Session Start: Thu Jan 26 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The storm began with a rush to the stores, people clearing out basic supplies in a matter of minutes. It’s about midnight when the wind and lightning finally is too much and *boom* the power goes out. There are of course backups in some places, but the majority of the city has gone dark, lit only by the frequent flashes from above.

<+Terra> Marge gets out her old pick-up truck and goes to pick up Kat, cruising where she has seen her before.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would be hanging around a store under a overhang.

<+Terra> Marge honks the horn and pops the passenger door.  “Get in, girlie!”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  chuckles and gets in, buckling herself in.

<+Morose> <Aaron> makes sure his car is parked in as high a spot as he can find.  He darts from building to building as needed, though he seems to almost constantly be scanning through the rain at something.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| decides to go for a stroll, wondering what sort of mayhem awaits to be done.

<+Morose> <Aaron> stands under an overhang, lookign around.  He looks almost homeless the way he’s dressed… and the fact he’s drenched is not helping that image any.  The only thing that seems to point to something else is if one gets close enough to smell him, in which case he has actually showered recently.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Lighting flashes super bright and strikes nearby, leaving an ozone taste in the mouths of anyone standing there.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks around and well, a mage has gotta get supplies too, even without money right… so yeah, if he saw advantages he would take them. ~

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I liked Nightmare before Christmas but damnit..this is getting ridiculous.” He’d move on, curious why someone kept reminding him of this song. Maybe that other euthanatos was playing a prank on him or having him spied on. He’d find it out eventually!

<+LordCanis> |Connor| dives from cover to cover, keeping his eye peeled for opportunities or people he might recognize from his two days being a part of the greater supernatural community.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Sorry. Force of habit.”, she says and the gash in her throat sputters a few times.

<+Morose> <Aaron> glances to Conner as they meet between two buildings, followed by Ramirez.  “Well, this looks like troube if I’ve ever seen it.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks at Hollow and nods. “It’s okay. I’m just kind of wondering…why are you following me around?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “And if you want some item, tell me so I can get it. This storm is bad.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| smiles when he spots Ramirez.  “Hey aren’t you that one guy from last night?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Well, first off… because you can see me. Secondly, cause you look like someone killed you already, but you’re not dead so I am totally curious about that.”, she chuckles which causes another sputter from the gash in her neck.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sees the lights go out and steps into the streets to investigate, armed

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks at Connor and then smiles awkwardly and nods. “Hey, yeah, the bar. That place was great.” He’d peer back over at seemingly nothing and then shrug.. “Okay, well you’re welcome to come along. Just was curious too.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| is obviously confused at the apparent talking to one self, but doesn’t question it.

<+Morose> <Aaron> waves to Ramirez.  “Hey there!  So you guys know each other?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks over at Aaron and grins. “Yeah, kinda. I met him yesterday at a cool bar. How’s it going?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Good cause good luck getting rid of me. I’m tougher than your average spook.”, she keeps looking out into the rain, off toward the water. “This isn’t good though.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “This rain isn’t natural. And it’s over here too.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> glances out at the rain and frowns, glancing at Connor.  “Uhm, is he… cool then?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| wanders through the streets under heavy rain, but he doesnt stray very far from his home “What the fuck is going on?” He looks at the streets to see if they are empty

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “It is?.. Okay that is weird.” Ramirez was speaking to the air again. He then looks back to Aaron. “Yeah, he’s cool. I have news for you guys too. We got ourselves a boat to investigate. We should get what stuff we can here though before it gets too nasty here.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| smiles.  “Well…there’s a storm out… and everyone seems to be off the street… do said items need to be acquired legally?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I dunno. Do dead people even have to care? Right now I am a missing body. I think we can take what we want.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Good point, let’s get to looting.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ just hopes that FBI or whatever mage is off somewhere else. lol

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Aaron, meet Connor…Connor, Aaron.. and I don’t know who my ghost with the most friend here is but she’s cool too. Let’s go rummage.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods his head with a bit of a smirk.  “Well, it’s in the Umbra too.  I can see spirits going nuts on the other side.  Somethihng has them super riled.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, the storm is on the death side too.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “You made a Beetlejuice referance. I offically love you.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ thumbs up to the air and winks.

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “That sounds bad.  Is that bad?”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Well, it could be bad.  If it doesn’t let up.”, he says and then starts to scan the area for anything worth taking.  “Anything in particular we’re looking for  We might work better as a group.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sees a group in the distance. Slowly and cautiously he approaches them. His sight is limited in the dark and torrential rain “Hey you guys, you know whats going on? Did the storm knock out the power or…”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We aren’t sure, Connor. I wonder if it has to do with the spirits and maybe something more. I kinda got a bad feeling about this, but we’ll figure it out.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “I can make ATMs spit money.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would be hanging with Marge.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Great..you can? Let’s try it out!”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I’m rather tired of being broke since I died.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks behind the non-vampires as he hears Mag’s voice over the wind.  “Aaaaand here comes the fun police.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| keeps approaching the group, not knowing who they are “You really shouldnt be out in the dark like this. Havent you heard of the murders.” his voice grows cold and low against the pitter patter of the rain drops

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “By the way…what is your name or what do you like to be called?” * to Hollow. He’d glance over at Mag and then back to Connor and he’d whisper to Connor then “You think this guy would care if we rob some atms?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shrugs.

<+Morose> <Aaron> shrugs his shoulders and looks at Mag.  “I think we can handle things.  Besides, some of us are already dead, right?  And we might actully get some info if we run into that thing.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) looks over at Ramirez. “Oh, Hollow is fine to call me. I’m a bit of a local legend around here.”

<+Terra> Marge drives along, eyeing places in either side of the street.  “Sooooo.  Whatcha want to fo?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Oh, just go shopping, grab a few things. Y’know, the usual.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sees Connor and Ramirez “Ooh its you guys. Planning on something eh..although I havent seen you two before” he looked at Hollow and Aaron “If you do come across whatever it is killing innocents, I dont think its wise to engage it”

<+Terra> Marge laughs.  “What we shopping for? Oooohhh.  I know a good place.  We need to go before it gets hit though if we are gonba get good stuff.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Tell me, please?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Okay Hollow”. He smiles and then looks back to the others. “Hollow said she could bust an atm for the money. I think we should start there.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Always a safe place to start, and probably easier with a ghost… or… whatever he/she/it prefers to be called.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods his head and looks thoughtful.  “We aren’t far from the mall.  It’s got like 6 ATMs.”

<+Terra> Marge grins.  “The mall is calling, girlie.  Lets go.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Fucking awesome. Hit it!”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Alright, sounds like that’s a go. Let’s do it.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| follows the locals to the mall.

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> Both groups gather up at the mall, and it does look like a few others have had the same general idea… though they aren’t grouped together and so they see the mismatched group arriving and give them plenty of space… even the girls, upon seeing Marge’s nearly 7 foot frame.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “If there is a gun store..I could use some kevlar and some weapons”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  gets out and looks to Marge. “Got an idea on where to hit first, or are we splitting up?”

<+Terra> Marge takes a look around and then grabs some wire cutters from the back of the truck.  “Probably stick together.  Stick to stuff without seriel numbers unless you know a fence.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I think we’d have to hit somewhere other than a mall for a gun store. you also don’t think that the owners wouldn’t be in there to shoot you? at any point, lets stick together and do this. If we have to vanish, you know where your safe places are, right?”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) moves up to the doors, which are already busted in. “I do. We got a couple regular people and… two dead people up ahead. One big bitch one little bitch.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “I should probably hang back for… obvious reasons.”  Motions to the brisket side of his face.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks around as Marge busts out the wire cutters, keeping an eye out.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “In that case I need lots of cash, to buy a car”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Gimmie a second to fry the cameras after i give some poor security guy a heart attack and get a spot on YouTube as the next ‘omg a ghost’ video.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> glances over and spots the girls, tilting his head.  Marge was hard to miss.  “What are we going to do about the cameras?  Batteries last hours on those.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Should have brought some masks I guess”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ laughs at Hollow. “That should be good.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Remind me to invest in some.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) heads inside to wreak a little havoc before they get started.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| takes off his jacket and shirt and turns the shirt into a makeshift mask, wrapping around his face so only the eyes are visible then puts his jacket back on

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> People come running out, screaming. “What the fuck is that? Oh my God! I’ll never steal again, I swear to Jesus!”, as about half a dozen people get as far from there as possible.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ blinks and then would sneak in among the screaming etc and he snickers. Hollow was bad ass.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Is there something?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Come on, guys…it’s us. We have to move.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shrugs and follows Ram into the mall.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) is laughing her ass off in the main area of the mall, where the fountain is spraying blood everywhere and the plants inside have grown eyeballs.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Marge.

<+Terra> Marge heads inside but balks at the sight of the main hall.  “The fuckity fuck?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ cackles softly as he walks in to the disaster… “Damn, Hollow!” He was suitably impressed. “Let’s get our shit.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| spots Marge.  “Oh hey there!”

<+Terra> Marge “did i go malk or…”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  follows Marge, hands in her pockets, and just stops. “No, you didn’t….because I’d be one to, then.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ puts on some gloves and cracks his knuckles. He’d also tuck his hair into his hoodie and put it up.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) calms down a bit and looks around at the people inside before moving to the first ATM. “Okay, lemmie hop in there and give it a shake.” She moves inside of the machine. Then the screen starts to form words. “HEY FUCKTARDS. WANT SOME CASH?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Impressive”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Fuck yeah!”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| does his best to hike up the collar on his coat to cover at least some of the scarring, and then goes to get some free ghost money.

<+Terra> Marge nods to Kat.  “Just checking.  Lets hit jewelry, just cheap stuff here but its shiny.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Got it, boss lady.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) makes the machine beep a couple of times, popping up with a pincode 666 over and over again before it starts spitting out 20s, totalling about $1200.

<+Morose> <Aaron> chuckles a bit as he watches the machine.  “And people call Coyote trouble.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ takes about 500 bucks. “Alright, lets hit the next atm.. you guys can get other items but I’m sticking to what is hard to trace.”

<+Terra> Marge uses the cutters to snip the locks around the gate to the jewelry store, then opens it up.  “And here we go.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| follows Ram after pocketing a couple hundred bucks.  “I think I’ll stick with you, then.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  folows Marge, grinning. “Halle-fucking-lujah.” She goes to check the cases out.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “After we get some loot then we should be going for some food and stuff. Can get some clothes too. We don’t know how long this stupid storm is gonna last.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Don’t think we need much in the food department.  Unless you know some people.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, point. I need it though so I’ll just grab some stuff from a convenience store.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> For the sake of brevity, the group hits the rest of the ATMs and the girls hit the jewelry and possibly even Bath & Body Works without incident. The police seem busy elsewhere, and the storm only seems to be getting worse.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  goes clothes shopping as well!

<+Morose> <Aaron> nods his head and also takes a couple hundred, glancing back at the girls for a moment, but keeps with the boys.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ hits up some survival outdoorsy store to get some clothes and well, hot topic for t-shirts. lol. he was 19. He might be kind of smart but he had his faults. He’d then move to get back with the girls. “Okay, we should get some food and then get somewhere..or just stay here really if we had to. It depends on how bad this storm is getting. We could hit the food court shops to get food there to take with.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> In the flashes of lightning, some of you start to notice some (people?) moving around outside, looking in through the glass here and there.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ looks out at the people, and will do an entropy check..and starts moving off. “Come on guys… people are starting to come around.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Marge, nudging her and pointing at the glass. “We’ve got company.”

<+Terra> Marge holds up a bra as she looks to Kat, then peers into the hallway.  “That looks zombie-ish.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks around but finds nothing much to take except cash

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| turns his gaze towards Marge “What did you say? Zombie? heh”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Let’s just grab what we can and get out, yeah? I’m gonna grab a few things and some of the jewelry before buggering out.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| finishes stuffing his pockets with money and looks at the windows.  “Oh I hope those are living people…”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  goes to do exactly that!

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) nods, despite not being seen by most. “They have living auras but they are acting weird as fuck. I’m gonna take a closer look.”, she says and then makes her way down the hall and to the glass before coming back and looking at Ramirez. “Those are alive, but uhm… I… don’t know what they are. They got sharp tteth though and they do not look friendly.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Okay… Hollow says the people are alive but they have fucked up sharp teeth and don’t look friendly. Guys, we need to get moving and think of a target place.” He’d start slowly moving for the shadows at this point.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| starts muttering what sounds like ‘fuck it’ over and over.  “Is… is there a place that smells strongly of perfume?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ rubs his head as if having maybe a little overload. “Wha? Like Sephora or Ulta shit?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| nods.  “Either one of those, start heading towards.  I… got an idea.  A bad one, but… best I can come up with.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  grabs a few shirts from Hot Topic (ugh), as well as pants/shorts from American Eagle and bras/panties from Victoria’s Secret before going to the jewelry store.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| takes as much money as he can then follows the group

<+Morose> <Aaron> frowns and looks off that way, before looking back toward the thers.  “Uhm, sword guy… might actually get to use those.  Lets hope we aren’t surrounded.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ starts looking for a direction they are not in yet and starts moving that way to hit an ulta or sephora lol.. “Start looking for something to use as a weapon too.. this could get ugly if we can’t hide out.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ would motion to katarina or any others to get moving too.

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) Makes an arrow out of blood on the wall that points to a sporting goods store.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| smiles “Lets hope I dont have to. What are those things?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  wouldn’t go until she got her jewelry, before moving to grab a big enough bag for all her stuf.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “So, that invisible force that is helping us? Is that a ghost?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ heads to the sporting goods store. “Hollow has the right idea.. come on guys, we need to get armed. We can get the other stuff along the way.” He nods to Mags.

<+Morose> <Aaron> frowns as he starts to move into sporting goods and grans a hockey stick.  “Formori.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  finds her bag and looks around for Marge after stuffing her prizes into it.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks around for something he can use “Formori? What is that?”

<+Terra> Marge goes in and grabs a metal bat, glancing toward the doors.  “Why are they just standing there and not coming in?  Its broken glass.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Usually people or animals possessed by nasty spirits called banes.  Its… complicated.  But these are… advanced.  Never seen any that looked so… inhuman before.”, he says and then shrugs at Marge.  “I don’t know and it’s making me very concerned.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| straps a few hard baseball armor on himself, taking care nor to encumber himself, so he can easily move around. He also grabs a bow with a bunch of arrow from the hunting section

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Great! Just great” he says sarcastically as he gears up

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> As if on cue they start to make their way inside the building, making gurgling noises as they shuffle/slurp across the floor.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| rummages around, looking for something that he could use, and follows Mag to grab some bows and arrows.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  makes her way back to the others, keeping an eye on the weird things.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Wish I had a rifle…”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu|  “So do I buddy, so do I. But we have to make do with bows. At least it will give us some range”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would back away from the creatures, looking around and trying to spot the others.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks over to Aaron.  “So… any ideas on how to deal with these?  Because I am WAY out of my element.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ finds a baseball bat and will put on some athletic guard gear, like over arms, knees, ankles sort of thing. lol. “I have a knife. At any point, .. ” * he’d get some nails to put in the bat if he could find some. lol

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “To be honest though Connor, you are a gangrel right? You hardly need weapons. Pop out those claws and shred them to ribbons”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creatures move slowly, but the noises they make as they move, this churning, sliding, slurping noise turns even the stomachs of the dead. As they get close enough to see, at least in the flashes of lighting, they look remotely human but with features that suggest some merging of sea creature perhaps… some have white, bloated eyes and barnicles stuck to their skin. Some have bluish skin and even gills and scales… all of them smell wretched, like something that has died and been left on the warm beach for a quite some time.

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “Yeah… about that… I maaaaay have lied a tad about that.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  continues backing away, trying to spot the others.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “So you are not a gangrel?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shakes his head and sighs. “… Ravnos…”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| raises his eyebrows and just stares at the man for a moment “Dont, say that to anyone. If the primogen council or a loyal dog hears it. You WILL lose your head”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Say what now?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Good..”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “Oh, Ravnos are fucking awesome. And not really… the vampires around her… oh yeah, can’t hear me. Oh well. Those things are nasty as fuck, but I’ll check for a back way out.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> watches the cratures and looks around the sporting goods store himself, grabbing some stuff to make rough armor like the others and passes his hockey stick from hand to hand nervously.  “Think we can just go around them?  They seem pretty slow.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ gets kind of a head count of them if he can as he starts moving. “Yeah, we need to do that. Hollow said Ravnos are awesome. At any point, what can you do if you can’t shred stuff up?” Finishes getting his ‘bat’ online. “Hollow is looking for an escape route, but we may have to fight this shit.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “I think it’s like Walking Dead. They are slow but don’t let them get all around you.”

<+Terra> Marge waves to Kat, “get ya dumb ass over here!”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “I can hopefully buy us time with some illusions and other trickery… but I doubt that’d work all that well with these… things…?

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks over to Marge and hurries over, carrying her bag.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Sorry? I had to grab some stuff.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> glances to Connor.  “Illusions should be effective on them.  Should being the key work there.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks around.  “Where are the girls?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| uses some of his blood to bolster his stats He is getting tensed

<+Terra> Marge ruffles Kats hair and rolls her shoulders as she looks at the things.  “Well… Its not wrestling gators but…”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ hopes that baseball as a kid and some martial arts are enough, but hey no reason to go out like a punk. xD

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  grumbles a bit as her hair’s ruffled, peering up at Marge. “I tried. We can go do that later.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) comes back. “So… I found a way out. But this is where i gotta see if you guys go all noble… kill the monsters cause they might go kill people? Or run like hell… cause those are some Cthulu level shit right there.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Tough call.  I’d honestly say stop them before they cause too much damage, but… I’m also aware not everyone with us has a lot of skill with combat.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods “We have a soldier, a gangrel biker and a former mafia enforcer. Not sure about the other two. We cant outfight them all, better to keep moving and engage them only if they engage us”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks to the mages.  “I know this might be a stretch, but… do either of you have any ‘oh shit’ level of magic?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ was looking for how many there actually were. “Honestly, I don’t fucking know right now. I don’t think throwing around questionable stuff is going to help though. I got a pistol and a nailbat. Hopefully both fucking work.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “I was thinking that once we get out of here, you could do some sort of magical thing to torch the place.  I know, property damage and paperwork but… we gotta stop those things SOMEHOW.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> “Uuuuuhhhh, kinda new at the breaking reality open thing. But setting it on fire we can do the old fashioned way.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah I don’t do fire that way. We could try the old fasioned way if any of those cars are around that sometimes are in malls for no fucking reason. They got gas. Or the food court… but other than that or some luck finding a gas main..we aren’t doing shit like that.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “No emergency services either, no news helicopters, no nothing. It feels like the whole city got warped into a horror movie. Good thing we too are monsters”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) “I can go to the food court and start turning on all the gas and blowing out pilot lights. You guys get ready to haul ass.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Maybe we should be killing these things..why not lure them to the food court so we can blow it?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Hollow, you go on ahead and that’s what I’ll do. I’ll make em follow me. Then we book the fuck outta here.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> looks to Ramirez.  “Is there a way we could… coincidentily set off a spark to blow it from a safer distance?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| nods.  “If any of us die… at least we took those bastards with us.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Nope, so some of you might want to wait for survivors if they get out of that. I’m off with Hollow. If someone wants to come, just run fast like me.” * he starts off to the food courts.

<+Terra> Marge looks at the others and nods, moving toward the exit but watching the creatures.  “Lets get to the fucking truck.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Oh please. We are vampires, We dont die so easily..we survive. Survival first, recklessness later”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  nods to Marge, following her.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, bring that truck around near the food court and I will love you long time.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| pulls out an arrow and starts following Large Marge

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ runs off because hey… big explosions …and he’d start yelling to draw the fomori after him to the food court.

<+Morose> <Aaron> sighs and follows Ramirez “And you plan to outrun the fire, how?”, he asks as he goes with him.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| trails behind Mag and Marge, readying an arrow.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  is also there!

<+Terra> Marge nods and gets to the truck, tossing her stuff in the back and starting it up.  “Little sis there gets shotgun.  Ya’ll in the back.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> The creatures seem confused as the group splits up… but the fact that Ramirez is making noise on purpose draws their attention and ultimately they begin to follow him and Aaron.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  tosses her bag in the back as well, climbing in the passenger side.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| does not want to argue with Marge, and hops in the back.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| gets into the back and keeps and eye out for fish heads

<+Morose> <Aaron> heads into the food court and looks around before looking back at the fish-men.  “Uhm, tell me your plan is not really run and hope for the best?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We’re going to side step if we have to, Aaron. That’s how if nothing else works.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> laughs nervously.  “Good cause that was my plan but didn;t know if you could do that too.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ laughs. “yeah, that’s kind of it, brother! But yeah, side stepping when all else fails. We got this.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) has turned on all the gas in the kitchen area and blown out the pilot lights… hissing can be heard inside the room… and from the creatures approaching. “Hopefully I won’t see you boys on this side in a moment.”, she chuckles and sputters come from the gaping woundin her neck.

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “We’ll see, Hollow!”

<+Morose> <Aaron> grabs the medicine bag around his neck and starts to murmur a bit as he looks toward Ram, “I think they are plenty close enough. On 3?”

<+Terra> Marge lets everyone in and drives by the food side but not too close, keeping an eye out for the boys.  “Where the fuck are they?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yup , on 3… is that 1. 2..and 3 go..or 1, 2 and 3..you go on three.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <Storyteller> There is a massive explosion from inside the building. The mages both manage to force themselves into the spirit world to escape the worst of it, but aren’t fast enough to avoid the first initial flames and get burned on the way across. The vampires see a huge fireball explode from the building and blow out all the windows.

<+Morose> <Aaron> (umbra) drops and rolls on the other side.  “Shit shit shit.”, he stops after a moment and sits up, brushing himself off.  “Damn.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ (Umbra) rolls and puts out the fire… “Fuck, that kinda hurts… fuck. But fuck yes!! Hombre, we made it! We did it.” He’d hop up to his feet and then groan slightly as he saw the nasty burns he had sustained. “Well, that might not heal so well.”

<+Morose> <Aaron> (umbra) looks down at himself, then over at Ram and nods.  “I might be able to patch that up back at the Theater.  Hopefully before Jesse and Kara see it.”, she says and then picks a piece of leather out from his own blistered skin.  “Owowow.  Yeah… and get myself fixed up too.  Should we go tell the vamps we made it?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ <Umbra> “Yeah, it’s the thing to do.” He’d look around for Hollow. “Let’s get down there. They said they were going to some truck.”

<@Nox_Aegis> <HollowDream> (shadowlands) looks around the building as it burns, checking to make sure the fish are well done before going out to the truck. She writes on the windshield in frost across the glass: “FISH DEAD, GUYS POOFED?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| bares his fangs and snarls at the sight of the flames. He almost tipped himself over to rotshreck but somehow managed to keep control “Raarhgh!” *pant pant* “Fu..fucking flames”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ would head out with Aaron outside to get to the truck, covering up his wounds for the time being with stolen clothes. He’d slide out of the umbra when close enough and well, where there were no onlookers.

<+Morose> <Aaron> follows suit and heads out to the truck after slipping out of the Umbra out of sight.  “So, mind dropping us off?”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ “Yeah, we could use a lift.”

<+Terra> Marge laughs though the frost makes her blink a bit.  “Ghosts man… Freaking weird.  Uhm sure.  Hop in we’ll drop everyone off wherever.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| jumps slightly at the mages.  “Gah!  Thought you bought it for a moment.  Sorry about my shitty ass plan.”

<@Death> ~*Ramirez*~ grins. “Only the good die young.” * he’d hop in the truck…wincing but he got in!

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  doesn’t seem too concerned by the flames.

<+Terra> Marge will drive each person where they need to go, letting Kat ride back with her.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  goes back with Marge

<+LordCanis> |Connor| ambles off to someplace safe, and makes a note that today was a good day.

Session Close: Fri Jan 27 00:00:00 2017