Session Start: Sat Jan 14 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Aeons_Outdoors

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> taps her foot as she stands outside Santiago’s room door, having knocked once already. “Why is it I can get ready and out the door in fifteen minutes and you primadonas take an hour and a half? I swear between you and Esmond…”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Because I make this look GOOD.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14walk out of the room dressed and ready to go

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> walks to her jeep and grabs a bag from the lockbox, tossing it to Santiago’s feet as he gets in. She lights up a clove cigarette and taps her hands on the steering wheel. “I know calling you down here was short notice, but I need the backup.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Not a problem. I had to check and make sure I had the proper loadout for it. How much trouble are you expecting? *he opens the bag and looks inside*

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Oh, like that… ok.

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> nods and peels out of the parking lot, once she gets some distance away she slows down, fingers fiddling with the wedding ring on her finger. “More than I thought at first. That bag is for emergencies only. We need to find out where Samson is getting his information from. He knows way more than he should.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Very well. *he loads up one magazine of DB but doesn’t put it in his gun*

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> “You’ll be joining Cora in playing Anarch for a while. She’s been with them for months, they think she’s a Gangrel. If you guys get into trouble, know that she can only drink blood from people with unnatural haircolors.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Easy enough. I’ll try to cultivate a punk rock girlfriend as cover. *he grins a lopsided smile*

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> nods and drives around, not seeming to have any particular destination in mind. “There are some new people in town that are interacting with that whole mess as well, best to keep an eye on them and see where they fall.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14I’ll just watch everyone to be safe.

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> “Cora doesn’t know you are coming, so just expect her to get all bristly.”, she says and then reaches into her pocket and takes out a pair of silver dollars, passing them to him. “Give her those and she’ll know you’re with us.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Very well. I’ll be as charming as possible, I’m sure it will be fine. Anything else I should know?

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> nods. “If shit gets bad, get the fuck out of there. I’d rather have to explain why I caused a ruckus, or even why a target escaped, than have one of you all get ashed.”, she says with an solemn tone.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14I would prefer not to be ashed, but also there is a mission.

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> makes her way to a decent set of apartments and nods to the glovebox. “There is a key in there. We have a couple of safe houses inside the city to stay in, you’ll be shacking up with Cora for now. She will also show you how to find the weapon caches we’ve placed.”

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> “She hasn’t been back here in a week or so, Samson is keeping her on lockdown and I am curious as to why. It is possible something has gone wrong and she can’t get out.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Very well. Are we supposed to be friends or… more? *He flashes a mischievous grin*

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Wait, you’ve had no contact in a week?

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> smirks a little bit. “Great, I have two of you. You and Cora should get along great. She did send a message with the new kids, stating that Samson was hunting a couple of Caitiff that were involved in this Setite mess we had a few months ago, and that she was alive, but that was it. And not like her.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Well, that’s not good. I suppose we should find her then. She’s either gone to ground or been captured. Have you worked out a system for her sending an emergency message? I guess that’s why we’re going to this house?

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> shakes her head. “This is where your new place is going to be. I know she is with Samson’s idiots in the unpleasent side of town. That address should be in your new apartment. Due to her need for secrecy on the matter, other than leaving tags for us we have little way to reach her. Zane has been a go-between, and he may have been talking to her more recently.”

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> “He can be found at the Devil’s Trill usually, he is the Brujah Primogen.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Very well, I suppose I’ll start there. Though talking to a Primogen to find someone taken by an Anarch doesn’t seem the most obvious approach. But I’ll go, and I’ll ingratiate myself to the local community.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14As it turns out, I’ve already been to the Trill once, I know it.

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> chuckles a bit. “Zane is a Brujah, and he tries to maintain peace within the clan. Samson on the other hand… riles them up to violence. Anyway, I’ll leave you to settle in. If you need me, you can call me but leave a message. We need to find out who is feeding Samson his info ASAP and stop it.”

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14ok. Here’s a number for a burner I grabbed as well that I’ll stash. I’ll turn it on once a day to check text messages. If you get a text from it without sending me one first, that’s… bad.

<@Aeon-Rook> 10<Shotgun> nods her head and then lets him get out to check out the apartment, heading off on her own.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14gets out of the car and heads up to the apartment

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14looks around the apartment, seeing the signs of previous inhabitation, and checks the size on the bra left hanging over the back of the chair

<@Aeon-Rook> 4<ST> It’s about a C-cup (you perv). There is no food inside the aprtment, not a surprise. It has two bedrooms, both vastly different personalities. Hers is messy, like a teenager lives in there… his is all organized and everything is cleaned up and put away.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Not a perv, actually serves a purpose.  He also checks to see the sizes on the clothes for both, especially to see if the man’s clothing will fit him

<@Aeon-Rook> 4<ST> While not a perfect fit, it wouldn’t look bad on him. She has a few leather jackets too, a couple are practically shredded with bullet holes. A lot of hats and smart-ass buttons.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Excellent. This should work out. Though I am currently lacking a bedroom it seems.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14I may just have to share with Cora…

<@Aeon-Rook> 4<ST> In her things in her room he does find some notes she has been keeping on the Anarchs. (which I will send to you)

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Goes through both rooms carefully to find anything hidden and best signs for most recent visitation, while also leaving it as close as possible to how he found it

<@Nox_Aegis> 4<Storyteller> Spare weapons in both rooms, doesn’t look like the man has been there in a few weeks. There is strawberry bubblegum in a drawer beside her bed. It doesn’t look like they spend a whole lot of time here, or that it was set up that they could move at a moment’s notice.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14Ah, you can learn so much about someone by their choice of weapons. And what they use for backup, and where they store it. The artistry and beauty…

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14sniffs each gun to see if it’s been fired or cleaned in the past week or two

<@Aeon-Rook> 4<ST> He uses a shotgun, very clean. There is also a case in there for a set of old pistols (I don’t remember the type exactly off hand, old pieces though). Cora’s side has a sawed-off as backup, an actual flare gun, a .44… and a few knives and things like a steel half-bat and titanium batons. Her weapons are the cleanest thing in the room, well cared for.

<+Tachy> 2*12Santiago2* 14That tells me all I need to know. Excellent. Two solid choices, I suppose I’ll head on down to the bar in a bit.

Session Close: Sun Jan 15 00:00:00 2017