Session Start: Wed Jan 11 00:00:00 2017
Session Ident: #Dark_Aeons

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The apartment complexes that Zane mentioned the night before were not a joke. They are run down, and there seems to be some rather shady looking people keeping an eye on the properties. Nearby there is certainly some prostitution going on, as well as drugs being bought and sold.

<+Morose> 5<Martin> arrives at the location on foot and frowns as he starts to look around more closely.  “Wow.  ~In the ghetto~”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 walks up, hands in her pockets and chuckling at Martin. “Well, looks like you got your cherry popped.”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> looks over and shrugs his shoulders.  “Not… sure what that is supposed to be a metaphor for exactly… but this is… different than I am used to seeing.”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 “Your first time out in the ghetto, so….cherry popped.”

<+MichaelM> “As delightful as that metaphor might be,” Anet observes, “it brings us no closer to our particular objective tonight.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| can be seen walking towards the group. Today he has his blades worn on his hip

<+Terra> Marge runs up along the sidewalk, slowing down as she reaches the others.  Then she looks at Magatsu.  “Uhm… Why is Samurai Jack here?

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| frowns at the pitiful state of the area then eyes Katarina and a creepy looking person (Martin)

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 looks to Marge. “Backup, probably?”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 “Though I’m surprised he hasn’t been stopped.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| looks at Marge “Why? Am I forbidden from travelling?” He turns to Katarina “Stopped by who? I wasnt stopped by anyone” he gives a sly, evil looking smile

<+MichaelM> “Who would? Your clan holds sway here.” Anet says casually, lighting a cigarette as she takes in the poor condition of the surrounding area.

<+Morose> 5<Martin> frowns, looking at Mag.  “This place does not have much police presense…  but the problem is they local Anarchs may take your weapons as a sign of violence and not give us a chance to speak.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Dont mock me with your obvious sarcasm, ventrue” he says, folding his arms across his chest

<+MichaelM> “I apologize if it caused offense.” Anet’s brow furrows slightly. “I was not being disgenuous.”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> observes as he watches some of the people through the fence between the street and apartments.  “We are sure to draw attention if we do not move soon.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| looks at Martin “If the Anarchs are so worried about medieval weaponry then I’ll stow then in the bag”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| he takes out the concealing sword bags

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Its alright Miss Anet, I should apologize for my harsh remarks as well”

<+Terra> Marge looks over and nods agreement. “I’d rather deal with posturing than all out getting my ass kicked.  They hit like a truck.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| takes off the swords and puts them in the bag, then flings the bag across his back and shoulders “There..better?”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> nods once and then starts to make his way through a gap in the fence.

<+MichaelM> “Into the breach, then?” Anet flicks her cigarette away before grinding it down under the heel of her shoe. She waits for Martin to slip through the fence before following suit.

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 begins to move after the group, ducking a bit and moving through the fence after Anet.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| follows the other four

<+Terra> Marge makes a face at the hole… Then hops the fence instead.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> This place is worse up close, there are places visible where there have obviously been fires before… and it smells like cooking chemicals around here somewhere and in the distance, a baby can be heard crying.

<+Morose> 5<Martin> eyes the few people he can see, then speaks quietly.  “One of the people watching us from the upper windows is Kindred, the other two there on the corner are not.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Well then, lets go and say hi” he says with a hint of sarcasm

<+MichaelM> “I doubt they will be particularly enthusiastic to entertain guests.” Anet observes dryly, examining the building as well.

<+Terra> Marge looks up at the guy and waves.  “I got this.”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> looks over at her and raises an eyebrow, but says nothing as he watches for a reaction.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Would you guys mind tell me why you are in Brujah territory?”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 “Spoilers~”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The man disappears from the window… coming out on the ground floor a few moments later. He is armed with a a pistol tucked in the back of his pants, but makes no signs of reaching for it. “S’up? Ya’ll don look like you from dis neighborhood.””

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| just stares silently

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 “Wow. I see they sent the smart one out to greet us.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| glares at Katarina

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 winks at Magatsu.

<+MichaelM> “There’s been a disappearance. We were asked to investigate.” Anet responds to Magatsu’s inquiry.

<+Terra> Marge grins and looks down at the guy.  “We were told you fuckers might know where to really party hard.  We’re freelance, looking for some action.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “So you are investigating the hookman?” He says -softly- to Anet

<+Morose> 5<Martin> looks at Marge, and tries to ignore the conversation going on behind him as he watches to see the man’s reaction.

<+MichaelM> “No. Missing Kindred.” Anet whispers back, “someone interested in keeping peace between Anarchs and the Camarila here.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Interesting and bad news. This person went missing here? Who was it?”

<+MichaelM> “Pink-haired woman. Goes by Cora.” Anet responds surreptitiously.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| his eyes grow wide at the mention of the name “The young gangrel girl from the club…” A strange resolve comes over him “We must find her”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “..I’ll help you”

<+MichaelM> “That would be appreciated.” Anet gives Magatsu a sidelong glance. “You would forgive me for being curious as to why, however?”

<@Aeon-Rook> <Thug> “Ya’ll bitches be trippin, but I hear ya.”, he says and then pops open the door on the first floor. He eyes Katarina with a lick of his lips, the rest getting a little less eye-raped, but not by much.

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 smirks back at the man, blowing him a kiss as she walks past.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “She was a nice kid, I spoke with her at the bar..and..and my daughter would have been the same age as her by now, although I don’t know her real age. Please send me any info you have on this case as an email” saying that he looks at the thug

<+Morose> 5<Martin> looks at the Thug, then at Marge confused but he follows suit and goes inside.  “I… can’t believe that worked.”

<+Terra> Marge nods and heads inside, cracking her knuckles on the way in.  “Thanks!”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| follows silently

<+MichaelM> Anet nods to Magstu’s request and follows the others inside.

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> is inside the room, along with about three other people talking. The room has a dirty couch, a broken coffee table, and a few mismatched chairs. Cora has some blood on her clothes, her leather jacket looking like it might have recently been hit by shotgun fire. The room smells of smoke, both cigarette and pot… and there are several empty bottles of jack laying about on the floor.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| notices the pink haired girl and mutters to Anet “There she is. Looks like she either got into a fight or was partying too hard..Brujah style”

<+MichaelM> “You discount the possibility of her partaking in both.” Anet observes. She glances about the room, taking note of most of its features-its occupants especially.

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 looks around the room, raising an eyebrow.

<+Morose> 5<Martin> observes the occupants as well, and keeps his voice low.  “All Kindred.”

<+Terra> Marge walks up and slugs Cora lightly in the arm.  “You little alley rat.  What are you doing here?”

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> blinks, looking at Marge confused but quickly recovers as she is knocked back just a little by the woman twice her size. “I am not a rat, I am a raccoon. And… I’m talking. What does it look like?””, she says as she shifts her gaze to the group that just came in.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Huh looks like she’s doing just fine to me. So much for missing person”

<+MichaelM> “Indeed,” Anet mutters, “how very…convenient.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| mutters softly to Anet “Who exactly told you to find her?”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> glances to the others present, then to Cora.  “Perhaps we can catch up with our old friend?”  He eyes the other men and starts talking to them.  “Shouldn’t you be out doing something else… like checking weapons?”  He eyes the back door.

<+MichaelM> “Zane sent us.” Anet mutters back to Magatsu, still watching the others in the room closely.

<@Aeon-Rook> <Storyteller> The guys inside look at Martin and then seem to very suddenly remember they -should- be checking on something else. They quickly leave through the back door.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Strange” his face becomes grim

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> blinks as the guys scram, but then she relaxes. “Okay, so what are you -really- doing here?”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 looks to Cora, taking one of the vacated spots

<+Morose> 5<Martin> turns to Cora.  “Zane seemed to think you were in some sort of trouble.  Judging from the shotgun marks, he may not have been wrong.”

<+Terra> Marge watches the guys exit and looks at Martin.  “Holy shit, man.  Neat trick.”

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> sighs, shaking her head. “There was some issues with a couple Caitiff that got … I don’t know… infected with a drug when the Setites were here. Samson is sure they’re Sabbat moles or something now and sent some people to flush them out. I got nominated… and subsequently shot at. Not a first.”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 “Huh, I see.”

<+MichaelM> “If that’s the case, then I’m sure Zane will be relieved to know his worries were groundless.” Anet says carefully.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “And were they sabbat moles?”

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> looks thoughtful, choosing words carefully. “Samson can be a little… cautious. But I will not say the accusation is not unfounded. They are not dead, to my knowledge, yet anyway.” She looks to Anet and nods slowly. “He must have seen the ‘hunting parties’ and when I went into radio silence…”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> “Paranoid Brujah…  not exactly the top of my list of things to meet this evening.”, he says as he looks from the back door toward the front.  “So… you are staying then?  Those guys will remember what they were doing before I sent them off soon.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Where are the culprits now?”

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> “Oh, just let me get my tracking devices I totally had time to plant on those guys.”, she says as she rolls her eyes. “Fuck if I know, dude. They are busy trying to avoid about twenty pissed off Anarchs looking to beat some answers out of them.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Alright then. Looks like you are fine. I guess there is no need to worry, we can say that to Zane” he looks at the others

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “..do you need help hunting them down?”

<+MichaelM> “I’ll put money down on the twenty pissed-off Anarchs.” Anet says, smiling slightly.

<+Terra> Marge nods in agreement.  “If they are possibly Sabbat, why not go to the Prince about it? This kind of fighting is sure to draw the Sherrif’s attention and possibly put the Masq at risk.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “I concur”

<+MichaelM> Anet chuckles softly at the prospect of Anarchs going to a Prince about an issue, even one as pressing as potential Sabbat moles.

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> blinks and tilts her head, seeming to think about that for a moment. Finally she grabs a piece of phone book paper and writes something on it, handing it off to… Marge. “Willow Street, second house. Red curtains. Ask for Lynn and give her that.” Then as an afterthought. “Please.”

<+Terra> Marge raises a bushy eyebrow, but sticks it in her pocket.  “Okay.  Guessing he might not listen but she might?”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 lounges, watching

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Lynn?”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> watches the exchange quietly, looking thoughtful.  “Well, we should leave then before the others return.  We can inform the others you are safe, and pass on your message.”

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> nods. “Prince is Ventrue, and he’s not about to listen to a bunch of Rabble-Rousers… he’d probably rather a few of us get lost in the process of sorting it out. But Lynn is Brujah, and she’s listened to us before.”

<+MichaelM> “Awfully wise of her.” Anet nods. “It shall be delivered.”

<+Terra> Marge nods in agreement and starts to head for the door.  “Good then.  Lets get moving.  Place smells like someone microwaved a litter box.”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 snorts. “Pranked someone with that, did you?”

<+MichaelM> “How tasteful an image..” Anet says with a soft chortle. “But we should be off. I doubt we would be shown any degree of hospitality if the local Anarchs suspect Sabbat moles in the local populace.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| *snif* “Yare Yare daze! It does smell horrible. Lets be off.”

<@Nox_Aegis> 13<CoraAnn> nods in agreement and keeps an eye on the door as they start to go. “Tell Zane I think he’s an idiot sending you guys over here… but thanks.”

<+Morose> 5<Martin> nods his head once and then starts to head out the way they came in.

<+MichaelM> “Farewell. And best of luck.” Anet bows her head slightly to Cora, then turns to leave as well.

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 gets off the couch and begins to exit after the others.

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “I think Lynn might be the one cowgirl with the shotgun. We should go deliver the message” He waves at Cora “Take care kid”

<+Terra> Marge glances up at the sky and frowns before she hops the fence the other way.  “It’s about to storm.  I will take it first thing tomorrow… Anyone who wants to go meet me at the bookstore on Willow.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “Sure”

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 “Gotcha.”

<+MichaelM> “I shall attempt to make time to accompany you.” Anet consults her watch screen for a moment. “I would like to properly meet this Brujah sheriff.”

<+Dusk> 6|Magatsu| “See you all tomorrow” he waves and walks away

<+MichaelM> Anet lights another cigarette, staring at her dilapidated surroundings a curious glint in her eye. After a few moments, she sighs slightly and begins walking out of the slums.

<+Blackfyre> 11*10Katarina11*10 14 heads off herself.

Session Close: Thu Jan 12 00:00:00 2017