Session Start: Tue Jan 17 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Dark_Aeons

<+Terra> Marge goes back to the spot from the previous night, since that is the point her directions start from.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| arrives on the spot, he has his weapons on his waist. He takes out a silver pocket watch and checks the time “Ehh, a tiny bit late I guess”

<+Morose> <Martin> comes in from the direction of the cemetery again, and nods to Marge as he arrives.  He looks out over the water, shaking his head.  “I dislike being wet.  And you are going to get us into a fight wearing those stupid things in plain sight.”

<+Terra> Marge grumbles a bit as she sets a foot lightly into the water.  “The alligators will leave Kat and I alone… But they may be inclined to nibble you all.  Though we make enough noise they should clear out.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| just glares silently at Martin at the mention of the words ‘stupid things.’ “Watch your words Mr. Martin! They are not -stupid things- and I’m not here to start a fight unless forced to”

<+Morose> <Martin> glances over and shakes his head.  “You are the only one who seems to think that it is normal to be wearing them.  Are you a Malkavian?  Your reality does seem very personal in nature.  Guns are not so much a threat, those are.  If I did not know you and you were coming to where I was, with obviously deadly to my kind weapons…  I would not speak, I would kill you before you got the chance to use them.”

<+MichaelM> Anet arrives a few minutes later, strolling down towards the park at a leisurely pace. She bows her head to Magatsu, Martin, and Marge once she reaches them. “Have there been any developments?” She inquires, eyeing the swamp.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  would accompany Marge

<+Terra> Marge starts to wade into the water, about hip deep.  ” It seems the plan is to check out the buildings they may be staying in.  We might even leave a message for them there to go meet Lynn.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| is not convinced “And where I come from its a stupid idea to walk into a potential enemy’s hideout unarmed. Thats almost asking to get killed…and as far as I know it is quite legal to carry lethal sharp weapons as long as they are inside their sheath and carried in a non threatening manner”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “I’ll stow them away, but if a fight starts anyway..” he cuts the sentence mid way and stows the blades in his backpack

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  shrugs and follows Marge into the water, looking around.

<+Morose> <Martin> “It is not the legality in question, it is the reaction of those we are not intent on killing.  To appear threatening could cause them to defend themselves, as I believe the Archon said (with lethal consequences).  If they do attack us first without us appearing as a threat, I shall apologize properly.”

<+Terra> Marge glances back.  “Shall we go East, or North first?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| tries to follow without wading through the water, if possible

<+MichaelM> Anet moves into the water as well, seemingly unperturbed in the slightest at the ruination of her outfit.

<+Morose> <Martin> makes his way through the water, but does not look happy about it in the slightest.  He follows Marge, noting that her hip height is nearly up to his chest.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks as Anet walks into the dirty swamp water and exclaims “We should have hired a boat”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Bit late for that, friend, so are you gonna join us, or not? And a Brujah scared of swamp water? That’s a first. Sure you aren’t a Toreador in disguise?

<+Terra> Marge shrugs and heads East first.  She wades easily in the water, making a face only now and then.

<+MichaelM> “Boats are noisy.” Anet states simply, not looking back as she continues walking into the water. “And we don’t need to breathe.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “My blades touching swamp water?! thats borderline abuse. They are high maintenance weapons that require regular oiling”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> (for the sake of time) The group wades through the 2-3 feet deep water and muck for some distance East until they can finally see a shack on the water… like a houseboat. There is a big, fat alligator laying lazily on the porch of the place, looking sleepy and content.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just laughs as she walks through the water. “You are SUCH a Toreador, dude.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Looks like your friend” he looks at Marge and Katarina

<+Terra> Marge eyes the creature and shakes her head.  “Different gator.  That one is well fed.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| ignores the Katarina’s comment about being a toreador. He has no issues with the clan “Should be no issue then if we pass by it….If it does attack I’ll rip its mouth off”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  “Don’t be so cruel.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “..or you may be able to convince it to leave us be”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  smiles at Magatsu. “Or that.”

<+Terra> Marge nods.  “He is well fed… So he wont attack us unless… He is a guard.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Good point. There was a reason I am armed, you never know what could happen”

<+Morose> <Martin> looks at the animal, “It’s a vampire.  Can… you do that?  Turn into something like that?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| mutters some curse words in japanese and reaches for his backpack

<+Terra> Marge shakes her head.  “You want to fuck with that if its a Gangrel?  Be my guest.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  moves to place her hand on Magatsu.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Precaution. If that thing attacks I can handle myself in combat rather nicely”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  moves to place her hand on Magatsu’s, looking at the Brujah. “Don’t be an idiot.”

<+Terra> Marge moves foward slowly, but waves an arm so as not to be sneaking up on anyone.  “Hey there big boy!  How’s it going?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> sticks his head out from his front door, and the sound of a shotgun cocking is distinctly heard just inside. “Wat you want? Git for I sic Bubba here on ya asses.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  just gives Jacobs her most charming smile.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| just watches silently. He’s frosty

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> looks to Anet and smiles, “Or ya’ll could come on in and sit ya a spell.”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  smiles, sketching an awkward curtsey.

<+MichaelM> Anet steps forward, a disturbingly pleasant expression on her face. “Thank you ver kindly. Don’t worry. We won’t take long. We’re simply looking for some friends of ours who got…lost…out here.” She gives the man an appreciative nod, and glances back at the others as she walks in.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Thank you” He is still cautious but remains polite

<+Morose> <Martin> cautiously remains just outside, eyeing the alligator a few times.  “We can’t stay long, really.”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> “An who might that be? Ain’t seen nobody else out here, save some gator all actin weird and junk.” He says as he keeps his eyes on Anet.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Pardon me good sir. Have you seen two suspicious looking fellows on the run?”

<+Terra> Marge nods slowly, but looks between Anet and Jacobs with a distinct Ew Face.

<+MichaelM> Anet, smiling politely and maintaining strict eye-contact with Jacobs, nods towards Magatsu, indicating that Jacobs should answer the question.

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  crosses her arms, watching.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> “An who might that be? Ain’t seen nobody else out here, save some gator all actin weird and junk.” He says as he keeps his eyes on Anet.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at the others as he doesnt know their names or description

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  gives Magatsu a don’t look at me shrug.

<+Morose> <Martin> peers inside after he is convinced the gator is a gator, then he freezes as he looks in the corner of the room, behind Anet.  “Creed and Jason.  And… what… is that thing behind you?”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| looks at the end of the room behind Jacob if he can spot anything

<+Terra> Marge glances over and raises a bushy eyebrow.  “You eating the mushrooms there, Martin?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> “I dun know. Alls I know is Shotgun told me n’ Gator to muck with the Anarchs, rough em up but not hurt em too bad… so she could find some people they were lookin’ fer.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Ahh so you are the Sheriff. ‘Evening, we are looking for those two people. I guess…they..are..not in this part of the swamp”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> “Rogers balls! Ain’t seen nuthin roun’ here, right Gator? We mucked dem Anarchs and den lef back fer here to relax a spell fore you showed up.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Well, I guess we should start looking at the other area of the swamp” he looks at the others if they have questions but on the other hand he carefully looks around to see if there is anything suspicious in the shack

<@Aeon-Rook> <Gator> seems to appear from nowhere… his huge malformed jaws hanging over Anet’s shoulder. His skin is green and mottled, not as much scaly as lumpy… and he seems to be… growing moss all over his body.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| his eyes grow wide as a barn as he notices the huge..thing behind Anet “Umm…Anet. You might want to look behind you”

<+Blackfyre> *Katarina*  nods to Mag, then turns and starts upon noticing the giant behind Anet.

<+Terra> Marge shakes her head.  “Or not.  Yeah… Might not.”

<+MichaelM> Anet notices the attention of others being drawn to a presence behind her, but forces herself to keep her attention on Jacobs.

<+Morose> <Martin> shakes his head a bit.  “Nooooow you see it.  That is… the one you refer to as Gator I presume?  Judging from those jaws…  he is not much for words it would seem.  They look like they could crush a full grown human between them.  Very impressive.”

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Well…I certainly hope Mr. Gator doesnt crush Anet’s skull”

<+Terra> Marge looks at Martin with a not helping look.  “Uhm, thanks for the info.  We’ll just be going now… Got another place to check.”

<+MichaelM> “Agreed.” Anet assents with such a degree of urgency so faint only a well-trained ear would detect it. “We shall have to resume our search elsewhere.” Anet bows forward slightly, still maintaining eye-contact with Jacobs. “We shall be off, then. You have our gratitude for your assistance.”

<+Morose> <Martin> nods in agreement and moves out of the way to allow everyone else out.  “Might we trouble you for use of your boat?”

<+MichaelM> Anet resists the urge to glare at Martin.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Jacobs> “Sure thing! Can’ have such a purdy lady getting all mucked up like that.”

<+MichaelM> Anet resists the urge to glare at Jacobs.

<+Dusk> |Magatsu| “Thank you for allowing us to use your boat. We will return it without a scratch”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Gator> just growls a bit, but makes no moves toward them as he watches Jacobs get the boat ready.

Session Close: Wed Jan 18 00:00:00 2017