Session Start: Fri Jan 20 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<@Nox-[stage1]> <Storyteller> When we last left off with the group, they were borrowing a boat and headed toward the North building identified previously.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| bowed to Jacob and Gator and took his leave. He is waiting for others to get on the boat

<+Morose> <Martin> looks over at Magatsu.  “I can do something that will let you keep your swords out yet hidden at the same time… but if I do, you owe me.  Deal?”

<+Terra> Marge looks at the small boat and opts to walk alongside of it through the water.  “Not much further…  I hope.  Hey, land ho.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| smiles “Its okay, sir I can manage to get my swords out in time if shit hits the fan. If you can make the sound of this boat less loud, I think that will be more useful”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “But I’m not really owing anyone any boons yet”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks over at the land ahead to see if he can spot anything

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  relaxes off to the side, looking out over the water.

<+MichaelM> Anet bids her farewells to the sheriff and heads off with the others. She seats herself in the boat and lights herself a cigarette.

<@Nox-[stage1]> <Storyteller> The swamp here mostly ends and is replaced by forest. The trees closest to the water are willows and some cypress, with long droopy branches. The group is able to tie the boat off to one of these so that it doesn’t float away while they get to moving on solid ground.

<+Morose> <Martin> just shrugs a little bit as he climbs off the boat up onto land, looking around for a moment.  “Something… seems strange about those trees.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks to Martin, lounging in her seat. “Planning on checking them out?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I would say we pay heed to what Mr. Martin says. It was he that spotted the nosferatu when our eyes could not”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “If there is something strange about the trees, we better keep our guard up”

<+Terra> Marge glances to Kat and then stalks toward those trees.  “That’s where we are headed… And not really scared of some trees… Unless they are gonna come alive and stake us.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  shrugs and stands, hopping over the rail and beginning to walk forward.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| exits the boat and takes a good look at the tree the boat is tied to

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> The group starts to move deeper into the forest, and (everyone who made their Awareness check) it starts to become slowly noticed by everyone now that something just doesn’t -feel- right about this forest.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I have a bad feeling about this place. Do you feel it as well?”

<+Morose> <Martin> looks around carefully, eyes narrowed.  “Well, I can’t tell where it’s coming from but it still looks warped around here.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Yes, I can.”

<+MichaelM> “We shall be cautious,” Anet glances around at the surrounding swamp, “but we have a task.”

<+Terra> Marge nods in agreement.  “Will say I never felt anything quite like this before… And I have been in some haunted places.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I suggest, if you have weapons you keep them at ready.” He carefully takes out his swords and wears them on his belt with the scabbard “I dont want to spook anyone, but in case we get ambushed..”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just shoves her hands in her pockets as she ambles along. “Just keep them hidden to avoid being seen as a threat.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Us being seen as a threat is the least of my concerns at the moment”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  shrugs. “Your call.”

<+MichaelM> “I’m sure if we meet our friends out here, I can talk them around, regardless of our collective state of armament.” Anet states simply.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Well you certainly worked on charms on the sheriff back there, damn shame I neglected that discipline during my training in favor of more..direct approaches”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  chuckles.

<+Terra> Marge listens but keeps her eyes ahead as she moves through the curtains of leaves.

<+Morose> <Martin> moves slightly ahead of the group, scanning what little he can see through the trees before moving onward.

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> After a little bit more walking, the group finds a small clearing and an old house that looks like a mansion sticking out in the middle of the woods.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  is casually moving along with the group.

<+Terra> Marge pauses to look at the house, frowning a bit.  “Hmmm.  Conspicuous.”

<+Morose> <Martin> nods in agreement and starts to walk toward it carefully.  “Very.  I do not like the looks of it either, there is a… strange aura about the place.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at the mansion “Hmmm, indeed. I say we scout the outside of the mansion before thinking of moving in. Watch out for traps. If the two are hiding its likely they trapped this place good”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Oh no. Booby traps.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  deadpans. “Whatever shall we do?”

<+Morose> <Martin> raises an eyebrow, and chuckles.  “Belling the cat.  Be prepared to do exactly as you suggest.”, he motions for Magatsu to head one way as he starts to go the other.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Splitting the party up? Dude. How many horror movies have you watched? Because that’s a good way to get most of us killed.”

<+MichaelM> “However,” Anet glances at Katarina, then back to Martin, “In practice, it seems an efficient stratagem.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I’d say split up 3:2 look for traps and come back and rendezvous here. Katarina go with Martin. I’ll go with Anet and Terra”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Oh, good.” She looks at Martin and shrugs, before heading off to search for traps.

<+Terra> Marge shakes her head and walks up toward the porch.  “Nope.  Lets ring the doorbell and whammy the first one to stick their head out.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks around for traps but his trash eyes couldnt spot anything. He shrugs at Marge “Fine by me, lets knock”

<+Morose> <Martin> makes his way around back, and tilts his head as he looks the building over before finally striding up to the back porch.  “Perhaps we should wait here in case they flee when they go in the front.”, he says to Katarina.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  nods and goes to lean against the wall next to the back door.

<+Terra> Marge moves up to the door and gives it a sturdy set of three knocks.  “Hello? We just came to talk!”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| unbuttons his jacket and waits patiently for someone to answer the door

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> The door slowly opens up on it’s own, and no one seems to be immediately present. The whole area feels awash in a more precise feeling now, one of being watched. Yet, the door opens slowly as if welcoming, even beckoning entry inside.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| slowly places his left palm on the hilt of Hisako, he looks way too much on edge and frosty for a vampire “Not..good”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| then proceeds to use some of his blood to bolster his stamina

<+Morose> <Martin> listens at the back door for a moment, then looks back up at the building again.  “I do not like this.  The house is awake now.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  is leaning against the wall by the back door. “Toldja we shouldn’t have split up. But did he listen?”

<+Terra> Marge looks inside and then steps forward slowly.  “Hello?  We don’t want trouble.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Marge and says in a hushed voice “We should regroup, before going any further”

<+MichaelM> “How curious.” Anet’s brow furrows as the door opens itself. “Something certainly seems awry here.”

<+Terra> Marge nods in agreement and stands in the doorway.  “Then go get them or something?”

<+Morose> <Martin> reaches out and gives the back door a knock curiously.  “Anyone home?”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  rolls her eyes at Martin.

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> Back door opens as the front door had, slowly as if held by some invisible servant.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Well, that’s just great. For your next trick, are you gonna walk in?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| runs to the end of the mansion and sees the back door open “Hey you guys. Dont walk in. They are trying to split us up. I say we all enter through the front door”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| says that to Martin and Katarina

<+Morose> <Martin> looks thoughtful.  “Or all through the back?  They might not expect that.”, he shrugs and seems to be staring off into the darkness inside.  “I have never seen anything like this… and i have seen a lot.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “They have already expected either case. Hence both doors are open. Lets go through the front like polite guests do. Marge is waiting”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| saying that he turns around and makes his way back to the front door

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Well, nothing for it. Let’s go meet the others and head in.” She looks to Martin before beginning to make her way around to the front.

<+Morose> <Martin> looks toward the door.  “I am so sorry to have bothered you, you can close now.  We’re going to the front.”

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> The back door closes slowly and the lock clicks back in place.

<+Terra> Marge lets them catch up and then slowly creeps inside.  “Uhm, excuse me?  Not meaning to intrude but…  We’re looking for someone?  Just to talk…”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  ambles in after Marge, moving more cautiously now.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| follows after the two ladies inside, remaining quiet

<+Morose> <Martin> moves cautiously inside and starts to look around, he seems at home doing this, as if it comes naturally to him.  He seems to study the desks, pictures, everything without touching it, or if he does, he places it exactly as he found it.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| glances over his surroundings trying to find anything suspicious like trap triggers or muddy footprints. He no trained investigator though

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> The house is very lovely inside. It is warm, and as the group enters… it seems to liven up. Candles light on their own, the fireplace springs to life. There are many paintings on the wall, mostly of landscapes: snowy mountains and dark forests.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just meanders inside, keeping a sharp eye out for anything that could hurt.

<+Morose> <Martin> spies something out of place…  a metal footlocker by a set of stairs up.  He walks over and looks it over before reching down and giving the lock a test jiggle.  “Hmmm.  This does not belong here.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks around suspiciously “How lovely. It seems the owner of the house is a most gracious and welcoming host” The sarcasm in the sentence is too subtle to be noticed by anyone without a sharp wit

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at Martin. “Fuck. Just leave it alone and c’mon.”

<+Terra> Marge keeps an eye on the others, glancing to the fire nervously as it roars to life.  “Some Tremere shit?”

<+MichaelM> Anet follows the group in, abiding the lead of the others who seem to be a bit more confident in regards to the current situation.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “I don’t know, but it’s creepy as fuck.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Martin “I think we better leave the belongings of this house’s master alone, unless you think otherwise.” he then turns his attention to Marge “Could be a hidden chantry, but then why would they allow us to enter?”

<+Morose> <Martin> gives the lock a more forceful yank and pulls it off so he can open it up.  “This doesn’t belong to the owner of the house I imagine.”, then he pasuses once it’s open, and sets the lid back down again.  “Well, that’s…. interesting.  There is a staked vampire inside.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Oh shit.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “What!”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  looks at the footlocker, moving over to it to peer inside.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| moves to take a look at the vampire

<+LordCanis> |Connor| is curled up in a ball, eyepatch side up, dressed like some sort of street bum.  Smells fainly of beer and tobacco smoke.  Has coppery hair, swept to the side and has a stake sticking out of his trenchcoat.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “….I vote for taking whoever the hell this is and fucking off. Right now.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| raises and eyebrow “Interesting. I vote we explore this house more. The rest is upto you people..But whatever happens dont pull out the stake”

<+Terra> Marge gives the vampire on a stick a poke.  “Man, that’s gotta suck.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Uh-uh. I’d rather get out and live longer. If you wanna go explore, that’s on you, man.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Katarina “Well arent you the brave one”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  shrugs. “If being smart and wanting to leave is cowardice, I’ll take that over being brave and dead.”

<+Morose> <Martin> looks thoughtful, then peers up the stairs as far as he can see.  “We were… invited.  So far, the house is not rejecting us… but i suggest very seriously if a door is locked we leave it as such.  Anything with the power to give a house spirit such as this I do not want to cross.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods “I agree. I feel like the house is trying to lead us somewhere, show us something”

<+Terra> Marge looks down at Connor.  “Maybe he knows.  Anet could whammy him if he gets froggy.  Hey!  You… I know you can hear me… If you start shit when I pull this out… Our friend will fuck you up, okay?

<+MichaelM> “I do not ‘whammy.'” Anet mutters, somewhat sulkily.

<+Terra> Marge knows he cant respond so grabs the stake and yanks it out, but holds it just in case.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  goes to lean against the nearest wall.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Marge with broad eyes as she yanks out the stake “Wait! Don’t!”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Too late, Samurai Jack.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| curls up tighter and snarls like a caged beast.

<+Morose> <Martin> watches them for a moment curiously.  “Interesting.”

<+Terra> Marge takes a step back slowly.  “It’s okay… We aren’t gonna hurt you if you aren’t jumping us.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| in a flash he draws Hisako. An elegantly crafted blade from modern high carbon steel, with mirror finish and razor sharp edge. It slides out of the sheath with a distinct sound that resonated for a second “If you attack us kindred, I will have your head”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  chuckles. “Ooooh, so dominant. I like, I like.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “But seriously, put it away, Samurai Jack.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| calms down, slowly relaxing.  “Yeah that… might help in my current state of mind… especially since you’re on my blind side and… I get tetchy with people on that side.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sheaths his blade when he hears the vampire speaks. Who the hell un-stakes a vampire like that

<+Terra> Marge looks over at Connor.  “Sorry about him.  He watches too many adult cartoons.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  snerks, still leaning against the wall.

<+Morose> <Martin> looks at the new one and eyes him for a moment.  “Do you know anything about this place, or who staked you?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I dont unstake an unknown vampire in the middle of a haunted house. Clearly you have never been in a fight before where someone just wants to murder your ass”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| climbs out of the box, stretching as he does so.  “Yeah.  Two guys caught me roaming out back and decided to turn me into a coat rack.  Again, hate when people catch me on my blind side.”

<+Terra> Marge laughs a bit.  “Someone kicked his ass once already… Twice by the looks of him.  Admit it, you just like whipping it out at any and every opertunity.”

<+MichaelM> “Those two who ambushed you,” Anet asks, circling Connor slowly to place herself out of his blind side, “what do you remember about them?”

<+Morose> <Martin> seems thoughtful.  “They were mindful of the Traditions perhaps…  didn’t want to kill you, just disable you.”  He moves to the stairs and walks up only the first couple of steps, looking up there.  “You think they are still here?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| looks around.  “Possibly.  Out of the way place like this would be good to hide from people chasing you.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Huh. Wonderful.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “And who exactly are you? What were you doing here?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “The name’s Connor, and I was looking for… something.  As for the two people who left me in the box, if they are still here, they might be dust piles by now, going by the screams.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “……Oh good.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Are you with the camarilla or the anarchs? What were you looking…dust piles? Who else is there”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Doors that open by themselves, a staked person in a footlocker, screaming. This is great!”

<+Morose> <Martin> glances back over his shoulder a moment.  “That installs a sense of unease.”

<+Terra> Marge looks about a little more.  “Maybe its like a horror movie and they broke the rules.  Or a haunted house and they broke the rules… Like… Stole stuff? Or broke stuff..

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “Yeah. Definitely good at deterring thieves.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at Connor “You still havent told us of your allegiance and your purpose here..”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| sighs.  “Suspicious, aren’t we?  Relax, I’m not a shovelhead, if that’s what you’re wondering.  As for why… not lying, was looking for something but going by the screams nothing here is worth it.”

<+Terra> Marge looks at Mag.  “Why does it matter?  He said he was looking for something. At this point so long as he isnt a Tremere Im cool.”

<+Morose> <Martin> looks back confused.  “Shovel-head?  What is that?”, he asks with some slight concern before looking toward the top of the stairs again.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “We have no idea who this vampire is. He could be anyone, even a hidden threat. If you are so easily -cool- with others then you are either extremely bold or extremely stupid”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “We can deal with it later.”

<+MichaelM> “It strikes that there may be better locations to continue asking questions than a potentially-haunted house.” Anet observes. “Especially if its former residents are indeed dead.”

<+Terra> Marge shrugs, her six and a half foot tall form not looking intimidated by much anyway.  “Gangrel.  Used to a live and let live policy.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “There is no proof of their deaths. This man could be lying. I’m sorry Mr. Connor but I suppose you understand that I cannot trust anything you say..yet”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Until you showed up, this place was dead quiet.”  He chuckles a bit.  “Get it?  Dead?  Quiet?”

<+Morose> <Martin> actually chuckles a bit at that.  “I get it.”, he says and then slowly starts to head up the stairs.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “If the two are indeed dead. We need to gather their ashes and bring it back to shotgun as proof, as must Mr. Connor as possible witness”

<+Terra> Marge nods her head in agreement for once.  “Either way Shotgun outta check him out.  Marty, careful.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “..If he’s a rogue vampire in Camarilla territory, the archon will decide his fate”

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “Fair enough.  Might want to check upstairs for signs of something going down.  Just… be careful in case -something- is still there.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Good. I’m sure you’ll prove a friend to the investigation then. as for this -something- any idea what it could be? another vampire perhaps?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| shakes his head.  “Was in a box, remember?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Yet you said you..heard their screams or something? Hear anything else?”

<@Nox-[stage2]> <Storyteller> The area upstairs remains dark and eerily quiet. The candle up here do not flicker to life as those below. The doors up here are closed, three on either side and one large set of double doors.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Not really.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| becomes quiet and looks at Martin

<+Morose> <Martin> pauses at the very top of the stairs and looks about at the doors and candles.  “Hmmm.”, he then starts to walk down the hall, passing the regular doors in favor of the double doors.  He reaches up and gives a strong knock.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “This just gets better and better.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “shh” and listens to any response from the other side of the door

<+Terra> Marge waits, hearing the knock but no screams… Yet.

<+Morose> <Martin> nods and speaks.  “We are sorry, we were looking for some others.  …  I understand.  …  Are there remains?  …  No, I believe you.  We will go in peace if you allow it.  …  Thank you.”  Then a couple of moments later he comes down the steps, looking fairly concerned.  “We should go.  Now.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| nods “Yes, lets move out”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Toldja.” She begins to move toward the door after pushing off the wall.

<+Terra> Marge raises an eyebrow but then heads toward the door.  “Alright, we can avoid the water if we just head West… Take the boat back later.”

<+MichaelM> “Oh, so it only becomes a good idea now, hmm?” Anet retorts, giving the upper landing a cautious backwards glance as she begins towards the door as well.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “It was our duty to investigate. The investigation is over, clearly Martin has heard something from the other side of the door..possibly its owner. It is bad manners to disturb one in his own haven”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “I’ve been wanting to leave since you lot got me out of the box.  Only reason why I didn’t run is I’m not an idiot and your friend seems hack-n-slash happy.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Indeed Mr Connor you are coming with us to have a little chat” he smiles

<+Morose> <Martin> nods somewhat.  “He opened the door and spoke to me.  He was … I believe you call it Astral.  He said the other two were killed.  He said if we left now we would not be harmed.”

<+MichaelM> “How courteous of them.” Anet observes, somewhat dryly.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Hmm this clearly needs to be reported back. Whatever was beyond that door was way beyond our paygrade”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “And most of our understanding… or at least mine.”

<+Terra> Marge nods as she heads toward town.  “Live and let live.  Totally fine with that.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| goes to follow Marge.  “Amen.  Once I’m done answering your questions, I need a drink.”  Again, he chuckles.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  ambles along toward the exit.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| stows his weapons in his backpack again, convinced the chances of imminent death ate quite low now

<+MichaelM> “I can recommend you a few bars, in that case.” Anet says with a completely straight face.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Devil’s Trill.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| shakes his head “Yare Yare Daze”

<+Morose> <Martin> just shakes his head and keeps glancing back over his shoulder.  Once they reach the edge of town he turns and starts to head for the cemetery.  “I shall catch up with you all later.  Good luck.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| sees Martin go “There is something very odd about that man”

<+Terra> Marge nods to Martin and then nods agreement with Mag.  “Seriously.  Well…”, she looks at Connor, then takes out her phone and calls Lynn.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Shotgun> “(ph) Hello?”

<+Terra> Marge speaks into the phone.  “Its important I swear.  The two guys we are pretty sure are toast.  And we found another guy in a box with the biggest fucking splinter in him.  What you want us to do?  We pulled it, he seems okay.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Shotgun> “(ph) That’s… not real good. I am in a meeting at the moment but put him on the phone.”

<+Terra> Marge shrugs and hands her phone off to Connor.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| takes the phone a bit nervously and puts it to his ear.  “H-hello?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Shotgun> “(ph) What’s your name? I’m Lynn, but people call me shotgun.”, she has a pleasent enough voice, even sounds friendly at the moment.

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Connor Maren, ma’am.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Shotgun> “(ph) Okay, Connor. I don’t have time to talk to you tonight. So… I’m gonna let you go for now. On the agreement that you meet me at the Trill, they can give you directions, say… tomorrow or the night after. If I wait for you and you don’t show… I will Summon you, now that I’ve had contact. If I have to do that… I will not be happy when I see you. Am I clear?”

<+LordCanis> |Connor|  “Yes, ma’am.” His voice almost seems like something one would expect from someone in the military.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Shotgun> “(ph) Good. Thank you. You can give the phone back now.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| hands the phone back to Marge.  “So… Trill.  Where abouts is that…?”

<+Terra> Marge takes the phone.  “Settled then?  We’ll tell you what we found soon as you have time to see us.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Shotgun> “(ph) I’ll meet up with some of you in the next couple of days. Thanks.”, then she hangs up.

<+Terra> Marge puts the phone away and then glances to the others.  “Shotgun said she’d talk to us in the next couple days… She is in a meeting.  That didnt sound good.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Meeting huh? I guess that is it then. I’ll be seeing you all later..you too Mr. Connor” saying that he turns around and starts walking

<+Terra> Marge points Connor toward the Trill.  “Careful though, it’s a Brujah hangout and they can play rough.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Right, thanks.  I’ll need to go there tomorrow night to meet up with your friend.  Army life has… sort of drilled punctuality into me.”

<+MichaelM> “That’s the entire point, isn’t it?” Anet asks Marge rhetorically with a smirk as she follows alongside, walking to her waiting car, “Brujah havens are oft such pleasantly lively places.”

<+Terra> Marge grins a bit.  “Can understand that.”, she then nods to Anet.  “True.  I didnt say it was bad… Just… Rough.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| rubs the back of his neck.  “Random question: know any local gay bars?”

<+Terra> Marge laughs loudly a moment, her giant frame bending over a little as she regains her composure.  “Uhm…  Not offhand.  Don’t ask at the Trill though.”

<+MichaelM> “Three, one of which I hold a partnership in.” Anet reaches into one of her breast pockets and pulls out a small stack of cards. She leafs through the collection for a moment before finding the correct one. “Here,” she pulls out a pen and jots a pair of addresses on the back, then hands the business card to Connor, “these should all be close enough.”

<+LordCanis> |Connor| “Hey thanks.  Well… should get going then.  I should see some of you in a couple of day-ish, I guess.  I promise to try to keep my nose clean until then.”  He offers both Anet and Marge a cocky salute and ambles off.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  listens to the discussion. “We’ll see, yeah?”

<+Terra> Marge smirks at Anet. “Well aren’t you full of surprises.”  She starts to walk toward the nicer part of town.  “I’ll catch you all later.  Good luck, Connor.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  makes her way off, ambling after Marge for a bit before going to do her own thing.

<+MichaelM> Anet watches the trio head off, lights herself a new cigarette, and makes the remaining trek to her waiting driver.

Session Close: Sat Jan 21 00:00:00 2017