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Hey Fiona. I thought I’d check on you and see how miserable you are, for posterity’s sake, or because I care. You can choose which.”

<+MichaelM> “Huh. Looks like you got the milk detail.” Anne grunts, then turns as Kitt makes her way out of the guest house. “Feelin’ better, Pup?” Anne calls over, trying to keep the concern out of her voice.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Up to you,”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° smirks. “Then we shall leave it to mystery. How are you doing?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “After two days of quarantine and complete isolation? Take a guess.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> groans a little bit. “I’m hungry. And I didn’t sleep well.”, she looks up at the sky, blinking just a little at the light rain before moving over to where Anne and Ghost are. “I hope the rain slacking off is a good sign.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “So you have not felt ill or anything odd?”

<+MichaelM> Anne shrugs. “It probably means something worse is on the way.” She observes pessimistically, turning her attention back to her firearm. “Glad to see you’re doing better.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I felt it the first night after, but I think it’s gone now.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I don’t think it just goes away like that. It did not for us before.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “I don’t feel it anymore. I’m fine.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  looks to Kitt and nods softly.  “I’ll go get something for you.  Be right back.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Fiona, you said you felt it the night after and no longer feel it?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Yeah. So let me out?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° winces slightly and shakes his head. “Where did it go if it left you?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods and waits for Ghost, sighing a bit and rubbing at her stub of an arm. “I wonder if I could get a pirate hook temporarily?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “How the fuck should I know?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yeah, that is kind of my point, Fiona. You cannot leave yet because it is likely still within you.”

<+MichaelM> “That’d be a pretty sight, wouldn’t it?” Anne shoots Kitt a conspiratorial grin. “I’d have to get a matching eyepatch, of course.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> chuckles a little. “We can dye Rakshasa to look like a parrot.”

<+MichaelM> Anne’s throat rumbles approvingly. “Now that’d be a sight.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grumbles, swearing under her breath, before punching a wall.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  swears even louder, shaking her hand and punching the wall again.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yeah, I knew you would not appreciate that logic.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  comes back with a cooler, which he sets down beside Kitt.  “It’s cold but it’s food.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> opens up the cooler and goes through it, almost dainty in the way she takes a corner to drink from the bags. She nods her thanks.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grumbles.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  also left a dent in the wall.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> emerges from the main hall, actually not looking quite himself since his clothing is a bit disheveled and his hair is a mess. He steps out into the courtyard and the rain stops and immediately starts to clear off.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “They will come to help you, Fiona. It shouldn’t be too much longer.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> gets up and runs over, not even caring as she hugs Zaluut tightly with her good arm.

<+ShadowAngst> Thalia La Croix lurks near the door to the courtyard watching those outside from behind a pair of gaudy red lensed glasses.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> puts an arm around Kitt and kisses the top of her head. He pulls away after a moment, and seems to be talking to her as he looks at her stub of an arm, though he doesn’t so much as open his mouth. Then he walks over toward the others, “Dare I ask for some sort of damage report?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Just get it over with. Sooner I’m out of here, the better.”

<+MichaelM> “You could.” Anne shrugs. “I was a bit preoccupied keeping the little on here out of harms way.” Anne nudges Kitt. “Firebrand and Sword are inside. They’d know more. No idea where Smiles went.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  shakes his head softly.  “Sorry, but I wasn’t here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It will happen. Meanwhile, we could talk about something else perhaps?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Like what?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> goes to the door to the side-hall where Fiona and Talwar are and knocks before opening it up. “Where exactly is everyone?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> goes back over to stand between Anne and Ghost, but watches Zaluut.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Well, perhaps this is some good news.” He’d stand straighter and look at Zaluut but then turn to Fiona to watch her..just in case.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Zaluut from her place in the quarantine chamber.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] walk around the asylum lawn just staring at the asylum building. He eventually makes his way inside

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Anyone alive?” he harks

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Or..here at least?”

<+ShadowAngst> Thalia is sitting in the entry hall/atrium, looking out into the courtyard.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] looks at Thalia “Oh, its you. Have you seen any of the others that stayed behind last night?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> growls as he sees Fiona, his skin rippling across his form as he stares at her and takes a step forward.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  bristles and clenches both fists, snarling back.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves to the side. “I was going to just mention she likely is still infected.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> snarls, not taking his eyes off her but seems to regain some of his composure back. “Was she the only one exposed?”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  turns his head at the snarling, and puts a hand on his weapon.  “Well, that doesn’t sound good.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods a bit in agreement, then looks to Kara.  “Can’t you look at the stuff here, like it was earlier?  See what happened?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks up and over for a moment, frowning and looking worried.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  bares her teeth, narrowing her eye to a slit.

<+MichaelM> “What’s wrong with her?” Anne asks, glancing at Zaluut.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] seeing that Thalia is unresponsive, he just wanders around

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> doesn’t take his eyes off her as he tries to decide what to do. “We will likely need Sascha. I do not think I have the vitae or the will to do what needs to be done to cleanse her of it.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  watches Zaluut with a narrowed eye before closing her mouth. “Cleanse me of what? What did that fucking thing vomit into me?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] then makes his way to Sascha’s chapel and knocks on the door “Are you there Sascha?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes, she seems the only one exposed now. We dealt with the earlier situation.” He turns and looks at Fiona. “Remember that stuff you threw up earlier…and I came and destroyed it? That’s in you again.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> gulps a bit as she seems to be listening to something, then she nods and goes to the shed, grabbing a shovel and tossing one to Ghost. “Come on… we need to go dig a hole.”

<+Morose>  <Ghost>  nods and follows Kitt off to dig a Fiona-sized hole.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “No shit. What is it?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It’s like a disease, is the best way to describe it. We overpowered it before but you could not this time so something else is going to have to be done.” He gathered that by..yeah.. people leaving and having secret missions from likely Zaluut. This was going to be ugly.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Fucking wonderful….”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “It is good that you can be sarcastic at such a time.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> doesn’t take his eyes off Fiona, though he does take a step back toward the doorway, remaining there.

<+MichaelM> Anne looks confused for a brief moment, then nods. “Got it boss.” She nods to Zaluut, then heads out of the building to return a minute later with a wooden stake.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° walks over to the doorway and holds out his hand for the stake. “Fiona, you must be incapacitated for what they are going to do. Do you trust me or do we do this the very hard way?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes the stake.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] seeing that nobody answered the door, he goes back to wandering the lawn “This place is all sorts of messed up” he slowly mutters

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> moves just a bit so that as soon as Anne passes him the stake he closes the door to lock them in together. “Don’t let her infect you.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  will clench her hands into tighter fists, eyeing Talwar and the stake.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] seems to notice some of the others near one of the side buildings. He makes his way there “Oh, I’m glad you guys are safe”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Sascha told me things were rather dangerous back here. I hope everything is alright now. Have you found out what as wrong?”

<+MichaelM> “Gotcha.” Anne nods. “Hey tiger,” she greets Rakshasa as he approaches. She turns to Talwar and tosses him the stake. “You two have fun while the adults are out, you hear? No biting.” She tries to grin, but it doesn’t quite reach her eye.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes a move to grab the stake in midair.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] just nervously eyes the stake in mid air

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Alright, you decide. We need to get this done.” He moves toward her with the stake and goes to the door. “If you want to get better, you have to trust in us. If you do not, they will destroy you, Fiona. This is your only chance. I am bound by honor.” * Talwar will go to catch it.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  will growl, looking to the stake, then Talwar.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Your choice. I will fight you if I must to try if you want to resist, but if you get passed me, you will damn yourself likely.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° unlocks the door Fiona was behind.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to the door, then just rushes Talwar to grab the stake.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° then stands there, stake in hand and moves to stake her as she rushes him.

<+MichaelM> “Whoa, whoa whoa!” Anne moves herself between them with preturnatural speed. “That’s for security, not for squabbling.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Get the hell out of the way. It isn’t.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes Anne. “Get out of the way.”

<+MichaelM> “This is a bloody quarantine, not a playhouse.” Anne snarls. “You’re not killing each other over this.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  will draw back her fist to punch Ann out of the way.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Whoa whoa, hold on”

<+MichaelM> Anne dodges to the side, and ends up outside the door as the two are locked in.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> slams the door shut and bolts it, taking zero chances right now.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] looks at Anne as she is thrown out and the doors lock them away from Talwar and Fiona “What is going on? whats with the stake?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° lunges to stake Fiona after Anne gets out of the way.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> glances over his shoulder at Rakshasa. “She was infected last night, and it’s embedded itself into her.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] looks at Zaluut “Sascha told me you were unwell. How are you now? As for Fiona..infected with..what? How?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> shakes his head. “I shall explain later as I despise having to repeat myself and i am sure that others will wish for this information as well.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] nods “very well” then just stands there staring at the locked door

<+MichaelM> Anne stares helplessly at the locked door, her shoulder slumped slightly. After a moment, she straightens out turns her head away with a sigh.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° succeeds in staking Fiona with a quick heightened move and slides the stake between her ribs to her heart. He’d then watch her drop and then look at Anne. “If anything comes from her, you are going to be staked too, as will I.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just dropped like a poleaxed steer.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> cautiously opens the door, looking at Talwar, then at Anne, then down at Fiona. “Rakshasa, do be helpful and go grab a body bag from the shed over there? To ensure it doesn’t try to escape her flesh while she is otherwise incapacitated before we can kill it.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] nods silently and goes to get a body bag

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stands there quietly and watches Fiona’s still body for anything that might creep on out of it.

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] comes back holding a body bag

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> tosses the bag to Talwar. “I cannot touch her. We’ll wrap her up and deal with this tomorrow night. Sascha will have to be here to assist. But she is strong so I have no doubt she will survive the process.”

<+MichaelM> “How reassuring.” Anne observes dryly.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and would set to wrapping her up in the bag flipping her over through the bag because he did not want to touch her either. He’d then zip her up nice and secure after.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° then would step back. “Can I come out or am I stuck here till tomorrow as well?”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] keeps his distance because, nope noppity nope

<@Nox_Aegis> <Zaluut> nods to Talwar. “I am now rather hyper aware of it so I do not sense it in you. We’ll lock this up just to be safe and check her tomorow before we proceed. But this is not the last of it, it is still out in the forest, pieces of it.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “We know more on how to destroy it. If you can sense it, we can take care of it.”

<+Dusk> [Rakshasa] “Yes, better keep away from the forest animals”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “For the time being but we have no choice but to get this resolved as swiftly as possible.”

Session Close: Tue Jan 31 22:14:25 2017