Session Start: Sun Jan 29 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Asylum

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> A notice has been sent out that no one is to enter the Main Building. Then a second notice comes in that Michael, Ductus of the Watchers, is heading up a team and needs some professional doorbusters, requesting each of you by name. He requests you meet him at the North Gatehouse.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would show up at the gatehouse, making sure she was armed with a shotgun and a knife. In addition to her natural weapons.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would arm up and head to the North Gatehouse. Many of his weapons were hidden on his person and obfuscate assisted with that more.

<+MichaelM> Anne grabs her shotgun, and all three pistols for good measure, and heads to the gatehouse as well. She leaves behind her scavenged, weary, tape recorder. Just in case…

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> is standing out in the rain with a duffle bag, which he proceeds to hand off to Anne as they group arrives. “Hi. I know some of us haven’t officially met, but I am Michael. I am the Ductus of the Pack Zaluut is the Priest of, and I pretty much run the place, though in ways you don’t usually see.”, he speaks clearly and can be heard easily above the noise of the rain and rumbling, always carrying a very commanding tone.

<+MichaelM> Anne unzips the duffle bag slightly and lets out a low whistle as she observes the contents. She re-seals it and slings it over her shoulder as Michael begins to speak.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° inclines his head to Michael for a moment and then waits for him to speak some more.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  flicks her gaze to Anne when she whistles, before focusing on Michael as he speaks, giving him a nod.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> nods toward the Main Hall. “So, I know Talwar knows what is going on… sort of… but you all might have guessed that the current storm is not natural. Something has happened to Zaluut, and he, among others have gone missing inside of the Main Hall… and worse, the whole buuilding is acting as if we are all intruders. We need to get to Zaluut’s inner sanctum.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> “I sent the Tzimisce out because if he’s out of his mind then he’ll kill them to protect his territory. They went on a run for vitae, which we may end up needing.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  remains silent, letting Michael speak and shifting the shotgun to her other hand.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> picks up 4 vests, tossing one to each person, they are pretty heavy. He puts his on as he starts to move toward the main building. “Those have metal plates inside to help avoid being staked by the furniture. We may also have Szchlacta to deal with, they may not recognize us.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  puts her shotgun down before slipping the vest on and picking it up again.

<+MichaelM> Anne places her shotgun to the side and slips the duffel bag’s strpo to the crook of her elbow, and then to that of her other arm as she dons the vest. She picks up her weapon and returns the strap to her shoulder before moving to follow Michael.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  begins to follow Michael as well, flexing her free hand as she walks over to the door.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° puts his vest on that he was thrown. He’d adjust a few things so he still could access his weapons and then he was ready.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> moves up to the doors and opens them up, as he does so, his body starts to shift and turn black, stretching him until he looks like a shadowy version of himself. Wisps of shadow coil out from the vest, wrapping around anything nearby.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The first floor of the main hall is in utter chaos. The furniture is moving around as if alive, benches running on their legs, plants from the moon room have spread out to fill the area as well, giving it a jungle-like appearence.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just stops to watch the shenanigans, staring at a bench that runs by her.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks around at the running around furniture with a bit of surprise. That was new. However, he’d draw a knife and a sword to prepare initially for what may yet come.

<+MichaelM> Anne watches the scene in the room with a hint of bemusement. Aware of the danger, however, she raises her shotgun from its former position pointing at the ground.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> pops his shoulders and steps foot inside, motioning for the others to enter as well.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> “Hold on to your butts.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° entered, keeping mindful of the things about and would move off to the right of Michael.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> As the whole group enters, the things that were running around instead turn as if just now noticing the group. Vines start to move toward them, and a few tables, chairs, and benches start to move toward them. One table with a lamp on top, giving it the appearence of having a head flashes it’s light at the group. There is a rumble that shakes the entire house for a moment, something large and angry stirs beneath them.

<+MichaelM> “Is there a reason we couldn’t have planted the PE-4 from the outside?” Anne mutters as the building stirs around them. Her shotgun shifts between targets as the room’s contents move to face them.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  tenses up a bit as she watches the furniture turn toward her, and brings her shotgun down to aim at the closest piece of splinters.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looked at the ground a moment. Whatever was awful terribad was down below. This show here was interesting and now the furniture were enemies to contend with, but he’d keep mindful of what was below moving too as he could. He’d seek to move to trike at the light the table as a first strategy. It was not their friend.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> wades into the mess and starts swinging a pair of heavy spiked maces like some sort of medieval maurader. Using the small tentacles to keep opponents off of him he splinters the first two objects with pure crushing force.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  follows him for a bit, blasting away with her shotgun at her target and turning it into splinters.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves forward, going for the table with the evil light on it.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The furniture retaliates, trying to ram into the group but pretty much bounces off.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The plants creeping out are covered in what look like closed flowers, which slowly open and spray the group in a fine orange dust.

<+MichaelM> Anne, morbidly curious, casually levels her shotgun towards the largest vine and blasts a large chunk of it away.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The group systematically finishes off what is in the entry with extreme force. As they stand there in the quiet, covered in orange dust, something rumbles beneath the building once more.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks around and then starts to move for the stairs, stopping only to wrap some metal into a pretzel around the doors to the moon-room to hopefully keep the plants inside. “WE need to move before the furniture shows you it’s next trick… pulling itself back together.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods and then would move for the stairs. If something got in his way, he’d slash at it, but moving on was imperative.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° also would attempt to avoid the orange crap.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  would take a few steps forward, stopping momentarily to look at Michael. “Please tell me you’re fucking kidding.” She then begins to walk again, raising her shotgun to its’ previous position.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> starts to head up the stairs, peering into the upper hall before cautiously moving into it. “Hey, Old Man! I think it’s safe to say you been lying about your age, buddy.”

<+MichaelM> Anne leans her shotgun’s barrel back to rest on her shoulder and walks forward, heedless of the orange mist, and walks after Michael. “Something tells me he isn’t Firebrand.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Fucking wonderful….”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° follows, moving along the wall and would peer in.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The 2nd Floor is eerily quiet.. there’s no movement at all, all the doors up here closed, to include the set of double doors that lead to the hall before Zaluut’s study.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I think you are right, Michael”, he said, peering down the looming hall.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  lets her eye sweep the area from side to side as she checks each of the closed doors. “Spring the trap?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> points to the door and nods to Fiona. “Come on, doorbreaker. Give it a go. If we have to we’ll use the explosives.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  passes Michael her shotgun and begins to walk toward the door, cracking her knuckles and drawing her right fist back.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  hits the doors and sends them crashing open, both of them hitting the walls on either side of them.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Mikov> comes barreling down that hall, all covered in spikes and jumps around in front of Fiona like a psychotic spider monkey crossed with a porcupine.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> lets one of the tentacles from his side reach out and grab the little guy, picking him up off the ground. “Mikov, hey! It’s us, it’s me, you little shit. The one that gives you treats when Master is mad at you? Come on, snap out of it.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes the little abomination and readies her fist again.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° keeps focused down the hall, watching things as Michael deals with Mikov, just so there are no surprises.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Mikov> “Not give Mikov shaken baby syndrome. Mikov good.”

<+MichaelM> “Hey, it talks. Puts it above the rest of this little abode.” Anne says, the corner of her lip twisting into a slight grin.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  lowers her hand, still a bit on edge.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> There is a cracking sound from underneath the group, and the whole building moves a bit, knocking pictures off the walls.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stumbled a bit, using a wall to steady herself.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Mikov> grabs his head, hissing. “Intruder! It’s inside! Must kill it! It’s inside!”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “The fuck’s inside?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks at Mikov. “What is it? Tell me it’s not the Vohzd. Is that thing loose in the tunnels?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks at the doors at the end of the hall. “We have 2 more doors… to the study, then the bedroom.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Lemme guess, you want me to bust them down?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> nods, still holding Mikov at arm’s length. “Yeah, if we can get to Zaluut maybe he can establish control again or something.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Well, here goes.” She moves to the study door and draws her fist back, ready to punch again.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Mikov> squirms, hissing now and then.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  has a devil of a time busting the door to the study down, but eventually manages to force it open.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves down the hall with Fiona, watching for what might be through that door.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The paintings in this hall have all fallen to the floor, a couple of the landscapes broken. The other heavy wood door gets smashed open, and leads into Zaluuts private library. The fireplace is out and the room is dark, as if cold and dead where it has felt very warm and inviting before. There is another door at the far side of the room.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks around, studying the books on the shelves, before making her way in the direction of the other door.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks to Fiona. “Knock first on that one, if he has any senses left, let him answer.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  nods and continues walking, rapping her knuckles against the wood and waiting.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads over as well, moving to off the side of the door, in case he doesn’t have his senses left.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> yells at the door, her voice though sounds strained as if she had been screaming too much before. “Help!”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Kid? The hell are you doing in there?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The whole building shakes again.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We don’t have much time. Bust it so we can get Kitt and see what’s going on.”

<+MichaelM> “Damn straight.” Anne growls. “Get us in there.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  has a hell of a time busting down this door too, but eventually succeeds, and steps over the frame to walk inside. She immediately begins looking for Kitt.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> This room is very nicely decorated for comfort. The bed takes up most of the room and is covered in pillows and soft blankets. In the middle of the bed, which rests on a large marble stand, is a large black chitin shell and Kitt right beside it. She has bloody tears down her face and her third eye is glowing softly as she holds onto the shell.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves over to Kitt, watching for other things but wanting to get over there. “Kitt, are you alright? What is his state?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  walks over to Kitt, looking at the shell. “The hell….?”

<+MichaelM> “Pup!” Anne chokes, forcing herself to stay back and cover the door. “Is she alright, Firebrand?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “She looks fine, I think. And don’t call me that, Grandma.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sits up as well as she is able, it would appear that her left arm is fused into the shell. “I got sick, and he had fed on me so it was in him too. He’s fighting it, but he’s lost control of the spirits… and that thing… downstairs, he said he thinks it’s infected just before he went into Torpor.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “So we need to put it down. Fucking wonderful…..”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks at the room, then at the shell and Kitt. “I know what to do, but we need to get you loose first… so you’re right-handed, right?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Yes, we will need to go put it down.” He looks at Kitt, checking if there’s any way other than slicing off her hand that this would work.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> frowns a bit, looking at where her left arm is fused into the chrysalis that has formed around Zaluut. She tugs at it, and sighs, shaking her head. “I understand. At… least it grows back.”

<+MichaelM> Anne looks away, grimacing slightly.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks at Michael, if he wanted him to cut it or was michael going to do it.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> nods his head, passing Mikov from one side to the other without setting him down. “We’ll get you loose and then we need to bury him in his soil, cover him up completely to help him heal faster. And we’ll go face that war ghoul.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks to Talwar, “I got it, it’ll be fast. I just need a blade.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  passes her knife over, handle first.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> takes the blade as he puts his maces away, and climbs up close to Kitt. “Lean as far away as you can and I’ll cut it as close as I can to save as much as possible.” The tentacles still holding Mikov hold him away from anything he can swing at.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would offer up a girka…much better weapon and quicker cut than a knife..

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> nods her head, closing her eyes and leaning away, though her third eye remains open.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks at the blade and then takes Talwars, setting the other on the edge of the bed near Fiona before bringing it down on Kitt’s arm, as close to the shell as possible but still taking it off above the elbow. (He has 4 Potence, not rolling) Then he helps Kitt up and off the bed, before looking off to Anne. “You go with her, and take this with you.”, he holds out Mikov.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  takes her knife back.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> winces as he cuts through her arm, and is actually bleeds a little before stopping. As she gets up off the bed she looks at Mikov and reaches over, her third eye taking on a blue glow.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° pats Kitt on the shoulder before she was taken away. “It will be alright.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Mikov> hisses and then as she touches him he just falls limp, totally passed out but still breathing as if asleep.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Talwar. “Into the breach, then?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> looks over at Talwar, then down at the shell on the bed and fights back another round of tears before grabbing Mikov, holding him with her one arm as she moves off with Anne.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> grabs a couple of the explosives from the bag before the pair leaves, nodding to them. “You guys get outside. We’ll go into the tunnel, and blow it if we have to.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods to Kitt and then his expression hardened as he glanced over at Fiona. “Yes.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will grab a couple explosives from the bag. Might as well help.

<+MichaelM> Anne puts her free arm around Kitt, keeping her close while her other arm hefts the shotgun.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Let’s go, then.” She begins to exit, stepping over the ruined doors, before turning to look at Talwar and Michael.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° looks at the shell and then turns, going back out to the hall.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> takes one last look at the shell on the bed. “I’ll come back for you, Old Man. Don’t you die on me.”, he then heads down the hall and moves for the stairs, taking his maces back out just in case.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes to follow, nudging Michael for her shotgun.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads for the stairs. It was time to go see the unfortunate thing in the basement.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> blinks and then the tentacles pass the shotgun over. “Sorry, sometimes I forget those things hold onto stuff.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The building rumbles again, something big is most certainly on the move beneath them.

<+MichaelM> Anne follows behind, leading Kitt along and carrying the ordinance. Every step through this place reinforces her opinion that it’s going to be necessary to demolish the building.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° now obfuscates to go invisible as they head down below.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  shrugs a bit and hefts the shotgun. “Thanks.” She then begins to walk downstairs, gripping the railing with her free hand.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The tunnel system beneath the complex is massive, as it was used by employees long before the Sabat took it over, and then once taken over, the Sabbat expanded on these tunnels, digging some of their own for use away from the sun.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> slowly enters the tunnel and frowns, looking left and then right. “There is a reason we send the fucking ghouls down here… speaking off, watch for crazy ghouls. We save the really scary ones for the tunnel.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  makes a sour face.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° activates obten to move along in shadows with obfuscate.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  hears something and looks up, swearing colorfully.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Get ready. Fucking spider crap….”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks where Fiona is looking as it is now practically on top of them. “Why didn’t you shoot it? Fuck. Haaaaate these things.”, he starts swinging the maces.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “Because I fucking just saw it! Not like I had time to…fuck. Whatever.” She raises her shotgun and aims at it, letting loose a blast.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> This multi-limbed humanoid ghoul with hooks for hands it scuttling along the ceiling and half drops in front of the group, slashing with it’s hooks.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creature takes the shotgun blast in stride and shrieks, which echoes all down the halls. It then swings it’s hooks but only snags on Fiona’s vest.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> blindly swings the maces in it’s direction, oddly looking very uncomfortable as he literally pummels it until it is practically mush. “He knows I hate fucking spiders.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° doesn’t want to give himself away but he smiles…because Michael was so panicked there. lol

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just grins at the spider-thing in a way that promises much pain in the future.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> kicks at the flattened corpse for good measure. “Well, that noise is an alarm… so be prepared for more.”, he says and then straightens himself out a bit as he starts down one of the passages.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  “No shit.” She checks her shotgun before beginning to follow Michael.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° walks onward, creeping down the hall.

<+MichaelM> Anne continues on, having shielded the injured Kitt for the fight. She trusts the others to handle the fighting, unless things get really bad.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> sighs and keeps moving along with Anne, watching in both directions so they don’t get jumped from behind.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Fiona picks up on the creature’s trail, judging by the size of what’s move through her… she can tell it’s spiny, even scraping the walls in tight spots.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks around, spotting some scraped stone. “Fucker’s a tight fit.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° thinks to himself “oh goodie”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> nods. “War ghouls are usually made from the flesh of multiple people… and Zaluut’s been working on this one for like a year so no telling what it’s capable of.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  eyes the area a bit, bringing her shotgun up to cover the area in front of her. “Someone watch the rear. I don’t want that fucker sneaking up on us.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances back now and then, nodding. “I think we’ll notice it.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> keeps moving forward, leting Fiona go first and track where it’s been. “It seems like it’s… oh god, it’s looking for the back hatch. We do not want it to get into the woods.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  swears creatively as she looks around for further signs of the beast.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. “It’s smart then? Not good.” He’d continue onward quietly in stealth to go in that direction.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  continues walking, whispering. “Any ideas?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> frowns, shaking his head. “It shouldn’t be. Only one that Zaluut let keep some thinking ability was Mikov… anything else is too risky. Unless… unless what they were afraid of took it over and is thinking for it.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° <w> “That is more likely, yes.”

<+MichaelM> “There’s a real fast way to make sure it never leaves.” Anne says, patting the side of her duffel bag with the stock of her shotgun.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> glances back toward Anne. “If you had gone outside, like I told you to, then you could have blown the back door. But now it’ll be tough to send you back out there.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° <w> “I will go to the spot and double back if need be. I can take the bag and stealth it.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> A flock of flying, blind creatures chitters as they round the corner… the clicking resonating down the hall they are in.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  stops to look at Anne. “Really, Grandma? Well, nothing for it. You’re in the shit now.” She turns around, muttering about old women with poor sense of direction, and continues forward, seeking to get in front of the creature.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> looks at the flying things with distaste. “At least they aren’t spiders… Hey Tal, you mind?”, he gestures toward the clicking critters headed toward them.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° was going to creep by them but…he was called to action. He’d go for a slice surprise attack.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> rolls his eyes, looking p at the ceiling. “Wow… nevermind.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creatures start making the most ear splitting screeching after he cuts through the first one, it does more than echo, it is deafening.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° kicks up Quietus around the creatures.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> tries to use her shoulders to cover her ears a bit, wincing from the sound.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grimaces

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Once they can’t click and locate they start to bounce around aimlessly, totally blind. They bounce off walls and eventually land on the floor and go still, confused.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  just waits, and when they go still, putting them out of their misery with her shotgun.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shakes her head at Fiona, then looks to Michael.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° would head over and start stabbing ones in the head.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> puts a hand on Fiona’s arm and shakes his head as they just move past in silence, then looks at Talwar like WTF and just leaves them, moving on toward the target.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stops since fiona was discouarged and would head onward. maybe not all were dead. lol

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks to Michael quizically.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> pauses a short distance away, and peers around corners before moving around them. “(w) Those are there to protect our grounds from intruders. If we kill all of them, it’ll be you on patrol down here.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “I was not sure what has been taken over. I will look for your thought on the matter next time.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° heads back to the shadow sneaky business moving on.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> nods. “(w) It is true I cannot tell… but they are not nearly the threat at the Vohzd, which we know for a fact is compromised. Hopefully Zaluut will awaken soon and he will be able to tell if any others are and they can then be used for target practice.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° nods. <w> “Understood.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  nods.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  remains in front and turns the next corner, wrinkling her nose and holding her free hand up in a ‘stop’ gesture before bringing the shotgun to bear on the corridor. “<qw> It’s here. I can smell it.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  casts her shotgun to the side and lets her fingers and toes lengthen into claws, ready for the fight.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> draws a hand up and the shadows start to peel away from the wall all around the corner, forming into whiplike shapes.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creature comes around fast, and leaps on top of Fiona, pinning her by the shoulders and breathing in her face as it sits on her, pressing her down against the cold stone floor.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  opens her mouth to swear, before being tackled and pinned by the vozhd.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° will go to jump on the hydra’s back..the dragon’s back..whatever and stab it good, while getting a grip on it.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° then twists with the sword to try to dig the wound in even deeper and slice into the creature.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creature makes a sound deep inside of it and then starts to heave up something black, oily, and thick all over Fiona. The liquid she can feel crawling it’s way into her mouth and nose, even her eyes, as if it were a living thing.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> It also softens the back side of it’s body and starts to draw in Talwar’s legs, effectively pinning his legs by holding them inside of it’s own flesh.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  struggles a bit, trying to keep her mouth closed, but to no avail.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° stuck and unable to get off this thing decides the next course of action is to once again push with the sword.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> wails on it with his maces, pummeling the hell of of it, but the shadowy tendrils have no reall effect.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° ‘s next attack is again to no avail. The creature is onto them.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creature sprouts long tubes from the back of it’s beck that end in lamprey-like mouths… they seem to spit up some of that black, oily fluid as they lunge at Talwar.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves what he can, blocking and dodging the freaky ass lamprey things.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grits her teeth and screws her eye shut, seeming to focus on something else other than the vohzd on top of her.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° dodged the mass tentacle lamprey teeth things that came at him but he just could not land an attack after.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° desperately pulled out the sword and then struck again deep, to try to get this thing before those lamprey things had a second go at him.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creature thrashes around a bit and then goes still, laying on top of Fiona still, and Talwar’s legs buried deep inside of it’s flesh.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  pops her eye open as soon as it goes still, kicking her way out from underneath it.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° pulls out the sword and then takes out a girka to cut into the creature to get his legs out.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  lets her claws retract, gritting her teeth.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> steps back a bit, giving Fiona a looking over before looking at the creature. “Fiona?”, he asks cautiously.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  grits out an answer. “I’m fine.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks like she’d gotten a black goo facial.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° drags himself bit by bit out of the creature and then leans against the wall getting extra goop up, before he stands again.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> (Alertness 3 or more) Something black and oily seeps out of the creature’s body, sliding as if of it’s own volition across the floor and clinging to the edges.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> points as she back away, “Ewewewew, it’s moving! You need to burn it!”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks at Kitt, then at the goo. “Don’t suppose one of you has a flamethrower?”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° shrugs and takes out his lighter. “We have anything else flammable?”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  motions for the lighter, walking over to Talwar.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° hands it to her.

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° lights a cigarette first and tokes on it, then throws it to the side of the wall where some of it is at.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> shakes his head, backing away slightly. “And you should be careful… obviously that thing wasn’t trying to kill us… it seemed to want to… infect us.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We have to destroy it all or it can infect others later.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° moves back from the fire caused by Fiona and looks around.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  flicks on the lighter, the flame brighter and larger than normal, before she tosses the lighter at the fleeing black mass and makes it go up in flames.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> glances from Michael, to Fiona. “I think he means that Fiona got … uhm… it all over her.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “We need to get it off you, Fiona. We can get some bleach/chemicals for that but we should. If you get sick too, we need to deal with that. Hopefully, now that the creature is destroyed though and it seems everything else is dealt with, Zaluut will be able to do more.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Michael> nods as she looks to Fiona. “First thing is we put you through the decon shower… the lab rats have one down here. Then we have to keep you in quarentine till Sascha or Zaluut can check you out, maybe all of us just to be safe. Though Kitt and I should bury Zaluut in his soil so he can heal faster.”

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  looks grouchy. “Fine.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Kitt Bishop> shivers and picks up Mikov off the floor. “Yeah, couldn’t hurt to have us all checked out.”

<@Death> °¥ Talwar Khanna ¥° “Agreed, just to be safe at this point. We don’t want to have this fight again in the future.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The group gets cleaned up. The house is still acting strangely, but they cover Zaluut with his soil to try and speed his recovery. No one is allowed to leave until checked out by someone that can tell if they are infected.

<+Blackfyre> <Fiona>  moves through the decon shower, and will be a grumpier Ahrimanes for the length of time she spends in quarantine.

Session Close: Mon Jan 30 00:00:00 2017